[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump predicted Brussels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
Warming to his theme, he added that Brussels was in a particularly dire state. “You go to Brussels — I was in Brussels a long time ago, 20 years ago, so beautiful, everything is so beautiful — it’s like living in a hellhole right now,” Mr. Trump continued.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/28/world/europe/trump-finds-new-city-to-insult-brussels.html

“Go to Brussels. Go to Paris. Go to different places. There is something going on and it’s not good, where they want Shariah law, where they want this, where they want things that — you know, there has to be some assimilation. There is no assimilation. There is something bad going on.”

efore long, the hashtag #hellhole was gaining traction on Twitter as Belgians lashed out at Mr. Trump, deploying an arsenal of insults, irony and humor, including images of Belgium’s beloved beer and chocolate.
>>
HES LITERALLY INCITING VIOLENCE
>>
TRUMP MAGIC AT WORK
>>
>>68330001
MAGA

TRUMP CONFIRMED GOD CANDIDATE
>>
reminder

Europe felt superior to America and the rest of the world. That they had a better idea of post-nationalism world using globalization. That they would create multicultural world government.

This is their end game, being destroyed from the inside. Jews won.
>>
>>68330001

Forgive us for having doubted you, oh wise one
>>
Testing...
>>
>Belgians lashed out at Mr. Trump

But what is this shit, really? Surely those dumb fuckers should know more than ANYONE what's going on. How can the people at ground fucking zero be in such deep denial?

Paris, Germany I can understand- they're big and it's easy to be far removed from the implications of the muslim invasion. But Belgium? Jesus Christ it's literally in your fucking back yard.
>>
>>68332313
Oh i see, a /v/ fag janitor ISP blocked me for just taking part of the ARE YOU KIDDING ME meme

Fucking faggot, thought i did something wrong. Carry on chaps.
>>
The man can see terrorist attacks in advance down to the city. Why the fuck would anyone vote for anybody else at this point?
>>
>>68332455
Most Belgians don't live in Brussels, they are still in the brainwashed stage of 'oh aren't those Muslims with their shisha bar interesting' because for most places they still haven't taken over yet
>>
>>68332455
They're the ones who invite it into their country. Or, you knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in.
>>
FLAT AS A WAFFLE
>>
will this push him to 1237?
>>
>>68332689
People are that brainwashed leaf, we need to meme harder.

Even so, dont put all your trust into this man, he's still cool to me though, would work for him/10
>>
File: holdbackthenight.jpg (15 KB, 426x420) Image search: [Google]
holdbackthenight.jpg
15 KB, 426x420
BUT I KNOW A HERO WILL COME
>>
"LET ME IN" SIGHED THE SNAKE
>>
>"I saved you," cried the woman
>"And you've bitten me, but why?
>You know your bite is poisonous and now I'm going to die"
>"Oh shut up, silly woman," said the reptile with a grin
>"You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in
>Take me in, tender woman
>Take me in, for heaven's sake
>Take me in, tender woman
>sighed the snake
>>
>>68330001
>#AlmostAllMuslims
>>
>>68330001
>“Go to Brussels. Go to Paris. Go to different places. There is something going on and it’s not good, where they want Shariah law, where they want this, where they want things that — you know, there has to be some assimilation. There is no assimilation. There is something bad going on.”

http://www.newsweek.com/isis-spreading-cancer-waves-refugees-nato-commander-432319
>>
>>68333396
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-q83GIo5Jc
>>
SAVE US AMERICA
>>
>>68332455
Quintessentially Belgian
>>
>>68333770
brexit when?
you can't wait till June
>>
>>68333461

Kek. That's a good one.
>>
File: 1458183696685.gif (1 MB, 680x849) Image search: [Google]
1458183696685.gif
1 MB, 680x849
>>68330001
>>
File: mayday mayday.png (288 KB, 1265x702) Image search: [Google]
mayday mayday.png
288 KB, 1265x702
>>68330001

CONDUCTOR

>>68333859

>>68333859

>>68333859
>>
Thank you Merkel :)
>>
>https://twitter.com/search?q=Trump%20brussels&src=typd

EVERYBODY GETTING STUMPED
>>
>The Paris attackers, sent by the Islamic State’s external operations wing, were well versed in a range of terrorism tactics — including making suicide vests and staging coordinated bombings while others led shooting sprees — to hamper the police response, the report shows. They exploited weaknesses in Europe’s border controls to slip in and out undetected, and worked with a high-quality forger in Belgium to acquire false documents.
>>
>>68335058

They really are suicidal, aren't they
>>
>>68334208
how true is this? based on current relations between countries?

Iirc most countries made a promise not to have another world war due to ww2 being too fucked.
>>
>>68335264
Chinese people would not sink this low tbqh
European education/propaganda has fucked them hard
>>
File: 1458537471869.gif (51 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1458537471869.gif
51 KB, 250x250
>>68330001
political correctness isn't good for common sense

speaking the truth about the reality you see with your own two eyes seems to be something liberals don't care for. instead of the jackass the democratic party animal should be an ostrich.
>>
>>68335603

As much as European smugness gets on my nerves, It's just pathetic at this point
>>
File: board room.jpg (182 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
board room.jpg
182 KB, 600x399
>Miss me yet?
>>
>>68330001

Uh all this proves is that drumpf is a racist.
>>
File: 1451729524210.gif (3 MB, 658x800) Image search: [Google]
1451729524210.gif
3 MB, 658x800
>>68336348
you should see what the Pentagon did to Stephen Coughlin
that's another disgrace
muslim infiltration is no joke
>>
>>68336777
noice trups
>>
>>68331051
This is such an incredible election
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.