[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just your daily reminder that claiming to reject terrorists in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: hypocrisy.png (356 KB, 603x417) Image search: [Google]
hypocrisy.png
356 KB, 603x417
Just your daily reminder that claiming to reject terrorists in the US while supporting the very state responsible for provoking the crisis in the Middle East and shipping millions of mudslimes into Western soil is hypocritical.
>>
jews or no jews, i'm pretty sure the muslims would be killing each other anyways. civil wars and genocides are like mid-term elections over there.
>>
>>68323101
Wow. Somebody who takes the biggest loads of shit and just fucks it all up. Good on ya
>>
>>68323467

Are you literally new to /pol/? Have you ever read a single Syria General thread? Do you have any idea what ISIS is?
>>
>>68323101
wait, he supports rome putting the filthy goat fuckers there in the first place?
>>
>>68323101
You need to learn about Islam if you think we are the ones responsible for their savagery.

worldtruthsummit.com/media-files/FactPersuasion.pdf
>>
File: israaid-greece2.jpg (88 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
israaid-greece2.jpg
88 KB, 640x426
>>68323559

Wrong answer.
>>
>>68323589

Nice strawman, but I'm not defending Islam.

I'm just stating the simple, unquestionable fact that we funded ISIS. The savages were already there... why did we give them weapons then?
>>
>>68323101
You must be new here. I'm guessing you got tired of trap threads on /b/ and said "fuck it, I'll give /pol/ a shot"
>>
>>68323535
disgruntled sunnis + unemployed ex-baathist army officers + your usual jingoistic muslim preaching + a vacuum of power in both iraq and syria = ISIS

you are welcome
>>
>>68323101
A country can do whatever it wants if it can enforce it.
Arab countries could not destroy Israel. The US can enforce a ban on whatever it wants.
>>
>>68323649
Any proof that we funded ISIS? Even when they were ISI, they were pledged to Al-Qaeda.
>>
>>68323531
>>68323711

Okay, keep pretending this never happened. Keep ignoring the fact that the Syrian army finds Israeli weapons in ISIS' hands on a daily basis.

>>68323748

Are you really that dense?

It's not about whether the Arabs are capable of doing it or not... it's about why does Israel need our goddamn help? Why are we buying a fighting with those fucking shitskins and exposing ourselves?
>>
>>68323101
>mulsims
>can't beat a bunch of money-usurer, merchant-oriented, pseudo-reptilian called "jews"
>kills each other because muh muhammood sayings is righter that yous
>>
File: mccain-syria-rebels.jpg (32 KB, 420x268) Image search: [Google]
mccain-syria-rebels.jpg
32 KB, 420x268
>>68323531
>>68323711
>>68323928

Forgot to attach pic. Keep pretending keep related never happened.

>>68323890

JIDF pls go

Literally anyone with more than 15 minutes on /pol/ knows that.
>>
>>68323930

Who cares? That's a red herring, this is not a thread defending mudslimes.

The fact that you faggots need to appeal to such retarded logical fallacies speaks mountains...
>>
>>68323890
>the US funded the mujahideen back in the 80s
>therefore, over three decades later, this is blowback that US obviously funded
>therefore, i can ignore all nuance

generally how they argue this. they try to massively simplify it to suit their narrative.
>>
>>68323967
Give me proof and Ill believe you. I can't believe that the US intentionally funded an Al-Qaeda affiliate without evidence.
>>
>>68324050

JIDF out in full force today

https://www.rt.com/usa/316558-us-training-jihadists-dick-black/
>>
>>68323890

>proofs

You sound like a fucking Turkroach, Mehmet.
>>
>>68323967
>the US funded syrian rebels against the assad government
>ISIS is fighting the assad government
>i can't really tell the difference beyond kurds, assad government, a myriad of rebel groups, and ISIS
>therefore, the US funded ISIS
>>
>>68324050
Thanks for the honest answer. It's like they expect the US to have a magical orb to predict the future.
>>
>>68323967
I was agreeing with you. Probably I phrased it badly. I'm sorry
>>
>>68324184

>let's give money and weapons to those savages, what could possibly go wrong?

>>68324167

1 shekel has just been deposited in your bank account

http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13941128000919

http://www.hispantv.com/newsdetail/oriente-medio/218269/israel-creacion-isis-ei-siria-irak
>>
>>68323101
you are right, anon. It all stops.

No more middle east support period. Let the jews and muzzies duke it out and kill each other.

Thank you, based middle of the roader
>>
>>68324249

You're alright, it's late night and I'm sleepy.
>>
>>68324184

Perhaps the CIA ought to invest in one of these magical orbs before meddling around the world on behalf of our "interests."
>>
>>68324184
to be a little more nuanced, while the US does fund rebel groups with the hopes they topple assad and company, the rebels tend to play fast and loose with ISIS. sometimes they are against them(like back in early 2014), sometimes they are with them against the assad government. thus the confusion.

the US government may or may not have given some arms to what eventually became ISIS. like you said though, i certainly don't think they had a crystal ball that told them that they would grow so hugely powerful by exploiting the vacuum of power in iraq and syria, nor gotten the huge influx of ex-baathist military talent(probably THE single biggest factor in ISIS' rise).
>>
>>68323101
Israel justly defending itself is not terrorism.

If the palestinians would have just behaved like humans instead of godless savages they would not be in the jam they are now.

Fuck em
>>
>>68324339
>literally using iranian pravda as a source
>>
>>68323101
>the middle east is a shithole because of the Israelis
That is a good one.
>>
File: 1407715811234.jpg (118 KB, 609x480) Image search: [Google]
1407715811234.jpg
118 KB, 609x480
>>68324469

It doesn't require a crystal ball to foresee, just intelligence and analysis. The US intelligence community is lacking in both.
>>
>>68324965
no arguments here. their biggest fault, the US and not just their intelligence community, was gutting the iraqi military. all that leadership and know-how had to go somewhere.

that, and assuming the iraqi government and military would not immediately be re-divided on sectarian lines as soon as they left.
>>
File: 1372356384707.jpg (999 KB, 1360x880) Image search: [Google]
1372356384707.jpg
999 KB, 1360x880
>>68323101
>Israel
>Muslim homeland

Toppest of kek you piece of shit. Muslims have never been more than bloodthirsty barbarian warlords converting people by the sword. The Holy Land only became Muslim after they barged in and slaughtered all the Jews and Christians that wouldn't bend the knee.

I give absolutely zero fucks that a bunch of inbred goat fucking barbarians are getting their just desserts.
>>
>>68324965
Nobody could have predicted that the prison in Iraq would be what was called The Academy for jihadists. Nobody could have predicted that al-Nasra would break from ISI and pledge to Al-Qaeda. Nobody could have predicted that Al-Bagdadi would reponded by splitting from Al-Qaeda.
>>
File: 1448177586553.png (2 MB, 2113x3453) Image search: [Google]
1448177586553.png
2 MB, 2113x3453
>>68323101
Jesus fuck JIDF, at least try to stay coherent.

Meanwhile, Leaked Clinton emails continue to confirm what /pol/ has known for 5+ years now. The war in Syria is all about dying for Jews.

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Circa 2012
>The best way to help Israel deal with Iran's growing nuclear capability is to help the people of Syria overthrow the regime of Bashar Assad. Iran's nuclear program and Syria's civil war may seem unconnected, but they are. For Israeli leaders, the real threat from a nuclear-armed Iran is not the prospect of an insane Iranian leader launching an unprovoked Iranian nuclear attack on Israel that would lead to the annihilation of both countries. What Israeli military leaders really worry about -- but cannot talk about -- is losing their nuclear monopoly.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.