[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, Well, Well
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
It appears /pol/ is on the brink of schism due to hardcore shilling on behalf of shills.

They're using the jews to try and split us apart- a simple divide and conquer technique.

Don't get me wrong, the jews do have their hands in all places of power, but let's also look at something else.

At the AIPAC conference Trump stood up and told them that we would need to inspect Dimona for nuclear weapons and that if any were found we would have to cut all foreign aid since it is illegal to give foreign aid to any nation that develops nuclear weapons.

Trump essentially vowed to begin cutting military funding to Israel.

Remember- he's a businessman. He knows if he wants to try and look less suspicious to the Zionists, he's have to sell himself to them- sweet-talk them; try and make it appear like he was as submissive, if not more submissive, as the neocons of the establishment to not be as big of a blip on their radar.

And a quick reminder:
Shills exist to demoralize. Don't pander or give in to their simplistic emotional appeals.
>>
BEAUTIFUL
>>
File: 1458594025646.png (131 KB, 885x733) Image search: [Google]
1458594025646.png
131 KB, 885x733
>>68314828
they tried and got caught like always
>>
>>68314982
Fucking amateurs.
>>
>>68314828

The only thing we should be doing about Israel is emulating their national purity.
>>
>>68314982
God bless the brave souls leaked this intel from the secret reddit forums
>>
You're not doing shit. Why are you so scared of a few anonymous people on the internet? This isn't a forum with usernames like reddit pleb, who the fuck cares who leaves. You can't change a culture you marxist shill.
>>
File: lelreddit.png (406 KB, 1025x510) Image search: [Google]
lelreddit.png
406 KB, 1025x510
>>68314828
Well, well, well, it appears there is another reddit shill thread that is exactly the same as the last 20
>>
File: there is no need to be upset.gif (930 KB, 275x206) Image search: [Google]
there is no need to be upset.gif
930 KB, 275x206
>>68315349
>>68315456
>defending /pol/ from reddit shills
>I'm reddit
Wew lad
>>
>>68314828
Nobody important cares whether /pol/ has solidarity in their unironic ideological beliefs.
>>
>>68314828
Just when I think my penis can only get so hard,
Trump tells the Izzies that he will deal with them like they were any other country,
neither reflexive hatred nor servile treason.
>>
Don't they realise /pol/ is basically unraidable? We shitpost ourselves into oblivion everyday. Their shillposting is puerile, amateurish and lacks conviction by comparison.
>>
>>68314828
>Remember- he's a businessman. He knows if he wants to try and look less suspicious to the Zionists, he's have to sell himself to them- sweet-talk them; try and make it appear like he was as submissive, if not more submissive, as the neocons of the establishment to not be as big of a blip on their radar.

or maybe he just really really really likes jewish cock
>>
>>68315782
Occam's Razor

Politician panders because:

A) he wants to get their support/be perceived as good
B) he genuinely loves the group he's pandering to and does it solely out of passion

You shills are weak in logic.
>>
>>68314828
Im debating against this retarded faggot in that thread who says voting for no one is better than voting for trump because he apparently sucks jew dick hopefully some naive shill gets redpilled from it
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4bf119/disgusting_hundreds_of_antitrump_protesters_taunt/

REMINDER TO EVERYONE: Its not just /pol/. Leftists everywhere are going full blown nazi towards jews because of the standing ovations they gave at trump's speech. They're damage controlling their butthurt asses off and its hilarious
>>
File: BJB.jpg (378 KB, 1000x998) Image search: [Google]
BJB.jpg
378 KB, 1000x998
>>68314896
JEWISH
>>
Dont vote for trump
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.