[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
everyone is immune to the redpill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9
File: myfather.jpg (42 KB, 552x786) Image search: [Google]
myfather.jpg
42 KB, 552x786
i wrote my father a big letter about how muslims are taking over germany etc.

He calls me today, (today is my birthday)

Talks shit about how i should go more out and go to parties and shit. Then he talks about my fear of muslims.

>son, why you so scared about asylums..uh migrants.uhh..uuhhhhh.

>did they hurt you anon? why you hate them anon? Why you are scared?

>told him everything in skype, and again on the phone.

>but anon, they didn't do anything to you, didn't they? Did they hit you? Did they rob you?

>no dad but..

>NO SON! You are stupid, you need to grow up and ignore these people, they are as human as you.

How the fuck can this man be so bluepilled after all this stuff i told him? It's so sad.

Just because he has a girlfriend to fuck with he can ignore everything around him or what? He is the eternal normie, i give it up, he can't be redpilled, or can he?

pic related is my ugly father
>>
>>68285376
Just how fucking bored are you? Get a job. Jamal's welfare does not pay for itself.
>>
File: mfw10.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
mfw10.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>68285376
Don't post your fucking family on here you disrespectful little shit. He might disagree with you but he is still your family. Approach it like a non-sperg would and simply remain levelheaded and try to argue with him instead of going writing some gay ass blog on /pol/. This is similar to those liberals who cry when their parents support trump.
>>
Don't preach at your parents. Besides being distasteful its also ineffective, nobody changes their mind ideologically after 30
>>
>>68285827
kek, you don't know my father. He is the biggest piece of shit, he hit my mother when she was pregnant, he hit ever if she wouldn't get shit for him.

When we was on the beach he would say to my mother stuff like this "Look at that girl, man she has so big titts, shit! Oh, oh look at her that's a nice ass isn't it? And he told that to his WIFE.

My mother has a nice body, he is just a piece of shit, and i don't get how this kind of people are even allowed to exist.
>>
>sperg out
>even your dad has to disown you
>/pol/ made me do it
oh jesus christ lol don't take memes so seriously senpai
>>
>>68285376
I just saw a movie and your dad looks like the bad guy.
>>
File: 1402767901083.jpg (148 KB, 483x725) Image search: [Google]
1402767901083.jpg
148 KB, 483x725
>>68286225
>>
>>68286157
so should i kill him? I really want to burn down his house and rip out his eyes while hes burning, he has to survive tho, living a lve as a blind retard without dick.
>>
File: 214.jpg (33 KB, 615x630) Image search: [Google]
214.jpg
33 KB, 615x630
>>68286430
Do you still live with him?
If yes:
Stop being such a little shit and deal with it until you move out.
If no:
Stop interacting with him. That's it.

And either way, don't be such a fucking sperg.
>>
>>68286430
You would probably get in a bit of trouble for that. try to go about it legally, Ahmed.
>>
>>68286430
>so should i kill him?
Definately. Kill yourself beforehand though :DDDDDDDDD
>>
>>68286680
well insel affe, in germany we get 3 months of social work for that kind of shit so im okay with it.
>>
>>68286661
im not living with him anymore, but he bullies my grandparrents day to day, and begs them for money, i can't stand this shit existing anymore.
>>
>>68286430
Is this the fabled German autistic rage?
>>
>>68286756
It's okay Fabian, eat your knödel.
>>
>>68285376
Why do you give a shit? You told him what you thought and he told you what he thinks. Move on and don't let your political opinions consume your entire life.

If he ever gets attacked by muslims or when there's a new terrorist attack you get to say "I wonder if those people thought like you do that it's okay as long as they're not personally hurt. Your position keeps getting more and more untenable every day." It's like any other political opinion, sometimes people want to ignore the consequences so they can feel better.

You can't force feed the redpill, you give the information and state your opinions and people will either keep ignoring it or eventually come around.
>>
whatever you do, whether it's blow your brains out or burn your fathers house down, rape your mother, or kill some muzzies remember to livestream for us.
>>
>>68286978
rage and revenge is autistic now? Well okay, let us all vote for bernie.
>>
>>68285376
Our parents are the dumbest humans to have lived in modern history. Think about it, they voted our current governments in and the previous governments before it which led to the current fuck up we live in now.

Small Anecdote, I pleaded with my mother to vote for Trump in the Florida primary. She voted for Kasich. I couldn't believe it when she told me.
>>
>>68287091

Holy shit! Portugal with the high roll in Wisdom!
>>
>>68287195

No, Hans. But it is childish fantasy. You don't have the conviction to do anything but spray impotent rage on 4chan. Start acting like an adult and maybe even go to a couple parties.
>>
>>68287091
> don't let your political opinions run your entire life

> being on /pol/
>>
Be a man op. Don't back down and remain steadfast in your opinions. Your father may be a cuck but that doesn't doom you.

Never give them an inch
>>
>>68286225
Then why won't just beat the shit out of him? To be a mean you need to beat a man. So man up and stop whining on /pol/ about your daddy issues.
>>
>>68285376
Unfortunately, Germany and the rest of the West is doomed. The only good news is that once Islam takes over there will be no more leftists. Swallow these pills my son. You will need water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
>>
im just so confused /pol/ liberal media trying to brainwash me, pol redpilling me, videos on yt showing me the suffering of this world, im getting mad.

what am i supposed to think?
>>
File: 1398946059631.gif (2 MB, 200x356) Image search: [Google]
1398946059631.gif
2 MB, 200x356
>>68285376
>dad is social democrat since 30 years
>is interested and discusses my anti-immigration views with me when we meet
>cousins are split between SJW and hardcore conservatives
>everyone talks about politics with a civil and friendly tone
>nobody hates eachother because of it since its just politics and you, as individual, cannot change anything, no matter what team you belong to

I can never relate to normie families since this is the standard for me.
>>
>>68287924
>what am I supposed to think

Holy shit Hans. You are really fucked.

You're supposed to come to your own conclusions about life and politics and everything else. If you need us as /pol/ to validate you you are no better than a filthy normie.

My advice, leave pol.
>>
>>68287924
watch these vids here >>68287897

Then you will realize it doesn't matter what you think. The west is doomed regardless.
>>
File: 1442520325936.jpg (132 KB, 634x858) Image search: [Google]
1442520325936.jpg
132 KB, 634x858
>>68286225
>My mother has a nice body
>>
i should really leave this hell named pol, this will be my last post, this board is degenerate, and a dump for retards that have no hope left, i will not get myself sucked into that eternal cycle of autism, bye you fucking manchilds, i will do something in the real world, losers.
>>
>>68286225
If you're mom couldn't handle him appreciating the objective beauty of other women, than she must have been an insecure cunt, and it makes sense he left her.
>>
>>68289715
go ahead and leave. Germans will be a minority in their own country by 2020, and you will be partially responsible for it.
>>
>No one has photoshopped the JUST hair onto this krauts dad yet
>>
>>68289715
See you tomorrow buddy, Moot is the only person who has ever successfully left 4chan
>>
>>68290133
Nah that faggot prolly still lurks /lgbt/ and /b/.
>>
>>68290344
Only like, once every couple of months, and he doesn't post, he just scrolls through the catalogs with Vitamin C's song Graduation playing in the background
>>
You're dad is upset that you are cucking his reputation up by forcing him to have a son who spends all day complaining about muslims instead of goes out into the world and becomes a man.

>complain to parents about muslims
>dad heavily implies you need to get laid more

Based german dad.
>>
>>68285376
he comes from a time where all they had was state sponsored propaganda op, take into consideration they dont have access to the type of information we do on a daily basis and therefore still have some fairly illogical biases and ideologies blocking their better judgement

ask him why does he hate his own son and family
you are in a situation where you have about 7 million native german males between the ages of 25-30
and 1.3 million arabs and niggers coming in per year of the same demographic

in 50 years the majority of your native population will be dead
this means that there is literally a demographic racial swap happening

obviously he will see this as justice for nazi germany

try at least, I guess
>>
>>68287443
His Dad punched his mother while she was pregnant. You don't think some of that passed on, faggot?
>>
>>68286225
wow, what a cunt
and then he feigns being a good person because he is a cultural cuck

ehh

>>68286430
nah mate too far
living successfully is the best revenge

call him a cuck in no uncertain terms
>>
File: flash_662615_largest_crop.jpg (125 KB, 1120x720) Image search: [Google]
flash_662615_largest_crop.jpg
125 KB, 1120x720
ITT germany are cucked by mohameds and their own parents now

Kek Dont sstop germany you really are the biggest cucks!
>>
>>68291054
This
>>
File: 1406804076805.jpg (25 KB, 300x246) Image search: [Google]
1406804076805.jpg
25 KB, 300x246
How old is he?
>tfw dad is literally /pol/ IRL before /pol/ was a thing
>>
File: 1458018747587.jpg (172 KB, 698x1000) Image search: [Google]
1458018747587.jpg
172 KB, 698x1000
>>68285376

>having a blue pilled dad

My dad is 100% puerto rican, I was born with blonde hair and blue eyes and he always told me I should never be ashamed of looking white.

My father told me to succeed at all costs, and never let anyone subjugate me for any reason. My father told me it was my destiny to conquer those who seek to deny me of my birthright.

Why do white fathers want their white sons to be losers and second-class citizens to inferior races?
>>
>>68287402
It's okay my dude, our state still pulled through quite well.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.