[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Illegal Immigrant Gang Rape In Massachusetts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 34
File: framinghamartillman.jpg (176 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
framinghamartillman.jpg
176 KB, 1200x800
>http://www.bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2016/03/illegals_held_in_vicious_framingham_rape

>Illegals held in vicious Framingham rape

>Federal immigration officials are requesting detainers on four illegal aliens accused of a heinous attack on a Framingham couple in which the woman was raped and her boyfriend was beaten and threatened with death, the Herald has learned.

>Two of the illegals had previously been deported to Guatemala, said Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokesman Shawn Neudauer.

>In the Framingham case, the victim’s boyfriend was beaten while his girlfriend was held down on a bed and raped Sunday evening, authorities say.

>The still-shaken boyfriend told the Herald yesterday that he and his girlfriend have not yet come to terms with the horrific assault.

>“I thought we were going to die. I really did. And I didn’t care if I died as long as I could save her and get her out of there, that’s all I cared about,” said the boyfriend, whose name the Herald is withholding.

>“I’ve lived (in Framingham) my whole life and I never imagined anything like this could happen just walking down the street,” he said. “The worst part was I felt like I couldn’t do anything.”

They held him down and made him watch while they beat and raped his girlfriend.

Please get this message to Lord Trump, it may aid his campaign.
>>
>>68252116
Massachusetts is completely overrun by liberals pet minorities
>>
File: old dead_fish.jpg (227 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
old dead_fish.jpg
227 KB, 900x675
>>68252116
Wow you have nothing else to do ? like reading a fucking book .. you should stop wanking at rekt tread you make us look bad..
>>
This is just an isolated incident. This doesn't mean anything. The great majority of similar peoples are peaceloving, hardworking, and family oriented individuals.
>>
I live in Massachusetts and I am completely outraged at the coverage this has received.

It's an isolated incident and the fact that they are undocumented is meaningless. People here are just being racist and xenophobic.
>>
>>68252449

Did reading this story give you flashbacks of refugees having their way with your girlfriend on a cold Brampton night? Her screams, your frenzied masturbation while you thought to yourself "This is right... we deserve this... whites deserve this" over and over?
>>
File: poodle.jpg (77 KB, 645x380) Image search: [Google]
poodle.jpg
77 KB, 645x380
>>68252488
DUDE there is gang and Mafia in every poor country its called organized crime.. the worst of them all are our Politician OK thank you ..they WANT that so we divide and are more easy to control so they can do even worst with us
>>
>>68252838
You a tool of division man.. please make this world a better place don't do to other what your father did to you .. read a book educate yourself look for help !
>>
File: 1453857406232.png (59 KB, 751x792) Image search: [Google]
1453857406232.png
59 KB, 751x792
>>68252116

WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE!!

How long before the Latrino infestation destroys your state:

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

Stop the white genocide in America.
>>
The bitch probably wanted it. Everyone knows white women can't resist BGC
>>
>>68252838
There is 5% white in the world WE are the minority continue like that you will get what you looking for
>>
>>68252488
Tbh yes

Even niggers aren't THAT much of an issue. I'd say the left is a bigger problem for the american way of life
>>
>>68252991

Your broken English and gutter syntax reveals you Muhammad!

You may have lied your way into the anglosphere but you'll never properly master the Kings English with your forked tongue. Taqiyya may fool the weak willed, but not me.
>>
>>68253102
>California
>originally white
Kek are you 13 or something
>>
>>68253314
LOL I am way worst then Mohamad dude I am french Canadian from Montreal ! But I am as white as a snow flake
>>
>>68252116
>http://www.bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2016/03/illegals_held_in_vicious_framingham_rape

Also, this happened in Boston....which actively violates the 2nd amendment rights of legal citizens.

Therefore the boyfriend was not carrying a weapon so he could dispatch and hopefully mortally wound the sub human hispanic criminal rapists.

Such a shame.

Jesus fucking christ....4 spics approached the white man and his white girlfriend on the street. The spics kidnapped the white woman and the other spic held back the white man.

My dick is rock fucking hard wishing that had been me...I would have shot all 4 spics dead, then proceeded to take pictures with my cell phone and upload them to the internet to show everyone my 4 trophies I just killed.

Goddamn....

Truth be told, after I shot the first two, the others would have given up....could have forced them at gunpoint into some bushes where I would tie them up and perhaps carve out their eyeballs with my keychain or some other appropriate form of torture.

I can only imagine the media shitstorm that would ensue after I successfully defended my white girlfriend from a hispanic cockroach who was trying to violently harm me or rape her.
>>
>>68253116
>BGC

I assume the G is for Guatemalan?
>>
>>68253491
>French Candian

Oh...
>>
>>68252856
Gangs and Mafias are all just made up bullshit. Just more examples of more isolated incidents indicative of nothing substantial. Our politicians work to unite us all. Weedman is a great example with all that he has done for the Islamic community. He's what is right in this world.
>>68253216
The problem with the left is that they focus too much on people's differences rather than seeing everyone as just people.
>>
>>68253314
My forked tongue have the opposing shape of your sister pussie
>>
>>68253349

Back in the 1950's, California was a nice white area.

It wasn't until the communist jews created the "1965 immigration act" that allowed the hispanic plague to infest that state and the government looking the other way as millions of Latrino cockroaches illegally came there and bred out of control.

California used to be a nice white area.
>>
File: 1458053479238.jpg (160 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458053479238.jpg
160 KB, 1280x720
Holy shit that is hot.
>>
>>68252449
Fuck off maplecuck. Why don't you go help Justin prep the bull.
>>
File: 1379548749739.png (864 KB, 891x479) Image search: [Google]
1379548749739.png
864 KB, 891x479
>>68252116
>http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1998867-4-men-charged-in-framingham-massachusetts-attack-allegedly-entered-us-illegally/

>4 Men Charged in Framingham, Massachusetts Attack Allegedly Entered US Illegally

>The four men charged with attacking a woman in Massachusetts entered the U.S. illegally, according to officials.

>Two of the men had previously been deported to Guatemala but apparently re-entered the country, an Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokesman told the Boston Herald.

>Elmer Diaz, 19, has been charged with rape, assault with a dangerous weapon, kidnapping, and threatening to commit a crime. Brother Adan Diaz, 32, was charged with indecent assault, battery, and kidnapping.

>Another brother, Arial Diaz, 24, was charged with unarmed robbery, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, indecent assault and battery, kidnapping, and witness intimidation.

>Diaz and Marlon Josue Jarquin-Felipe, 27, who was also charged with indecent assault, battery, and kidnapping, were deported in 2014 after criminal convictions.

>“Obviously the border is not secure if someone who is deported after crimes in May is already back and getting arrested again very quickly,” Jessica Vaughan, director of policy studies at the Center for Immigration Studies, told the Herald.

>“It also illustrates why local law enforcement agencies need to be paying attention to immigration status and doing the appropriate queries of ICE so that they don’t make the mistake of releasing illegal aliens who are a threat to the public.”
>>
>>68252116
Send this story to Trump ASAP.

This will reinforce his point about the rapists!
>>
>>68253653
Well I wish what you said is Factual
>>
>>68253562
I wonder how big of a man you would feel without your little gun.

How about you hit the gym and stop depending on a gun to bail you out of trouble you fucking sad cuck.

Im pretty sure I could have beaten these 4 little midget Guatemalans at the same time, without a pussy ass gun
>>
>>68253147
>There is 5% white in the world WE are the minority continue like that you will get what you looking for

Always outnumbered, never outgunned.

Bring it on. I got a feeling that you'll be on the other side regardless, which works out just perfect for me.
>>
>>68253783
Ya I will do just that thanks you for your concern ..
>>
If that was your pure innocent wife, who you married and then took her virginity, what would you do?
>>
>>68252116
Masshole here. The people around here are super liberal because they are so detached to the realities of things like immigration and problems with minorities. Stuff like this is actually leading to frustration of the people and I can see the beginnings of a shift towards conservatism. People around here love Trump, for example.
>>
>>68253562

picture that dream you had when you were a little boy: Where you dreamed the manager of ToysRUs allowed you to take one shopping cart and take as many toys (for free) as you could fit into your shopping cart.

I'd have that same exact feeling if I shot two of those spics and was able to subdue the other two at gun point....and then try to quickly think of a horrific way to torture the remaining two sub human mexicans.

I would feel like a proverbial kid in a candy store as I quickly have to determine the fate of the remaining two sub human hispanics that tried to rape my girlfriend and harm me.

>how do I torture?
>what tools do I have at my disposal and how can I effectively use them?
>how to carve out their eyeballs?
>shoot them in the stomach for maximum pain or shoot their extremities?
>if I shoot the tip of their forehead....would that constitute a painful lobotomy? Could I perhaps remove some brain tissue from them with a stick?
>>
>>68253685
>Literally under Spanish control
>literally part of mexico
Kekkled
>>
>>68253832
That's just your opinion. Facts are only true if they can be proven 100% of the time within reasonable error. Trends don't always indicate or lead to something becoming fact.
>>
>>68253491
*than
>>
There should be a death sentence for certain crimes committed by illegal immigrants.
>>
File: 1448641817989.gif (896 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1448641817989.gif
896 KB, 500x750
>>68253976
the last time it did not work that well .. you probably not remember it was 500 years ago since our last armed conflict any Bruh ;) We wait for you the time it take..
>>
Isnt this from a few months ago?
Did another gang of four illegal Guatemalans with previous deportations rape anorher woman again already?
>>
you silly bastards...you let them in

if you thought we was cucked wait till theres millions of them and they have guns xD

you better vote trump
>>
File: 1458228315878.jpg (180 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
1458228315878.jpg
180 KB, 517x768
>>68252759
>isolated incident
>undocumented is meaningless
>>
>>68254260
Ya "The Truth" !
>>
>>68252759
I live in Massachusetts and you're a fuckin' cuck my man kill yourself
>>
File: 1455491881252.png (666 KB, 1126x845) Image search: [Google]
1455491881252.png
666 KB, 1126x845
>>68253843
>I wonder how big of a man you would feel without your little gun.

Ah, I knew someone would say something.

You need to realize something, comrade:

These mexicans are sub human animals. They do not deserve the respect I would give a white man (by fist fighting them).

They are the lowest form of human shit on the face of the planet and should be treated as such.

With a fist fight, you take the chance that one of the spics is trained in the art of self defense. That is not a chance I'm willing to take. This situation would fulfill a life long dream of mine: to be able to legally kill a mexican who is trying to harm me.

I would not want to leave that up to chance. If I do not pull my gun, and I instead fist fight them....there is a CHANCE that the mexicans may win, if one of them is trained in hand to hand combat. That is not a chance I'm willing to take, as the gun gives me total and complete control over the situation, and I'm a huge control freak.

So now that you understand how I feel about them....why do you question if I use a gun or not?

You strike me as one of those "tough guys" that run like a fucking bitch when a gun gets pulled on you. Go jerk off to you homo buddies in the gym as you life weights.

God created man, Smith and Wesson made man equal. (fuck Colt)
>>
>>68254308
Are you kidding me? Are you seriously serious right now? These people risked there lives to come to this country. They don't deserve to be threatened by death once they get here.
>>68254398
At least it's not too late.
>>
>>68254308

You got NOBODY to thank but the anti-American traitors in Washington DC and your state government who actively encouraged these sub human hispanic cockroaches to illegally come and live here.

Why does your government hate you, hate your American freedoms and hate your personal safety so much that they actively encouraged illegal alien brown skinned violent savages to come live in your community?
>>
>>68253843
aww I was waiting for you to call him a stormweenie
>>
>>68253216
>52% of homicides between 1980-2008

Yep, they're not "much of an issue"
>>
>>68254308
If they aren't people of the United States, they aren't people.
>>
>>68254705
In this dumb shit fantasy you're entertaining, you also need to consider the fact that one of the beans might be armed.

Take no chances with your life, or the life of the ones you love.
>>
>#NOTALLIMIIGRANTS

>#BUTALLWHITEMALES
>>
>>68254045
what the fuck....
>>
>>68255000
>In this dumb shit fantasy you're entertaining, you also need to consider the fact that one of the beans might be armed.

Again, fantasy or not.....if there is a CHANCE that I can subdue one or more of the mexicans without killing them.....that is a CHANCE I'm willing to take for the pure satisfaction and joy of being able to physically torture one of them before the cops arrive.

I highly doubt the cops would do shit to me if they caught me carving out the eyeballs of one of the spics that tried to rape my girlfriend and violently harm me.

I could claim "temporary insanity" and get away with it.

I'm a gambling man. I like to gamble. Yes, I could shoot all 4 mexican attackers....but what if I only shot 3 and the 4th one gave up with his hands in the air?

That's a chance worth taking.
>>
>>68254705
>This situation would fulfill a life long dream of mine: to be able to legally kill a mexican who is trying to harm me.

You sound like you need to be monitored.
>>
>>68255196
take that faggot shit elsewhere fuck immigrants
>>
>>68255273
STFU ;)
>>
>>68252116

It's always Central Americans like guatemala, slavador, Honduras

Mexicans are actually a noble people.
>>
>>68255402

I'm a law abiding citizen. If a mexican tries to violently harm me or my girlfriend, I'm legally allowed to shoot them.

What is wrong with that?
>>
>>68255402

Is it wrong for me to wish a self defense situation upon myself?

Not in the slightest.
>>
>>68254672
>>68254473
Anybody could have committed those crimes so the undocumented part is irrelevant, and those types of crimes almost never happen.
>>
>>68252116
>Two of the illegals had previously been deported to Guatemala

We should build a wall
>>
Hope the boyfriend dumped her after this, what a slut.
>>
File: pepe-book.jpg (225 KB, 679x804) Image search: [Google]
pepe-book.jpg
225 KB, 679x804
>>68255402
He sound like you guyz burn books when you should read them
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 618x412
>>68252116
Spam this shit to trumps Twitter. I've had my 3 accounts in 1 week banned from Twitter so I can't until I get off work and make another one.

>but let's make this big news the way Kate in San Francisco getting shot was
>>
>All the ironic shitposting ITT

You faggots sure are le epic troles. Good job, Reddit friends.
>>
>>68255491
>He can't detect sarcasm
>>
That third guy's cute. I'd let him have his way with me
>>
>>68253653
Weedman is probably a closet home mate, and a pain of the new liberals. He doesn't deserve to be in office yet he is by virtue of genealogy. Our lack of democracy is what disgusts me the most. His incessant pandering proves nothing.
>>
File: 1456643003127.png (336 KB, 600x873) Image search: [Google]
1456643003127.png
336 KB, 600x873
As a hispanic, I agree with Trump. Enough of us are here. For 30yrs, we have been coming into this country and the US of A can only take so much. It is true that this country was built on immigration, but when you look at the millions and millions of people that have come here in the span of 20yrs, all the past transfers become quickly dwarfed.

Another piece they don't touch on, is that all these poor immigrants coming in, erode the middle class by lowering the median of income, pay grade and housing values. Build that wall, curb immigration and let's focus on raising the living standard for spanish americans to be equal to white's. A long held argument I often get is "yea but we built this country" even though this country was great long before my parents arrived.

Fuck black people though, we're already passing them by and we barely speak english.
>>
>>68252116
Wheeyyyyyy not so funny now is it americans?

Where's your protests? Where's your dead rapists? You yanks always said your people simply wouldn't accept this kind of thing without massive protests and lynchings.

Looks like again, yanks have proved they're fucking delusional.
>>
>>68252116
Massholes deserve it 2bh senpai
>>
>>68253562
...where does it say the victims are white?
>>
>>68256662
Eh, this is hardly the first time it's happened.

You know how many illegals are here?

The difference is that it's just now making news.
>>
>>68256662
Yankees are bigger cucks than you limeys believe it or not.
>>
>>68254398
We have about 11 million illegals, the vast majority being latino
>>
>>68256662
The boyfriend actually managed to fight them off and these guys are going to jail for decades a piece

In the UK they'd get council flats and the boyfriend would go to sensitivity training
>>
Make sure Trump knows
>>
>>68256973
>le 11 million meme

more like 30
>>
>In the Framingham case, the victim’s boyfriend was beaten while his girlfriend was held down on a bed and raped Sunday evening, authorities say.

that makes me so fucking hard.
>>
>>68256815

It's clearly obvious the victims were white.

These spics would not attack one of their own.

These filthy mexicans are violent savages who were sent here by the US government to harm average white Americans.
>>
My oneitis moved to MA years ago. Would I be a cuck if I jack off to the possibility that it was Her? Not white btw
>>
>>68257144
Yes, just like the holocaust was really 30 million and America's white population is really only like 30% of the population
>>
>>68256662
The difference is you subhuman ferociously inbred, hideous on every level Cuck that in our cuntry THE RAPISTS PUT CHILDREN INTO SEXUAL SLAVERY AND WERE SUPPORTED BY LOCAL GOVERNMENT, THE MEDIA AND THE FUCKING PO-PO.

Nuke the UK from orbit it's the only way.
>>
>>68257206
I would think that the victims family would speak up if they were white or something. I cant find anything on the victim and illegal immigrants are the type to stay in the dark in any situation where authorities are involved
>>
File: germany.jpg (91 KB, 600x677) Image search: [Google]
germany.jpg
91 KB, 600x677
>>68254705
I don't have anything against you, using a gun to defend yourself , you just came off as a pathetic wanna be tough guy Rambo, thinking shooting someone makes you more of a man when in reality a trained monkey can shoot a gun.

also in this funny fantasy of yours, you don't stop and think what would occur if this 4 spics are able to over power you if they get to close you, since your obviously suffer from carpel tunnel from being such a key board warrior, then what good is that big bad gun gonna do for you?
>>
>>68255681
Almost anyone COULD have committed a crime you brain-dead cunt, but that's not important, what's important is who DID. And it was undocumented aliens.

The fact that it's rare makes it all the more abhorrent. Quit apologizing for criminals.
>>
>>68252116
Somebody's doing the raping.
>>
Get a fucking gun Jesus Christ people.
>>
File: Shitle People.jpg (73 KB, 630x439) Image search: [Google]
Shitle People.jpg
73 KB, 630x439
>>68252116
I fucking hate these third world nigger shits. They all are ugly as fuck and are worse than niggers.
>>
>>68252759
Where do you live, I want to calmly explain to you in a civil manner why you're wrong.
>>
File: 1448313423551.jpg (30 KB, 448x545) Image search: [Google]
1448313423551.jpg
30 KB, 448x545
>>68257206
>Mexicans
>Attackers were Guatemalans
>>
>>68252116
thanks for bringing this to light leafbro, i'll be sure to share it all over my MA neighbourhood
>>
>>68252759
where do you live Masshole? Lets have a nice talk, one Masshole to another.
>>
>>68254260
>>68253653
>Gangs and mafias
>Made up bullshit
Pffdhahaha, what? Where are you from anon? You're either severely sheltered or a member of such organizations yourself, who's credo often requires members to deny existence of such groups to non members
>>
>>68252116
#Notallshitskins
>>
>>68252116
that's what happen when your immigration system is garbage.

you get the garbage whilst the people that apply legally gets ignored, delayed or simply rejected.

only the scum is going to enter illegally. deal with it.
>>
>>68254181
Truth
>>
>>68259143
I'm from California. Why does that matter?
>>
>>68257754
If 4 spics are able to overpower you with a gun, what makes you think they wouldn't overpower and kill you without one? Do you seriously think that repeatedly picking up and putting down pieces of metal leaves you prepared to fend off 4 attackers?
>>
>>68252116
Trump was right again.
>>
>>68258986
>>68259113
I live in Newton
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 636x358
>>68252116

>MAGA

\O/
>>
File: 1458176431000.png (435 KB, 940x678) Image search: [Google]
1458176431000.png
435 KB, 940x678
Framingham is a "sanctuary" city. Makes my blood boil
>>
>>68260178
Of course you do. Probably behind a big fence with security cameras.
>>
>>68260388
I spend most of my time at the library desu.
>>
>>68256662
THE NEWS WON'T REPORT IT YOU FUCKIN BRITKEK PIECE OF SHIT
IF THIS SHIT ACTUALLY GOT REPORTED PEOPLE WOULD BE FURIOUS
>>68256971
FUCK YOU FAGGOT, THERE IS A REASON TRUMP GOT 49% HERE
>>
>>68252116
FUCKING SPICS GIVING MY PEOPLE A FUCKING BAD NAME.
>Triggered
>>
>>68252116
>being forced to watch your gf get gang raped
It's like one of my Mongolian picture pamphlets. That's fucked up.
>>
Just get the word out about this one because the MSM is keeping it on lockdown. The only place its up is Breibart and a couple of local papers in Mass.

They entered the US illegally, committed multiple crimes, kidnapping, assault, rape, robbery, were all deported again, all reentered illegally a second time and then surprised this man while he was walking home with his girlfriend and attacked them 4 v 1 and held the man down and made him watch while they beat and raped his girlfriend.

Trump should mention this at one of his rallys. This is everything he's talking about.
>>
>>68261239
I fucking hate liberals
with a burning passion
they have no one to blame but themselves for my hatred of them
liberalism is literally a mental disorder
>>
File: rifle-is-fine.jpg (438 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
rifle-is-fine.jpg
438 KB, 500x667
>>68257754
>I don't have anything against you, using a gun to defend yourself , you just came off as a pathetic wanna be tough guy Rambo, thinking shooting someone makes you more of a man when in reality a trained monkey can shoot a gun.

If 4 violent spics visibly look like they're going to violently harm me or my white girlfriend, I'm turning into pic related.

I'm a fairly decent shot.

I practice at the range and with friends at the range for scenarios like this.

I'm ready to defend my life.

Also, fist fighting is stupid. It really is. You have a chance at losing.

Why would you take that chance?

I'm not a violent person, I don't go out looking for trouble or violence. Therefore I have ZERO need to "hit the gym" like some 20 year old faggot who has zero self confidence (eg: the majority of fags who weight lift and train MMA have ZERO self confidence and self worth).

It's as simple as that. I'm a peaceful person. Just don't fuck with me by trying to cause my physical harm.

If you abide by those rules, you will have ZERO chance of getting shot by me.

I'm as peaceful as they come.

But if you violently attempt to cause me harm, I want your DNA wiped off the face of this earth.

Why can't you understand that?

INB4 autist neckbeard fag. I'm just a normal guy who values his life, limbs and property and will defend them if need be.

Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Or are you one of those faggots in life who got picked on in highschool and was a complete and total beta loser, until he "hit the gym" and become some muscled faggot and now you're psychologically seeking revenge on those in life who tortured you back in high school and as such you willfully go out there and look to pick fist fights in real life?

....yet the thought of some peaceful person like me pull out his MP Shield (with Apex trigger job and a few other "gofast mods") scares the ever living fuck out of you.

I'm not a big, imposing, muscled guy. I'm just an average person.
>>
File: 1457834119830.jpg (86 KB, 759x811) Image search: [Google]
1457834119830.jpg
86 KB, 759x811
>>68259005
>>Mexicans
>>Attackers were Guatemalans

In my left hand, I have a fresh piece of Great Dan dog shit.

In my right hand, I have a fresh piece of German Shepard dog shit.

Po-ta-toh, po-tah-to.

Ipso facto, mexicans are dog shit.
>>
>>68261936
>It's as simple as that. I'm a peaceful person. Just don't fuck with me by trying to cause my physical harm.
my sentiments exactly
>>
>>68262069
they probably came from the Mexican border
so as far as I'm concerned, they are honorary Mexicans
>>
File: alan_partridge.jpg (13 KB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
alan_partridge.jpg
13 KB, 250x272
>>68261143
So do something about it then!
I mean when anything like this happens in England you all post like crazy to tell us all how big and brave you would be if it happened in your country.
So prove it! or are you just as big a set of cucks as those you point the fingers at?
Them guns aren't going to blow the dust off themselves.
>>
>>68254229
you're fucking retarded pal, i lived in california in the 40s and 50s. there were less than 5,000 mexicans here when mexico owned it 200 years ago, and the population of LA in 1945 was over 1 million, 90% white. google it yourself dumbfuck
>>
>>68252116
the women that got raped, was she white?? I think the couple attacked are beaners so fuck them
>>
>>68252759
I live in Massachusetts, and you're a fucking piece of shit. My dad and I couldn't believe this shit.
>>
>>68253612
>BGC
>Guatemalan
Cannot confirm.
>>
>>68252116
Please join me in writing to the Boston Herald to decry their hateful, race-baiting term of "illegal immigrant" in lieu of the standard, AP accepted "undocumented refugee".
>>
>>68252759
I live in Cambridge and have seen absolutely 0 coverage and heard nothing about it at work.

You're a piece of shit cuck.
>>
>>68264139
You're not going to hear it in the People's Republic of Cambridge.
>>
>>68252116
How much you want to bet that the rapee was a college student? Let's hope it was a local BR because the ensuing riot will be hilarious.

BR vs Guat, who will win?
>>
>>68264291
I will take a BR any day of the week
>>
I honestly can't imagine what the boyfriend is going through. Seriously having to witness that. I'd probably kill myself from being so traumatized. I don't even think I would be able to continue dating the girl. I kind of just want to give him a hug.
>>
>>68252116
HISPANIC HERE, LYNCH THESE MOTHERFUCKERS
>>
File: mikazuki.png (554 KB, 1929x1377) Image search: [Google]
mikazuki.png
554 KB, 1929x1377
>>68252116
As a Hispanic I want to see these motherfuckers hung or executed on their knees.
>>
>>68252116
This is how it starts. Listen to all those 'isolated incidence' cries. Have fun.
>>
File: ss+(2015-07-22+at+12.14.06).jpg (140 KB, 964x712) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-07-22+at+12.14.06).jpg
140 KB, 964x712
>>68264462
There is only one way to absolve his shame: Guaticide
>>
>>68263257

You are forgetting your four basic rules of 2016 journalism;

>If the victim is black, hispanic, or muslim ALWAYS mention their race
>If the victim is white, NEVER mention their race
>If the criminal is white, ALWAYS mention their race/show pictures
>If the criminal is black, hispanic or muslim NEVER mention their race/show pictures unless you have no other option

They didn't mention the race of the two victims, therefore they are almost certainly white.
>>
>>68264568
YES Time to take out the trash that we share a race with
>>
File: 1452051162997.png (107 KB, 307x307) Image search: [Google]
1452051162997.png
107 KB, 307x307
>>68252116
Don't forget, they come here as an act of love!
>>
>>68253821
Trump already commented on it.
>>
>>68264612
Can confirm. "Isolated incident" is something you will hear three times a day.

Part of me is glad that the cancer seems to be spreading to the USA. This way it might carry Trump to victory and he will clean up Europe too.
>>
>>68264462
Well, he got cucked. I thought americans love to call everyone a cuck?
>>
>>68265005
The immigration problems here are far far different from your country. It's not even close.
>>
>>68265005
>This way it might carry Trump to victory and he will clean up Europe too.
Nope. You've got to go it alone, Hans. Trump is the non-interventionist candidate. Don't forget, when you fall apart, all of that industry comes here. Making America Great Again means making the rest of the world do its own work again.

I wonder which American city Mercedes-Benz will put their post-German headquarters...
>>
>>68264612
>This is how it starts.

>That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness, that turns good men... cruel
>>
>>68254045
no fucking way is that real
>>
File: Good to die.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Good to die.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
>>68264694
Its the same reason I support the wall, I dont want Illegal Immigrants here. On top odf the fact that they are a threat since they were already broke the law entering here.

There's also the fact that some that come over here illegally are fucking animals and give hispanics as a whole a bad name.

I dont want hispanics to be lumped in with the black community. Where they say he was a good boy or whatever. Fuck that, these motherfuckers committed an act of barbarism and should be put down as such.
>>
>>68254045
Flaying skin is actually an old Aztec ritual. See: Xipe Totec.

it's just continuing tradition desu.
>>
>>68263982
>undocumented refugee

These folks going to the US are documented. And the documents say they don't have a visa. Such a fucktarded term.

>>68264619
Meh if you removed the mexican/latin culture from Guatemala it'd not be half bad. US needs to colonize Latam like the Brits did India.
>>
File: 1446407316361.jpg (11 KB, 255x224) Image search: [Google]
1446407316361.jpg
11 KB, 255x224
>>68252116
YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS
>>
>>68264227
I'm aware. Luckily I move far away in a few months. Sucks that academia is here.
>>
>>68260787
Lol he was literally Guts.
>>
>>68253102
lol there is no white genocide, you stupid pussy
>>
>>68266143
But did he hack his own arm off in the process and lose an eye?
>>
File: atomphysiker.jpg (24 KB, 307x450) Image search: [Google]
atomphysiker.jpg
24 KB, 307x450
>>
File: fugouddaheer.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
fugouddaheer.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
>>68259551
Have you ever fucking been to Compton? You know, the GANG CENTER of western US? and you think it's just isolated? Bitch my neighborhood is right next to a ghetto and we're having a break in and robbery issue from people in the other neighborhoods. Want to guess what ethnicity these fuckers are?

Hispanic.

And you're trying to tell me this is isolated? Get the fuck out. You are as sheltered as an autistic NEET.
>>
>>68266317
yes there is
>>
File: 1446171782616.jpg (437 KB, 1508x1493) Image search: [Google]
1446171782616.jpg
437 KB, 1508x1493
>>68266317
>>
it's ok it was probably just a sexual emergency and these are generally good boys who want to contribute to america's culture
>>
>Going to Boston this year

What the Hell? Have I been duped? I thought Boston wasn't over run with spics.
>>
>>68267043
>New England
>Not overrun with Guatamalans
I used to live in RI and now I'm in Cambridge. They're everywhere.
>>
>>68253843
I have never been in a fight the post
Life isn't like the stupid karate movies you watch
I bet you're a twink that can't even bench lmao3pl8
>>
>>68267144

Is the midwest the last bastion of America?
>>
>>68267364
No, upper middle class mostly white suburbs in New England are. Everyone is conservative, hates stupid and lazy people, the rich immigrants who start businesses are openly racist and no one can stop them, people love hunting and fishing, plenty of gun owners, everyone is super nice, and quality of life in general is good. Plus we can own boats since the water is close by. Also, no natural disasters or dangerous wildlife.
>>
>>68252116
They will probably be sent to a minimum security resort and be provided with Harvard professors to rehabilitate them. Then they'll be out in 12 months and given free housing. We are the people's republic of Massachusetts
>>
Should've been been carrying.
>>
>>68252116
somebody is doing the raping i see
>>
>>68257206
>These spics would not attack one of their own

Anon most hispanic subgroups hate eachother. There is no honor amongst illegals.

>tfw Puerto Rican and can legally enter and leave the USA at will without a passport.

Jajaja Guatemalans can eat shit. I hope all four of those men get raped in prison.
>>
>>68261936
>the majority of fags who weight lift and train MMA have ZERO self confidence and self worth

*tips katana*
>>
>>68252116

They made him watch.

I've been on the fence watching from up north, and there are a lot of things I don't like about him, but... they made him watch...

I guess what I'm saying is TRUMP 2016! This is enough, I hope he goes all the way.
>>
>>68260454
>THE NEWS WON'T REPORT IT YOU FUCKIN BRITKEK PIECE OF SHIT
>IF THIS SHIT ACTUALLY GOT REPORTED PEOPLE WOULD BE FURIOUS
This is literally our situation too, though.

>>68255491
idiot
>>
>>68252991
>You a tool of division man

really, are you sure its not the millions of non-whites flooding white countries?
>>
>>68252759
I live in Massachusetts and you are a fuckin disgrace.
>>
>>68270617

Or the rapes, assaults, grooming gangs, no-go areas, robbery and muggings, criminal gangs, sharia patrols, and terror attacks that occur as a natural product of their immigration.

Those seem kind of devicive too.
>>
>>68267144
Rhode island is full of niggers VOTE TRUMP
>>
>>68272610
>Rhode island is full of niggers
Not the nice parts.
>>
>>68262497
>>68262069
A) Mexico's southern border with CA is porous as shit; Guatemalans and other sundry illegal immigrants penetrate it all the time

B) Mexico at large is fairly aggressive at "discouraging" migrants from sticking around too long in one place

These two forces combine to form one of the reasons why Mexico does not want a strong border along the US/MEX division. Right now, Mexico is pushing all the illegal immigrants they're getting from South/Central America up toward us, shuttling them as quickly as they can. If the border slams shut, they will be stuck dealing with those monkeys on their own. Again, this is only one of many reasons for why Mexico cannot afford for the US to slam shut the border, but it is a compelling one.
>>
>>68252116
This confirms something I was just saying the other day
Mexicans in Massachusetts are honorary whites, Hispanics from anywhere else (especially ricans) need to be gassed
>>
No human is illegal/
>>
>>68270634
I agree, this dude is dumb af
>>
>>68264568

>executed for rape

fuck off beta male. if it was murder then that would at least make some sense.
>>
>>68252759
you live in chelsea i take it
>>
>>68252116
So Trump was right all along.
>>
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 777x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 777x1000
>>68252116
Shit like this only happens up north or out west

We know how to keep subhumans in their place here in Dixie

Once again the North gets cucked by the foreign hordes while we stay free
>>
>>68253673
Kek. Nice banter Waheed.
Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.