[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Commie Tranny Attacked MAGA Horse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (496 KB, 689x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
496 KB, 689x768
The protester who screamed at and then smacked Dan the MAGA Horse in Kansas City was a tranny communist nutcase. It was not actually a woman.

http://youtu.be/TttTvtERv6A
>>
>>68244424
I'm impressed that horse was so calm in the middle of so many people screaming.
>>
File: file.png (731 KB, 943x525) Image search: [Google]
file.png
731 KB, 943x525
>>68244424
I wish this was surprising.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMAMNYx6b6w
Why no cavalry charge
>>
Anyone have any other video of this?
>>
>>68244644
They're trained for that kind of stuff. The horse probably shit all over the place and the protesters were stepping all in it too.
>>
>>68244644
As long as the rider is there the horse is cool
>>
#JusticeForDanTheHorse

Fucking transretarded fags.
>>
>>68244424
>GET THAT SHIT OFF CAMERA

kek
>>
>>68244644
Police horses are trained specifically to handle large crowds and lots of noise.
>>
>>68244424
As a centaur, I find this kind of horse bigotry despicable.
>>
>>68244424
>woman
>>
>>68245598
you love horse cocks, don't you?
>>
File: 1450875341275.jpg (49 KB, 640x637) Image search: [Google]
1450875341275.jpg
49 KB, 640x637
>>68244424
https://youtu.be/1Gfpyz8zRGs
>>
>>68244424
Ha, just saw the MAGA hat on the horse, awesoem
>>
>ib4 she is shunned from the liberal community for animal abuse
>>
When does she attack the horse? I've watched it 3 times and can't seem to find any horse slapping.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.