[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SPECULATION ON WHAT WHOULD HAPPEN TO /POL/ IF TRUMP DOES NOT WIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 14
File: mon.jpg (27 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
mon.jpg
27 KB, 660x371
what do you think will happen to /pol/posters ? what will trump supporters do ?
i think that the energy that trump generated in the US, will transform into anger if trump does not win. but it will probably get shut down pretty fast and people will return to their daily life.
what do you guys think ?
>>
>>68235631
If he doesn't win I'm going to pity you guys so much. I don't think I could even bear to witness it
>>
Not an option
>>
Join up with Bernieposters and go postal on Washington DC.
>>
>>68235631
A fucking leaf
>>
>>68235631
Nothing would happen.
>>
It's too early to tell what the feeling or developments of the campaign will be. That being said, the first battle is to become the republican nominee.

If trump were to fail in November, the reaction would largely depend on context. The most likely context for this happening would be one of the following:
1) Trump fails to secure enough votes to have a simple majority of Republican delegates, and the GOP brokers the convention to a less popular candidate. This would likely fracture the republican vote, regardless of whether or not Trump goes third party, and result in a hillary win. There would probably not be riots, but the GOP would be forever damaged, and likely would fall apart into factions.

2) Trump gets a majority of votes, but one or more Republican candidates splits from the GOP and runs third party, to the point where the traditional GOP voter base is fractured enough to give Hillary a win. The GOP may not be as completely destroyed but they would be extremely butthurt over it, and they'd be unlikely to pull this shit again.
>>
I would cry
Literally a year of memes into the trash
>>
>>68235631
/pol/ will be likely shut down withing the first few years of Hillary's presidency. She will double down on the efforts to shut down everything that is "hate speech", racist, sexist etc. She's going to shut down /pol/ and I'm not even kidding.
>>
Shitposting as per usual
>>
>>68235631
He won't win the general election for sure. I will laugh heartily on that day. But until then, I hope he keeps wining delegates and gets the nomination. The shit show is too much fun--and why wouldn't it be with the reality TV emperor.
>>
>>68235631
The same things we did before Trump announced he was running.

The whole board will be full of Nazi flags, daily suicide threads and a general feeling of hopelessness will permeate the discussions. Also less memes and more political talk because nobody's really laughing anymore.
>>
>>68235631
We will commit hitaki as a board. No one will be left except faggy lefty/pol/.
>>
>>68235907
out of context question
can trump run as an independant ? during the last debate he said he would back whoever is the republican nomine.
>>
I just cant see Trump winning. There are just too many spics and women that will vote D without 2nd thought (obviously some wont but they're a minority).
>>
>>68236001
First thing. Have to eleminate any criticism. We've read her emails. She has had people killed for knowing way less.
>>
Exactly what happened in 2012.

>Romney can't possibly lose!!
>loses

>oh well on to the next meme candidate!! xD
>>
When Shemitah didn't happen, there were dark times here.

Trump helped us forget.

If he does not win, it will be 10x worse than the Shemitah fiasco.

I might have to kill myself
>>
>>68236084
He said he would back the nominee if someone other than him won fair and square.

If the GOP stiffs him even though he won, however, he has said he would go independent.
>>
File: hatred pepe.png (8 KB, 215x255) Image search: [Google]
hatred pepe.png
8 KB, 215x255
Bernie Bros and Trump Posters should team up and lynch all the establishment.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Its nothing personal.
>>
>>68235842
Says panicking, shaking man frantically packing his luggage waiting for his one way taxi to the airport to arrive
>>
>>68235631
Hopefully it goes back to it's libertarian norm and the newfags will go back
>>
>>68236136
But the meme candidate was Ron Paul, you fucking idiot. He then got cucked out of the nomination, and then the GOP instituted rules to prevent that sort of groundswell from happening again. Unfortunately, the meme candidate is in first place this time, and is more or less on track to getting his 1237+ delegates to at least secure the nomination.
>>
it will make Beta uprising look like a weekend church camping trip
>>
File: anguish-7741111.jpg (18 KB, 322x384) Image search: [Google]
anguish-7741111.jpg
18 KB, 322x384
/pol/ would turn into a concentrated pit of pure anguish.

But in all honesty you'll see a lot of threats and angry pepes
>>
>>68236084
The GOP made Trump sign an agreement in September 2015 to not run independent if he didn't get the GOP nomination, but that was *before* the GOP started actively planning against him to broker the convention to a less popular candidate. That really doesn't hold water legally.

47 states have laws that stop people from running independent if they were running as a candidate for a big party, but most of them exempt presidential bids.

tl;dr he probably can, but certain states might not allow him on the ballot and it'd essentially be impossible for him to win as an independent.
>>
File: MAIN-Farage-Loss.jpg (45 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
MAIN-Farage-Loss.jpg
45 KB, 615x409
>>68235631
What UKIPers did when Farage was barraged and failed to even win his own seat.

CRY HOT, SALTY TEARS OF WOE.
>>
Even if trump does not win, he has successfully shifted the overton window. Things won't just go back to how they were

/pol/ and other "alt-right" places, along with their ideas, will continue to gain momentum and become more popular and more accepted.
>>
>>68236412
Proud Americans aren't nearly as cucked as United Kuckdons
We didn't give up our right to rooty tooty point and shooties just because some kids got shot by some wacko.
>>
File: eZPJ8Xm.gif (3 MB, 385x235) Image search: [Google]
eZPJ8Xm.gif
3 MB, 385x235
>>68236314
>it will make Beta uprising look like a weekend church camping trip

And it will all start when Trump schedules a meeting with George Soros and assassinates him in cold blood.

He will publish his manifesto in Trump magazine, detailing plans for the overthrow of the US government. Dozens of prominent billionaires and military men will be in on the plan. They will serve as leaders in the chaos that ensues.

Pic related.
>>
>>68235734
^^ this

Its like asking what would happen if water wasn't wet.

Its a stupid question.
>>
It would go back to how it was before he ran, with a bunch of randlets and gary johnson people
>>
File: gimme that d.gif (4 MB, 405x287) Image search: [Google]
gimme that d.gif
4 MB, 405x287
i'm not giving up my memes

they'll have to come and take them over my cold dead body
>>
>>68236453
i personally feel the ''alt+right'' places and ideas gained momentum before the election, and that momentum transformed into kinetic energy with this trump phenomenon.i believe if he does not win, that kinetic energy would be lost and weak, and the far right is going to have to start all over again .
>>
if he doesnt win ill quit /pol/ and fuck off back to /news/ since its been proven this board is a shit hub full of beta fags who wish to be saved like a damsel in distress instead of standing up from their WASD machine and actually doing something
>>
>>68235631
If Trump doesn't win I'm literally giving up on politics.

If he doesn't win my political barometer is so, so far fucking off that there's just no point to trying to figure out how the world works and what is right in statehood and for our nation.

I'm just going to politically recluse, stop coming to /pol/, and just focus on trying to make it for myself.
>>
>>68235631
Does anyone know if the Republicans still plan to use Bloomberg as a backup against Trump? i've red something about it couple months ago
>>
I'm still hoping Trump sues to have Cruz's bid declared constitutionally invalid.
>>
>>68236750
well you should focus on making it yourself wether you are politaclly engaged or not, that's when you will get a better understanding of politics. because after all, that's what politicans are about, making it themselves.
>>
>>68235631

OP is obviously concerned about the status of dank memes.
>>
File: DocBrown2.jpg (71 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
DocBrown2.jpg
71 KB, 640x640
>>68235631
>meme candidate
He was never gonna win.
>>
>>68236788
Bloomberg is a democrat backup in case Hillary gets indicted.
He may run independent
>>
File: 1432408112828.jpg (225 KB, 660x847) Image search: [Google]
1432408112828.jpg
225 KB, 660x847
>>68236788
you got blessed italobro

heard that too, guess it would fracture the GOP wildly
>>
>>68236876
Fuck off Canada nobody cares what you have to say.
>>
>>68235631
I'll vote third party and carry on with my life. I know I'll start a company in a few years and the question of whether or not I start it in the US or in Ireland or whatever will be a question that depends heavily on US policy.
>>
>>68235631
i'm only in it for the lulz

remember kids, the president don't really matter, it's the 3 letter guys that run your show.
>>
>>68236944
trump memes will not die after he loses. and many memes are still coming our way, i'am kind of worried that OC quality will diminish. but i'am pretty sure if trump loses, he will keep supplying /pol/ with good memes, but he will do that from the lower ground and not from the high ground he has right now ..
>>
>>68236041
>daily suicide threads

Just imagine what's going to happen on /k/.

/k/ meetups will be mass suicides
>>
>>68237076
bullying is forbidden in this thread
>>
>>68237238
do you think trump supporters are so attached to him they would commit suicide if he loses ?
>>
>>68237407
those who didnt commit suicide to see him winning, will
>>
>>68237407
Maybe some autists here, the same caliber of individual who calls Ted Cuck "rato"
>>
Nothing. It will be like how /pol/ was certain Nigel Farage would win the UK election then when he lost and only got one constituency, /pol/ stopped talking about him. The same will happen with Trump.
>>
>>68235631
We raid the GOP headquarters for not nominating him.
>>
>>68235631
lots of frog and kojak posting
>>
File: Wargames.gif (396 KB, 793x448) Image search: [Google]
Wargames.gif
396 KB, 793x448
>>68235631

It would be an open wound in our politics that will fester and worsen. Technically, it started with the Tea Party, then Ron Pauls campaign and all the little cracks in the foundation that started appearing there in the primaries.

Had Donald not ran, it would just have taken longer and been messier. Trump is the fabled 'anomaly'. Had he not ran this time, the public and our culture would've eventually invented him.

This is controlled demolition of the system, and thats good, because an uncontrolled demolition would essentially be the opening act of massive breakdowns in national identity much like that which preceded to the Civil War, and would have the same results.

Its one thing when you are a small upstart nation less than a hundred years old. When you are a global superpower, its an entirely different ball game.

We have been being primed for a break up by foreign interests that dont like our large size. Trump, for a while at least, prevents that.
>>
>>68237706
The thing is that the UK gens were a fun little pastime
Trump is a global fenomenom
If we lose, everything is going to collapse
I can't fanthom the amount of rage it would create
>>
So if Trump gets the required delegates before the convention the GOP has to choose him or what other jewish tricks can they pull?
>>
>>68238615
Yeah, I think that if Trump didn't run, it would have been a lot worse for America
Like state wide riots and revolts bad
But Civil War in a developed country today, especially the US, is literally impossible
>>
>>68239058
They could theoretically let the delegates actually vote in someone else
They don't necessarily have to vote on the candidate that they pledged to
But that would absolutely destroy the GOP. It would literally kill the party forever
>>
>>68239102

Well, it would be constant unrest that would eventually lead to guerrilla groups that would be labeled terrorism.

It would be protracted and messy. It would force change but not necessarily an actual victory; it would depend on regional cultural and political aspects.

Either way, the lives of many who just want to live their lives would be hurt by the fairly massive economic distractions that would erupt from it.

Must go, have a great day.
>>
>>68235631
What will happen?
Another image will be made up of posts saying how he would kill Hillary
/pol/ will trudge along for another 3.5 years until there's another candidate they get all hyped up for.

And everyone here now will be here then too so get comfy, niggas/
>>
File: pepe the froge.png (134 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
pepe the froge.png
134 KB, 396x385
>>68235631

the collective butthurt on /pol would be astounding
>>
nothing, people will just bugger off to their home boards.
>>
File: November 6, 2012; Never Forget.png (642 KB, 1834x1666) Image search: [Google]
November 6, 2012; Never Forget.png
642 KB, 1834x1666
>>68235631
They'll fall in line behind Shitt Zogney just like they did in 2012.
>>
File: 1458518975434.jpg (88 KB, 600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1458518975434.jpg
88 KB, 600x1067
>>68235631
Election night, there will be much shit posting against Trump fags. However unlike in 2012 when you had several months of Romney fags proclaiming Obama would lose using flawed polling data. You have a cult of personality in Trump where they're using /pol/ to conduct personal army operations.

So the shitposting against them will have a lot more mileage. They'll just cry themselves to sleep every night since they wouldn't have the balls to go out and riot, let alone shoot people. If they did, they wouldn't be posting on an anonymous image board and be proudly campaigning for the man who hates scantly clad cartoon girls.
>>
>>68235631
I'd definitely stop coming here as often. Life wouldn't be as exciting
>>
>>68237682

he do be looking like a rat tho
>>
>all these newfags

nothing will happen. just like nothing happened when ron paul lost in 2012. it's shitposting for a few days and then it will be back to normal.
>>
File: civilwar.png (62 KB, 1103x654) Image search: [Google]
civilwar.png
62 KB, 1103x654
>>68235631
>>
>>68235631
/pol/ would literally be on suicide watch.

...Or it would start a civil war.

I'm betting on the first one though.
>>
>>68236136
>>68239617
No one but kike shills rooted for Romney in 2012.
>>
The right wing faggots here wouldn't learn a thing.

they'd keep shilling and bitching and probably support Cruz in 2020

And when by the time Cruz loses that election, /pol/ will have been liberal for years.
>>
>>68240886
And /pol/ was the jewiest kike shill of them all
>>
I had fun regardless, making cucks butthurt and putting nationalist ideas forward was great. I figure I will exploit the gimme dats train once hilldog gains power and save up to travel.
>>
How badly do you think trump would react.

Would he dissolve all of his assets/leave the u.s ? How much of a problem would that create for the us.

How much revenue does he bring in to this country?
>>
File: 1458504298330.png (341 KB, 633x414) Image search: [Google]
1458504298330.png
341 KB, 633x414
>>68241023
You realize that you a left wing cuck are not politically incorrect right? You realize that liberals are politically correct right?
>>
>>68236412
Those pesky postal votes that turned up last minute.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.