[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Peaceful anti trump hero promotes tolerance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQJT3P4G28E&

Reupload. Thanks for the help with spreading this.
>>
File: CARL-YOUTH.jpg (34 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
CARL-YOUTH.jpg
34 KB, 222x227
>>
what is he saying?
>>
>>68197524

Lol thats up for debate. We couldn't agree on it exactly so we took out subtitles. I wish parents would just teach the english language properly.
>>
>>68197207
"people like you, you piece of shit"???
>>
Cant wait in the future we can teach courses in sociology on how destructive this mental illness was to society.

These people are exposes themselves. All we have to do is bring a camera.
>>
>>68197207
Looked like a sandnigger.

I'm sure he'll raise those sandnigglets to be subversive jihadis.
>>
>>68197460
Well ok, I wasn't denying that. Just pointing out that Obama made a bad decision worse, and then did the same shit in Libya and tried to do it in Syria.
>>
>>68197207
>>68197524
>>68197660
"people want to kill you piece of shit"

cant understand the first few seconds beyond "my brotha"
>>
>>68198064

This is why I like Trump. As far as we know its pretty obvious he isnt controlled opposition because the media (CIA infiltrated) is doing everything in there power to destroy him.

If he is controlled he is the same as Hillary who is 100% non debatably controlled.

Trump 4 president is about the easiest choice in American history.
>>
Also im taking advice on signs or Ideas for the next rally. Im going to be bringing a professional video camera as well.
>>
>>68198769
Something in regards to the Churchill quote saying "The Fascists of the future will be the anti-fascists"

Hell, maybe even just the quote with a -Churchill at the end.
>>
>>68198936

I though about getting a bunch of fake money and throwing it into the crowd...you know what would happen.
>>
>>68198110
"you've got some blood in your hands my brotha"
>>
>>68199446

They kept telling me to go into the crowd and "see what happens".

Some of the nicest people ive ever met. Very progressive and tolerant to different ideas.
>>
>>68199590
It's funny how we've become the more tolerant and peaceful ones, the world is truly upside down.
>>
>>68198110
>>68197524
'I hope some shit sets off in here so you can have some blood on your hands, my brother.'
>>
>>68198769
good job anon :)
>>
Subtitles -

*wew wew*

Upstanding Tolerant Black Father : "I hope some shit sets off in here, so you can have some blood on your hand, my brutha."

*wop wop*

Upstanding Tolerant Black Father : "You'll have some [honk] blood on your hands."

Demonic fucking white male pos kkk supporter of Trump : "that's f-like people like you"

Upstanding Tolerant Black Father : "Piece of shit"

Demonic fucking white male pos kkk supporter of Trump : "Nice nice to teach your kids to [GO HOME] act like that [GO]"

No "kill" thing I found myself. Regardless, the other video is more damning to the father of the year, accusing them of being KKK and teaching his kids "they are an enemy, we are going to fight them, you will fight them". Promoting violence and intolerance to a race already low on both.
>>
>>68199970

Thanks. Im in NYC till September and im going to make the most out of exposing these people for who they really are.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgsbE5VGdH8

Bitchazz bitchazzzzzzz
>>
>>68199992

Great job breaking down the audio. I agree.
>>
Hey, what's this? A bump?
>>
>>68200071

are you doing an internship here or something
>>
>>68201369

Using my GI Bill to go to school. Pays extremely well...dare I say. TOO WELL.

Its funny because this black girl who was threatening me during the march asked

"Why you vote for Trump hes gunna take you benefits away?"

I replied "I'd rather work"

Liberals hate this because it exposes them true ideology which is mass laziness and a victim mentality. Beta thinking.
>>
Going to bed. Follow me on Twitter and ill follow back.

https://twitter.com/SurrealTruth

We need to be organized and help each other. Power in numbers.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.