[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What made us this way>
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 17
File: kid.jpg (31 KB, 639x445) Image search: [Google]
kid.jpg
31 KB, 639x445
This is a continuation of thread because it was just archived for reaching the reply limit:

We had a thread on the same topic yesterday, but I'm sure more people have more stories to share.

How many of you other people out there were abused (beaten or raped) as a child? Do you think that's what made you so cynical? Do you think physical punishment on children is ever justified?

I myself was raped so I can't speak to the beating part of the question.
>>
Spanked when pissed parents off. Molested gently by neighbors. They were nice about it. Didn't screw me up and I don't hate the world or anybody. Sounds to me that you want everybody to feel sorry for you. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and move on with life. Forgiveness is key. No matter how bad out was.
>>
>>68165135
I'm sorry, I'm not going to forgive somebody who raped me as a child.
I don't really care if people feel sorry for me or not. I'm just wondering who else on here has something similar happen.
>>
File: 1456284160966.png (582 KB, 598x543) Image search: [Google]
1456284160966.png
582 KB, 598x543
My dad was an uber-right wing lieutenant commander in the Navy. He would get drunk and make me do yard work while ranting about niggers are lazy, how feminists are ruining the military/are whores/can't be trusted, that islam is a disease, etc.

At first I was like "nahhh" but after I finished high school, moved out, and got a job I figured out he was 100 percent right about everything.
>>
>>68165332
>I'm sorry, I'm not going to forgive somebody who raped me as a child.

Then I guess you get to be a special cynical snowflake who hates everything and can't form genuine attachments to people for the rest of your life, then.

Enjoy, or don't.
>>
>>68165458
Sounds like you had a pretty based father.
>>
If you don't forgive it will just eat you up inside forever. Sounds like you got daddy issues or your worried history will repeat itself. Seek counseling and pray.
>>
>>68165470
I don't hate everything and I do have attachments to people. I had a girlfriend up until last month when we mutually broke up because I couldn't bring myself to have sex. I love my parents.

You're just being difficult.
>>
>>68165791
There's a difference between letting something go and forgiving somebody. I've let my hate go a long time ago, but he doesn't deserve forgiveness.
>>
>>68165632

Dude was /pol/ incarnate.
>>
>>68166033
My dad beat the shit out of the guy who raped me when he learned about it 5 years later, but beyond that he was a pretty white-bread suburban guy.
>>
>>68165135

Molested gently by neighbors. They were nice about it.

Uhhhhh.

>>68165458

What time period was this? My uncle is like that (was a naval officer too), although he's not a drunk or that angry of a person except when politics comes up.

When I was younger I thought he was just a typical angry small-minded Fox News cuckservative but as I've gotten older I've come to see how right he was/is on a lot of issues. Pretty intelligent too.
>>
File: lockupurdaghters.jpg (38 KB, 407x407) Image search: [Google]
lockupurdaghters.jpg
38 KB, 407x407
>>68164430
Daily reminder you liked it ~slut
>>
>>68167563
Yeah, that dismissiveness about his molestation just because they were "gentle" and "nice" is pretty weird.

I wish I had somebody that based in my family. My grandpa was probably the most redpilled, but he wasn't really left or right. He just hated the cucked establishment.
>>
>>68167704
The kid in your pic is straight. Look at his shirt, creep.
>>
>>68167704
Daily reminder to kill yourself.
>>
>>68168149
He trolled the last thread, too. He needs to kill himself.
>>
File: meoncoke.png (300 KB, 596x446) Image search: [Google]
meoncoke.png
300 KB, 596x446
>>68168331
>>68168149
>get boner
>says doesn't like it
>>
>>68168942
>Not understanding the difference between sexual stimulation and making love with somebody

Did you fall in love with a train track back when you were little when you went over the bumps in a car and got a boner?
>>
>>68169234
Do you really want to know the answer to that?
>>
>>68169743
Please, tell me of the time you made love to the train track down the road.
>>
>>68169234
He didn't say "fall in love." He said "like."
You didn't fall in love with the train track, but you did like it.
>>
>>68170101
Going over a train track and getting a boner from that is fine.
Getting raped by a man and getting a boner from that doesn't weigh the good against the bad. I rather not have gotten that boner than been raped.
>>
>>68164430
I've always had a sane family, never been touched by anyone, not even a spank, because discipline has been taught to all of the children in my family (me included) since we were little kids. Both me and my cousins basically grew up bullshit-free, knowing that following the rules earned us respect and disobeying meant repercussions. Provided that we were disciplined, not a finger was ever raised on us, sexual abuse was totally out of the picture too. I am cynical and would go reichy on anything because I was raised among a family of soldiers and officers, who also happen to be outright fascists. No wonder I'm like this, really.
>>
>>68171215
Outright fascists? Does your family keep pictures of Il Duce on your walls or something?
>>
>>68167704

is that the gamergate chick
>>
>>68171699
What, the Hell? Anita?
No, it's some random little boy that anon keeps a picture of because he's a pedo creep.
>>
>>68164430

spare the rod, spoil the child

buck up, pussies

or >>>/r9k/
>>
File: viva.jpg (2 MB, 2736x3648) Image search: [Google]
viva.jpg
2 MB, 2736x3648
>>68171830
>>
I had an amazing childhood and was never beaten or molested by anyone. My parents rarely fought and loved each other dearly. I grew up in a white house on a white street in a white city. I was never bullied or picked on.

I think these things allowed me to view the world objectively without the lens of victimization.
>>
File: 1st Grade School Photo.jpg (64 KB, 363x513) Image search: [Google]
1st Grade School Photo.jpg
64 KB, 363x513
>>68172080
Add me to your collection, creep. I don't know if you like car ears, but I grew into them.
>>
>>68172256
What's objective? Objectively, bad things happen to people. It's not like everything is just made up in order to distort other people's world view.
>>
>>68172382
Systemic racism, gender inequality, and Islamic discrimination are just three examples of things that are touted as reality which simply are not proven by statistical evidence.

Yet they dominate the narrative.
>>
>>68172654
Well, yeah. To extrapolate somebody saying that they dislike Islam, rap or fat women into some giant system of oppression is just dishonest.
>>
>>68164430
Both my mom and dad beat me as a child. Dad would just slap/punch me but my mother took real pleasure in the whole ordeal. She would stretch out the punishment sessions for hours. But I was never raped.

>Do you think physical punishment on children is ever justified
Yes
>>
>>68172895
In what circumstances do you think it's justified in which just being clear and explaining what they did wrong wouldn't be better?
>>
>>68171690
Well if you read those post yes, I'm that anon who has pictures of Il Duce on the walls.
>>
>>68164430

My father was a paranoid schizophrenic who killed himself when I was 6. I don't remember much and didn't understand what was occuring at the time, but the environment was definitely not a healthy one. I don't recall any real abuse, neglect maybe. My mother was very cold and remained so after my father killed himself. I guess me and my sister did get spanked, but I don't think that was the issue.

Anyway with my dad dead my mom had to go and find work and go to school so not only was she cold we also never really saw her much. Meanwhile I had always had serious problems with asocial behavior as a young kid, found it hard to make or keep friends, shit like that, and now I had nobody to help guide me through it. So as I got older, I got worse at coping with life, and it really came to a head with puberty. Puberty was when I went from "weird loser who does well in school" to "extremely weird, suicidally depressed loser who skips school to stay in bed".

I don't want to go into too much detail or go much further because I really don't feel like crying myself to sleep tonight. But the thing is, I have led a truly wretched existence that has made me distrustful of anyone and everything, and despite finally integrating myself somewhat into society (I'm 27 with job), I have no real societal pressures to keep me politically correct or shame me into having normie opinions, so I can see things as they truly are.
>>
>>68172797
I don't know what you're trying to say. My point is that because I wasn't beaten I don't have an inherent or exaggerated sympathy for those who were, like I would if I had experienced it.

Burn victims have an intimate sympathy for other burn victims. If the president were a burn victim he'd allocate a disproportionate and irrational amount of money to helping burn victims. In that sense he wouldn't be objective.

I'm saying that those who experience bad shit are prone to side with the victim-praising tactics of the left that prey on sympathy. So to claim that pol is right wing because we're so damaged is false. It's more likely that because we're so undamaged that we have the ability to see things for what they actually are. If you see things for what they actually are then you'll likely take a right wing stance.
>>
>>68172263
Hey, your not that bad looking aisde from the dumbo ears.
>>
>>68173350
lol I didn't know about any post. I just guessed as much because you called them "outright fascists".
>>
>>68173456
I was always antisocial and friendless as a child too. However, it's just more because I was content with being and introvert.
>>
>>68173198
I really don't know. I suppose there are circumstances where giving the eye to your child doesn't work or if he's/she's repeating a same mistake there needs to be a physical stimulant to correct it, just like you would train a dog.
>>
>>68173550
I don't know over there, but here the military is pretty right wing and most of the people who are part of it show fascist tendencies. It's not uncommon to be Duce-loving rightwingers if you're in the army, and there is no terrible stigma attached to it.
>>
>>68173490
If you're raped by a migrant, like that boy in Vienna who was the unassuming target of that Iraqi's "sexual emergency" then you're victimization can actually redpill you.
You see the reality of the migrants. Being a victim of something does open your eyes to the reality of it.
>>
>>68173501
Thank you. Now you post. I bet you were an ugly kid.
>>
>>68173791
I suppose, but it often times just seems to make the kid resentful and rebellious.
>>
>>68173864
It's actually perfectly acceptable and common to be openly fascist in Italy? You're tempting me to move there, Leonardo...
>>
>>68164430
Sorry to hear that OP. I had a bad childhood too. But I don't consider myself cynic at all. I make jokes here, it's internet, but in real life I am a great person and genualy care for other people. The truth is do waht you want. You have one life dude, so if being a dick is what you enjoy then go for it. Who cares in the end? Who the fuck care? Other people? You are going to live your whole life based on other people opinions? I am nice to others because I like it and it makes me believe and have more faith in this horrible world. But you are free to be whatever you want, this be nice to others and you will have nice things is bullshit. Actualy most of the assholes are successfull. So find what you like and do it, don't let the pass determinate your future.
>>
>>68173456
>I have no real societal pressures to keep me politically correct or shame me into having normie opinions, so I can see things as they truly are.
Well, isn't that a good thing?

>>68174161
I've seen real kids whose parents don't keep a leash on them and pamper them during their childhood and they turn out to be real assholes/bullies.
>>
>>68174033
I was cute but, id rather not get doxed
>>
>>68164430
>How many of you other people out there were abused (beaten or raped) as a child?
Not me, but I did witness my older brother get beaten for bringing home bad grades and getting in trouble.

>Do you think physical punishment on children is ever justified?
No, I believe it plants something in the child's and parent's subconscious that only serves to strain relationships later in life. I'm not exactly sure if it was because he was beaten, but my older brother ended up as a cynical pangendered SJW while I didn't
>>
>>68174243
Good attitude, anon? Are you Quebecois?
>>
>>68174649
I guess it depends on the kid's personality. If they're already entitled, then hitting lightly them is probably a decent way to go
>>
>>68174820
How would you get doxed by an old picture?
>>
>>68174870
That's always been my perception of it. It just works to make the kid obedient but resentful. It's not worth ruining your relationship with your child over, just sit them down and explain to them what they did wrong.
>>
>>68175135
Look the same
>>
>>68176050
Most pedos are supposed to look like Stephan Molyneux, not manchildren.
>>
I got a normal childhood, maybe too much TV and vidya. My parents always supported me for almost everything.
I got pretty lucky with them, but not with most of the rest of my family.
At first I was pretty liberal because I wanted equality for everyone. My parents always have been lefties but not about niggers, it was more about the social classes.
With time I became more racist but I tried for a while to "deny" it.
Now I don't. I don't like Blacks , Arabs and Jews. Period.
>>
>>68174229
It's not like saying "I like pizza" but sympathizing with the roots of fascism is not completely frowned upon. For example, at school we study fascism as any other period in history, and it's widely recognized that the regime accomplished many good things. They all go about the "but he allied himself with Hitler so he's a piece of shit" narrative at a certain point, but it's mostly young people. Only highscholl retards think fascism was entirely bad. Old people on the other hand can often be openly right wing and racist, many of those who lived during the fascist rule regret those times.
>>
>>68176111
Well, I be baby face.
>>
>>68164430

Never molested, had a friend as a teen who tried to play gay chicken but I didn't play along and put a stop to it, only later found out he was a closet-case.

Was spanked and occasionally belted as a child, overall I think it had a positive effect on my development. Coddling children creates Millennials, not that your kids should end up bruised or bleeding or locked in a closet or whatever.
>>
>>68176602
I can't say I've ever become completely racist, but as a rule I generally don't like Arabs, Hispanics and blacks. Asians are usually fine with me.
What did you mean "not with most of the rest of my family"?
>>
>>68164430
>my first memory is of seeing a kid get run over by a truck
>have an older brother
>older brother beats me up on a near daily basis
>goes out of his way to humiliate me in front of my friends, his friends, complete strangers when not beating the shit out of me
>now have terrible self esteem
>have drug addicted, alcoholic, schizophrenic mother
>mother is in and out of prison, mental hospitals for my entire childhood
>start to develop obvious psychological problems due to the above mentioned
>try to talk to father about it as a teen
>father tells me i'm delusional, making shit up, obviously i am completely normal since there is no way he could possibly have a fucked up kid so there is absolutely no reason to help me or take me to a child psychologist
>father is pretty much incapable of talking without yelling in anger anyway
>constantly yelled at as a child, punished and grounded for not doing anything wrong just because my dad wants the living room to himself

dad still won't acknowledge that i'm fucked up, brother tells everyone that i hate him for no reason in order to play the victim card (never came to hate him until very recently), and my mother is the only one who has made amends with me (she's healthy now and i love her very much)
>>
>>68176709
That's pretty nice to hear. People recognize that not everything that fascist governments did was bad just because they also did bad things.
>>
>>68176923
Most I've ever had when it came to friends was a sort of I'll show you mine if you show me yours type thing where we touched each other.
>>
File: 1427841052163.jpg (356 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
1427841052163.jpg
356 KB, 575x323
>>68164430
I was on the path to being red-pilled, but was still a good goy on a lot of things, but after my Dad's divorce I came to see things as they are. In a nutshell, right around christmas when I was 15 Dad came and told me that he had caught the slimy thing that gave birth to me cheating, he also told me he had caught her cheating when I was around 1 and chose to try and patch things up because he knew if he divorced her the courts would give me and my sister to her, and he wasn't having his kids raised by a whore. Later I figured out she had attempted to kill me when i was a baby, but fucked it up, still working on why she didn't try again.

Then in the court battle, which we were forced to go too because she wanted everything, when Dad just wanted to split everything and for her to fuck off, the court favoritism of women was astounding. She was caught lying in court multiple times, caught hiding finances, was fucking the dog on submitting things to the court, was guilty of abandonment of a minor, and guilty of abandoning animals, she had horses that Dad and I had to look after. All this shit and the courts didn't give a pinch of shit about any of that, if my father had done any of those things the law would have crawled up his ass. That's what pisses me off the most, I can live with my mother never loving me and only having me so she could get the meal ticket and trying to kill me when I was a baby, but what ties my cock in a knot is that nobody gave a fuck. So at least if anybody wanted to know why I'm such an angry and bitter person at least I can put it into words.
>>
>>68177084
My older brother never treated me well and always ganged up on me with his friends too, but he would never go so far as to beat me up (though I doubt he could have even if he tried).
We're really strained and distant now. Both of my parents were always great to me, though. my dad went so far as to put himself at risk of punishment by the law just to beat the shit out of the guy who raped me.
>>
>>68164430
You and some other here obviously had a pretty shitty childhood. Being raped, beaten or whatever.

I had a pretty awesome childhood in germany.
Middle Middle-class, very very good parents. I can count the number of times me and my brother were hit by either parent on one hand.
Went to a very good school.
Brother is working for the arbeitsamt and has to give out money-money to the rapefugees in his area.
He hates them with a passion.
I mocked his extreme right wing views for years before all this shit started going down.
Now we are on the same page.
He earns good money, has nearly 20k in savings, a qt gf and multiple awards in sports-stuff.

in regards to all the he and I are complete opposites.
I got my Abitur, higher education, while he got a regular high-school diploma and spent nearly 5 years going from school to school never finishing anything before he finally got a job with the state where he is now climbing higher and higher.

I spent the last 4 years studying in vienna, but without any results. Gonna stop that this year and probably join the Bundeswehr in 2017. 9 to 5 desk job is not something I see myself doing anytime soon.
I'm gay and prior to last december I never did any sport, at all. Only didn't fail sports in school because the teachers liked me and I can talk myself out of nearly anything.
Still stayed slim thanks to unfair teenager body stuff. (From when I turned 15 until 3 month ago I never weighed more than 56kg (124lbs) after 4 months of /fit/-training I'm now at 61kg(134lbs)).

My parents are both SPD voters and pretty damn shocked at how cynical my brother and I are.
My uncle and pretty much every part of the family are all either non-voters or SPD, middle left like my parents.

My brother and I got treated exactly the same, are absolute complete opposites and yet we now have the same nationalistic political views.

So no, I don't think that there is a common 'cause' for cynical right wing views and beating your child is shit.
>>
>>68177193

We were sleeping over and talking in separate sleeping bags (like 13-14) and started talking about girls then he started spooning me and I was like "Haha knock it off, no seriously faggot quit it" and that was the end of it. Never even did the penis-showing thing desu, seems like 90% of 4chan did though
>>
>>68177222
Divorce courts treat father like shit and it pisses me off. It's one of the reason I decided to go to law school, I plan on becoming a men's divorce lawyer.
>>
>>68177531
Well, it's good to hear that you were redpilled without any direct negative thing happening to you.
Sieg heil.
>>
>>68177599
I remember, thinking back it's a miracle we weren't caught, that my friend and I were on the school bus together and put our coats over heads making a sort of tent that covered our bodies. Underneath we both took our dicks out and showed each other, all on a crowded bus full of kids.
We would have become pariahs if anyone had pulled away one of the coats.
>>
File: mestizoboy.jpg (74 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
mestizoboy.jpg
74 KB, 800x531
tehee
>>
>>68178710
You are certainly a fan of little Latino boys, weirdo.
Be honest with me. Have you ever touched a kid? Would you? Does your perversion make you feel like shit?
>>
>>68177092
It's great we didn't get the German treatment and are not guilt ridden because of our history. People tend to be pretty conservative too and aren't prone to accept sjw bullshit at an alarming rate. Even though it's slowly creeping through the minds of the young generations it's not at a cancerous level and I hope we'll be able to revert the process once shit hits the fan. We aren't totally corrupted.
>>
>>68177531
>>68178008
The one thing I can think of, that may have encouraged nationalistic or right wing views is the fact that my father insisted on having a computer ready in the house as soon as possible.
One of my earliest memories is playing the Lion King video game. I learned how to turn on a PC and how to use it before I even learned how to read and all the other stuff.

Both my brother and I got our own PC when we turned 13 and I had unsupervised access to the family PC from when I turned 9 onwards.
Never had any kind of filter or something like that either because our parents wanted us to see for ourselves and make up our own opinions.
Most embarassing memory is my father laughing at me because he found some temp-data from a porn site I had visited before I learned how to properly get rid of every trace. Thumbnail was of some lesbian flick and I didn't have the heart to tell him that I only clicked it because I thought it was two dudes.

They also didn't tell us who they voted and all that until last year or so because they didn't want their opinions to influence us.

I won't say that nothing influenced us, but we certainly had a very free-thinking childhood. I can honestly say that my opinions are really mine and not some attempt to fit in or appease someone else and I have my parents to thank for that.
>>
>>68179041
What do you think of Berlusconi? A based anti-establishment warrior or corrupt demagogue?
>>
>>68164430
I was screamed at and beaten up by both parents, but that was only because I was doing stupid shit. I've only been beaten once for no reason and that ended their marriage.

For me, cynicism came from observing people and seeing the subtle signs of bullshit in a person's manner of speaking or behaving and when I started working and got exposed to more people, most of the things I had concluded just became true
>>
>>68179166
It's cool to hear that your parents are true liberals and not just progressive authoritarians.
Did you ever come out to your dad after he saw that lesbian memory?
>>
File: 1454975649128.jpg (228 KB, 1022x862) Image search: [Google]
1454975649128.jpg
228 KB, 1022x862
>>68178906
Why not they're cute/ No and yes. Nope not at all.
>>
File: 0491531534.jpg (43 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
0491531534.jpg
43 KB, 604x453
>>68179473
>this one canadian blogging about getting kiddy diddled
>he is half the posts in the thread
>he even puts out pics of himself as a child to try and excite pedos
Are you a pedophile yourself, now? Have you ever had thoughts of such topics? Statistics tell us you probably had.Pedophilia is passed down like a zombie bite.
Don't get shy now, you're already shitting up 4chan like it's your livejournal.
>>
>>68179414
My cynicism is probably all rooted in when I was raped. The teacher who did it would make these anti-bullying presentations in the gym every month... then turn around and rape little boys.
I don't believe most people actually care about others.
>>
>>68179222
Berlusconi was absolutely corrupt and entangled with the mafia, and it's widely known. He had support because his policy was based on middlefingering anything and anyone in a charismatic and appealing way, to the masses at least. He remained in power because of this and because he had the right connections. I have to admit he was clever in his actions but I don't entirely respect the man. We'd need a more honest right wing party, because it should be based on order and not deals with criminal organizations and corruption.
>>
>>68179663
1: No I'm not a pedo. I'd kill myself before I'd touch a kid.
2: Yes, I've had thoughts. I've talked about them with a psychiatrist. We agree that it's a misplaced sexual attraction tied to a want of innocence; tied to a want to be that boy without any trauma or a care in the world.
I don't get aroused by the site of boys, but I do get anxious and find myself drawn to them.

The psychiatrist has had many people in his office who experienced the same thing. He wrote a book about it.
>>
>>68179746
Yeah, I was aware of his ties to the mafia but I wasn't aware of how deep or significant they were.
I definitely agree that the best right-wing option is a party based on order, protectionism and nationalism.
>>
File: qteyes.jpg (101 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
qteyes.jpg
101 KB, 900x600
>>68180050
You're telling me you're not turned on by this.
>>
>>68179473
True liberals is probably the best way to describe them.
My father is extremely pro-EU and absolute hates how everything that was built in the last 50 years is getting destroyed now. I feel for him there. Without a united government, europe is even more of a puppet for the US and Russia.

>Did you ever come out to your dad
Imo, 'coming out' is bullshit.
The only ones who have to know who I like to do the do with are me and potential partners. Everybody else can ask if they want to know.
It's not that I 'hide' anything, though.
I sometimes talk about good looking men with my mother (Isn't that just the perfect clishé?), never showed any interest in a womyn ever (aside from that bait-thumbnail), joke about this stuff with my friends, all that.

I don't see the need to walk up to someone, loudly proclaim my sexuality and demand a reaction and special treatment. That's the kind of shit that makes people angry in the first place.

Besides, the best way to get people to treat something as normal is to act as if it is perfectly normal. Don't make a big deal and noone will care as long as it doesn't affect them.
>>
>>68164430
Muslims destroyed my home town and province desu so we had to flee to Canada. Didn't come as refugees but immigrants so parents worked their asses off. Now we're decently rich or upper middle class and I'm extremely anti Islam.
>>
>>68180542
No, but I'm drawn to the kid and my heart skipped a beat. No reaction down in the groin, though.
>>
>>68180299
Political parties in Italy have no clear cut differences between right and left. Everything is based on who buys the right people first, on who corrupts more, there is no genuine interest in the country anymore. They might be entertaining slightly different political notions with the semblance of right\left wing ideals but it's all a façade. Which is why the idea of a Duce 2.0 isn't so outrageous. People want a clean start, plus Italians need a strong hand to lead them and create order because we're naturally incapable of doing so by ourselves. Most of us would rather sip wine and eat ham all day while talking shit about football than work.
>>
File: 1424727074818-2.jpg (77 KB, 560x765) Image search: [Google]
1424727074818-2.jpg
77 KB, 560x765
>>68180825
>heart skipped a beat
See your attractive to them.
One
Of
Us
If you don't act on it you should embrace it.
>>
>>68180776
I agree with you in that Europe needs to co-operate and unite in order to maintain independence, but the bureaucracy of the EU is failing in that regard.

I agree that being gay shouldn't be regarded as a big deal which is why I can't stand those degenerate perverts who do their parades and flaunt it. I get it, you like dick.
>>
>>68164430
No, and no.

jesus these shills are getting desperate
>>
>>68181050
Doesn't everybody in the country get like an hour's break at noon, students and workers? I get that you think it makes your countrymen lazy, but you need to be able to relax and enjoy life you know?
>>
>>68181071
Attracted to them in a sympathetic and platonic way. They're cute and I want to protect them. I'd never want to touch them sexually.
There's nothing to embrace. I'm not one of you, though if I were at least I could say I have an excuse as to why I'm a pervert.
>>
>>68181267
What the Hell am I shilling?
>>
>>68181388
It's not the break at noon that makes my countrymen lazy, it's the whole "skip work and be clever about it" mentality that disgusts me. There is literally an epidemic of state workers who pretend to be at work while they're out minding their own fucking business, meanwhile the infrastructure suffers because of them. This mostly happens in the southern regions, the north values hard work more. It the whole nation was able to live up to the same standards we would be doing a lot better. I can't stand that.
>>
File: m_j.jpg (45 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
m_j.jpg
45 KB, 780x520
>>68164430
Verbally and physically abused by Dad my whole life. Possibly sexual?? Who knows. I was also sexually molested by an older boy in my neighborhood.

I always identified with Michael Jackson and his fascination with children. I think I have something similar. They just have a care free attitude and innocence. I never had that as I kid so I'm envious.

Michael just wanted to live vicariously through children because he never had a childhood himself. You can't go back though. I'll be this way forever.
>>
>>68181811
What do you know... the darker-skinned region of the country is more lazy than the lighter-skinned region.
>>
>>68181844
Possibly sexual? What did he do? What did the neighbour do?

When it comes to kids, I can sympathize.
See >>68180050
>>
>>68182156
weird naked wrestling game with lots of dick-grabbing. This was super young, too young to get boners. Not awful but I was years younger and coerced into it.
>>
>>68182328
How much older was he? If he was just a young kid, then I'd forgive it if I were you. It's just typical child-sex play, if a little bit more involved than the average I'll show you mean if you show me yours thing.
>>
File: 1449182309036.jpg (804 KB, 2555x3830) Image search: [Google]
1449182309036.jpg
804 KB, 2555x3830
>>68181557
Why do you keep telling your self this? Did the psychiatrist tell you to say that?
>>
>>68182504
*Mine
>>
>>68182042
Tell me about it.. We call the south "Ethiopia" for a reason. Fun thing is, the south also had Viking influences, not to mention the rule of Frederick I. One would think there were some good genes. The south is a shithole of mafia activities and corruption, at least they're very attached to their tradition (which also includes sucking the local mafia ruler's dick) and almost immune to americanization.
>>
>>68182553
I'm telling myself this because, even if it was denial which it isn't, it's better to live a normal life than always have my weird perversion on my mind.
No, the psychiatrist explained it to me. He's dealt with it before.

Why are you so eager about your perverted attraction? Why do you want to manipulate a naive and innocent boy into faggotry?
>>
>>68182719
Yeah, didn't Normans invade and create the Kingdom of Sicily? You'd think some of those Nordic genes could have lightened up the skin colour in the region.
It's good to hear that they're into their Italian culture and not overshadowed by American consumerism.
>>
File: 1425496144203.jpg (97 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1425496144203.jpg
97 KB, 768x768
>>68182785
I'm trying to get you to embrace something you should have years ago.

I'm trying to get your to come to the dark side big eared QT.
>>
>>68164430
I was neither beaten nor raped. My parents would rarely physically discipline me and when they did it was very mild and never left a mark.
>>
>>68164430
Raped and have been diagnosed with BPD.

Nothing grinds my gears more than people who wear their mental illnesses ln their sleeves and demand special treatment (see trannies).

At least I get psychiatric help. I refuse to have "mood stabilizers" though. Fuck the jews.

In a decent society paedophiles would be witch hunted and slain. Then you have no abused messed up kids who rarely turn out semi decent.
>>
>>68183011
Sometimes you find the occasional Sicilian person with fair hair and blue eyes, it's rare though. We're culturally solid which is good, some places base their whole identity on their past and historical accomplishment (speaking as a Florentine person, it's a huge thing here). I cannot speak for the newer generations because I've been out of school for a while now, but as far as I've seen they weren't obsessed with American culture, let alone sjw bullshit. We legalised civil unions just, what, two weeks ago, girls who act like whores are frowned upon by everyone (no "see i'm emancipated so I fuck anything" mentality unless you want to be labelled as a dirty swine), many people keep it traditional. I hope it won't change too much with the current generation of teenagers.
>>
>>68183485
You're trying to make me embrace something which is objectively harmful to children. You shouldn't be proud of that, babyfaced creep.
>>
>>68183646
That's nice to hear, anon. Good parents.
>>
>>68184327
What happened to you? I'll greentext my story then you do yours:
>Grew up in a small town
>My parents were familiar with most staff at my school
>One night we had a science fair and both my parents had to work
>My parents arranged that my teacher would bring me home, they knew him and went to school together as kids
>He is in charge of cleaning the gym after it's over
>He has me help him before he brings me home
>We finish and are in the storage room
>He asks me straight up if I touch myself
>Says he'll do it
>I say no but he ignores me
>He locks the storage room with us both inside
>It just gets dark and disgusting from here on in...

>He pulled up a stack of gym mats and laid them out
>Grabbed me around the waist and forcefully kissed me
>Pulled my pants down and fondled me while kissing
>Put his fingers in my behind
>Took his own pants off then laid on the mat with me on top
>Kissed me for what felt like an eternity
>Flipped me over then stuck it in doggy position
>The rape lasted around 20 minutes but felt like forever
>It gave me a boner, shamefully
>>
>>68184338
It all depends on the leanings of the teachers. The progressiveness and authoritativeness of the younger generations seems to be originating with the people who the state mandates that you must leave your children to be indoctrinated by for hours, 5 days a week.
>>
>>68184691
Like I'm going to admit anything more.

Do you get off retelling it? I sure as fuck don't.

Go get help anon if you aren't trolling.
>>
>>68185048
No, I don't get off on it. But I have recollected it so many times with my psychiatrist so it just doesn't phase me anymore.
Sorry for pressing you on it if it makes you uncomfortable.
>>
>>68184920
Schools here aren't much involved with leftist propaganda, no retarded university branches like women's studies or the likes of it. Of course youngsters at highschool enjoy their rampaging communism phase, striking and occupying the school's garden for a couple of days, but that's about it. It's some sort of routine and no one pays them any attention. I remember having a Latin literature lesson while a bunch of classmates were occupying the surroundings with revolutionary slogans and everyone ignored them.
>>
>>68185206
Tbh you sound like damaged goods and are probably a danger to other children.

I'd kill you without hesitation, and that's as a fellow victim. You sound weak and corrupted desu.
>>
>>68185381
I remember my edgy phase when I identified outright as a communist around the age of 14. The naivety and overconfidence at that age is probably why so many kids think that they'll somehow be able to make communism work.
>>
>>68185384
I'm no danger to anybody. I'd kill myself before I'd touch a child, sparing you the justified duty.
We're in this together. No need to be so hostile.
Don't pretend like perverted thoughts related to what happened to you never came to your mind. You need to confront them.
>>
File: eyy.jpg (69 KB, 510x510) Image search: [Google]
eyy.jpg
69 KB, 510x510
>>68184556

It's only harmful if you force them. In your case you enjoyed it little desu. And baby face is cute.

If you want ill help you relive your fantasy over again if you want blonde qt.
>>
>>68185669
And the very appealing idea of subverting the system with revolutionary ideas of tolerance mixed with communism, it's some sort of trend. Here it takes the form of partisan-worshipping and 420 weed blazing it. Then the majority become sane again, some remain in the retard spectrum.
>>
>>68167563

He was an officer from the late 80s to like 2010
>>
>>68185910
It's harmful if you do it at all, even if you were able to manipulate and coerce them into it. Again, how many times do I have to explain to you the difference between enjoyment and stimulation? And no, baby face isn't cute for a grown man.

I rather you not help me relive the reality over again. And what's with "blonde qt"? I was never blonde.
>>
>>68186090
It wasn't really until the shit in Ukraine happened when the obvious corrupt nature of the political establishment redpilled me. That dumb fucking cunt secretary from the USA to the EU who was caught out literally plotting who they were going to, and did, put in power.
>>
>>68186385
The media coverage of those events was ridiculous here. A few mentions here and there, not a single thorough explanation of what was actually going on. If showing interest, one would have had to do their own research. It wouldn't even have been easy to suspect much if not thanks to prior knowledge or mistrust, because judging by the news it was all just Russia randomly invading Crimea. The general rule is, the news are for irrelevant things and only superficially mention important stuff, so if you're interested in understanding what's happening around you, you need to inform yourself on your own. Doing so is very likely to lead to the so called "red pill", since you are presented with a variety of notions you will need to filter with your own brain.
>>
>>68187043
If you ignored the commentary by the Jew host reporter, the Vice News series was probably the most objective you could have hoped for. It's all just live footage on the ground from the very beginning of when the Russian troops stationed in Crimea started surrounding Ukrainian bases.

Punditry and editorializing presented as journalism is what has fucked mainstream news.
>>
>>68186202
>boner
If you get boner you liked it. I'm not that old anon.

Are you sure It would be really therapeutic. You look dirty blond me
>>
>>68187441
I have a hard time believing anyone, actually. There will always be some form of bias or mishandling of notions, voluntary or not. What I found useful is checking multiple sources, learning what they have to say, then filter it all and connect the dots. Among propaganda and bias there always is a shred of facts and that's what I look for.
>>
>>68187891
FINE! I FUCKING LIKED IT! FUCK YOU!

You must be colourblind, asshole!
>>
>>68188021
Just look at what both sides are saying is true. There's always a bit of truth in the middle.
>>
File: 1457239666349.png (19 KB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
1457239666349.png
19 KB, 180x200
>>68188154
<3 See it better when you tell the truth.

I'm not you really do look dirty blonde.
>>
>>68188506
If this shit had happened to you, and you weren't a faggot as I'm not, then you wouldn't think this shit so cute and lovable. I liked it. It made me cum for the first time. I still hate my teacher and everyone like him.

And I really don't look dirty blonde/ I had a bit of red in my hair, but the colour is being distorted by light.
>>
>>68188831
It only cute when its consensual.
>made you cum
If it made you cum then why are you so hateful.
Do you hate me <3?
>>
>>68189281
It made me hateful because it was rape. I didn't, and don't, want some hairy old man sticking his dick up my ass.
I don't hate you. I just wish you'd realize that your fetish is nothing to be proud of and nothing you should ever act on.
>>
>>68189281
You still here?
>>
>>68189690
I embrace what I am unlike you an harmfully deny it. It just makes like more livable.

Well, what if I was to shave down then would you be intrested? <3
>>
>>68190523
Yes
>>
>>68173490
Quality post
>>
>>68191222
Why are you so eager about it, though? I get that you are accepting what you are, as perverse as you may be, but there's nothing good about what you are.
No, I'm not gay. I couldn't bring myself to have sex with anybody, man or woman, anyway.
>>
>>68164430
I was raised by my depressed bisexual mother and her lesbian partner half of the time, and my catholic grandparents the other half.
I used to be all gun ho about lgbt rights, but now I see it as degeneracy. I grew up without my father and a proxy lesbian in his place. Is is NOT the same and never will be.
I had to discover masculinity for myself, otherwise I would have ended up a baby faced sjw faggot.
>>
>>68191599
I'm eagerly trying to get you to admit your true feeling about the experience and it worked. You said you liked it and you cummed.

Cummings from a guy and liking. Not gay . Pick one anon. I'm just stating I would be gentle with you
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.