[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Khazar Kikes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
File: Khazar0.png (27 KB, 637x553) Image search: [Google]
Khazar0.png
27 KB, 637x553
So can any kikes inform me about what the kike society thinks/knows of Khazars?

Are there any kikes who identify themselves as Khazars?

Is the history of the Khazars taught to kikes?
Are they generally ignored?

What are modern kike things attributed to them?

To me the Khazars seem pretty damn based, even tho they abandoned based Tengri for the kike god.
>>
>>68115789
Only a part if upper nobility and their khan were Jewish. Rest were Christians, Muslims, Tengriists, Shamanists..
>>
We made it up to distance ourselves from the Jews who killed Jesus,
>>
File: ostlegion3hu3.jpg (344 KB, 639x840) Image search: [Google]
ostlegion3hu3.jpg
344 KB, 639x840
>>68116260
I was reading how Crimean Tatar jews were not considered guilty in mperial Russia since they were not hebrew, unlike other kikes

u crimean kike?
>>
>>68116569
guilty of murdering jesus btw
>>
File: 48069602_p0.jpg (387 KB, 590x865) Image search: [Google]
48069602_p0.jpg
387 KB, 590x865
>this bullshit again

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2012/08/ashkenazi-jews-are-probably-not-descended-from-the-khazars/

http://racehist.blogspot.de/2013/09/ashkenazi-jewish-gene-pool-derives-from.html

http://arstechnica.com/science/2014/09/ashkenazi-jewish-population-has-distinctive-yet-similar-genomes/

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/09/science/ashkenazi-origins-may-be-with-european-women-study-finds.html
>>
>>68116569
Crimean Jews were Hebrew, but they were Karaite Jews, they don't follow the Rabbinical tradition.
>>
Khazars were Karaite Jews not Talmudic Jews.

They aren't related to current jews, it's just a Black Hebrew WE WUZ KANGZ myth.
>>
>>68115789

>100% Ashkenazi Jew in Russia (Secular)
>DNA Tests say 0% Middle Eastern, 40% Western Asian and 60% European only.
>100% Turkic Khazar

Not a myth, we are real, and we are by far the majority of Jews.

This is a cover up because it denies the majority of Israel as having hardly any legitimate claim to being from those lands.

Look at typical merchant looking Jews, then look at Caucus people today. There is a reason Armenians and Georgians have weak jaws and hooked noses. We are the same peoples.
>>
>>68117122

Khazars were 100% Talmudic Jews. You have your facts wrong.
>>
>>68115789
Im 1/4 Jewish,and my Jewish Grandmother and all
Of her ancestors are from Southeast Ukraine. It would fit. Have to make a test though to be sure.
>>
File: xiongnufemalewarrior-gorelik.jpg (59 KB, 396x405) Image search: [Google]
xiongnufemalewarrior-gorelik.jpg
59 KB, 396x405
>>68117417
And would you consider your loyalties more with the jews we know of today in the US and Israel?

Or do you align more with turkic genetic brethren?
Have a Crimean Tatar friend, very nationalistic, they are rich (doctors/lawyers) and show very jew qualities
>>
>>68117649

I'm Russian as far as I'm concerned, but Slavs probably see me as a Caucus Churka to look at me. I have a Israeli passport and a foreskin though, but I'll always live here and I see myself as genetically Turkic only because I am a realist.

The cover up of Khazar roots runs so deep you would be amazed. So many of the Genetic tests to "disprove" it come from Israeli funded studies and organizations.
>>
File: cumanmy2.jpg (50 KB, 321x543) Image search: [Google]
cumanmy2.jpg
50 KB, 321x543
>>68118173
I feel you have some resentment towards Israeli/American Jews for this, would you say so as well?

Would you therefore align your political beliefs with Russia's interests as opposed to anything else?

also;
What do you think of Putin?
>>
>>68119101

Yes I resent it because it is dishonest. Manipulating scientific evidence for political means is really disgusting IMO, but its happened on issues of race for a long time.

I am not typical by any means, but yes my interests are Nationalist only, and only for Russia.

I voted for Putin, and made financial contributions, and like him very much.
>>
File: Noahsworld_map.jpg (207 KB, 800x1192) Image search: [Google]
Noahsworld_map.jpg
207 KB, 800x1192
Can anyone explain why there is a area in modern Turkey that was called Ashkenaz after the tribe that settled there of Noah's descendants and if they have any relations at all with Ashkenazi jews?
>>
File: 1450559157744.png (83 KB, 582x325) Image search: [Google]
1450559157744.png
83 KB, 582x325
Reminder
>>
>>68115789
>tfw cuman khazar ancestors
>tfw people can't see when they're getting manipulated
>tfw good enough to not manipulate people but many of my friends and family basically gives me free money so I don't know if I'm manipulating them or not
>>
File: quuATdFlz6g.jpg (37 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
quuATdFlz6g.jpg
37 KB, 550x412
Khazars = "Jews" from Israel.
>>
>>68120318
I dunno, maybe you shouldashkenazi.
>>
>>68120681
Too bad Sviatoslav I ran those gypsy likes out of his lands during his reign. Or did you forget that, pshek? Tell me again how WE WUZ SCYTHIANS N SHEEEEET
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.