[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islam Will Save Western Civilisation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 166
File: sticker-shahada-2.jpg.png (42 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
sticker-shahada-2.jpg.png
42 KB, 600x600
ITT let's discuss the ways in which adoption of Islam would change degenerate Westen civilisation for the better.

>Now
Under Islam

>Feminisation of men; "Toxic masculinity"; Promotion of women in all areas
Masculinity is respected and lauded; Women are subservient to men

>Education system designed to favour girls and hold back boys
Education system favours a society where men are the decision makers

>Every female has constant casual sex; rampant sexual disease
>Impossible to find a wife who hasn't sucked/fucked dozens of men and boys
Women are chaste until marriage

>Cheating is legal (and amongst women, sometimes culturally encouraged); having more than one wife is a crime
Cheating is illegal; Men can have multiple wives, women can have only one husband

>Divorce is trivially easy for women; Women always get preferential treatment in divorce, including the children
Divorce requires specific circumstances; child custody can be given to another wife; If your wife divorces you, she loses everything

>The Jews control everything with conniving, nepotism and blackmail
The Jews convert to Islam or pay a special Jew-tax; No power to make decisions

>Religious authorities submit to liberal ideology ("Pope" Francis lol)
Religious authorities submit to the unalterable Word of God

>One Ummah living a good life now, in preparation for eternal paradise
Shallow, vapid populace obsessed with this temporary world, forsaking paradise
>>
>>68094112
Nice try indon now go back to /int/
>>
>>68094253
>ad hominem
>ignores every one of my points
Stay simple, Pinoy.

And keep sending your people to Muslim Indonesia for a better life.
>>
File: 2wvs2u-strip4.jpg (59 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
2wvs2u-strip4.jpg
59 KB, 640x480
>>68094112
Give me one good reason to why any of those points you just listed are better than freedom?

Besides, there is nothing wrong with being degenerate in a homogeneous country
>>
File: 1456443316094.jpg (31 KB, 582x509) Image search: [Google]
1456443316094.jpg
31 KB, 582x509
>>68094112
And? Just because it has Conservative principles doesn't mean it is going to save us... An Islamic western civilization isn't western, it's Islamic, and the reason /pol/ dislikes Islam is because of it's aggressive expansionist principles which may see a destruction of western civilization at the hands of Islam as an inevitability

But, you forget the indecency and the degenerative actions done at the hands of your prophet, and since society is based upon idealism and following the ideals of an individual or character, we'll see not chastity... But indecency, and obsession with sexualization, polygamy and a faith based utterly on rewarding individuals with degeneracy just for accepting Allah and submitting to him.

There's a reason Muslims have never received a Nobel Prize.
>>
>>68094112
And suicide bomb for a fairy in the sky? No thanks
>>
>>68094112
Fucking polacks, you ruin everything
>>
>>68094112
>fucking little boys in the ass because it's not gay
>somehow not degenerate
>>
>>68094112
lets not and say we did. or better yet lets not and never mention this again

any one in the west can be thrown in a detention center for such treasonous talk.
every one knows getting all september eleventhy isnt a good idea
>>
File: 1449541276807.jpg (21 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
1449541276807.jpg
21 KB, 505x431
>>68094112
>Cheating is illegal; Men can have multiple wives, women can have only one husband
Gee, I wonder if a man came up with this arrangement
>>
File: aus natsoc.png (60 KB, 1200x720) Image search: [Google]
aus natsoc.png
60 KB, 1200x720
>>68094112
Can't wait until we are at war with you filthy fuckers.

Soon......
>>
File: 1456929467157.jpg (170 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
1456929467157.jpg
170 KB, 1000x666
>>68094112

Already been over this. Going to say pretty much the same thing.

At the cost of shitskins, no bacon, and shutting down 5 times a day to recharge from the holy Islamic Borg cube, among other unacceptable nonsense.

Nah. No thanks. We'll find another way. Take your cancerous religion/culture/government and shove it.
>>
>the thing that has been trying to destroy western civilization for the last 1400 years can save western civlization

no, fuck you, die in a fire, saged, etc.
>>
>>68095706
/thread
>>
>>68094771
Including your right to fuck animals, right Denmark?
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/10/14/denmark-s-bestiality-problem-it-s-legal.html

>>68095013
>There's a reason Muslims have never received a Nobel Prize.
Simply put, by following Islam, people are better in every way and society is healthier.

Simply not true. In fact, last year alone there were two Muslim winners.

Muslims have won the following Nobel prizes:
8 Peace
2 Literature
2 Chemistry
1 Physics

But if the Euro-centric Jew-centric nobel prizes are your standard for Muslim progress, that says more about you than it does about Islam.

>>68095044
*tips fedora*

What's it like to be so euphoric?
>>
Fuck off

A religion so shitty you have to force it down everyone's throat, and all over the world everyone hates Muslims, including fucking Buddhists.

Seriously, get lost with that shit.
>>
>>68095970
>society is healthier

Why are Muslim countries complete shitholes then?

Islam is a sterile culture. It has not produced anything of value in more than a thousand years.
>>
File: beautiful_goat_5sfw.gif (94 KB, 468x298) Image search: [Google]
beautiful_goat_5sfw.gif
94 KB, 468x298
>>68095970
If that's your thing, sure. It doesn't hurt anyone. It's called freedom
>>
Bury woman alive for adultery and then fuck a haremboy to celebrate the defeat of degeneracy
t. Islam
>>
you see i am not really convinced that this harmful hierarchy with men on top should exist, and you better have something more than a Quran verse to persuade me
>>
>>68095970
>8 peace
My sides hurt
>>
File: IMG_20160312_173258.jpg (14 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160312_173258.jpg
14 KB, 256x256
>>68094112
>worship moon, save world
Yeah nah, kill yourself cunt
>>
>>68096281
Well, mosloids preferably kill each other when no other enemies are immediately available. So you may say they increase peace by removing kebap.
>>
Trying this post again when your country is not a shithole
>>
File: sluts1.png (448 KB, 598x398) Image search: [Google]
sluts1.png
448 KB, 598x398
>>68095600
It's biologically sound. Men can sire children all day long, women can only (aside from twins etc.) have one child every 9 months at best.

If a person is going to have a large family, the best method is for one man to have many wives.

In Islam we are limited to four wives, which is fair. More than that and the man's attention would be divided, and perhaps for a man of modest means, more than four wives to support would be such a burden.

>>68095706
>No thanks. We'll find another way.
And how's that working out for you so far?

>>68095767
There's only one civilisation: human civilisation.

Classical Islam was never at war with "the western civilisation", Islam opposed the Roman Empire because it is a corruption of a corruption of the original faith of Adam, Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, Moses and Jesus. Your Martin Luther saw that, why can't you?

Without Islam the enlightenment in the West (which killed Rome's influence in most of Europe and fostered protestantism) would never have happened without interaction with the Islamic Caliphate.

The Caliphate in Spain had underground sewage systems 1000 years before Catholic or even Protestant Europe.

Without Islam much of pre-Christian Roman and Greek writings would have been lost due to the Catholic church.

You literally know nothing of your own history, friend.

Islam preserved Socrates. Islam gave you Algebra. Islam is the original tradition upon which your "Christian" and "Jewish" values innovated upon.

>>68096012
>all over the world everyone hates Muslims
Your elected officials don't.

>>68096192
Denmark confirmed for animal husbandry
>>
>>68096684

Even if we don't find another way and everything falls apart, it's still preferable to your shit religion.
>>
>>68096772
So if everything is falling apart around you, and your way of life is objectively terrible for everyone, you will still oppose the one thing that could save you because you love bacon, hate praying and see Islam as a skin colour.

That's hilariously foolish.

Well, it's a good thing you'll never have any power to influence anything.
>>
>>68096684
> 1 female born per male
> 4 wives exclusively for one male "biologically sound"
>>
>>68095970
Last year, there was only Aziz sancar, as Part of a Group of three, who is the other muslim?
>>
File: 4rfreedumbs.jpg (76 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
4rfreedumbs.jpg
76 KB, 1200x800
>>68094112

Wow, they hate us for our freedoms ... you just proved the genius President George W Bush absolutely correct.
>>
>>68096684
>It's biologically sound and totally not designed to favour the man sexually
Yeah right Ahmed. If it was about biological fitness you would have a relatively small number of superior males servicing a large pool of women, and most men would miss out entirely.
>>
>>68096984
Once again, an idiot who knows nothing of society, science of history attempting to argue logic.

Most men (see: you) don't reproduce and that's fine.

Not all women reproduce either, but many more women than men reproduce.

Estimates vary, but there's a good article here that can educate you on the subject:

http://www.psmag.com/nature-and-technology/17-to-1-reproductive-success

If everyone reproduces then the gene pool turns to garbage.
>>
>>68096936

actually our way of life is wonderful for everyone

it's the lefties who want sand niggerdom in power

if everything collapses one of the 1st things going bye bye is unfused sand in the middle east
>>
File: 1458110756254.jpg (277 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1458110756254.jpg
277 KB, 724x611
>>68096936
Your way of life is objectively terrible for everyone already. We'll make our own path instead of repeating the hell you've created for yourselves.
>>
>>68096684
>Byzantium
>roman catholic
Also sewage
>Roman engineering
Bait/10
>>
>>68094112
Islam is corrupted from the original teaching of Muhammad, which you may read at:
http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/buecher/goblet-of-the-truth.pdf

Islam still contains some of the true teaching, but has been polluted by barbarism, Christianity and Judaism.
>>
>>68097241
So you are saying I should smash your head against a wall until you die, then rape your wives and daughters.
Sounds nice, Im Islamic now ^-^
>>
>>68097339
I said Roman Empire, piss-flag.
>>
>>68097579
Instead of being killed you might also castrate yourself and live in a cuckshed next to the house. Allah is certainly all forgiving.
>>
Casual observers and Muslim brothers, please notice: nobody in this thread is arguing ANY of the points I posted in the OP, because they can't.

There is no arguing with any of those SPECIFIC things, because under Islam, western civilisation would change for the better.

At best you get personal attacks and "Islam is evil" kinds of statements.

>>68097492
Nope, just autistic
>>
File: 1279291934291.jpg (122 KB, 286x400) Image search: [Google]
1279291934291.jpg
122 KB, 286x400
>>68094112

Fuck this bullshit, I submit to no man or god. I will not bend the knee to anyone, nor will I exalt a name above mine.

<spits> To the fires with you cowardly muslims.
>>
>>68097241
He's right about this - females are the selective sex, and should only breed with the fit males, so polygyny is the natural law.

However, many Islamic countries also practise inbreeding and arranged marriage, which totally nullifies this evolutionary advantage and makes their polygyny useless.
If women do not even choose their partners, then there is no evolution, and possibly even devolution, hence explaining the subhuman barbarians we observe now in comparison to the people of the Golden Age of Islam.

Sorry, but reality is what reality is.
>>
>>68097782
You're insulting Islam by calling it autistic. If this isn't just taqiya you will burn in hell for that.
>>
>>68095970

So with over a billion adherents your religion only managed to scrape together 13 fucking Nobel prizes?

And here's the list of Jews with Nobel prizes. Keep in mind there are only about 20-30 million of them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
And if jew centric Nobel prizes aren't your thing, that's fine. But riddle me this. Why ARE the Nobel prizes jew-centric to begin with? I mean... if islam was worth half a fucking fart they would have been able to steer the ship of scientific progress in the modern era...
>>
>>68094112
Indonesia, I am not memeing you but I discovered a decent religion that isn't a satanic death cult and its Mormonism. They have the passion and conviction in their beliefs that Protestants used to have and are a religion that does great works.

Now do they have pants on head shit in there? Yes. Still, meet mormon families. Aren't they free of degeneracy and pure? I mean don't you want that for your kids? Hard to argue with the results.

Jesus going to America isn't honestly even that far fetched. Why wouldn't he save the whole planet and Native Americans had creator myths and Aztecs were waiting on Jesus and thought the white people were Jesus dude. Then it was actually Spanish motherfuckers coming to kill them and steal their gold.

Anyway TL;DR, Islam is shit tier but if you want a strict religious experience that is viable check out Mormonism.
>>
We don't need to argue with you cunts, just stop your boats using our navy.

Go fuck a donkey.
>>
File: civilization_jihad.jpg (3 MB, 5000x3200) Image search: [Google]
civilization_jihad.jpg
3 MB, 5000x3200
>>68094112
Oh vey. The eternal traitors are at it again.
>>
>>68097416
Basically Muslims only understand about 10 - 30% of the teaching of Muhammad, partly because the Qur'an itself is falsified from the original and partly because of the persistence of barbaric traditions from old paganism and stupid, childish heresies inherited form the mind-control cult Christianity.
>>
File: mukhtasa al-quduri politicpng.png (68 KB, 593x833) Image search: [Google]
mukhtasa al-quduri politicpng.png
68 KB, 593x833
>>
>>68098011
And in case you are curious, ISIS only practises between 2 - 5% of Muhammad's teaching, the rest being absolutely grievous barbarism, heresy, misunderstanding and unworthy cultism.
>>
File: summary_arranged_marriage.jpg (350 KB, 1024x950) Image search: [Google]
summary_arranged_marriage.jpg
350 KB, 1024x950
These threads do end up being rather informative for those that are interested.
>>
File: kathir_kill_father.jpg (507 KB, 914x1715) Image search: [Google]
kathir_kill_father.jpg
507 KB, 914x1715
>>68098087
Do you consider yourself a muslim?
>>
File: kathir_compulsion.jpg (358 KB, 911x788) Image search: [Google]
kathir_compulsion.jpg
358 KB, 911x788
>>
>>68094112
All the things you listed are, in one way or another, just consequences of a statist society. Why should I change one authoritarian ideology for another? I'll do just fine living my life without someone like you interfering.
>>
File: kathir_ayat_of_the_sword.jpg (280 KB, 904x848) Image search: [Google]
kathir_ayat_of_the_sword.jpg
280 KB, 904x848
There's to much to read for me to really cover it all.
>>
>>68098126
No, I consider myself simply a student of the spirit-teaching, which was taught by Muhammad, Jmmanuel/Jesus, Jeremiah, Elijah, &c, and has always been and always will be the same, since it is based on logic and symbolic geometry and not on stupid beliefs, barbaric traditions or political authority, etc.

Therefore, I would only call myself a "Muslim" in the original sense used by Muhammad - someone who submits to the way things really are, the laws of nature (don't overpopulate, don't destroy the environment, pursue evolution and avoid devolution, etc). However, this word Muslim now means "submitter to Allah/God", and God however is a fabulous invention of the human imagination that exists nowhere in the universe, i.e. God does not exist. God is a word misused to mean the universal consciousness, which is one with your own spirit. Muhammad did not use the word "God/Allah" but called this universal consciousness, among other things, Al-Qaadir.
>>
File: kathir_dhimmah.jpg (2 MB, 1956x5092) Image search: [Google]
kathir_dhimmah.jpg
2 MB, 1956x5092
By the way OP, your whole fucking opening statement is complete crap. You don't believe in a religion because of the allegedly good things it brings, but because of the truth of its basic statement. In other words, if chastity for women is good in and of itself, then it doesn't need religion to protect it since there must be reasons as to why it is good.

The basic thing you need to believe in in order to be a muslim is this : Muhammad talked to an angel. That's it. The rest is irrelevant.
>>
>>68097865
>Many Muslims do it so it must be condoned by Islam
Nice logical fallacy.

To blame incest on Islam is not only a misfire, it's to miss the fact that Islam has specific and strict guidelines AGAINST Islam. Once again, Islam is the solution to a problem, not the cause.

http://quran.com/4/23-24
>Prohibited to you [for marriage] are your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, your father's sisters, your mother's sisters, your brother's daughters, your sister's daughters, your [milk] mothers who nursed you, your sisters through nursing, your wives' mothers, and your step-daughters under your guardianship [born] of your wives unto whom you have gone in. But if you have not gone in unto them, there is no sin upon you. And [also prohibited are] the wives of your sons who are from your [own] loins, and that you take [in marriage] two sisters simultaneously, except for what has already occurred. Indeed, Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful.

Incest is not at all common here in the world's most populous Muslim-majority country, because where it is practised it is a CULTURAL NORM.

Incest in "Muslim countries" predates those countries being "Muslim countries" and you will find that incest trends with poverty more closely than religion - because marrying family is a way to keep wealth from leaving the family.
>>
File: buk_aisha.jpg (641 KB, 877x1350) Image search: [Google]
buk_aisha.jpg
641 KB, 877x1350
>>68098293
Fair enough good sir.
>>
File: apostasy_36_18_15.jpg (420 KB, 862x1143) Image search: [Google]
apostasy_36_18_15.jpg
420 KB, 862x1143
>>
File: blood_money_43_1_1.png (200 KB, 1024x1000) Image search: [Google]
blood_money_43_1_1.png
200 KB, 1024x1000
>muh justice
>>
>>68094112
Because I enjoy living in a society where the occasional slut can show off a pair of tits without being chased down.
>>
File: jihad_21_14_27.jpg (368 KB, 888x1074) Image search: [Google]
jihad_21_14_27.jpg
368 KB, 888x1074
>muh peace
>>
File: femen.jpg (176 KB, 990x660) Image search: [Google]
femen.jpg
176 KB, 990x660
>>68094112
>Islam Will Save Western Civilisation
As the years go by, I start to believe this more and more.
>>
>>68098344
There are however idiotic and blatant falsifications in the Qur'an, which certainly Muhammad himself did not write (and yes, of course he was literate, look at the level of his vocabulary and grammar), and even illogical and non-sensical sentences. It has been proven that the present Qur'an was written over older Qur'ans that were scratched out, erased, modified or simply destroyed entirely.

The same happened with the Christian cult-book the Bible, which is all highly falsified - the original New Testament has been found in Jerusalem in the form of the Talmud Jmmanuel, which contains none of the idiotic heresies of St. Paul.
>>
File: jihad_21_14_31.jpg (514 KB, 896x1387) Image search: [Google]
jihad_21_14_31.jpg
514 KB, 896x1387
>muh no true muslim
>>
File: jihad_21_14_33.jpg (290 KB, 880x792) Image search: [Google]
jihad_21_14_33.jpg
290 KB, 880x792
You should follow the recommendations of your prophet OP. After all, it has no likes.
>>
>>68098475
How can you not want this in your streets?
>>
>>68098475
>mfw you go to Paris now to protest against Islam
Why not Saudi Barbaria :^)
>>
>>68098344
I do not argue against the fact that inbreeding, misogyny and the like are not Islamic, but pre-Islamic in origin. However, that simply means that so-called Muslims are NOT FOLLOWING THE TEACHING OF MUHAMMAD, and are therefore hypocrites and primitive barbarians incapable of coping with and adapting to the logic and truth of Muhammad's words.
>>
File: jihad_21_18_40.jpg (309 KB, 872x885) Image search: [Google]
jihad_21_18_40.jpg
309 KB, 872x885
>muh self-defense
>>
File: example.png (348 KB, 1024x850) Image search: [Google]
example.png
348 KB, 1024x850
>>68098602
pro-tip : Islam doesn't condemn marriage between cousins.
>>
>>68098344
>Islam has specific and strict guidelines AGAINST *Incest
fix'd
>>
>>68094112
I'm going to shoot you in the back and eat your corpse.
>>
>>68098359
By the way, the 6-year-old Aisha story is Israeli propaganda that takes advantage of the mendaciousness of false imams who claim similar things, which however are disproven easily, see Aisha's Age on DiscoveringIslam.

The original lie that Aisha was 6 comes from the desire of barbarian Arabs to marry off very young daughters for political reasons. However, men deciding whom women marry is precisely the kind of homosexuality (men breeding with men) that caused Sodom & Gomorrah to be destroyed.
>>
File: loyalties.png (590 KB, 1024x1250) Image search: [Google]
loyalties.png
590 KB, 1024x1250
People should learn that muslims are traitors.

Just plain traitors. Don't invite them into your country (or your board) because they're there to do one thing and one thing only.
>>
>>68094112
In all honesty, I often wonder why we against Islam SO strongly.

Even in the very worst, most extreme Islamic society, all I would have to do is start growing a beard, give up alcohol (already don't drink) and that's it.

In return I get 3 wives who are stuck in the kitchen. With women out the workforce jobs go up, social cohesion returned, liberals + gays + feminsts = BTFO.

At this point the only reason I am against them is because of the deep-seeded viewpoint that they are 'the other' crusading against Christendom, but I'm not even fucking Christian anymore.
>>
>>68098722
See Goblet of Truth above.
Arabs often married cousins out of political reasons, i.e. what is fundamentally a kind of homosexuality, similar to what was practised among the European royalty.
Muhammad actually recommended keeping a distance of 7 degrees of relation from a spouse.
The Qur'an is false in its present form. You may read part of the original in German and a somewhat adequate English translation at the above link.
>>
File: power_of_islam.webm (868 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
power_of_islam.webm
868 KB, 1280x720
So this...is the power...of...Islam...

....whooaaa....
>>
File: 1458344239340.gif (902 KB, 263x200) Image search: [Google]
1458344239340.gif
902 KB, 263x200
WAIT

ARE YOU THE GUY WHO HASN'T JUSTIFIED THE SLAUGHTER OF THE BANU QURAYZA?

DO IT NIGGA YOU HAVEN'T DONE IT, YOU NEVER DO IN THESE SHITTY THREADS . YOU ALWAYS IGNORE ME NIGGA
>>
File: summary_political_order.jpg (479 KB, 1024x1100) Image search: [Google]
summary_political_order.jpg
479 KB, 1024x1100
>>68098755
I'm just citing the allegedly trust worthy sources of Islam, good sir. If you can make a good case that none of it is true, be my guest.

Personally, I'd put Islam in a garbage can but that's just me.

Anyway, always remember that muslims are traitor beholden to an alternative civilizational system and that by allowing them residency in the west we are doing nothing more than facilitating our own subversion at the hand of a nonsensical and irrational theocratic regime.
>>
>>68094112
If Trump loses and America falls, I will un-ironically convert to Islam and help you guys rape women. Fuck it. I care more about being on the winning side than defending a civilization hellbent on suicide.
>>
>>68098798
If you are that stupid you also vote commies because you think you "get" 3 extra paychecks for free.
>>
>>68098602
Yes, most Muslims have a casual understanding and respect for Islam. It is a huge problem, and one that is being tackled from many angles.

I'm glad we could come to a point of agreement.

>>68098294
>By the way OP, your whole fucking opening statement is complete crap. You don't believe in a religion because of the allegedly good things it brings, but because of the truth of its basic statement. In other words, if chastity for women is good in and of itself, then it doesn't need religion to protect it since there must be reasons as to why it is good.
I somewhat agree with you. Islam IS good in and of itself, however in order to appeal to materialists, solipsists, hedonists and the other forms of degeneracy that have coagulated to form /pol/, I have to put it into terms they can relate to. It's an exercise in patience and coercion.
>>
File: summary_slave_girl_pregnancy.jpg (380 KB, 1024x1000) Image search: [Google]
summary_slave_girl_pregnancy.jpg
380 KB, 1024x1000
>>68098798
Thank you for that subversive post, Ahmed.

>I used to be a Trump supporter, but...
>>
>>68098727
The original, translated directly from the original Arabic to German, is in "Kelch der Wahrheit" (Goblet of Truth) as follows:
"34) Und es ist nicht des Rechtens und bedeutet Blutschande (Inzest/Inzucht), ein Bündnis (Ehe) ein- zugehen mit einem Weib, das mit eurem Vater oder Vorvater (Grossvater) vertraut (verheiratet) war; also ist es aber nicht des Rechtens und bedeutet Blutschande (Inzest/Inzucht), ein Bündnis (Ehe) einzugehen mit einem Mann, der mit eurer Mutter oder Vormutter (Grossmutter) vertraut (verheiratet) war; und es soll, so solches geschieht, harte Ahndung durch die Gerichtsbarkeit er- folgen."
...(to be continued)
>>
>>68098962
Hope the first women you try to rape is armed and ends your sorry life quickly.
>>
>>68095970
>Simply put, by following Islam, people are better in every way and society is healthier.

That's why Muslim countries are so great, right? Truly the bastions of progress and peace. And no third world shitholes, right?
>>
>>68097201
Men without wives take women from rival tribes, expanding their influence.

Example: All of Europe right now.
>>
>>68099062
"35) Und es ist nicht des Rechtens und bedeutet Blutschande (Inzest/Inzucht), wenn Vater oder Mutter mit ihren Söhnen oder Töchtern ein Bündnis (Ehe) eingehen oder ihnen beiwohnen (beischlafen); und es soll, so solches geschieht, harte Ahndung durch die Gerichtsbarkeit er- folgen.
36) Und es ist nicht des Rechtens und bedeutet Blutschande (Inzest/Inzucht), eurem Vater oder eurer Mutter beizuwohnen (beizuschlafen), also harte Ahndung durch die Gerichtsbarkeit erfolgen soll, wenn solches getan (vollzogen) wird.
37) Und es ist nicht des Rechtens und bedeutet Blutschande (Inzest/Inzucht), wenn Geschwister untereinander Bündnisse (Ehen) eingehen oder einander beiwohnen (beischlafen), also harte Ahndung durch die Gerichtsbarkeit erfolge, wenn solches getan (vollzogen) wird.
38) Also sind dem Mann und dem Weib unerlaubt (verboten) für ein Bündnis (Ehe) oder Beiwohnen (Beischlaf) ihre Mütter und Väter, ihre Töchter und Söhne und deren Töchter und Söhne; und es seien ihnen unerlaubt (verboten) ihre Schwestern und Brüder wie auch die Brudertöchter und Brudersöhne, die Schwestertöchter und Schwestersöhne; und also gelte das auch für die Söhne und Töchter der Brudertöchter und Brudersöhne wie auch für die Kinder der Schwestertöchter und der Schwestersöhne; so ihnen Schutz gewährt sei bis ins dritte Glied, auf dass keine Blut- schande (Inzest/Inzucht) entstehe."
>>
>>68099020
I guess the IS-chief has only a casual understanding of Islam, too. Doctorate in Islamic law or not...
>>
File: mod_whole_truth.jpg (1 MB, 950x1300) Image search: [Google]
mod_whole_truth.jpg
1 MB, 950x1300
>>68099020
>I somewhat agree with you. Islam IS good in and of itself, however in order to appeal to materialists, solipsists, hedonists and the other forms of degeneracy that have coagulated to form /pol/, I have to put it into terms they can relate to. It's an exercise in patience and coercion.

Well, at least you're aware of your own operating manual. You're kinda admitting that you're selling Islam on false premises though, and by selling it this way it makes a farce out of the idea that Islam is all about the true belief in God, since you're basically telling people to convert for wordly gains, but what the fuck do I know? Islam, spiritually poor and hypocritical? Surely you jest.
>>
>>68099068
Won't happen. Hillary will send her storm troopers out to grab all the guns (only from white people though).
>>
>>68099122
"39) Und es ist nicht des Rechtens, also es nicht sein soll, dass zuverwandte Mütter und Väter (Stief- vater/Stiefmutter und Adoptivvater/Adoptivmutter) den zuverwandten Kindern (Stiefkinder und Adoptivkinder) beiwohnen (beischlafen), so aber solches doch geschieht, soll harte Ahndung durch die Gerichtsbarkeit erfolgen; sind zugewandte Kinder (Stiefkinder), die nicht als eigene (adoptiert) genommen werden, so gelte zu ihrem Schutz ihr Alter bis zu der Zeit, da sie aus der Jugend entwachsen (erwachsen) sind, wonach sie in den Stand eines Bündnisses (Ehe) durch den zugewandten Vater (Stiefvater) oder durch die zugewandte Mutter (Stiefmutter) gehoben werden können, wenn es dem Willen der Kinder und des Vaters und der Mutter entspricht.
40) Es ist jedoch des Rechtens, wenn ein Mann gleichzeitig mehrere Weiber, die Schwestern sind, in einem Bündnis (Ehe) an seinen Herd (Haus) führt."
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turan_Dursun

Turan Dursun has written many books analysing the way of Islam itself and Islamic societies. Sadly, none of them are being translated into English. I could only find these:

http://freethought.wikidot.com/turan-dursun
>>
File: 1434386840359.jpg (83 KB, 910x900) Image search: [Google]
1434386840359.jpg
83 KB, 910x900
>>68098925
>Banu Qurayza
>Be Jews who have treaty with Muslim minority
>Brake treaty and abandon your support for them in favour of the more 'powerful' Quraysh tribe because they threaten to kill you after killing Muslims
>Agree to their demands
>Don't even send word to the Muslims - just tell them to fuck off when they came to the gates and ask for support
>Muslim minority defeats the 'more powerful' Quraysh tribe you put your faith in
>Be surprised when they roll up and execute all the men as traitors

BANU QURAYZA WERE GUD GOYS DEY DINDU NUFFINS MUDSLIMES VIOLENT SAVAGES
>>
File: peace_or_subversion.jpg (605 KB, 950x768) Image search: [Google]
peace_or_subversion.jpg
605 KB, 950x768
Muslims aren't your friend. They're not there for your own good but to propagate the disease that has infected their mind.
>>
>>68099153
Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, born Ibrahim ibn Awwad in Samarra, is an extremely psychopathic, hate-filled and might-greedy man. His "expertise" is to be compared with that of the Catholic inquisitors in Christianity.
>>
File: milestones_anti_man_made_laws.jpg (654 KB, 890x1386) Image search: [Google]
milestones_anti_man_made_laws.jpg
654 KB, 890x1386
>>
>>68099278
Like pretty much all muslims I know. It's a religion for violent retards.
>>
>>68099236
The same applies to fanatical Christians (e.g. Ted Cruz) and Marxists - not to mention that the latter are far more dangerous and influential in Western society, and even responsible in large part for the influx of foreigners into Europe.
>>
File: 1457663381720.jpg (45 KB, 498x412) Image search: [Google]
1457663381720.jpg
45 KB, 498x412
>>68099230
>muh breaking dem treaties n shit
But wait, didn't Muhammad slaughter them based on a hunch? Last time I checked ,there was no evidence for any treaty being broken and Muhammad literally BEGGED for them to admit they committed a crime.

>Implying the Banu Qurayza were a threat to begin with
Muhammad literally killed an army of farmers.

:^)
>>
>>68099278
Naw ISIS is pretty much on the money when it comes to the application of the doctrine as stated and not as it exists on the fringe website you've been linking to right now.

>religious war when?
>>
>>68099333
Muslims are just presently at the same stage of degeneration through heresy that Christian Europeans were at during the crusades and the reign of Constantine, when massive amounts of knowledge in the form of scientific scrolls, etc, were destroyed by Christian fanatics.
>>
>>68099372
Are you a Christian per chance? A Jew? If so, then you may want to remove the mote from your own eye, brother.
>>
File: rot_apostasy.jpg (283 KB, 911x886) Image search: [Google]
rot_apostasy.jpg
283 KB, 911x886
Daily reminder that, under Islam, you can't change your mind because Muhammad was an insecure fuck who couldn't argue his way out of a paper bag.
>>
File: AXoYBRa.jpg (90 KB, 640x873) Image search: [Google]
AXoYBRa.jpg
90 KB, 640x873
>>68094112
Inshallah brother
>>
File: 1421151286742.png (725 KB, 1000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1421151286742.png
725 KB, 1000x2000
>>68094112
>beheaded for missing prayer
>thrown off building for bumming men
>hands chopped off for stealing to feed starving family
>stoned to death for being unfortunate enough to be raped
>tongues cut out for somebody saying you said something bad against the system (if you aren't killed).

Where do I sign up?
>>
>>68099372
Hostility toward Muslims is not going to get you anywhere. Hostility toward Marxists however may stop the Islamification of your culture, but you're in Canada so you shan't be too worried about that now anyway, despite Justin Trudeau's idiocy.
>>
>>68094112

Spotted the muslim

Fuck off terrorist.

Deus vult
>>
File: rot_dhimmi_1.jpg (450 KB, 936x1596) Image search: [Google]
rot_dhimmi_1.jpg
450 KB, 936x1596
>>68099444
I am no such thing. I'm one hell of a fedora faggot and I'm fucking sick of Islam. Islam is the enemy of the world, not just the west, and ought to be fought more or less constantly.
>>
Your prophet was a Pagan and Muslims pray five times a day towards a box built by Arab Pagans for astral worship. They don't even know their own history. This is because Muslims are borderline retarded and offer nothing of value to this world but death and misery everywhere they infest.

In my opinion, Muslims are the 99 cent version of Jews. They serve as a lapdog of the Jews and nothing more. It's the ultimate Sheeple religion. Muslims have nothing going on in their minds but violence. They're very easily used.

Your prophet was a false prophet. A man of God does not act the way he acted. He viewed himself as an Abraham figure which is why he thought he could have multiple wives and sex slaves. Why would God choose a Pagan as a true prophet? Disgusting. He performed no miracles whatsoever. He was no prophet of God.

God is punishing Muslims with eternal war in their lands for the things they do and continue to do. I wish nothing but death for all Muslims. We do not want Islam in our countries. We do not want your propaganda. Muslim rats will be exterminated.
>>
>>68094112
fuck u poland
>>
File: frosty.jpg (119 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
frosty.jpg
119 KB, 620x387
>>68094112
Maybe if your religion respected other religions....
Pic is my church.

Islam is violent and treats people like dirt.
>>
>>68094112
Has anyone has cared to read Goblet of Truth/Kelch der Wahrheit that I posted a link to?

Basically, all the religions are full of heresy and those heresies are now obsolete. The one true religion has emerged again in untainted form.
>>
>>68099549
I hope you will come to realize that atheism is a Marxist mind-control cult.
>>
>>68099512
Canada.
We're not allowed to say any of that is barbaric.
Our leader claims it's not anyway....

Oh, Canada!
>>
File: rot_breaking_dhimmi.jpg (723 KB, 916x2463) Image search: [Google]
rot_breaking_dhimmi.jpg
723 KB, 916x2463
Hostility toward muslim isn't a primary goal. The primary goal is the destruction of Islam. There's no marxists around to speak of unless you mean "cultural marxists" at which point you really mean "post-colonialist / social constructivist" faggots.

Don't be a dhimmi. Islam as it exists is garbage.
>>
File: 1315740179374.jpg (110 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1315740179374.jpg
110 KB, 500x500
Fuck off. Islam is the antithesis of western civilization.
>>
>>68098957
DiscoveringIslam.org refutes most of the lies of Israeli and Christian propaganda websites such as religionofpeace.

However, many of the worst things are actual heresies believed in by some Muslims, at least esoterically (e.g. legal scholars), which were introduced from Judaism or from Arab barbarism.

Read the Talmud - everything people constantly accuse Muslims of believing is in there, and worse.
>>
>>68094112
I would tell you to kill yourself, but I'm sure you'll be suicide bombing some place soon enough.
>>
File: 1458283487122.jpg (154 KB, 419x640) Image search: [Google]
1458283487122.jpg
154 KB, 419x640
>>68099358
>>muh breaking dem treaties n shit
Jesus Christ, your post is so fucking garbage that it makes me kind of sad.

If Banu Qurayza didn't break their treaty, then they would have aided the Muslims against Quraysh. Instead, all the men were executed after Quraysh was defeated. If they weren't allies with Banu Qurayza to begin with, they would have attacked them first, because of their strategic position.

I know you're a cuck that wouldn't punish a nation who breaks important treaties that could affect your survival in a time of great need, but defending shifty Jews that stabbed you in the back in the 7th Century? Utterly cucked.
>>
File: rot_fake_peace.jpg (302 KB, 918x1015) Image search: [Google]
rot_fake_peace.jpg
302 KB, 918x1015
>>68099668
>it's a marxists mind control cult
>I'm a hardcore capitalist

I think they failed.

On another note : there is such a thing as Islamic law. Islamic law implies that there must be a government in existence to apply those laws. This means that Islam expect the existence of a political system which will apply its doctrine. Therefore Islam is a theocracy. Therefore all muslims are traitors to non-Islamic nation.

Therefore muslims should never be allowed in. Fuck them, fuck this, fuck allah, fuck their book, fuck their shit. They want to toll under this shit, they can. But we should laugh at it.
>>
>>68099715
Actually it was Christianity that first put a big setback to Western civilization.

Christianity is a heretical cult based loosely on the teachings of the prophet Jmmanuel/Jesus/Isa.
>>
>>68099668
>brought up in a Christian family
>didn't watch television or listen to radio
>Church run school
>never ever believed anything I was told about the Bible
>vicar came to school
>colouring in religious pics
>"do you know the story about the pic you are colouring?"
>he starts to tell me the story of Noah
>I start laughing
I WAS FUCKING SIX!
>>
>>68099842
It is cultural marxism, intended to destroy traditions and spirituality as a cause for anarchy, which then is resolved by totalitarianism.

The Marxists actually benefit from present consumerism in their long-term goals.
>>
File: CZFra9xUAAAA9AZ.jpg (64 KB, 444x720) Image search: [Google]
CZFra9xUAAAA9AZ.jpg
64 KB, 444x720
>>
File: turkeyhalif.jpg (57 KB, 820x436) Image search: [Google]
turkeyhalif.jpg
57 KB, 820x436
>>
File: rot_jihad_definition.jpg (591 KB, 919x1892) Image search: [Google]
rot_jihad_definition.jpg
591 KB, 919x1892
>>68099803
>talmud

It may be shit, I don't care. It's possible for two thing to be shit at the same time.

The Talmud is shit? Okay. Islam is also shit. They're living in their own parallel shit lane.
>>
File: rot_jihad_objectives.jpg (391 KB, 912x1148) Image search: [Google]
rot_jihad_objectives.jpg
391 KB, 912x1148
>>68099928
>>
File: erm (2).jpg (185 KB, 1024x685) Image search: [Google]
erm (2).jpg
185 KB, 1024x685
>>68099671
Trudeau is a knobhead, shoot him before you end up with a Rotherham style scandal.
>>
File: 1458069679906.jpg (42 KB, 480x639) Image search: [Google]
1458069679906.jpg
42 KB, 480x639
>>68099913
>>
>>68099803

The site answering-islam.org proves that Islam is a false religion for the mentally ill. There are no "lies" about Israeli or Christian propoganda. Nice try Muhammad. The Koran is filled with fables, grammar mistakes, historical fallacies and stolen poetry. Why would God give the world a book written by retards?
>>
File: rot_jihad_obligation.jpg (525 KB, 938x1448) Image search: [Google]
rot_jihad_obligation.jpg
525 KB, 938x1448
>>68099965
Good information will set you free people.
>>
>>68099870
Christianity was the old cult, which falsified the teaching. Marxism is even worse than Christianity, and atheism is for those who are partially brain-dead.

Also, while some mentally ill people (e.g. Ted Cruz) take the Bible literally, most Christians don't, to be fair.
>>
>>68099715
The Middle-Ages literally proves that wrong. All you have to do is compare shit-infested Europe with Al-Andulus.
>>
File: rot_jihad_other_people.jpg (292 KB, 924x833) Image search: [Google]
rot_jihad_other_people.jpg
292 KB, 924x833
>>68099987
ISIS is very Islamic people. Muslims don't like them because it's bad publicity but that's it.
>>
>>68099928
Atheism is also shit. Actually atheist Marxists killed more people in the 20th century than Muslims or Jews.
>>
File: 1457719771004.jpg (59 KB, 480x568) Image search: [Google]
1457719771004.jpg
59 KB, 480x568
>>
>>68099982
AnsweringIslam, If I recall the domain correctly, is a Christian cult-website, run by delusional fanatics. These people, in my eyes as someone who knows the real esoteric secrets of Christianity/Rosicrucianism, seem, quite honestly, pathetic and primitive.
>>
Nope. Death cult, resist at al costs.
>>
File: rot_jihad_pow.jpg (318 KB, 938x995) Image search: [Google]
rot_jihad_pow.jpg
318 KB, 938x995
>>68100053
You have to explain how all atheists aren't marxist then. Atheists also gave you stuff like secular humanism which is more or less responsible, as far as I'm aware, for zero death.

The only thing that shit seems to be responsible for that the present is the pussyfication of western civilization and the complete neutralization of its capacity to recognize danger, which will ultimately lead to the overtaking of the west by a group of people who, while not right per se, will not fear being assertive.

I'm personally sick of this shit.
>>
>>68100051
>ISIS is very Islamic people.
Then why isn't God giving them success like he did the Prophet and his friends??? :^)
>>
>>68099715
Islam is not the threat to Western civilization. There is a culture-clash with it for sure and Muslim immigration should be curtailed. However, the real threat is Marxism. Get it straight.
>>
File: rot_mislead.jpg (320 KB, 906x918) Image search: [Google]
rot_mislead.jpg
320 KB, 906x918
>MUH TRUTH
>>
File: 1457722233077.jpg (78 KB, 750x739) Image search: [Google]
1457722233077.jpg
78 KB, 750x739
>>
File: genesis.jpg (146 KB, 389x400) Image search: [Google]
genesis.jpg
146 KB, 389x400
>>68099982
evilbible does a similar thing against the Bible
all religion is man made mind control shite
believe in what the fuck you want behind closed doors, you dont need a fucking rule book and all the shit fairy tales that are unproven for millennia to go with it.
>>
>>68100125
Check out this euphoric gentleman.

Sorry, just can't take you seriously.
>>
>>68100125

Delusional fanatics? The Muslim version of that site can't refute the things they write on there/. Are you Muslim by any chance?
>>
>>68100189
All of that shit, starting with secular humanism in the Renaissance, is lies and mind-control. It was all designed by evil occultists in order to keep the masses ignorant of deeper truths while allowing them to develop technology.
>>
>>68099020
Islam is basically
Incest ( since you can't get women by seduction)
hate of homos while fucking young boys. (again no women,closest thing to a woman)
bestiality (fucking goats again no women).
Stagnation in scientific progress. ( everything non islam is bad)
Only use science that is deemed un islamic to destroy the enemy.
Lie to make yourself look like you're the victim while attacking or attempting to destroy the enemies of islam, and lie again saying it's not representative of the Islamic culture. While most people in Islamic countries think it's ok to murder someone that leaves the religion.

TL:DR Go fuck yourselves goat fuckers.
>>
>>68096984
>>68097201
sounds biologically sound to me, and whats wrong with men being favored sexually? Are you a cuck?
>>
File: 1457719878090.jpg (305 KB, 790x1011) Image search: [Google]
1457719878090.jpg
305 KB, 790x1011
>>
File: 1458344711998.png (199 KB, 398x352) Image search: [Google]
1458344711998.png
199 KB, 398x352
>>68099832
There is literally no scholarly or historical evidence that any "breaking of treaties" happened. The only evidence cited in authentic Hadiths is that it was rumored, half way through the Battle of Al-Khandaq as Muhammad was struggling to feed his army, that the Banu Qurayza were going to aid the besieged Quraysh and Ghatfan. There is no actual open admittance of guilt, no evidence that the Banu Qurayza officially renounced the treaty nor is there any Hadith anywhere which indicates that a treaty was violated. Only the mere hunch.

Musnad Ahmad 22823 outright says that the tribe REFUSED to aid the besieged Quraysh.

Your move cuck, gotta defend these Mudslimes amirite.
>>
>>68100232
Khomeini was a Shiite.
The Shiites are literally a sect of Judaism that believes in Muhammad.
>>
File: rot_prayer_killed.jpg (453 KB, 942x1226) Image search: [Google]
rot_prayer_killed.jpg
453 KB, 942x1226
>>68100204
God fucking crash the Ottoman empire. God had the pre-christian roman empire be very succesfull. God gave success to marxism in Russian and over all of China. God is currently destroying the west. God gave his blessings to the Mongol. God protected some retarded canibalistic cults in south america. God created aids. God gave us cancer. God gave Spain to muslims and then to Christians. God does whatever the fuck with Japan.

""""""God"""""" does a lot of shit, friend.
>>
File: 21976-1xrcxz9.jpg (127 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
21976-1xrcxz9.jpg
127 KB, 768x1024
>>68099994
No, Atheism the original form of Atheism not the fedora wearing anti-Christian too scared to tackle Islam or Judaism Atheism is a rational conclusion.
I'm Agnostic Atheist by default because I can't prove there is no God, the same you can't prove there is no flying spaghetti monster.
>>
File: rot_zakat_jihad.jpg (370 KB, 932x1171) Image search: [Google]
rot_zakat_jihad.jpg
370 KB, 932x1171
Islamic charity is bullshit.
>>
>>68100258
Then you are thinking solely emotionally and not logically.
>>
File: maariful_infallibility.jpg (399 KB, 950x713) Image search: [Google]
maariful_infallibility.jpg
399 KB, 950x713
Muslims aren't particularly modest if we are to judge from the pic related.
>>
File: 1457714536890.jpg (25 KB, 200x271) Image search: [Google]
1457714536890.jpg
25 KB, 200x271
>>
>>68100063
http://pastebin.com/zDdVHKLs
>>
>>68100262
I explained above what my religious affiliation is - see post on spirit-teaching.
Christians are a pathetic and worm-like adumbration of what Jmmanuel/Jesus taught, especially these paranoid Ted Cruz types. They are as ridiculous as the imams. DiscoveringIslam provides good refutation of some of the main slanders.

Logically, it is simple to figure out - the profound truths in the Qur'an could not have been written by the same man who wrote the idiotic illogicalities and barbaric laws.
>>
File: maariful_kaliphate.jpg (403 KB, 871x750) Image search: [Google]
maariful_kaliphate.jpg
403 KB, 871x750
Daily reminder that muslims believe, or at least their leaders believe, that Islam mandate the creation of a Caliphate and, therefore, any muslims living in a non muslim country is a fucking traitor.
>>
>>68100298
Replace the word Islam with the word Judaism or the Roman Catholic Church and it is pretty much equal.
>>
File: maariful_man_made_laws.jpg (452 KB, 950x850) Image search: [Google]
maariful_man_made_laws.jpg
452 KB, 950x850
Having your own opinion in Islam? Why have your own opinion when God already told you what the fuck to think?
>>
>>68100318
Fuck off Jamal. No society in the world functions in the way I described. You want a handful of guys producing all the babies? Because you won't be one of them.
>>
File: 1454276891290.png (676 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1454276891290.png
676 KB, 1024x1024
>ordinary loyal muslims that aren't traitors at all
>>
>>68100397
what is this, the vegetarian creationist quiz?
>>
>>68100397
Atheism as usually defined and therefore the meaning of the word is people who do not believe in things they cannot see and things that are not widely believed in among mainstream academics. It is therefore simply a cowardly religion.
>>
File: bukharie-1-8-388.png (38 KB, 967x227) Image search: [Google]
bukharie-1-8-388.png
38 KB, 967x227
>ordinary Islamic wisdom
>>
>>68100606
or US Southern Baptist Christians as well.

Which are known to be sibling and cousin fucking inbreds.
>>
File: child_bride_denmark.png (357 KB, 602x627) Image search: [Google]
child_bride_denmark.png
357 KB, 602x627
>your six years old future husband
>marriage scheduled for next week
>he already has two wives
>>
>>68100710
That sort of thinking is nearly identical to that found in the Talmud. OCD type thinking is common in cults, including Christianity.
>>
File: fuck_your_hijab.jpg (147 KB, 456x599) Image search: [Google]
fuck_your_hijab.jpg
147 KB, 456x599
>pictured : Western women from which we totally need to be rescued you guys
>>
>>68099153
>In 2014, American and Iraqi intelligence analysts said that al-Baghdadi has a doctorate in Islamic studies from a university in Baghdad.[24] According to a biography that circulated on jihadist internet forums in July 2013, he obtained a BA, MA, and PhD in Islamic studies from the Islamic University of Baghdad.[9][23][25][26] Another report says that he earned a doctorate in education from the University of Baghdad.[27]

Your literal source on Baghdadi's "doctorate" are internet forums. :^)
>>
File: godvssatan.png (67 KB, 537x514) Image search: [Google]
godvssatan.png
67 KB, 537x514
>>
File: bukharie-1-8-402.png (32 KB, 947x233) Image search: [Google]
bukharie-1-8-402.png
32 KB, 947x233
>>68100812
Good. Then there's at least two dumb shit cult around. What's the problem here?
>>
File: thats_enough.gif (554 KB, 295x221) Image search: [Google]
thats_enough.gif
554 KB, 295x221
>>68100333
You haven't refuted any of my statements there, buddy-goy. I'll post them once again since I'm such a good sport.

If Banu Qurayza didn't break their treaty with the Muslims, they would have aided them against their battles with Quraysh. But there is no evidence of that.

If Banu Qurayza didn't have a treaty with the Muslims to begin with, then the Muslims would have attacked them first given their strategic positions (this is why their treaty with them was important).

>Source says Banu Qurayza refused to aid the besieged Quraysh
That fucking means they would have aided the Muslims, you fucking retard, since Banu Qurayza absolutely had a stake in the matter.

>muh poor shifty back stabbing kikes!1
Absolutely terrible anon.
>>
>>68100761
Yes, but understand that Judaism, Christianity, Islam, etc, are just one stage in the degeneration. The final stage is atheism and anarchy. i.e. atheists are actually jumping in the degeneration-bandwagon bound for the apocalypse.
>>
File: 1.png (108 KB, 596x363) Image search: [Google]
1.png
108 KB, 596x363
>ordinary muslims talking about atheists
>muh Islamic tolerance
>>
File: 2.png (108 KB, 587x433) Image search: [Google]
2.png
108 KB, 587x433
Can't wait to have these people contribute to my society in a positive manner.
>>
You forgot the most important rule:

>no fun allowed
>>
>>68100858
The problem is that actually among small numbers of people, such as the esoteric layers of the religious cults, it has long been known that there is much, much more to reality than meets the eye, and yet this is concealed (KFR) by the false, superficial religions, by atheism, and by other delusional and emotional ideologies.
>>
File: 3.png (120 KB, 613x405) Image search: [Google]
3.png
120 KB, 613x405
It's as if muslims said one thing to your face and another behind your back.
>>
>>68100362
This doesn't explain how the supposedly 'true muslims' ISIS is already starting to fade into obscurity when he gave it to other Muslim caliphates and empires from the 7th century to the 20th.
>>
File: 4.png (99 KB, 595x397) Image search: [Google]
4.png
99 KB, 595x397
>>
File: simples.png (89 KB, 1087x1004) Image search: [Google]
simples.png
89 KB, 1087x1004
>>68100686
>>
File: 5.png (123 KB, 597x467) Image search: [Google]
5.png
123 KB, 597x467
>>68101038
Please remake that sentence. I don't even know if it's pro or anti-Islam.
>>
File: 1455957537602.jpg (357 KB, 855x1908) Image search: [Google]
1455957537602.jpg
357 KB, 855x1908
>pictured : the positive influence of Islam on society
>>
File: 7.jpg (80 KB, 749x617) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
80 KB, 749x617
>picture : traditional Islamic honesty
>>
File: 6.png (107 KB, 609x445) Image search: [Google]
6.png
107 KB, 609x445
>>
>>68101125
Your post didn't address why God isn't giving IS (the 'true muslims') victory when He already gave it to many other Muslims (all the Islamic calpihates and empires) from the 7th to the 20th century.

By Islamic logic, true Muslims get wordly success.
>>
File: wirathu.jpg (42 KB, 720x481) Image search: [Google]
wirathu.jpg
42 KB, 720x481
I'm just posting him because he's based as fuck.
>>
File: 1456106563901.jpg (22 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1456106563901.jpg
22 KB, 480x480
>>68100861
>they would have aided them against their battles with Quraysh.
That wasn't part of the treaty, it wasn't an alliance, it was a cease fire.

>then the Muslims would have attacked them first given their strategic positions
And it happened, Muhammad needed some kind of Casus Belli, but there was none. But, the strategic position was valuable, and he attacked them.

>That fucking means they would have aided the Muslims
No it doesn't, the Banu Qurayza did haven't a stake in the fight just as you said, thus they tried not to get involved. Just as the treaty was made for, it was meant for the tribe to be utterly and absolutely kept out of the conflict... Since Qurayza saw what happened with the Al-Nadheer.

Dude please, I don't see how "not helping the Muslims" is evidence they broke a treaty. That wasn't a part of the treaty to begin with, it was a peace treaty, not a defensive pact. But yes, refusing to aid Quraysh is inadvertently aiding the Muslims, but the Qurayza knew that fucking with Muhammad was a bad idea. They took a gamble which didn't pay off because Muhammad attacked then anyway, and he literally made up a Casus Belli, and it never happened.

No Muslim even understands how the treaty was broken since there is no document which describes it... because it never happened, it was a rumor.
>>
>>68101072
I do not believe that God exists in the religious explanation of Him, which is totally illogical. However, I would never call myself an "atheist."

They have simply confused concepts. A god is a mythological symbol, which itself does not exist but represents something which does. "God" is falsely equated with the universal consciousness referred to in India as OM/OUM. This not only exists, but is the source of all reality, as determined by absolute logic. The word atheist generally implies denial of this absolute truth, i.e. complete blindness to actual reality.
>>
>>68100863
I understand that but what I am saying is that most people who follow religions that thrive in the west mostly do it , because of cultural reasons. They don't take it to heart like the Medieval mind of modern Muslim men.

Some people need religion so they don't lose all hope and go on a rampage, like that Patton Oswalt sketch where he says religion is one of the best inventions by weak men to stupid strong men so they wouldn't kill them.

When a society has advanced well enough into a collective hivemind of respect humans because they have the same rights as you , you don't need religion to give you an excuse for your existence. However, most people don't think this way , they think their life is more valuable than the next guy because it's their life and so is their property that may or may not have acquired by hard work or inheritance.
What I mean to say is in the west even though it is the natural progression of the right of everyone to exist in democratic secular societies you need some sort of religion to make sure your society doesn't de evolve into chaos.
Also for the most part Catholics,Protestants or the Jews I have known mostly traveling to the states and in Europe are so because of tradition not because they believe
wholeheartedly in it . I don't need to date inside my religion because we're free to do as we wish. Unlike islam which is restrictive and inherently violent by nature.
>>
>>68101072
See above where, under my ID, you will see the statement "God does not exist."
>>
>>68101417
Religion is okay, but as Jmmanuel/Jesus said, the weeds must only be allowed to grow among the crops until a certain time, when they shall be burnt up and made into fertilizer. This is so with religion and with false traditions in general. Logic and spirit is the true tradition. Actually the true "tradition" of e.g. Evola's ideal is not a tradition, but a future state, a highly evolved spiritual state, a golden age.
>>
>>68094112

you could have had this all with Christianity

BUT CHRISTIANITY IS BAD. BAD, BAD

or you could worked your ass of in liberal athiest democracy

> work fucking all day
> still almost no money
> no savings
> you can be literary kicked out tomorrow for nothing
> full shops but cannot afford shit
> your """sex""" life is flapping because you are to exhausted to meet other people
>>
File: 1433253182553.jpg (139 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1433253182553.jpg
139 KB, 640x427
>>68101194
>Islamic sex
>>
>>68101417
What is happening is that religion contains truth mixed with falsehood, e.g. the golden rule is true but the demand for belief instead of knowledge is false. The false is gnawing away at the true, weakening its immune-system against the real enemies of chaos and materialism.
>>
>>68101364
So when the early muslims weren't able to conquer the whole of the Byzantine empire, it was because they weren't true muslim? And then the Ottoman, which finally succeeded, were true muslims? But once they reached Vienna, they weren't anymore? And then when they got btfo at the end of WWII, they just weren't muslims at all? And then when the Shia in Iran did the revolution, where they muslims then? So the Shia are the true Muslim? But when the Saud discovered their oil, where they the muslims then? Was America the true muslim for the last fifty year? Or are the Chinese?

And what about the people in Sudan. Are they not true muslims since they're suffering? And why isn't Pakistan the richest country on earth? Are they not true muslims? Is Japan more Islamic than Pakistan?

The Lord's blessing certainly seem to be distributed in mysterious ways.
>>
>>68094112
What the fuck Poland, you've really slipped since Vienna.
>>
>>68101605
I wouldn't be so hubristic. Muslims will indeed conquer France in the not to distant future by allying with a Russian invasion. At that time, the Marxists will be such enemies of all conservatives that Muslims and other conservatives will join forces against them and rampage through Europe, conquering first France, then Spain, Germany, England and Scandinavia.
>>
>>68100972
This is the same as what Christians belive though.
>>
File: mikhtasar_fugitive_slave.png (133 KB, 1019x679) Image search: [Google]
mikhtasar_fugitive_slave.png
133 KB, 1019x679
>pictured : the wisdom of Islamic law
>>
>>68101417
By the way, most Muslims are quite docile as well, in fact too docile. It is the scum of their society, the "rapists" as Trump puts it, who are migrating into Europe. The problem at home is that the majority take the "submission" in "submitting to God"/Islam too deeply and are complete slaves and pushovers, thus creating a power-vacuum filled by tyrants and psychopaths.
>>
File: stat_content.png (283 KB, 2246x1316) Image search: [Google]
stat_content.png
283 KB, 2246x1316
>>68101764
They don't want you dead over it, as far as I'm aware.

Plus, can we stop with this shit argumentative pattern?

>Islam is shit
>"So is this other thing over there"

There are now two shitty things.
>>
>>68101417
The true religion requires that the wise and strong lead and the foolish and weak follow. That is the law of nature. Our present society has fools and their foolish ideologies leading. A lot of this is rooted in the delusional and mistaken belief in "equality" or "egalitarianism." While there are indeed certain universal equalities, e.g. the value of life, there are also many inequalities. The law must be egalitarian as far as punishment and the like, but the leadership and intelligence are never equal.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (208 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
208 KB, 1920x1080
>>68101378
>That wasn't part of the treaty, it wasn't an alliance, it was a cease fire.
[citation required]
> But, the strategic position was valuable, and he attacked them.
Executing all the men for treason isn't the same as attacking.
>the Banu Qurayza did haven't a stake in the fight just as you said
There it is. The ultimate proof of your fucking stupidity. Banu Qurayza was extremely close to the Muslims you fucking retard. Why on fucking Earth would they have been such an important point of discussion before, during and after the battle against Quraysh otherwise?

You're going to have some sort of relationship with a different tribe when they're that close to you. Either you're going to have agreements (treaties), or you're not. If they didn't, why on Earth would the Muslims leave their backs exposed? But they didn't because clearly they had some sort of agreement.

Whoever won the battle, Banu Qurayza would have to live with/answer for. Quraysh threatened with destruction since they were so sure they'd defeat the Muslims, so they caved. Quraysh wasn't able to win the battle, then they abandoned Banu Qurayza to their fate.

Christ, I'm glad you aren't PM or anything. You'd let our country get cucked by fucking everyone since you're such a soft cunt.
>>
>>68101911
That's not the argument I was making; I didn't see anything in that tweet that implied nonbelievers should be killed.

Not saying that you're wrong though.
>>
>>68101524
True but some people that cannot suffice, some people need fairy tales, to make believe if they're good they're gonna get the honey at the end. They don't have the mental capacity to understand that you can't assault other humans because they differ from your religious or political views, so you need to establish some child like rules to explain to them why that is wrong.
>>
>>68094112
ITS BEGINNING A NEW KOREAN WAR IS HERE 3000 TROOPS LAUNCHED INTO A NORTH KOREAN CITY >>68101880 →
>>
File: 7.png (111 KB, 593x513) Image search: [Google]
7.png
111 KB, 593x513
>>68102342
Fair enough.
>>
>>68094112

I hate to say it, but you make a compelling argument, Indonesia. Throw in a few underaged concubines and you've got yourself a deal.
>>
>>68101605
You're changing the goal posts m8. The point is - God gave them great success. Conquering Arabia? Great success for the Caliphates.
Conquering the Romans? Great success for the Ottoman's.

What have ISIS accomplished? Conquering large portions of desert in Iraq and Syria that they're now losing...hmmm....
>>
>>68102454
so what?! more sabre rattling distractions, fuck Korea, who gives a shit.
>>
>>68101872
I said that because there was a research poll that did a survey in the largest muslim countries in the middle east and most people found it quite right for women to be punished for going alone with men who were not their husbands or family members. Or that most people agreed that people should be killed because of converting to other religions.

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/
>>
>>68094112
No it wont simple as that
>>
File: laughing_abbott.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
laughing_abbott.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>68102155
>[citation required]
The Constitution of Medina was a universal proclamation of peace, not a defensive pact in which a Banu tribe were to aid Muhammad during conflict. It was utterly for passiveness, I've never in my life heard that the Banu Qurayza were meant to aid them in military conflict, can I see your citation?

> Banu Qurayza was extremely close to the Muslims you fucking retard. Why on fucking Earth would they have been such an important point of discussion before, during and after the battle against Quraysh otherwise?
What? The Constitution was made so that all Banu tribes were to live in passiveness in the state of Medina, under Muhammad.

>But they didn't because clearly they had some sort of agreement.
Yes, since when have I been saying they didn't have a treaty? The Banu Qurayza "signed' the proclamation to make them passive toward Muhammad and Medina.

>Whoever won the battle, Banu Qurayza would have to live with/answer for
No, the Constitution was a universal doctrine of passiveness, not military aid for either side. The Qurayza were trapped, stuck behind the Muslims and were forced to adhere to them anyway.

I love how your picture says that they attacked women and children. It never happened though, I need YOU to provide citation, since there is none in either the Quran or authentic Hadith.

They never broke the Constitution. Ever, there was no justification for the attack. Muhammad betrayed it himself.

The Banu Qurayza were never "close" to the Muslims, they were simply PASSIVE. I have no idea where you're getting your information from.
>>
File: koran_hate_digest_1_of_5.png (1 MB, 900x5600) Image search: [Google]
koran_hate_digest_1_of_5.png
1 MB, 900x5600
>>68102561
You dumb fucking cunt. Your point was :

>if truly Islamic, then success

Which is equivalent to

>if not success, then not Islamic

Okay. So then I give you a bunch of example where people that are allegedly Islamic aren't successful. Conclusion? Your fucking assertion was false from the get go and hence your whole point is moot, because apparently God DOESN'T guarantee success to those who are Islamic.

Every time, EVERY FUCKING TIME I talk to a dumb shit muzzie I have to explain to him what the fuck logic is as I'm arguing.

But why should I be surprised? You read the Koran and you think it's good so obviously you're probably retarded.
>>
File: white-ok-hand-sign.png (32 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
white-ok-hand-sign.png
32 KB, 256x256
>>
File: koran_hate_digest_2_of_5.png (1 MB, 900x5600) Image search: [Google]
koran_hate_digest_2_of_5.png
1 MB, 900x5600
Let's get the whole thing out of the way, incidentally.
>>
File: koran_hate_digest_3_of_5.png (1 MB, 900x5600) Image search: [Google]
koran_hate_digest_3_of_5.png
1 MB, 900x5600
>>
File: koran_hate_digest_4_of_5.png (1 MB, 900x5600) Image search: [Google]
koran_hate_digest_4_of_5.png
1 MB, 900x5600
The Koran is nothing but one long threat against people who didn't believe Muhammad at the time.

People still fall for it.
>>
>>
File: koran_hate_digest_5_of_5.png (1 MB, 900x5750) Image search: [Google]
koran_hate_digest_5_of_5.png
1 MB, 900x5750
>>
>>
File: 1455945770269.jpg (55 KB, 369x369) Image search: [Google]
1455945770269.jpg
55 KB, 369x369
>>
File: deeper-brown-ok-hand-sign.png (34 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
deeper-brown-ok-hand-sign.png
34 KB, 256x256
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5 KB, 216x233
>>
File: oooooooo.png (659 KB, 530x530) Image search: [Google]
oooooooo.png
659 KB, 530x530
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>
File: OK-Hand-Sign.jpg (16 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
OK-Hand-Sign.jpg
16 KB, 1200x630
>>
File: ok-hand-sign-1947517.jpg (115 KB, 1300x958) Image search: [Google]
ok-hand-sign-1947517.jpg
115 KB, 1300x958
>>
File: ok-hand-sign-3638322.jpg (15 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
ok-hand-sign-3638322.jpg
15 KB, 300x450
>>
File: ok-sign.png (97 KB, 620x417) Image search: [Google]
ok-sign.png
97 KB, 620x417
>>
File: shutterstock_129314522-1024x876.jpg (50 KB, 1024x876) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_129314522-1024x876.jpg
50 KB, 1024x876
>>
>>
File: turned-ok-hand-sign.png (6 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
turned-ok-hand-sign.png
6 KB, 256x256
>>
>drinks alcohol
>considers himself muslim
fuck off degenerate
>>
File: 9156493[1].jpg (21 KB, 660x441) Image search: [Google]
9156493[1].jpg
21 KB, 660x441
>tfw the australians use their shitposting powers to bump a mudshit thread off the board
>>
>>68102837
The Qurayza did not participate in the fighting - according to David Norcliffe, because they were offended by attacks against Jews in Muhammad's preaching - but lent tools to the town's defenders.[40]

According to Al-Waqidi, the Banu Qurayza helped the defense effort of Medina by supplying spades, picks, and baskets for the excavation of the defensive trench the defenders of Medina had dug in preparation.[28]

According to Watt, the Banu Qurayza "seem to have tried to remain neutral" in the battle[41] but later changed their attitude when a Jew from Khaybar persuaded them that Muhammad was sure to be overwhelmed[8] and though they did not commit any act overtly hostile to Muhammad, according to Watt,[1] they entered into negotiations with the invading army.[41]

According to Ibn Ishaq, Akhtab persuaded the Qurayza chief Ka'b ibn Asad to help the Meccans conquer Medina.Ka'b was, according to Al-Waqidi's account, initially reluctant to break the contract and argued that Muhammad never broke any contract with them or exposed them to any shame, but decided to support the Meccans after Huyayy had promised to join the Qurayza in Medina if the besieging army would return to Mecca without having killed Muhammad.[42]

Ibn Kathir and al-Waqidi report that Huyayy tore into pieces the agreement between Ka'b and Muhammad.[1][43]

As this would have allowed the besiegers to access the city and thus meant the collapse of the defenders' strategy,[11] Muhammad "became anxious about their conduct and sent some of the leading Muslims to talk to them; the result was disquieting."[1]

When the representatives of the Quraysh and the Ghatafan came to the Qurayza, asking for support in the planned decisive battle with Muhammad, the Qurayza indeed demanded hostages. The representatives of the besiegers refused, breaking down negotiations[45][46] and resulting in the Banu Qurayza becoming extremely distrustful of the besieging army.[10]
>>
>>68103059
THIS
H
I
S
>>
File: 3120877348_5130705a52_b.jpg (215 KB, 1024x629) Image search: [Google]
3120877348_5130705a52_b.jpg
215 KB, 1024x629
>>
File: 1456475998235.jpg (174 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1456475998235.jpg
174 KB, 501x585
>>68102837
The Qurayza did not take any actions to support them until the besieging forces retreated.[28] Thus the threat of a second front against the defenders never materialised.[41]

After the Meccans' withdrawal, Muhammad then led his forces against the Banu Qurayza neighborhood. According to Ibn Ishaq, he had been asked to do so by the angel Gabriel. The Banu Qurayza retreated into their stronghold and endured the siege for 25 days. As their morale waned, Ka'b ibn Asad suggested three alternative ways out of their predicament: embrace Islam; kill their own children and women, then rush out for a charge to either win or die; or make a surprise attack on the Sabbath. The Banu Qurayza accepted none of these alternatives. Instead they asked to confer with Abu Lubaba, one of their allies from the Aws. According to Ibn Ishaq, Abu Lubaba felt pity for the women and children of the tribe who were crying and when asked whether the Qurayza should surrender to Muhammad, advised them to do so. However he also "made a sign with his hand toward his throat, indicating that [their fate] at the hands of the Prophet would be slaughter".[47][48][49][50]

The next morning, the Banu Qurayza surrendered and the Muslims seized their stronghold and their stores.[8][51] The men - Ibn Ishaq numbers between 400 and 900[26][47] - were bound and placed under the custody of one Muhammad ibn Maslamah, who had killed Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf, while the women and children - numbering about 1,000[26] - were placed under Abdullah ibn Sallam, a former rabbi who had converted to Islam.[52][53]
>>
>>68103059

Yep. He viewed himself as Abraham. Muslims who call Muhammad peaceful are lying as usual. A religion that needs to deceive people to gain converts is not a true religion at all.
>>
File: 24769905-cartoon-thumbs-up.jpg (45 KB, 425x439) Image search: [Google]
24769905-cartoon-thumbs-up.jpg
45 KB, 425x439
>>
>>
File: thumbs-up.jpg (577 KB, 1672x2508) Image search: [Google]
thumbs-up.jpg
577 KB, 1672x2508
>>
File: download.png (5 KB, 203x248) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5 KB, 203x248
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 166

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.