[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Bernie is corrupt too. http://www.vanityfair.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Bernie.jpg (40 KB, 960x480) Image search: [Google]
Bernie.jpg
40 KB, 960x480
Reminder that Bernie is corrupt too.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/01/bernie-sanders-family-money
>>
>>68092963
Also:
>Unions =/= People

Being financed by large unions can lead to the same kind of conflicts of interest as being financed by large companies.
>>
how do you figure anyone would get attention in politics without being corrupt?
>>
>>68093190

consult history
>>
File: image.jpg (321 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
321 KB, 2048x1365
>>68092963
This, Bernie is a charlatan and a wimp, sorry but one look at pic related you know it's true.

No denying that cucked look.
>>
>>68092963
oh wow, so these hyperlinks lead to D and F list blogs, the words "public records" aren't even a hyperlink, and you expect me to give a fuck about the catholic establishment? LOL try harder
>>
>>68092963
>family works for his campaign
>get get paid like campaign workers do

WOAH!
>>
>>68094537
>two palin supporters crashed his social security speech and that makes him weak

keep believing the lies
>>
>>68092963
ayyy Hernie Panders just wants reddit to listen to his commie bs and give him money before he drops.
>>
>>68094859

>rationalizing this desperately

The DailyKos (a liberal website) said this about the relevations and your impotent protests;

>Vanity Fair picked up its report from The Washington Free Beacon. Whaaat??? You shout? The Washington Free Beacon is a known right wing website! Yes, it is. And their article is well documented. And Vanity Fair thought it worthwhile enough to pick up the story. And other portions, such as details of Bernie’s “close friend” Jonathon Leopold and Catholic Diocese loan to Burlington College, is from my own research.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/1/13/1469298/-Bernie-s-Conundrum

My suggestion to you is, if you're actually honest and curious enough, do your own further research.

>this one is different

kek. babby's first true belief election
>>
>>68094859

>and you expect me to give a fuck about the catholic establishment?

>Because fraud is okay as long as you're defrauding somebody I don't like

DURR, so much for principle, faggot
>>
>>68094903

>he didn't actually read the article

see;

>revelations about Sanders’s wife’s tenure as the president of Burlington College will certainly raise eyebrows. During her time there, the college paid nearly $500,000 to the Vermont Woodworking School, run by Driscoll, for classes, according to the Free Beacon. The college also reportedly paid tens of thousands of dollars to an all-inclusive Caribbean resort run by Jonathan Leopold, the son of a family friend, for a study-abroad program. Between 2009 and 2011, when O’Meara Sanders stepped down, Burlington College paid around $68,000 to the resort. The Free Beacon reports that payments to both the woodworking school and the resort stopped soon after she left.

>Infamously, O’Meara Sanders was not known for her fiscal responsibility while president of Burlington, allegedly overstating pledge donations while filing a loan with the Burlington Diocese of the Catholic Church, forcing them to reportedly eat a loss up to $2 million.
>>
>>68095991

Driscoll, btw, is Sanders's step-daughter (his wife's daughter)
>>
>>68092963
I'm very interested in hearing what Bernie would do to replace Citizens United. It's obviously a corporate donor bill that erodes campaign finance laws, but he's all rhetoric in my opinion.

In Canada for instance, campaign finance is extremely stringent, parties may take 'loans' from unions, private citizens or corporations with a contract by which the party pays these interests back through voter subsidy laws. Of course I don't like the idea of my taxpayer dollar going towards every provincial and federal party, but in essence it allows a slight bit of liability.
>>
>>68095991
Deans and presidents of colleges are part of the problem with tuition rate hikes. I cant believe Hernie's wife was directly contributing to the issue. This is gold dude GOLD!

I wonder how the People for Hernie Sanders will fight for free college? Are they gonna behead Deans?
>>
>>68096550
>Deans and presidents of colleges are part of the problem with tuition rate hikes. I cant believe Hernie's wife was directly contributing to the issue. This is gold dude GOLD!

yup, and the type of corruption that jacks up rates is exactly what she did
>>
>>68094919
It's not lies, it's on his FACE.

KEKED.
>>
>>68093131
Goldman Sachs is worse than a Union.
Fracking companies are worse than a Union.
9 times out of 10

My two cents.
>>
>>68092963
Wow OP stop being such a negative nancy. Preparing another moneybomb to spite you.
>>
>>68094537
>Cuck
Why do we like this buzzword? I mean I guess it's the equivalent of saying like shill or something like that.. Or like faggot means stupid. But cuck just sounds coarse to me without doing much substantively b/c it feels so far removed... idk
>>
kike is gonna kike
>>
>>68092963
>his stepdaughter, Carina Driscoll
>his wife's daughter
CUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.