[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THREAD #5 Hopefully Not Another Slow Start Edition This is /pol/s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 10
File: can_nat_5.jpg (1 MB, 1416x1920) Image search: [Google]
can_nat_5.jpg
1 MB, 1416x1920
THREAD #5 Hopefully Not Another Slow Start Edition

This is /pol/s OFFICIAL Canadian nationalism thread. The first of its kind. Enough is enough with Trudeau Jr.'s clown-like behavior and his inability to rule. Enough is enough with these big-money or power hungry CRIMINALS being allowed to run in office under the thin guise of "for the people". Enough is enough with the disgusting corruption that allows all of these sick, sad, greedy people to control our government in order to profit and forward their own ambitions.

Canada CAN and WILL become a world power; how is that, you will ask? Because Canada is a nation of people who have for centuries fought against the unforgiving wrath of our harsh climate and continued to persevere despite the always-bleak prospects of a vast section of the land. We have done so together… all of us here. English, French, Native. Together. Canadians have survived and even thrived in these conditions that even Americans could not and cannot endure. Why is that?

It is because the Canadian people are among the world’s strongest in terms of willpower. In terms of determination. Canadians just don't want to give up; we refuse to surrender, to nature or to anyone. History speaks greatly in favor of that attribute. In modern times, we have indeed fallen from grace due to corrupt, gross governments. The people of this country, though, trust me, are not as weak, stupid or degenerate as our government makes them seem.

Join me and my fellow Canadians as we move forward, ever gaining ground, towards the bright tomorrow that the National Party of Canada will bring. Trust in us, because we already trust in each and every one of you. Join us for a great thread, and for many more.
>>
I also have my own party, the National Party of Canada. These are all the documents I have worked on (with advice from my colleagues) demonstrating a rough draft of party policy so far. Please ask me any questions on anything currently available or on anything else you have a question about.

The National Party of Canada Official Documents (all are subject to change):

Ministries of Government (complete, available) http://pastebin.com/EEencB01

The Economy (incomplete, available) http://pastebin.com/vAuPMc4f
The Military, Warfare, and National Security (incomplete, available) http://pastebin.com/TMekTrC9
Diplomacy (incomplete, available) http://pastebin.com/KCLc7217
Inter-Canadian Relations (incomplete, available) http://pastebin.com/tLshM0Y7
The Environment (incomplete, available) http://pastebin.com/VZTFjPWK
Law & Justice (incomplete, available) http://pastebin.com/0zaeYQNR
Government Logistics, Intricacies, and Reform (incomplete, not available)
Health (incomplete, not available)
Science and the Future (incomplete, not available)
Society & Social Programs (incomplete, not available)
Debate & Referendums (incomplete, not available)
Provincial Affairs (incomplete, not available)

(Got a lot more done this week thanks to the motivation provided by my friends and colleagues in the Skype Group Chat. There are just a few handfuls of us so far that are serious and committed to the movement, but I would say going from just myself to an entire group in one week is major progress, and proof that this isn’t just some joke.)
>>
Various nationalism Links

http://canadianimmigrationreform.blogspot.ca/

http://www.eurocanadian.ca/

http://www.immigrationwatchcanada.org/

https://canadasworld.wordpress.com/2009/08/25/daniel-stoffman-on-multiculturalism-diversity-and-immigration/

http://www.lapresse.ca/le-soleil/actualites/societe/201512/28/01-4935114-la-meute-un-groupe-contre-linvasion-de-lislam.php

https://sisphd.wikispaces.com/file/view/Benedict_Anderson_Imagined_Communities.pdf

Old nationalism threads archived by nationalismbro

Part 1: http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/59361392/
Part 2: http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/59411752/
Part 3: http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/64272092/
Part 4: http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/65227985/

Old OFFICIAL Canadian nationalism threads

#3 http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/66359949/
#4 >>67295436

Always remember that you do not have to completely agree with party policy, but if you have other ideas for Canada and nationalism, please work towards making them a reality like we are. We’d rather have ten different nationalist parties out there dividing the vote and empowering nationalism than having those who refuse to vote for or support the party going to other parties or just abstaining. The political process is a beautiful, beautiful thing, even if it doesn’t always produce the perfect democratic outcome. Get involved, and spread the word.

Contact the National Party of Canada’s official e-mail, [email protected], to keep in direct touch with party leadership, or to discuss anything Canadian nationalism-related.

Also please contact the above e-mail address to request addition to our Skype Group Chat. There are Canadians from all walks of life and from sea to sea in the chat, and we’re all fairly active and definitely welcoming of any newcomers who wish to join the party.
>>
Changes since last thread:

>The party’s acronym changed from NPOC to NPC. Other parties do not add the “o” of “of” to the acronym, so we feel that it is best not to do the same for our own party.
>Added the documents NPC004, NPC005, NPC006, and NPC007 to the Official NPC Pastebin
>The National Party now has its own Skype Group Chat that you can join upon request. Come join the discussion!
>>
Shameless self bump (that I realize does nothing).

Come on people... the second slow start in two weeks.
>>
Stop advertising in active threads.

Options: sage
>>
File: 1444094351905.jpg (67 KB, 512x640) Image search: [Google]
1444094351905.jpg
67 KB, 512x640
We're neighbors so I kinda care.

We're busy with our election right now but you've got my support.

When the time comes around, I'm sure you'll have a MAGA like we do.
>>
>>68042233

That's the only way to get things rolling, because otherwise non-believers like you won't come at all.

I appreciate the support. Your bump saved the thread.

>>68042248

Thank you, greatest ally. Our time will come, I know it. And yours is just around the corner. That must be exciting. I am jealous.
>>
Any status updates on #canuckposting2016?

How far are we still behind Australia?
>>
>>68040934
>a fucking river rat
>>
>>68042461
>>68042651

A wasted effort.

I do greatly appreciate the bumps, though.
>>
Test.

>>66359949
>>
>>68042793
You fucked up
>>
>>68042938

Not at all. I wanted to see if 4chan had archived that thread but it didn't. Regardless, it was archived on another site.
>>
>>68040934
>Canada CAN and WILL become a world power;

Pretty much the opposite of the traditional Canadian character. Something that you're obviously not familiar with.
>>
>>68043078

Elaborate.
>>
I love this country, my friends, and if you do too, please, join us. This movement is going to be magical. We're going to do so much good for Canadians and Canada. You won't even be able to wrap your head around it.
>>
>>68040934

I know basically nothing about Canadian politics other than that Justin Trudeau seems to be a colossal faggot, but I will go ahead and bump for support.
>>
Bampu
>>
>>68040934
>>68040996
>>68041061
not sure if autism
>>
>>68043584

It's pretty simple how things work here.

There is the House of Commons, and the Senate. The House of Commons has 300+ members made up of people that are voted on across the country. They make the laws and such. Whichever political party has the most people in the House of Commons (they're known as MPs, or Members of Parliament) is the leading party. If a party gets over 50% of the MPs, they form a majority government, giving them pretty much absolute power.

The Senate is made up of government appointed people with a lot of experience and history in politics or otherwise people who are important Canadians and whose opinions are important. There must be a (mostly equal) number of senators from each of Canada's provinces. The Senate is there to make sure the provincial voice is not lost in Parliament. The Senate is able to review and stop or change any enactments passed by the House of Commons.

Our leader, the prime minister, is simply the leader of the party which gets the most MPs into the House of Commons.

>>68043878
>>68043708

The bumps are appreciated, friends.
>>
>>68044157

That sounds pretty consistent with how I've heard Parliamentary systems of government described. It kind of sucks that you don't seem to have any real checks and balances system other than the Senate, which if I'm understanding correctly is selected by the leading party. The US has its problems but at the very least our system is set up in a way that makes it very hard for one party to completely control all aspects of government.
>>
>>68044952

Basically, yeah, the current government in party controls pretty much everything, hence why it's such a horrible thing that Clowndeau is now in power with his leftist cronies behind him.

The Senate hasn't really done anything of note in decades, anyway, either. So yeah, there are almost no checks and balances in place.

My party wants to change that, though. We have been talking about senate reform, mostly centered around making senatorial positions elected, so that each province will vote for the senators it wants representing them.

That will help stem the powers of the one party that is in control, at least.
>>
I hate when people act like Canada is some miniscule nation with no power. Any inferiority we have in military power is by our own choice.by the end of WW1 we had the 4th biggest Navy in the world, compared to the beginning of the war when we had practically none, same military wise. In WW2 we did it again, and mustered a very large amount of forces quickly. Canada helped build the first Nuclear weapon, and actually used to have nukes, making us the only nation who just decides we won't make them just cause, we could produce some quickly as we have the knowledge and procedure.
>>
>>68046052

Exactly. Canada wanted to be a peaceful nation... but the world did not follow.

So we must rise again and this time truly lead the rest of the world to peace.
>>
Self-bump. This has been a terrible turn out...
>>
>>68048364

Thanks man, I appreciate that.
>>
>>68040934
>canadian
>nationalism
More like, canadian inbred meetup, top kek! Nobody with even half a brain could possibly like this shithole.
>>
>>68049010

Nice proxy. I appreciate the bump though.
>>
>>68047593
Bumperino gotta bump this stump
>>
>>68049010
self hating fag. Probably some immigrant mudslime.
>>
Is it possible to fix Canada's health care? Hospitals are at an all time level of garbage and hospital owners are sucking money out of the taxpayers hands while giving shit quality.
>>68049010
>(You)
>>
>>68049470

Of course it is. Get in there and get rid of the leeches, and the greedy business types. We need to help get more doctors and nurses into the system.

Fight the corruption, and help people get into the healthcare profession. There are TONS of able people that want those positions but the problem is the corrupt politicians and leaders in the healthcare system are denying so many people to cause an artificial lack of supply to increase demand and therefore the pay of many, many healthcare professionals.

It's sick, and you can bet every single one of your possessions that we are going to correct it. Not just that, but all of Canada's problems.
>>
What is your policy on immigration since as an immigrant I basically agree with most of your proposals.
>>
>>68050037
Personally I don't blame immigrants, they are taking advantage of the system our government put in place for them. It is preferable we don't have any and I think we need to do a big cleanup and start deporting the immigrants who have committed serious crimes. But they're here now not much you can do about out
>>
>>68050037
We are going to be limiting immigration especially from the middle east. W aren't deporting anyone so don't worry about it. We want to bring in people who will actually contribute to society and the economy unlike the liberals who want to bring in 300k welfare immigrants.
>>
>>68050486
I think one thing at can be done to limit immigration is perhaps exclude males from countries that have rates of rape and sexual crimes that exceed a certain number? Most immigrants seem to be men and this would give us support from feminists
>>
>>68050037

For a year after the party is elected we are going to close the borders and figure out how to best move forward. We think that is the best way to do things, as there are a ton of immigrants here right now that refuse or have no means to integrate.

Aside from that, we have no problem with immigration but it will only be open to those who can very clearly help make Canada a better place. Rich and / or hard working, qualified immigrants can come in after they are reviewed and screened. No more poor families of 8+ who will leech off of the system.

>>68050486

I don't remember ever saying we were going to limit the immigration from the Middle East but I would say this isn't a bad idea. The Islamic community does need to fix its problems before we will see them as a positive thing in Canada.

>>68050729

This isn't a half-bad idea.
>>
>>68050335
>>68050486
Ok since most of my immigrant friends would probably vote for your party although we still are teens. We really hate the welfare system and this new idea for basic income.
>>
>>68050037
Conservative immigration, bring the numbers down by a lot until we can fix the broken jobs market.
It's not worth bringing new people in to further worsen the demand to supply ratio.
>>
>>68050729
>exclude males from countries that have rates of rape and sexual crimes that exceed a certain number?
Will never happen, liberals will spin it as "segregationist immigration" to not let in men.
Ironic isn't it?
>>
>>68051038
We need to make this attractive to the youth also, the fact is that many migrants are taking low skill, low paying jobs which is removing any chance of youths finding work. Toronto which is where most immigrants settle has a youth unemployment rate of around 35%. Walk into any Metro or Shoppers and it will be very obvious why. Almost all the minimum wage workers are older Asian women.
What we need to do is sell the idea that we aren't locking our border, we are just closed while do renovations and can fix things up here.
>>
>>68041984
No one cares. Canada is not a real nation
>>
Did you guys come up with a party slogan already?
>>
>>68051382
Yeah I know first hand man, believe me (working full time at Tims saving for tuition)
>renovations
I like it.
>>
File: tr8 tor.jpg (197 KB, 1500x950) Image search: [Google]
tr8 tor.jpg
197 KB, 1500x950
>>68051698
Then fuck off out of here traitor.
>>
File: 1456092155587.jpg (214 KB, 658x595) Image search: [Google]
1456092155587.jpg
214 KB, 658x595
>>68040934
How's the gold reserves and legal weed, senpai?
>>
YES! GET RID OF WEEDMAN! YOU CAN DO IT! I BELIEVE IN YOU CANADIANS!
>>
I have an issue with your nuclear energy alternative ,instead why don't you use hydro-electric power
>>
>>68052394
https://canadahydro.ca/facts/
https://canadahydro.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/CHA-Canada-5reasons-pamphlet-e-v6.pdf
>>
>>68052394
We support both, hydro is a fantastic energy source.
However in terms of hydro companies, guys like Hydro One are fucking over taxpayers by making too many management positions and paying themselves handsome salaries with our money. For that reason all energy companies should have limits for management to worker ratio especially if they take Government dosh.
>>
What is your stance on immigrants acquiring Canadian citizenship?
>>
>>68051702

I had one before but I found it too "corny" for lack of a better word.

I don't know if you would call it a slogan but I ran "Unity, Justice, Prosperity" past the other members and they thought it was good. So for now let's say that's it.
>>
>>68052778

I think the best solution for any problems with migrants would be to have an open policy, where they are granted citizenship after the current, usual checks and balances are passed, and then they are watched for an indeterminate amount of time afterwards to make sure they are not sketchy or welfare leeches.

Since immigration will be fixed to only let in the best of the best, we shouldn't need to be any stricter than that.
>>
>>68052394
Selling it off to Americans for cheap is an issue that's been brought up
>>
Frankly you should all be in jail for sedition.

You lost the election. Badly. Get over it.
>>
File: geh.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
geh.jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
>>68053537
huh?
>>
>>68053537
What? We didn't participate in the last election. That moment when an uneducated American stumbles over.
>>
File: tcanforces03.jpg (197 KB, 1596x1059) Image search: [Google]
tcanforces03.jpg
197 KB, 1596x1059
>>68053307
Makes sense. I am an immigrant and still planning to become Canadian. Mostly because i have lived here for most my life and because i want to join the military.

One of the worst immigration policy that Canada has is that it is easier to move to Canada when you already have family living here. This allows for a lot of abuse of the system.

I believe that the conservatives had been cracking down on that though. But it is to be expected that the liberals are going to be putting it back in place. I wouldn't be surprised that the refugees that we are taking in right now are going to be importing their extended family soon.
>>
quebec was nationnalist before it was cool ! you lame ass square heads , 2late now fag
>>
MCGA MCGA MCGA
>>
Fuck off racist scum, Canada doesn't belong to you anymore.
>>
>>68054825
Get out traitor Liberal scum.
>>
>>68040934
>The people of this country, though, trust me, are not as weak, stupid or degenerate as our government makes them seem.

They're becoming that way though. How do we turn it around? Americans have been able to resist by upholding fundamental principles they believe in, like the freedoms enshrined in their constitution, or the principles of their faith. Leftists go after them, but they aren't able to shake their core beliefs.

What do you want Canada to stand for? When I turn on the CBC (my mistake, I know) they say "a commitment to diversity". Well, my grandparents were immigrants from Italy and the UK, so I'm not really in any place to say that immigration is wrong or must be stopped, but I want to know that Canadians are united by a common set of values, the same way the Americans are. What do we want those values to be?
>>
>>68054478

True. And now the rest of Canada will follow suit.

>>68054569

More like just MCG. I don't know if we can say we were ever truly "great". Maybe after the world wars we had a lot of military power due to conscription but other than that...

>>68054825

I appreciate the bump.
>>
>>68054825
And you think Canada belongs to shit skins and liberal retards. Ha just you wait.
>>
Hey Canadanons I'm moving to you soon
>>
>>68056157
Are you white?
>>
File: 1448639790669455.jpg (63 KB, 500x509) Image search: [Google]
1448639790669455.jpg
63 KB, 500x509
>>68040934
>a fucking leaf
Get fukt maple niggers
>>
>>68056482
Irish
>>
File: 1457920599538.png (258 KB, 1543x1013) Image search: [Google]
1457920599538.png
258 KB, 1543x1013
>>68056549
Changing the flag. Get fucked Amerifag.
>>
>>68056549
Where do Americans, who have one of the ugliest, stupidest flags ever designed, get off on insulting our glorious Canadian flag and the multiculturalism for which it stands? Die white supremacist shithead.
>>
>>68056585
Ayy.
>>
>>68056773
Beautiful.
>>
Ay yo it's like autumn up in this here thread lmao
>>
File: >tfwCanadian.jpg (673 KB, 1600x1224) Image search: [Google]
>tfwCanadian.jpg
673 KB, 1600x1224
>>68040934
Good to see you're still alive

Keep fighting the good fight
>>
>>68057048
Wow a real cultural Marxist shit skin. Fuck off you don't belong here and FUCK THE LEAF.
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (2 MB, 640x492) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
2 MB, 640x492
>>68057048
>americans have the ugliest flag

MOTHER FUCKER COME AT US
>>
>>68057228

Beautiful picture, friend. Beautiful.
>>
>>68057337
Don't worry Amerifriend you have a nice flag
>>
>>68052045
Come join us
>>
We're currently looking for people that live in the territories, someone from PEI, a Newfoundlander, and a Quebec would be great. Got pretty much all other bases covered.

Also any First Nations, Metis or Inuit people, please contact us and stay in touch. We're trying to get ALL traditional peoples of Canada to unify here.
>>
>>68055292

The kind of stuff that you see in the OP and that are talked about in the official policies.

Basically, it's nationalism that unifies Canada's main cultures and peoples and that we all work together for the sake of Canada, and therefore ourselves, becoming great.
>>
>>68052045
Weedman is a nigger
He probably "identifies" as one too
>>
Are you on adderall op?
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.