[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hipster hatred
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: MowatFarley.jpg (87 KB, 702x465) Image search: [Google]
MowatFarley.jpg
87 KB, 702x465
Whule going to work yesterday I saw two bearded hipsters. I wanted to club them like a seal. When I analysed my feelings I realized it was because they reminded me of that lying Farley Mowat.
>>
> beards trigger me because I can't grow one

Check your bearded privilege
>>
>>68010227

He's taken some literary liberties as any fiction writer is expected to do. Next thing you'll be criticizing the movie Titanic because the cold water didn't kill the people fast enough. You're missing the point. As Mowat said, he "never let a few facts stand in the way of the truth."
>>
>>68010941
Never Cry Wolf : Amazing True Story of Life Among Arctic ...
www.amazon.com › Books › Science & Math › Biological Sciences
Buy Never Cry Wolf : Amazing True Story of Life Among Arctic Wolves on Amazon.com FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders.
Like I said. A fucking liar.
>>
>>68010418
This

Who gives a fuck. Let it go OP
>>
I find the history of his father more interesting, especially the part about his World War Two service in the Canadian Army in Europe, and the capture and dragging around a V2 rocket for use as a souvenir for a museum back home in Canada.
>>
>>68012714

What the fuck is wrong with you? You're on a mission to hate a writer who's heyday belonged your grandparents. Such moral outrage over such a trifle of an affair. This has to be beard insecurity
>>
>>68014472
I have had a beard for 40 years . lol
>>
File: latest.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>68010227
Thats Maxson from Fallout 4
>>
File: 015_3429F44.jpg (89 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
015_3429F44.jpg
89 KB, 800x600
>>68010227
look at how close his hairline is to his eyebrows
>>
>>68013272
That was not his father. He was lying about himself.
>>
>>68010418
>have weak chin/jawline
>grow beard
Kek
>>
>>68014472
I think you missed the point entirely. Maybe it's about eternal bullshit and bullshitters.
>>
>>68010227
I just fucking hate all fashion queens. Especially when its this fake kind of "look at me being spontaneous and original".
It's just so painfully obvious. Food tucks made to look old and used. $1000,- bikes made to look cheap. hair groomed to look nonchalant. New clothes made to look old.

What the greasers were for the 50's and the hippies were for the 60's, hipster are for the 10's.

I hate my generation.
>>
>>68017167

Naw, greasers were cool
>>
>>68018016
There were, I meant hipsters are now the cultural image for the 10's like the greasers where the cultural image for the 50's.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.