[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: dats rayciss.png (5 KB, 320x124) Image search: [Google]
dats rayciss.png
5 KB, 320x124
Trump supporters, and Trump himself, always have to deal with being called racists. Here's how to deal with it.

"Racist" and "racism" is a meme. It's a whole lot of connotations and meanings made to be simply conveyed in a word. The impact that word has relates to how seriously it is taken.

The left is abusing the hell out of the word. They've changed it so far from its original definition that the context it's being used in is no longer a negative one, but they still expect to elicit the same negative response. They've memed it to death.

We need to simply deny them the use of it. Bring to light the fact that "racist" as it is now being used has absolutely nothing to do with "discriminating against a person on the basis of race."

If someone calls you a racist, your answer is simple. Ask them to define racism. "What does that even mean anymore?" It's a passive question, it conveys sympathy and partial understanding, and demands a response in kind. They will be FORCED to address the context in which they're using it.

Either they will admit Trump is not actually a racist, or the word will lose all meaning.

"What does that even mean anymore?"
>>
File: Jew invented racist.jpg (43 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Jew invented racist.jpg
43 KB, 480x480
>>67987548
>>
>>67987866
This is where it ends. If we can do this, by the time they find a new word, Trump will already be President.
>>
>>67987548
>are you kidding me?
>I can't even
>I can't have this conversation right now
Doesn't work on the left.
>>
>>67988072
>Doesn't work on the left.

Pretty much, these people can't be reasoned with for the most part.

You might get some of them with this kind of argument but I doubt it would work on many.
>>
>>67988072
Just escalate on them

They didn't come to have a conversation, they came to have a verbal brawl
>>
>>67988072
>>I can't have this conversation right now
>Then stop calling everyone racist.
>But they are racists!
>you got any proof?
>I ... uh, I'll ...umm"
>Thought so!
>>
>>67988202
It's an emotional appeal, not a logocal one. The logical one comes later. Its a direct attack on the racism meme.
>>
>>67988314
actually in person rather than
>I ... uh, I'll ...um
this is where they either starting running their mouth at you, or they take a break for a moment and let someone else have a go and talking down to you, they just start shouting reiterations of their talking points that they brought with them, or they start physical

Just tell them like you arent going to take their shit and if they want some then their gonna get some or something
>>
>>67988363
>>67988314
>>67988284
They just disengage completely as soon as they have to think. You can't pin them and forcefeed them the red pill, they just run away and label you just another raciss trump suporting bigot.
>>
>>67988675
But you can. With a logical attack, you're right. But this is an emotional attack. Like it or not, they will have some feelings about what you're saying, one way or the other. You can force them to address that simple question. Even if they deflect, the people around them will take note and think about it.
>>
I still don't understand why people in the USA aren't suing each other for defamation over false accusations of racism. People get sued for slander all the time and calling someone "racist" is a potentially harmful slur.

It wouldn't be hard to prove in court that an accusation of racism can severely impact a person's life and earnings, and 99% of these accusations wouldn't stand up for a second under scrutiny. Any American legal eagles know of a precedent here?

What if someone were to film the following predictable scene as evidence for use in court?
>imma vote trump
>omg fucking white male RACIST
>lol sorry what?
>racist bigoted white male racist fucking refugees welcome you fucking white shitlord feel the bern etc
>well that's certainly very hurtful and i don't think you've considered the consequences of making those unfounded public accusations in the company of my colleagues, several of whom are people of colour. would you care to provide some kind of-
>racist drumpf, racist drumpf voters, you fucking racist RACIST
>very well, since you refuse to retract your offensive and harmful remarks, you leave me no recourse but to file a lawsuit for defamation of character. you can expect to hear from my attorney forthwith. i hope you are better able to justify your slanderous comments before a court of law

Obviously the above would probably be deemed a frivolous lawsuit, but if you could demonstrate that the accusations had actually impacted your life negatively in some major way, wouldn't you have a case? Maybe a class action lawsuit could be made against a publisher that claims Trump voters are all racist. They're preventing you from openly supporting a candidate by telling the world that you are a racist.

It's a long shot but if it works, it could be a game changer.
>>
>>67987548
spoken like a pedophile!
>>
>>67989304
Now you're getting it.
>>
>>67988314
>>you got any proof?
>>I ... uh, I'll ...umm"
More like
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME??
>>
When someone calls me racist for supporting Trump I just say "Keep using that word and by 2017 it's not going to mean anything anymore because people like you do not know how to read a dictionary." Then I blow them out with facts and why illegal immigrants are bad etc.
>>
>>67987548
The best way to do that is to abusively use racist as an insult all the time.

You eat a tacos? Racist.
You think we need a police? Racist.
>>
You guys are retards. You can't change the meaning of a word, society does that. Point being "racist" relates to prejudice and discrimination. Quit your bullshit you fucking smart asses
>>
>>67989163
If Trump loose the presidential race, he will sue BLM for millions and win the next.
>>
>>67990390
They've been doing that for the past 6 months already. That's wearing it down. This is the final nail in the coffin.

>tfw /pol/ ends racism
>/pol/, the founders of stormfront, haters of niggers and gassers of jews
>ends racism

Embrace it /pol/

>>67990500
They already have changed it. Now it just needs to be pointed out to them that the new meaning isn't really all that offensive.
>>
>>67990500
>Point being "racist" relates to prejudice and discrimination.
Not anymore. Now a racist is someone who disagree with the wrong person.
>>
>>67990533
>Embrace it /pol/
No, that would be racist.
>>
>>67990582
You're being racist and you don't even realize it, frenchbro. Check your racism privilege.
>>
File: 1458375865077.gif (490 KB, 382x498) Image search: [Google]
1458375865077.gif
490 KB, 382x498
>>67990533

>The prophecy foretells that Kek will walk the earth and usher in 1000 years of dankness and chaos when the storm ends racism
>>
>>67990288
gimme sources on them facts
>>
>>67990500
>Point being "racist" relates to prejudice and discrimination.
You what?
>>
>>67987548
this will work on logical people, but then they wouldn't be memeing the word in the first place
>>
Sadly, even appealing to emotion doesn't work on lefties. If you don't agree with them, you're racist, and any facts, arguments or objections you raise can be ignored because you're racist.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.