[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Donald Trump win the general election against Hillary Clinton?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: trumpvshillary.jpg (73 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
trumpvshillary.jpg
73 KB, 992x558
Can Donald Trump win the general election against Hillary Clinton?

Redpill Me
>>
>>67984841
It's only the dispassionate voting for hillary. When it goes trump vs hillary you'll see him take his firm moderate stance and get the majority of the former sanders vote, and lose almost none of the former republicans because he already showed them what real leadership feels like.
>>
He has the best chance of any candidate in years. But he is feared by the establishment so dirty tricks will likely prevent his victory. He may not even be the Republican nominee.
>>
kys
>>
If the Republicans would get behind him, I think he'd have a good shot.

Instead they've decided to fuck themselves over.
>>
>>67985664
Alternatively, Sanders supporters simply don't show up and the impact on Clinton is greater than Republicans not supporting Trump
>>
>>67984841
idk, Hillary can cheat with super delegates.
>>
File: 1457018789172.png (671 KB, 850x917) Image search: [Google]
1457018789172.png
671 KB, 850x917
>>67984841
>Implying Trump will get the nomination
>>
Also what happens if Hillary and Bernie run on the same ticket with Sanders as VP i just dont think Trump can compete
>>
>>67985695
This. I'm far more worried about Republicans fucking this up than I am by the moderates and other know-nothing swing voters. Trump is more Nixon than Reagan, and if it wasn't for insanity liberals would have loved Nixon.

They can't paint Trump as a villian without spreading his message, and that message resonates. The media had this problem in 1988 trying to attack Bush for the Willy Horton ad meant they had to tell people about the Willy Horton ad that about 4 people had actually seen. When people heard about Willy Horton, they lost their damn minds and Dukakis lost the election.
>>
>>67985788
There will naturally be some who don't show, but as you say, it'll deflate the democrats more than the husk of the republicans. The former sanders voters that go out and vote will vote trump.
>>
>>67984841
Kerry's campaign was killed by swiftboats.

Shillary CUNTon has an order of magnitude of more baggage.

Career politicians and wall street connections are not highly regarded.

If the Super PACs start spending money attacking the cunt instead of trying to get someone like jeb into office, TRUMP has a great chance.
>>
>>67985664
Trump cant suddenly turn into a moderate when so many of his positions are extreme, once we get to the general election what is he going to say that i was just joking we aren't going to ban all Muslims and build a giant wall? His voters will be pissed
>>
>>67985908

Barney Sandals would be giving his supporters and whole campaign a fuck you. They would ditch him instantly.
>>
>>67985695
Top post right here. If anyone can beat her, it's him. The only way he will though is to fight fire with fire. Hopefully he has something juicy on her that will make her unelectable that he's been saving for the main game.

This will be a good election.
>>
>>67985952
Check his actual position on issues. You think it was just lip service when he defended planned parenthood? Trump murdered the GOPe with pomp and circumstance and will murder the democrats with the issues.
>>
>>67985952
He'll become moderate to win votes. He knows his base will just blindly follow him through at this point.
>>
He's received more votes than her in primaries in most swing states, and republican turnout dwarfs dem turnout in all but one or two states so far

Sanders voters hate Hillary; the ones that aren't millenials just want money out of politics and will swing Trump, the millenials simply won't vote

The largest voting block against Trump is the baby boomers, a group Trump can speak to on the same level as Hillary, unlike other republicans

There aren't too many differences between Trump's platform and that of the republicans. The people in the media saying "I'd rather vote for sanders" do so because they're out of touch with their base - the Republican electorate WILL vote Trump.

Reagan polled at 20 points below Carter in Aug., 1980

Once Trump becomes the nominee, conservatives won't be forced to coalesce behind him or get the fuck out resulting in much more fair treatment in the media

Leftists are stupid and will shoot themselves in the foot with riots.
>>
>>67984841
He might literally throw the election right away when it's just him and Hillary left. They had ties together, the biggest ruse in modern history.
>>
>>67985952

Nothing he's said so far is at all far right wing as the media would have you believe. He's already getting crossover votes as evidenced by the downturn in Democratic primary voting along with the upswing in Republican voters
>>
>>67985952
Temp ban on immigration isn't an extreme position bro. Moderating the deportation angle is easy, you explain that it's a process that takes time and we want to be sure not to accidently deport citizens wrongfully.
>>
File: 1375045851501.jpg (27 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1375045851501.jpg
27 KB, 249x249
>>67984841
Easily.

>has little to no strong policies over Trump
>has a far worse record and has shown herself to be far less trustworthy, Trump just needs to bring out her skeletons
>Hilary getting the nomination will split the Bernie voters

Hilary's main points will be being a woman, pandering to radicals, and making herself to be the lesser of two evils compared to "Literally Hitler".
>>
File: 1456045501798.png (217 KB, 843x569) Image search: [Google]
1456045501798.png
217 KB, 843x569
>>67985952
>Implying its bad building the wall.

I have a mexican friend in America (girl) Who i meet when i was in Orlando.
She is going all in for Sanders, but, in case he doesnt get the nomination, she is going for Trump (ive kinda been discussing this one million times with her)

She even have 2 illegals in her Family, yet she would vote Trump, and she totally agrees with the wall.

He might get more moderate, maybe not "kicking out" all illegal immigrants, maybe just the once who doesnt contribute to society in any way.

But the once who work - Pay taxes, have college degrees, maybe let them stay.

And clean up the prisons and send them back, and the criminals.

Easy, people would agree with that on both sides.

He will win against shillary, im sure.
Bernie tho?

Yeah, even against Bernie, but would be harder.
>>
File: adios_america_cover.jpg (811 KB, 1838x2777) Image search: [Google]
adios_america_cover.jpg
811 KB, 1838x2777
>>67985952
Trump is already a moderate. Americans are for an end to illegal immigration and radical changes to the abusive legal immigration system.

You can carp about the muslim ban all you want, but the number of "American" terrorists is getting absurd. Maybe somebody needs to be taking a harder look at who we welcome into the country and make our fellow citizens?

Rand's whole retarded temper tantrum over a drone strike being used against an "American citizen" wouldn't have needed to happen if we weren't making so many muslim terrorists residents and citizens. Ditto for the NSA and Domestic Spying scandals.

The CIA can't operate domestically, but we have a ton of terrorists operating here now because of our insane immigration, refugee and anchor baby rules. Someone has to keep an eye on them now. We created several problems were none needed to exist.
>>
>>67984841
unfortunately no
the best we can hope for is that she is arrested for war crimes during the general otherwise her victory is assured
>>
>>67985664

Trump softens stance on H1-B visas.
Everyone lost their shit and threw him under the bus until they unsoftened it.
>>
File: 1451721731995.png (1 MB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
1451721731995.png
1 MB, 1920x1044
>>67986116
>>
>>67986145
I'd love to see what the New Media could do with the White Water scandal, especially in the wake of the Housing Crisis with all it's talk about subprime loans and predatory lenders.
>>
File: nbcpoll.jpg (111 KB, 614x640) Image search: [Google]
nbcpoll.jpg
111 KB, 614x640
Also every poll taken so far shows that Trump loses by a considerable margins to Hillary Everytime,

just think about it for a second the US is arguably the most diverse country in the world and Trump is only appealing to lower educated white males how is he going to win the general election against Hillary who has already proven that she can win the white liberal vote and the minority vote?
>>
>>67986319
>I'd love to see what the News Media could do with the White Water scandal
nothing, they will ignore it
>>
File: 1455295375606.jpg (514 KB, 1060x1342) Image search: [Google]
1455295375606.jpg
514 KB, 1060x1342
>>67986336
See Pic
>>67986179

Go back to bed.
We all know that polls are bullshit.
>>
>>67986336

The only solution is to utterly shut down tumblr.
>>
>>67986336
>just think about it for a second the US is arguably the most diverse country in the world and Trump is only appealing to lower educated white males how is he going to win the general election against Hillary who has already proven that she can win the white liberal vote and the minority vote?
Trump is pulling a lot of new voters and his appeal is practically universal.
He has the highest amount of black supporters of any republican, and legal hispanics side with him 4/10 times, mainly because illegals destroy everything they worked for in the first place.
And "low educated" whites are still the majority.
>>
We've seen Trump single handedly ruin careers and run candidates off when he is going full throttle against them. He hasn't even really started on Hillary yet. Wait until they are really going head to head, and we will see how she is able to handle being stumped on national television, and how many more people that have up to this point refused to watch any Republican debates become swayed when they see the media has been lying to them and Trump is not at all what they thought.
>>
File: 1449433470501.jpg (97 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1449433470501.jpg
97 KB, 600x338
>>67986336
>>67986457

Trump have less black/hispanic voters

Yet you say he only appealing to lower educated people(whites)

God, I thought that you americans would know...
>>
>>67985908
Hillary's VP choice is the biggest threat to a Trump presidency. If she picks Warren, she gets the Bernie fags. If she picks Castro, she gets the spics AND the Bernie fags

Trump is limited in that, although there are plenty of democrats with mainstream appeal, not too many republicans. He might have to pick Webb or an independent. I also like Gingrich as a VP choice.

Republicans also generally not able to select non-white male VPs because they honestly do have a lot of racist voters and beyond that, they're seen as pandering by minorities. Being from the private sector is a huge advantage for Trump because the moment he's accused of betraying his message with a diversity hire he can say:

>Look, I don't do diversity hires - America shouldn't do diversity hires - but listen, listen: I pick whomever I think is best for the job; in 1980 I put a woman in charge of a New York construction project and it was, quite frankly, unheard of at the time. But I didn't put her there because the government made me, or to get votes, or to show how tolerant I was - I put her there because she was a stone cold killer who could get the job done. OK?

He'd win the election with a single answer if he pulled it off right.
>>
>>67986407
Shit, mistyped. Meant the New Media, ie the internet and right wing websites even Fox News to a lesser extent since Murdoch started interfering.

It's old news, but I doubt many people ever really found out what it was all about, or how many felony convictions resulted from it. Or that the checks were all mailed to Hillary Clinton.

Bill skated away from it. There was no proof he was involved. But the checks were sent to Hillary Clinton.
>>
File: 1361505131217.jpg (9 KB, 199x178) Image search: [Google]
1361505131217.jpg
9 KB, 199x178
>>67986319
I can see it now:

>Trump uses the Clinton housing policy as the source of the Housing Crisis
>Media scrambles to blame Bush for it

I am legit worried about Bernie still, though. I have respect for him as a person but I have little hope for him as a politician and definitely as a president. The media can EASILY side and support Bernie and then they could push a literal good v. evil narrative. I want no part of that. Clinton is a far safer choice for Trump.
>>
>>67986597
Warren wants to remain in the Senate. She's too old to have designs on a career after being VP. It will mean ending her hard won Senate career as an useless attache.

>>67986655
To be honest, I just want to attack Hillary for White Water. The Housing Crisis was only Clinton's fault via a bogus, poorly done study by the Boston Fed Reserve. Clinton's Justice Department pushed suicidal lending on banks, but they did have shocking (because it was fake) data in front of them.

Also, the other end of the Housing Crisis was the CRA, passed under Carter. It was the means of Clinton's push against "red lining".
>>
Arguably more Whites side with Hillary over Trump on the liberal side,More Blacks side with Hillary over Trump, Almost every Hispanic absolutely hates Trump and sides with Hillary, more Asians side with Hillary then Trump. She literally is ahead in every catagory of voter, To the mainstream public Trump is an extremist and Hillary is the moderate i just dont see path for a Trump victory
>>
File: 3539038807000.jpg (726 KB, 922x1250) Image search: [Google]
3539038807000.jpg
726 KB, 922x1250
>>67984841

No.

Trump is just a plant designed to split the republican opposition so he can hand the election to his old pal Hillary Clinton. He plays the role of a cartoon villain, or the heel in a pro wrestling match. He says things deliberately designed to create outrage amongst the opposition. Much like a teenage internet troll. He has no chance of winning, all the odds are against him, and I'm sure that's just the way he and the Clintons want it. Literally the Ross Perot sham all over again.
>>
>>67986336
National polls don't mean dick, it's all about each individual state. The states that normally vote red are going to vote red. Republicans can bitch an moan all they want but when it comes down to it, they will vote for Trump simply to keep the Clintons out. Hillary isn't going to flip Texas or any of the Deep South states to Blue. All that matters are the swing states, and with Trump you have the threat of some Blue states turning Red because of the blue collar Democrats that the New Left has abandoned. If Trump wins Florida, North Carolina, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and the usual Republican states. He wins.
>>
>>67986810
Also women side with Hillary over Trump obviously
>>
He won't win blacks, latinos, women or moderates.

So no. There's literally no way he can win a general election. Which is why the republican establishment actually hates him - not because they disagree with his ideology.
>>
>>67984841
Trump alienates normal people. Hillary will get the majority female and minority vote. White men will be 50/50. So Hillary will carry it. Trump candidacy and failure will hurt the Republican party bad. They will never recover.
>>
>>67986773
Housing crisis was also caused by repeal of glass-steagal and the idea of affordable housing laws in general, which economists have warned against for decades.
>>
>>67986877
What would a National Review editor be doing on 4chan, may I ask?
>>
>>67986877
fuck off shill
>>
>>67986932
>>67986933
Yup thats my line of thinking too sucks Trump would be a fun President
>>
>>67985908
She won't pick Bernie as her VP. I could see her offering him a position in her administration though. Maybe Secretary of Education or Secretary of Health and Human Services. I doubt he'd accept either position though. He can get a lot more done as a senator.
>>
>>67986988

Literally no rebuttal.

>>67986970

Crying Trumpet BTFO
>>
>>67986933
t. Pfizer
>>
>>67986932
He will win latinos
women will be 50/50
moderates will be 50/50
>>
>>67987055
You made literally no point and shilled with a facebook tier image, you expect a rebuttal other than being told to fuck off?
>>
>>67986932
>Which is why the republican establishment actually hates him - not because they disagree with his ideology.
So true.
>>
So do we all agree Trump is going to lose to Hillary?
>>
File: 1458373748022.png (509 KB, 851x480) Image search: [Google]
1458373748022.png
509 KB, 851x480
>>67986336

Minorities aren't as dumb as you think, racist.
>>
>>67987046
>can get a lot done as senator
Yeah like he has in the last 30 years
>>
>>67987133
Dude Hispanics hate Trump and love Hillary finding a Hispanic Trump voter is like finding a unicorn, in the general election they are going to support Hillary overwhelmingly
>>
>>67987133
Are those singled out hispanic republicans?
How many of those are there even?
>>
>>67986932
he wont win with latinos and women but he's got moderates in the bag.

Republicans will never vote democrat, but Dems will vote for a Republican as it has been shown from the crazy huge numbers showing up to caucus and vote in the primaries this season.

The Don is stealing a chunk of Dem voters, period.
>>
>>67986336
>implying anymore than the same 20 people watch NBC
>>
>>67986336
Those polls are meaningless. They had Rubio constantly ahead of Hillary but Rubio can't even win his own state in his own party.
>>
Why support Trump when Clinton has proven to be the better candidate?

Trump lies.

Clinton lies better, and people swallow it.

Trump incites violence. He gets into trouble.

Clinton incites violence, no one blames her.

Clinton can get things done, because she's a sneaky racist hypocrite, like myself.

America needs a strong racist hypocrite who would fight for their beliefs. Not someone like Trump who only pretends.

Clinton managed to get niggers and spics behind bars while pandering to them. This is real strength.
>>
Just look at the turnout numbers for the primaries.
>>
>>67987208
>Hispanics hate Trump
You are an uninformed idiot.
>>
>>67985908
Bernie would be the biggest corporate sellout in history, alienating the message he was giving his voter base.
>>
File: imrs.php.png (1 MB, 1484x841) Image search: [Google]
imrs.php.png
1 MB, 1484x841
>>67987208
>finding a Hispanic Trump voter is like finding a unicorn
>>
>>67985941
No, most of the ones who don't switch to Clinton will vote green or stay home. Pretty much only blue-collar whites will switch to trump
>>
>>67987279
>>67987279
>>67987279

RARE
>>
>>67986877
wow hillary had been taking money from trump i wonder if she is a trump plant
>>
>>67987279
I don't know who's shilling who anymore

Good job, PK
>>
>>67987381
Rare mudslime detected. Oh wait...
>>
>>67987353
OF republican Hispanics.
>>
>>67987331
No actually you are misinformed Hillary is in favor of amnesty and citizenship for illegals who are mostly Hispanic meanwhile Trump wants to deport 12 million illegals who are mostly Hispanics and build a giant wall blocking them out, how deluded are you to think they will support Trump over Hillary

90% of Hispanics absolutely hate Trump more then anyother race
>>
>>67987353

You must be dumb as fuck, the Republican Hispanics is a really small number compared to the Democratic Hispanics.
>>
>Can Donald Trump win the general election against Hillary Clinton?

No. I'm willing to bet a few Ks on it.
>>
>>67987551
Nice opinion. Very convincing.
>>
>>67987279
Why do you people even come to /pol/?
>>
Jesus the shills in this thread.
>>
>>67987055
The rebuttal is simple. Milquetoast Republicans have lost the last two elections. Their methods clearly do not work. Let's not act like Trump is taking over a winning team here. The Republicans are absolute losers when it comes to national elections. The campaign that McCain and Romney ran were pathetic, especially Romney.

An NRO candidate would face the same demographics as Trump. Trump's policies will stabilize this country. If the country rejects them then the country is fucked.

As for blacks, and Hispanics, they will vote racially.... Just like whites should be doing. They will literally vote against jobs for themselves to screw over whites, that is how dumb many of them are. I believe that Trump will do very well with whites, and carve out of a niche with minority voters. His problem is women voters.... Everywhere women voters are the problem with correcting issues in the West.

He can win, but he is not the favorite. Let's face it, if you are a white male you need to be preparing for the inevitable break down of this country, hoping to carve out a piece for yourselves, and not repeat the same mistakes ever again. This election is about sending a message, and creating awareness. The US is fucked no matter how you cut it anyways.
>>
>>67987208
>>67987213

I live in southern California and know 5 Mexican friends who support Trump and 1 who says he'll go for Trump in the general if Bernie doesn't win the nomination(which he won't)

Get out of your all white suburb and stop basing your 'facts' off /pol/ memes.
>>
>>67987611
>implying a lot of Dem Hispanics wont switch
>implying all Hispanics like illegal immigrants
>>
>>67987741
>not even a trump supporter but damn.
This is some real shit right here
>>
>>67987807

They won't, you're a retard for actually believing the crap posted in /pol/.

Most of the retards in here are self hating chicanos that are still a small number compared to reality.
>>
>>67986336
>implying niggers, spics, and whiney liberals even vote
Hillary is pandering to a bunch of demographics that don't even vote. The black and hispanic vote? What a fucking joke. There are only so many faggots that will vote for Hillary.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 640x636
>>67984841
He must win or we're fucked
>>
>>67986123
Reagan was never the extreme right wing maniac they made him out to be either, he often said he admired FDR and Kennedy and the New Deal. He only said he didn't like the Great Society.
>>
>>67984841
Yes

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/09/what-donald-trump-will-do-to-the-democrats/
http://static.currentaffairs.org/2016/02/unless-the-democrats-nominate-sanders-a-trump-nomination-means-a-trump-presidency
>>
Im dissapointed in you /pol/ I wanted to have an actual political discussion about the election but instead of refuting any of my arguments you just continue to mindlessly shill for Trump, I expected better, so far my opinion reminds that Hillary is going to win the election
>>
>>67985952
>Trump cant suddenly turn into a moderate when so many of his positions are extreme
They aren't.

His only "extreme" stance is on foreign policy. But this policy is still not as extreme as countries such as Israel which get the full support and praise of both democrats and republicans.

Every single of his other stances are much more moderate than every other republican candidate. People try to portray him as an extreme right-winger but he is in fact the only middle ground nationalist candidate.
>>
>>67986103
>The largest voting block against Trump is the baby boomers, a group Trump can speak to on the same level as Hillary, unlike other republicans
Every other Republican who was running for the nomination was a boomer as well except Rubio so that doesn't quite apply here.
>>
>>67987878
Calm down Pablo, you can still come over even with the wall, just follow the rules and don't risk muleing.
>>
Trump has more of a chance than Ted or Marco may as well be a useless placeholder for another "SO PROGRESSIVE" vote
>>
>>67985739
>>67985695

but what if he gets 50% delegates? can they still fuck him over?
>>
I want him to win (inb4 concern troll) but I'd bet my entire life savings on him losing to Hillary. No president has ever been elected with remotely close unfavorable ratings as Trump's (Hillary's is bad but still nowhere as bad). Meme magic is the one thing he'll have the upper hand with. If he ends up winning I'd never doubt meme magic again.
>>
>>67987996
>His only "extreme" stance is on foreign policy

Trump: "I would like to work with Russia in areas where we have mutual interest such as combating Islamofascism."

All other Republicans: "HURR WE MUST STOP PUTLER. NUKE MOSCOW NAOW."
>>
>>67986336
These polls are useless, remember when those polls showed 44% for Barrack Obama and 56% for Mitt Romney?
>>
>>67988087
Legally no.
>>
>>67987714
I'm shilling for Clitonis.
>>
>>67987996
Trump is NOT a moderate at all he is possibly the most Extremist candidate running for office ever,

Trump wants to ban ALL 1.6 billion Muslims from coming into the US, that is NOT moderate

Trump wants to deport 12 MILLION illegal immigrants and build a giant walll and FORCE Mexico to pay for it, that is NOT moderate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBGI8ATgyxo
>>
>>67987965
Well, fuck you too. I was discussing White Water, a potential ancient landmine for Hillary.

>>67987551
Hispanics already vote 8 to 2 for the Democrats. Losing another 10% of a marginal voting bloc isn't making a difference. Gaining 10% of them didn't help Romney. In fact, if he'd gotten Obama's share of the Hispanic vote (71%) instead of his 27%, he'd have still lost.

If Romney had captured 4% more of the White vote though, he'd be president today.
>>
>>67988110
This is the insanity of it all, wanting to cooperate with Russia is seen as extreme where threatening Russia with war is seen as moderate. If Hillary is elected you can be guaranteed of the next world war.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (23 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
23 KB, 250x250
>>67988189
>Trump is NOT a moderate at all he is possibly the most Extremist candidate running for office ever,
>>
>>67984841
The voter turnout for whites might rise this year though thanks to pissed off people who did not vote before suddenly voting.
A precedence to this is the Landtagswahl in Germany were the AfD (right-conservative party) gaining as much as 40% more votes than any survey predicted thanks to the higher voter turnout.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baden-W%C3%BCrttemberg_state_election,_2016
>>
>>67987878
>self hating
>implying allowing illegal immigrants in the US is good for Hispanic Americans
>implying Hispanic Americans and illegal immigrants are the same thing
>implying Hispanics identify with illegals
>implying illegals don't take their jobs and fuck up their communities
They went to America through the legal channels to get away from this shit, and the politicians let these scumbags just wander over because the corporations that finance them need to exploit cheap Mexican labor.
The non retarded Hispanics wont put up with this shit
>>
>>67988173

is there anything notable about your island other than dodos?
>>
>>67988189
>he is possibly the most Extremist candidate running for office ever

Kid, just go away, no one wants to hear your bullshit and this is getting painful.
>>
File: 1458239893403.jpg (86 KB, 868x868) Image search: [Google]
1458239893403.jpg
86 KB, 868x868
>>67984841
He's the only candidate that may put up a better fight.

Hillary calls Trump misogynist.
Trump calls Hillary an enabler

Hillary mentions his broke casinos.
Trump fires back with Benghazi.

Hillary mentions how Trump endorsed her campaign.
Trump owns up & proves that Hillary can be bought.

"Trump can't run a country!"
"Hillary can't run 2 email accounts!"

They exchange blow for blow. One builds a better mouse trap while the other finds a bigger mouse.
>>
>>67988214
Trump seems as if he's the only person in the room who's aware that this is no longer 1985. Russia is a banana republic with an economy smaller than Italy. They're not a threat in this day and age to any non-Third World country.
>>
>>67988189
You are not being realistic. Having borders, and controlling immigration is common throughout the world... HE is extreme compared to white Trumblr bloggers, but to every other country in the Western Hemisphere it is right in line with policy. When you compare the immigration policies to the rest of the countries in the Americas we are the one with the bat shit insane stances...
>>
>>67988222

you are underestimating tribalism.

For many Hispanics, specially the browner and blacker ones that can't or won't pass off as white, tribalism is strong. Criticizing or attacking illegals is taken personally.
>>
>>67986929
Obviously?

Are they obliged to vote with their cunts? I know single women tend to vote Democrat. In fact that we wouldn't have had a Democrat president since FDR without their votes, but the Democrats are getting a lot more blow back lately because of this policy of assuming the support of groups they ignore too often. The candidacy of a luke-warm option like Hillary is the perfect sort of race for them to express themselves over it.

Mind I'm not implying that will happen, but not giving a shit about the 107 year old baggage the Democrats nominated could fuck up turnout.
>>
>>67984841

I want hillary to win just to watch /pol/ implode.

It's going to be so much fun!

Fuck trump.
>>
>>67984841
The GOP will stand behind him, or they will get run over, either way he will get the nomination. The Republican voters massively outnumber the Democrats this year, a small part of it being Libertarians coming out of the woodwork to support Trump. The past few elections have seen roughly 45/55 or even 50/50 on the general, but I predict this year will be a massive landslide for Trump - probably around 65% for him. He has everything going for him, except the media and the establishment. Our memes have propelled him forward so far, and they will go even further beyond in the months to come.

This is all solidified by everything going sorely wrong for the Democrat party with the two biggest problems being Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton. People say Trump is causing the GOP to implode, but those two are ripping their party apart (and they don't even realize it).
>>
File: 1335670780750.png (110 KB, 449x548) Image search: [Google]
1335670780750.png
110 KB, 449x548
>>67985739
The republican party leaders are there to make sure that an actual conservative who represents his voters doesn't get in.

Right now they're looking for a ringer, they don't care who it is and they don't care if hillary wins, all that matters to them is that a member of the big new world order club is nominated. Trump is not a member.
>>
>>67988189
Well whatever it is, it's sensible.
>>
Anyway, Hillary looks and feels tired and past it. Her speeches have no passion to them, no commitment, and she sounds like she doesn't really want to be there.

Even Bernie...heck, for a 76 year old guy he still had some fire to him. Hillary is like listening to a robot that's short circuiting.
>>
>>67988189
As I said his only extreme policy is foreign policy. But this policy is still not as extreme as Israel ( which has prevented muslim immigration for far longer and keeps stealing territory ). Yet Israel is praised by all.

Banning muslims from entering your country is common sense. We are at war with ISIS and in war time you cannot allow anyone possibly associated with your enemy to enter. During the cold war ALL Russians were barred from entering the US. Not because the US hated Russians but as a pre-emptive measure. You have to do what is in the best interest of your own people, not others.

Deporting illegals is simply following the law, which is very much the right stance. Hillary and Sanders have the extremist view here in wanting to grant most if not all illegals amnesty. This will grant them access to the public sector and social securities they never paid in to. Forcing Mexico to build the wall is neither extremists, since it can be done simply by putting tariffs on goods coming from Mexico until the wall is paid for. The US has a trade deficit with Mexico so they have all the rights and possibility to do so. If you truly care about this issue you would care about all the Mexican human trafficking, mexican drug trafficking and the cartels. Mexicans entering the US is not a solution, removing corruption from Mexico and dismantling the cartels is.
>>
File: tips.jpg (48 KB, 932x856) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
48 KB, 932x856
>>67988278
>>
>>67988557
Running for president while covering for your husbands crimes while dodging the FBI would really take it out of you.
>>
>>67988493
implode? Try EXPLODE. Hillary is in debt to her masters who want to start WW3. Fuck /pol/, there won't even be a country.
>>
>>67987965
What do you expect?

Determining a Trump vs Hillary election right now is veryy ify ify.

Most young people and a good chunk of independents are in the Bernie camp right now.

Once he drops out a lot of votes are going to be scattered. Some will go to Hillary, some will go to Trump, and some will just decide to not vote. We can't know yet. But we do know both camps absolutely hate Hillary.

Mainstream will try to shill for Hillary but young people and independents are definitely not very enthusiastic towards her so it may lead to very low voter turnout.

The Left has been making itself look very bad lately and if it keeps up, Trump might just win. Assuming the election is not rigged.
>>
>>67988483
>I know single women tend to vote Democrat. In fact that we wouldn't have had a Democrat president since FDR without their votes
Single women were a rarity in FDR's time. Not any significant voting force at all. They didn't even start to become common until the 70s.
>>
File: hillary.jpg (127 KB, 420x470) Image search: [Google]
hillary.jpg
127 KB, 420x470
>>67988483
The attack ads by women against Trump have already started and its not even the general election yet, no way woman will vote for Trump over Hillary the first woman President

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkSRJSUY0vs
>>
>>67987213
>>67987353
>>67987516
29 is a prime number, therefore they would have had to survey at least 100 Republican Hispanics
74k people voted in the Republican caucus in Nevada, compared to ~15k dems

Nevada is 28% Hispanic and has 2.8m people, and therefore a Hispanic population of around 784k.

Assuming that 1/3 of them can vote (due to high fertility rate amongst Hispanics and propensity for illegal immigration, it's probably much lower) and half the rest of the population can, that comes out to 261k potential Hispanic voters and around 1m non-Hispanic votes

Republicans received 5 times as many votes as democrats, where eligible white voters outnumber Hispanics 4 to 1. What this means is that, assuming they have the same voter turnout, at least 20% of Hispanics voted republican.

Also bear in mind, the surveys shown were probably conducted at one polling place, and therefore that's one hundred Hispanic republicans per zip code.
>>
>>67988751
not all women are like Anita. shocking, I know.
>>
>>67988222

Based on your posts I can easily confirm that you have never met an actual Hispanic and you're basing all on comments made on /pol/.
>>
File: hillaryNASA500.jpg (42 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
hillaryNASA500.jpg
42 KB, 500x280
>>67988557
Sanders a cuck.

Clinton > Trump == Sanders
>>
>>67988751
Most women hate other women
They want a strong man taking care of business
Not some whiny bitch.
>>
>>67988493
Are you kidding? 6 months ago I was sure that Jeb was going to be my only option... The fact that I actually get to vote for someone like Trump makes me so happy, regardless of the outcome..... I am still building my bunker, and buying solar panels and guns... This really doesn't change anything,

Besides your Greece bro... You really cannot say much.
>>
>they keep saying Trump will start World War 3
>when he wants to sit down with Putin and help stabilize the middle east
>when wikileaks is telling that Shillary was digging her claws into the cause of creating war, strife and misery so long as it's Good For Israel™ and the kickbacks keep arriving in the Clinton's bank account
>>
File: 1442182607569.jpg (17 KB, 480x318) Image search: [Google]
1442182607569.jpg
17 KB, 480x318
>>67988794
>current year
>thinking in gamergate terms
go ahead and ask your mommy who anita is after she is done making your tendies and realize how insignificant SJW shit is to adults
>>
>>67988815
I'm basing my comment on logic, taco bender.
Build wall.
>>
>>67988815
Based on your flag i am able to confirm that you are lazy and flatuent.
>>
>>67986810
Source for Hillary's white support? Trump has launched an all out assault to steal the Democrat's remaining blue collar and labor union base. That's a lot of votes and a metric fuckton of cash.

Opposition to mass immigration is also appealing to Enviromentalists, the non-watermelon types, who fear overpopulation (the US population increase is entirely driven by mass immigration), and would like to be able to go back into any of the numerous federal parks closed because of cartel violence, and rampaging illegal aliens.

Blacks hate Mexicans. They resent them for taking jobs, shitting up their neighborhoods, and soon they'll be outnumbered by them and be shoved to the back of the bus again. Once Democrats don't need them, no one will give a shit about them. Democrats have stolen the unique black experience in the US and applied "civil rights" to people who never suffered in the US. The Democrats can't wait to jettison blacks. Best not to count on Blacks caring enough about Hillary to turn out in November.

Hillary is pushing one new button. "Elect a woman president". Everything she has is canned ham for the Carter Years, plus occasional outbursts of very unDemocrat bellicosity about letting Israel wipe out the Palestinians.

Taking the base for granted would be a huge miscalculation for the Democrats this year.
>>
>>67988531
No you nigger, they just realized that Trump won't actually do all the conservative shit he catches republican voters with once he's in the white house.
>>
>>67988963
>>67989012

I guess that your shitpost confirm that you are ignorant as fuck and you have no other option than insult me.

How pathetic but at least I'm not a retard like you two.
>>
>>67988015
Cruz and Rubio are the same age and top contenders
>>
File: shovdick.jpg (90 KB, 545x706) Image search: [Google]
shovdick.jpg
90 KB, 545x706
>>
File: BUILD_IT.png (122 KB, 1366x660) Image search: [Google]
BUILD_IT.png
122 KB, 1366x660
>>67988815
>>
>>67989172
Oh, Sweden
>>
>>67988189
>Trump wants to ban ALL 1.6 billion Muslims from coming into the US, that is NOT moderate
>Trump wants to deport 12 MILLION illegal immigrants and build a giant walll and FORCE Mexico to pay for it, that is NOT moderate

Actually enforcing the actual fucking law IS moderate as it comes.

So is merely not letting followers of a militant death cult immigrate.

In fact, Trump is America's last best chance to solve some of its problems through a moderate response.

The only alternative is reenacting the fall of USSR/Yugoslavia, except without any clear geographical borders across which the country can be partitioned. And then you will see ACTUAL extremists, who won't be satisfied with anything less than blood.
>>
>>67989036
Agreed. I think that Trump would get white and male turnouts that will shock people. It may not be enough, but he definitely has a chance. Trump has a women gap, but Hillary has an even bigger male gap.... It will be about turnout, and I can tell you one thing, Trumps base will turn out. Will it be enough? We shall see.
>>
>>67984841
It will literally come down to whatever the fuck Virginia decides to do.
>>
No. Bernie supporters will vote for Clinton.
>>
File: 1456605674266.gif (879 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
1456605674266.gif
879 KB, 245x230
I wanted to be wrong about Hillary Clinton being the next President but /pol/ has done nothing to convince me otherwise, feels bad man
>>
>>67986241
H1Bs are kind of a big deal fammo. It's like how illegals are undercutting our unskilled labor except it's legal and it's at the top end. Plus this is the internet it's full of people in the technology field that are impacted by H1B abuse.
>>
>>67984841
they're secretly terrified the white people will unite behind a moderate populist like Trump

they'll probably try to start a race war this summer so the nonwhites and SJWs band together to stop Trump
>>
>>67989259
Not all. Many will vote for Trump.
>>
>>67989194
lol, nice
>>
File: 1458277236711.png (829 KB, 597x593) Image search: [Google]
1458277236711.png
829 KB, 597x593
>>67989206
>my state decides the election
>I already know it will go with Hillary
>>
>>67989067
>Shitpost
>Ignorant
>Retard

Listen amegio, I dont understand where this hostility has come from, but you should undertand that /pol/ is a safe space.

I hope you will try to stop dragging down the level of discourse.
>>
>>67989259
No, they fucking won't. Democrat voting is down 20% already, and this is in a HISTORIC ideological race. All indicators point towards the exact opposite.

Any Republican could beat Hillary in the real world, only in the fake-ass fantasy world of polling can she win.
>>
>>67989206

Virginia is one of the most establishment states. Tons of government workers in NOVA and military in Hampton Roads. It won't go Trump.
>>
File: trumpprediction2016.png (79 KB, 791x605) Image search: [Google]
trumpprediction2016.png
79 KB, 791x605
anything is possible
>>
>>67988664
1. That doesn't really counter what I said.
2. It doesn't make a lot of damned sense either.

Do you have some source for the rarity of never married women aged 21 and older prior to 1971?

>>67988751
Okay, I've reread what I said, and I can't find anything in your post that seems to be a response to it. Maybe you aren't getting replies you want because you're mad as a box of frogs.

Single Women,viewed as a voting block, will support Hillary. This isn't news. They've always supported the Democrats in modern times. Would you like to provide something to back the idea that she'll flip women voters who have not traditionally supported the democrats, or drive up turnout in that block? Other than pointing out that they have vaginas too?
>>
>>67989343
>>67989388
I browse the Bernie subreddit daily. They hate Trump more than they hate Hitler.
>>
File: 2356266.png (283 KB, 2000x1237) Image search: [Google]
2356266.png
283 KB, 2000x1237
Absolutely no chance. Hillary doesn't even have to try
>>
Most women under 50 aren't going to vote for Hillary; she polls poorly with people younger than boomers. The married ones will vote Republican, the young single chicks would be Berniefags but if he doesn't run they'll just stay home. That just leaves old gross pieces of leather like Gloria Stein-man.
>>
File: 1454822385105.jpg (46 KB, 524x1009) Image search: [Google]
1454822385105.jpg
46 KB, 524x1009
>>67989368
>>67989399
Then Virginia must be purged for being a top traitor.

Or Trump could turn NY maybe perhaps
>>
>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bernie-sanders-supporters-wont-vote-hillary_us_56d7571ae4b0871f60edb9fe
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-working-class-unions_us_56ead51fe4b03a640a69c58d
Forgive Huffshit, but:
>“I would vote for Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton in a heartbeat,” said Patt Coltem, 60, of St. Paul. “She’s just too shady. She’s a pathological liar."
>"He’s the only other person in this race who doesn’t have someone backing him,” Coltem explained. “Trump is crazy; he does a lot of weird stuff. I would prefer not to vote for him for president, but that’s how much I dislike Hillary Clinton.”
>“I will not be voting for Hillary Clinton in November if she becomes the nominee,” Pollock explained. “I’ll either write in Bernie’s name or decide to not vote at all.”
>Trump, the worry goes, is making precisely the right appeals at precisely the right time to fundamentally realign the Rust Belt working class electorate's traditional political allegiances.
>>
>>67989483
And they're Liberals. Their voting is already through the floor. They're not going to show up on voting day.
>>
I still can't understand how /pol/is so cucked into thinking that illegal immigrants are the root of the all problems with the United States.
>>
>>67989206
Iowa, Maine, and NH could swing Trump. Also, I think he could probably win PA.
>>
>>67984841
He doesn't stand a chance. Clinton will win, Clinton was always going to win.
I'm just hear to touch myself to the tears of every Trump, Bernie and Republican supporter.
>>
>>67989483
It's not as easy to turnout people who opposed the eventual candidate vehemently. They might hate Trump, but it doesn't necessarily help. Romney had shit turnout against Obama. The base just wouldn't get behind him. Even McCain did better, he had Palin before she went utterly mad.

>>67989388
Worth noting. How is Hillary doing in the Primary with women? They aren't turning out to make sure she's the nominee, that's clear just from the poor Democrat turnout this year. They aren't getting that Historic magic feel like 2008 had. Their cunts aren't magically pulling them to the polls to support Hillary.
>>
>>67989668
Countries have borders or they don't exist.... Simple as that. Who wants to live in a prostitution bordering house? Especially if you are the one that has to pay the mortgage, but not able to fuck the whores...
>>
>>67989405
He's not gonna get New England other than perhaps NH. New York, PA, MI, he could definitely get.

Massachusetts is a sad thing in a way; most people there are rather moderate and not all nutbag liberals, but the Republicans have literally no presence or infrastructure in that state and everyone just votes for Democrats because they don't know anything else.
>>
>>67989668
The transformation of a country's ethnic makeup and culture is the greatest attack you can make on a nation
It's our version of the Arab migration Europe is experiencing, a bunch of globalist corporations destroying national history in pursuit of rock bottom equilibrium labor costs. And the retarded Democrats, supposedly defenders of the working class, bought into it because of some sad stories about the terrible conditions these people made for themselves in their home countries.
>>
>>67985664
>get the majority of the former sanders vote

Holy shit are Trumpcucks really this delusional. You fags are like a cult lmao
>>
>>67986886
Trump will win Florida, I guarantee it. Republicans had 2.25 mill voting in the primary, dems only had 1.65 mil and 1/3 of the dems voted Sanders.

Hillary had 20k more votes than trump but she got 65% of the vote, trump only got 45%. Come nomination time Republicans will swallow the trump pill even if they aren't excited about it and support him. Meanwhile the 1/3 of Sanders supporters will be torn between votes no trump as retaliation to establishment politics, or not showing up at all.
>>
Here's a lovely analysis: https://www.quora.com/Would-Donald-Trump-defeat-Hillary-Clinton-Who-would-win-if-they-face-each-other-in-the-general-election/answer/Matthew-Gagnon-1?srid=uSs&share=c8a92014

tl;dr pollsters don't take unemployed blue-collar masses who will vote for Trump en masse into account
>>
File: 2016likeforrealthistime.png (68 KB, 801x590) Image search: [Google]
2016likeforrealthistime.png
68 KB, 801x590
>tfw this happens
>tfw the house of representatives picks Jeb fucking Bush as president
>tfw the senate picks Bernie Sanders as the vice president
>4 year buddy comedy politics ensues

SLOW AND STEADY BABY
FEEL THE BERN
>>
>>67989668
They aren't. But this drive for Amnesty represents a risk of having the American electorate permanently tipped in favor of one party, the Democrats, for all time.

They are a source of many problems. The commit an absurd amount of crime relative to their percentage of the population. They consume welfare at a rate that would shame the Blackest Welfare Queen Reagan ever dreamt of, and their cost to the US economy exceeds 100 billion dollars a year in direct, easily quantifiable costs.

The cost of education, welfare, prison and hospitalization of illegals costs California more each year than the entire state budgets of 46 states.
>>
>>67986336
Implying national polls mean shit when half the people in it are from Commifornia or New York.

Only swing states matter.

He only needs to win 5 or so of the crucial swing states and he'll win.

It's definitely achievable.
>>
>>67984841
Yes because at least 40% of the Democratic party cannot fucking stand Shillary, she has hardly any support among independents and every single Republican in the country hates her as well.

Yes there will be some people who turn out to protest vote against Trump rather than for Hillary, but you don't win an election by being seen as "the slightly better choice." Kerry didn't win in 2004 despite W's widespread unpopularity for that very reason. He was seen as just Bush-lite at best. Clinton elicits absolutely no passion while Trump has added to voter rolls and generated a movement.
>>
>>67989792
>Romney had shit turnout against Obama. The base just wouldn't get behind him. Even McCain did better

McCain was not trying to take down an incumbent president which is always hard and he could still abuse the war hero card.

Admittedly many diehard conservatives did vote for Romney just out of Obama hate, but just as many stayed home. 2012 overall was a rather blah election from both sides without much to get voters out versus 2008.

I remember the entire summer of '12 there was barely any election news and you almost forgot for a while that an election was going on.
>>
>>67989668
It's not the biggest issue, you're right, but look at gay voters: for so long they've been voting to be fags, and now they can be fags. Democrats are taking their votes for granted, but every politically-inclined gay person I know is voting Trump because he says "it's the law, we're not going to win fighting it, it's not that big a deal" and let's the issue lie.

Build a wall and put in place some anti-illegal measures to prevent them being hired, and suddenly they're not an issue anymore. They can't get in unless they really, really want to, they can't work here except the jobs that Americans actually don't want (which do exist, despite how much of a meme argument it is), and suddenly Hispanics will be open to republicans

Also by getting out the illegals and anchor babies we've extended the amount of time we have to take care of the sub-replacement fertility problem amongst whites. If the illegals don't get kicked out fast, Texas will be a swing state in 2020. VA, FL, and OH will never vote red again. Etc.

I only want Trump so that we're not doomed to become another Latin American socialist hellhole. If he's not elected there will never be a white country on Earth again.
>>
>>67989972
Don't forget to mention that most of these Mexicans are hardcore Catholic and don't believe in contraceptives. They don't use protection, they breed like fucking rabbits. That's how the dems will seal their vote and destroy America forever.
>>
File: 70.jpg (13 KB, 480x359) Image search: [Google]
70.jpg
13 KB, 480x359
>>67990218
>It's not the biggest issue, you're right, but look at gay voters: for so long they've been voting to be fags, and now they can be fags
>>
>>67989995
If Bush had made his 2006 push for Amnesty in 2004, Kerry would have been President (or more likely a less bad candidate from the Democrats).

In 2006, it did cost the Republicans the Senate.

>>67990075
No doubt. I did analysis that year. Just laying out the basics made it look like Romney couldn't win without triggering a landslide.

But, he was a weak candidate. Just being a Mormon was a huge negative that never got properly addressed because of savvy campaigning by the Democrats.

He failed miserably to undo the view of him as an old money WASP elitist (which he totally is), and got slaughtered on issues he was great on by the fucking Tea Party dumbasses.

Romney was the strongest candidate on illegal immigration in generations, and he got creamed on it because the Anti-Illegal Immigration lobby sucks a fat fucking dick. If the NRA did their lobbying like Anti-immigration groups do, we'd have all had our guns taken decades ago.
>>
>>67984841
we need to wait with the conclusions until they start debating 1-on-1. I'm certain Trump has a couple of trumps in the sleeve for her.
>>
>>67990326
Gays were single issue voters up till now but the single issue is no longer a question and a majority are siding with Trump after seeing what Muslims do to gay people.
>>
>>67990384
Romney's religion was irrelevant. Shit, people had no problem voting for a guy who was raised a Muslim and sat in an Afroleninist church for 20 years. The faults with Romney were blatantly obvious.

*He was boring and white bread as fuck
*He looked like a plastic Ken doll
*He had no fire, no message, no convincing reason to vote for him
*He wouldn't hit on Obama, never once did he try except briefly in the first debate
*And most importantly, he was not a conservative - he supported late term abortion and created a socialist health system in MA
*He admitted he never really wanted it anyway
>>
>>67989668
>illegal immigrants are the root of the all problems with the United States.

They aren't.

But they are greatly aggravating the same problem that once killed the Soviet Union - the increasing cost of feeding low-productivity ethnocultural groups that also are deeply hostile to the core demographics (on the background of generally overburdensome social security obligations). Presense of such groups was the reason why China managed to switch to capitalism intact, but USSR and Yugoslavia did not. Ethnic diversity, particularly in today's world of heavy nationalism, is not a strength, but a crippling, potentially fatal weakness, manifesting at the moments of general crisises (like the one currently on the horizon). Trump is the only one who offers to at least mitigate it. While I'm deriving some degree of glee from the rest of US politicians jumping in the same pit trap that killed the greatest foe of their country, I'm not malicious enough to actually want US to fall (and possibly drag the whole civilization with it). And Trump is the only one who at least promises to do anything at all to prevent the future race war.
>>
People can toss around their opinions all the want, all of which is totally based on personal preference, some stat they sucked off of FOX, or how many shekels Soros throws Hilldog's way, but the fact is . . .

NOBODY here knows what he's going to say to Clinton if he gets to the Superbowl with her. I'm expecting nothing short of some severe game-changers.
>>
>>67990517
If, this guy is referring to fag marriage, as I think he might be, then he should realize that that's a total joke and something only pushed for by Soros-backed agitators like ACT UP.
>>
>>67989509
>Ohio
>Florida
>not voting red
>>
>>67990231
Struth. Mexican Protestants are the rare Mexicans who support the Republicans.

We all should have acknowledged that Catholics are dirty fucking liberals a long time ago, but we don't want to alienate the few who still both vote and vote Republican.

>>67990218
You pretty solidly summed up why Illegal Immigration is the biggest issue right now. We can't lose on it and ever win again. The demographic shift may already be unstoppable, but if we accelerate it now, we're finished.

I think your thoughts on gay voters are pretty salient. They are a much smaller block, but much more savvy. The rest of the Democrat platform doesn't offer them much. Blacks are virulently anti-gay. Gays couldn't give a toss about abortion, they don't need them. Gays, as a voting block, are well to do, and don't need or want dem programs. They're also naturally elitist pricks who might start to resent a party who takes their money and uses it to pay for more welfare queens who hate them.
>>
>>67990778
>We all should have acknowledged that Catholics are dirty fucking liberals a long time ago, but we don't want to alienate the few who still both vote and vote Republican.

The RCC has always had a latent anti-capitalist side to it because they didn't like any rival source of wealth and power to compete with the Church.
>>
File: Trump for president.jpg (215 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Trump for president.jpg
215 KB, 1024x1024
>>67984841
This girl wants Trump
>>
>>67990778
>I think your thoughts on gay voters are pretty salient. They are a much smaller block, but much more savvy. The rest of the Democrat platform doesn't offer them much. Blacks are virulently anti-gay. Gays couldn't give a toss about abortion, they don't need them. Gays, as a voting block, are well to do, and don't need or want dem programs. They're also naturally elitist pricks who might start to resent a party who takes their money and uses it to pay for more welfare queens who hate them.

It gets complicated here because gay men and lesbians are not one and the same. Especially that lesbians are one of the cornerstones of the radical feminist movement which gay men do not have a use for. Also lesbians are generally vicious man-haters and want to paint all men as pedophiles or rapists or whatever. This doesn't jibe with gay men because most of them, let's be honest, want to fuck young boys and think AOC laws should be lowered or abolished outright.
>>
>>67990589
I can't be arsed to dig up the research. Polling showed, independent of the race, or candidates, that a rather large chunk of people would not vote for a Mormon under any circumstance.

Mormon was far worse than Black, or Female. If I recall correctly, it was the worst possible identifier, or among the very worst. No one had a problem being anti-mormon when talking to the pollsters.

>As governor vetoed in-state tuition for illegals. The only republican governor who's run recently to have done so.
>As governor promised to veto any bill giving driver's licenses to illegals. None was ever sent to his desk.
>As governor vetoed bill allowing illegals to access healthcare in MA. Veto was overridden.
>Was Jan Brewer before Jan Brewer, except his effort wasn't struck down. He had a deal with ICE to allow MA state troopers to check immigration status and arrest illegal aliens.

He was never to the left of his electorate in MA. He did not support abortion. NARAL slammed his record on abortion as governor. I readily agree to your first four, I thought his campaign was shit on a bun, and mostly because of his failure to stand up on his record and stop idiots from attacking him for not being conservative.
>>
>>67991277
>Mormon was far worse than Black, or Female. If I recall correctly, it was the worst possible identifier, or among the very worst. No one had a problem being anti-mormon when talking to the pollsters.

I have heard that being a Muslim or an atheist were the two biggest kisses of death, but IDK about Mormons. As far as I know, the only group that would absolutely not vote for them are fundie Baptists.
>>
>>67991081
I was talking exclusively about gay men. Lesbians are all Democrat, all the way, and thank god for that. I'll happily accept the rare ones who can maintain an appearance of sanity and join us, but the rest of them are more trouble than they could ever be worth.

Lesbians are pretty much the opposite of everything I said about Gays. They love abortion to cover up all the dicks they ride. They are, as a rule, batshit crazy, so they are rarely well-to-do, and they love dem programs since they can't make it on their own merits.

Gonna backtrack and read your other posts. You make fantastic points. If you aren't Milo, you should submit some articles to Breitbart. They've got some openings.
>>
File: drump.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
drump.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
sure, do whatever you want
>>
>>67990733
I'm not kidding. Most gay men really don't want to get married because it isn't a family lifestyle and they know it (in fact they should know this better than anyone).

What fag marriage is is a scheme generated in the interest of Marxist class struggle. By destroying marriage and the nuclear family, you break down bourgeois society.
>>
File: Kiss of Death.jpg (48 KB, 570x750) Image search: [Google]
Kiss of Death.jpg
48 KB, 570x750
>>67991420
Found the one I was thinking of, from 2007.

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/black_president_more_likely_than_mormon_or_atheist_/

Got a nasty surprise in there too. Married a third time is 30%, to Mormon's 24%. But Woman was more than twice as bad as Black, and that was when Hillary was still heir-apparent.
>>
>>67991081
There are a lot more fags than dykes, just like there are more mtf than ftm

The """""bisexual""""" women are the problem because it's 90% of the ones under 25, a good deal of the ones over, and is code for "I like sticking things in my vagina and want attention", and the cunts are always leftists of the worst kind.

Gay men are redeemable but the rest of the LGBT are a problem. I only brought it up because they're an example of single-issue voters with no more single issue. How they divvy up amongst themselves is irrelevant, but I think Hispanics would favor republicans enormously in the event that illegal immigration was no longer an issue.
>>
>>67991519
In some regards, yes. Gay men do have some contributions to art and culture. Lesbians are utterly worthless and contribute nothing at all except SJW bullshit and wasting a valuable womb.
>>
>>67991874
This guy gets it.
>>
>>67989962
WI ain't going red. Neither is NV with Trump on the ticket
>>
>>67991936
Neat, in 2008 they did a poll asking people if they'd vote for a man simply because he was black, 52% said yes
>>
>>67991994
That was sort of my thesis. Gay men, being far and way the only respectable, wealthy and influential group among the WTFBBQ community could easily decide to jettison the rest. It will remain to be seen if they have been inculcated that they must be Democrats, and if they can shrug that off to oppose the party that clearly does not have their best interests at heart now that gay marriage and with it, the last faint bleating about gay rights have been taken off the table forever.

For their part, the Republicans are going to need to curb stomp anyone who gets out of line on this. Most of the right was just barely able to motivate itself to oppose gay marriage. The opposition points were ones that had already failed time and again on far more serious issues. Personally, I'm glad it's not an issue anymore but I'm pissed the SC stepped in again.
>>
>>67992061
74k Republican caucus votes to 15k dem says you're wrong, friend. Don't forget that Trump owns half the state, too, and is unfavored in caucuses.
>>
>>67991994
>There are a lot more fags than dykes, just like there are more mtf than ftm

I dunno about that since female sexuality is more nebulous than male sexuality. If you're gay, you're gay. That's it. Women however can become lesbians, then switch back to a relationship with a man like flicking a light switch.
>>
>>67992367
I don't know, I'm just glad sex changes aren't reversible yet.
>>
I personally did not give a shit about Romney's religion because he's a modern Mormon. The dude doesn't have like 25 wives or something. However, it may well be that a lot of people do have very big prejudices against Mormons. Most notably fundie Christians but a lot of blacks also consider them a racist faith.
>>
>>67984841
Can he? Sure. Will he? Maybe, but he'll need to play his cards right. He only needs to take a few crucial states.

Keep in mind that, if anybody here had suggested a year ago that Donald Trump would be the GOP frontrunner and that I'd be supporting him, I would have called that person insane. The guy has pulled off some impressive feats thus far.
>>
>>67989078
Ok I forgot Cruz's age. Technically Rand Paul would be an early Gen Xer as well but he was so irrelevant that there's no reason to mention him.
>>
File: maxresdefault(4).jpg (166 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(4).jpg
166 KB, 1440x1080
>>67992524
I wouldn't vote for a Mormon if given the choice between one and a non-Mormon with the same policies

Also pic related, Mitt Romney
>>
>>67990638

Very much this.

Election comes down to whether Trump marches the skeletons out of her closet. If Trump goes buck wild, he'll win.
>>
File: 2015 Kiss of Death.jpg (73 KB, 557x753) Image search: [Google]
2015 Kiss of Death.jpg
73 KB, 557x753
>>67992206
I like the Gallup poll because it has a ton of historical data behind it.

>>67992367
As if I hadn't heaped enough scorn on them, but that's another point for "Why lesbians are a shit voting block..."

>>67992524
I assumed it hurt him because of opposition among Evangelical Chrisitians who form a natural portion of the Republican base. I can't be arsed to tell the various Christian and Christian-like sects apart, but I'm a Republican Discordian, so I'm hardly a useful basis for comparison.
>>
>>67992625
Even if the RNC refuses to nominate him, and they may very well not, he has enough momentum by now that if he ran as an independent, he'd still win handily. So I don't think he even needs the Republican Party at this point and I don't see any reason to think an independent Trump run would split the vote and give it to the Democrats because any one of the scarecrows the RNC throws up (Romney, Bush, etc) would not even get 20% in November.
>>
>>67992625
If Trump wins based on the electoral college rather than popular vote - especially by a wide margin - things are going to get pretty ugly. If the inauguration process were immediate I wouldn't care, but two and a half months of Obama allowing and encouraging riots means I'd probably rather Trump lose than win in such a way.
>>
>>67992892
I have a tough time believing that anybody can win without the support of a major party. I guess now's the time, if ever.

>>67992917
Things are going to get ugly regardless of how this election unfolds. We brought this upon ourselves.
>>
>Career politician
>Laughs at child rape victims
>Married to a rapist
>Got cucked
>Big bank owned
>4295782987582965 recorded lies
>Emails
>Watergate
>Benghazi
>Being a shrill bitch
Trump could hit her on literally any of these and she'd be fucked. Not to even mention the kind of behind the scenes shit he must know about her.
>>
>>67993130
>I have a tough time believing that anybody can win without the support of a major party. I guess now's the time, if ever.

The thing is Trump already has huge momentum but most importantly, he's independently wealthy and can finance his presidential run all by himself. Which he essentially has been doing all along since the RNC wants nothing to do with him. Besides, most of his supporters have virtually divorced themselves from the Republican Party at this point and in fact have a considerable resentment towards them for being so colossally incompetent that they allowed a far left communist street fighter to become POTUS for two terms and even worse, are still repeating the same mistakes that killed them in 08 and 12.

A guy like Ted Cruz, however well intentioned, would fail as a third party candidate as he lacks the resources or money to stand on his own. Running for a major elected office is expensive. Cruz if anything is hated by the Beltway Boyz even more than Trump.
>>
>>67989206
>be in northern virginia
>jews everywhere
>beautiful blonde girls kissing niggers in clubs
>advertisements for some fucking transethnic women queedlemorph giving a talk about some on progress issue I dont even understand anymore
>hold myself back from shooting everyone mentally

Its likely not a trump state.
>>
>>67992625
Oh, How I feel this. I'm on the record specifically using Trump as an example to mock ludicrous candidates who shouldn't even be allowed in our Primaries after the 2012 debacle.

I'd feel worse about it, but Ann Coulter made the same point in "Never Trust a Liberal Over Three", so I'm at least in good company.

>>67992917
You're talking about an apocalypse scenario.

>>67993130
I have that same tough time, but what does he need them for? He winning their primary while they publicly try to stop him. They are illustrating their own uselessness.

And yeah, this election is going to be fucking bad. 1968 won't have shit on this. I'm an old hand at this, and I'm forced to admit this election is already and will continue to be filled with unprecedented events.

>>67993211
The Feminist portion of her base need to be reminded constantly that she lead the efforts to defame and discredit women accusing Bill of rape. No one even pretending to be a feminist should be allowed to speak during this election cycle without having it thrown in their face.

I really, really want to see her drug through White Water again. With the internet and hopefully Fox News to spread the truth this time. Bill could skirt the controversy, but those checks were sent to the Rose Law Office, c/o Hillary Clinton.
>>
So it may well be that the GOP goes the way of the Federalists or Whigs, but their track record over the last few decades leaves one short on sympathy. And if they go down, a new party will replace them as it did in the 19th century.

Consider that in all presidential elections since 1992, the Republican candidate got the popular vote just once and only because it was an incumbent president (and they're always hard to unseat).
>>
>>67984841
If you think Hillary has a greater chance of winning, you don't know her. She has no soul.
>>
>>67993211
Maybe I'm slow, but I just realized the reason Trump is being so over the top in his campaigning, making sure that absolutely nothing he says goes unheard, is in preparation for the general. The media won't tell the truth or cover any of the Clinton lies, and by forcing them into his own personal megaphone he gets to broadcast Clinton's dirty laundry to every single person in the world.

When they talk about "poor Hillary, she had to sit in congress for 12 hours today making excuses for selling out her country to the highest bidder" after she sat on her ass doing nothing as 4 people were killed because of her negligence, suddenly he comes out of nowhere on every TV in the country, giving a point by point analysis of every fucked up thing she's done.

The next 8 months are going to be the best times of our lives, /pol/.
>>
>>67993479
>self financed
Good point. That will be key. I just hope he doesn't fuck up the Republican Party so bad that Hillary runs them over.

Guess I'll just have to sit back and watch the shitshow.

>>67993540
Having party affiliation is nice because he could net all the strict Republican voters. Even the most hardcore anti-Trump conservatives will take him over Clinton or Sanders. Just the R next to his name could make a difference. How much of a difference, I have no idea.
>>
A professional career politician versus an outsider, maverick populist?

Trump will crush her like a bug. She does not stand a chance.
>>
>>67993684
And it goes further back than that. In the 22 presidential elections since 1928, only three have had anything resembling a small government conservative on the GOP ticket (1964, 1980, and 1984).
>>
File: reeee.png (52 KB, 231x186) Image search: [Google]
reeee.png
52 KB, 231x186
>>67987741
>>
>>67993730
>Having party affiliation is nice because he could net all the strict Republican voters.

404 not found.
>>
>>67994124
Who the fuck is Glenn Beck going to vote for? Hillary Clinton?
>>
>>67992856
>Catholic 93%
>Evangelical 73%

Is there that much of a difference between the two?
>>
>>67994165
Yes, Trump is a progressive because Gingrich likes him, and Gingrich also likes Teddy, a Progressive. Therefore Trump is an islamic gommunist :Ddddd
>>
>>67987741
>The rebuttal is simple. Milquetoast Republicans have lost the last two elections. Their methods clearly do not work. Let's not act like Trump is taking over a winning team here. The Republicans are absolute losers when it comes to national elections. The campaign that McCain and Romney ran were pathetic, especially Romney.
Rush Limbaugh explained this nicely on his Wednesday show. He said the RNC doesn't really care if they lose because it costs them nothing personally. He also said that the Democrats and Republicans have arranged things that the former are in line to control the White House for X number of years like a shell game and that Trump has thrown their entire setup out of whack.

It's like a football team that only exists to make money for the owner. His life doesn't change one way or another even if the team finishes 0-16 for ten straight seasons. Meanwhile the fans who pay good money for tickets have to endure year after year of embarrassment.
>>
>>67993479
I've been trying to game out Cruz's strategy in this primary with a pal from Stanford and we're stumped. I cannot for the life of me figure out what he is up to.

He can't win, and he's known it for some time. He's not putting effort into delegate selection, so he has no hope in a brokered convention. The RNC is openly discussing candidates other than him, so it's not a back channel deal where he rejoins the fold, and they let him have the nomination.

I refuse to believe a career politician has suddenly become a true believer and he's running because he 'has to try', and he's not even using the larger stage to draw attention to anything. He's not bringing anything new to the table. Why the fuck is he still in this race?

Even if Trump imploded before Arizona, his momemntum would still be enough to stop Cruz from winning outright, and Cruz cannot win a brokered convention.
>>
>>67994165
Beck isn't a strict Republican either, he hates them as much as anybody, but he's somehow convinced himself that DT is a secret Democrat plant and only Ted Cruz can save us.

>>67994334
Not at all. Catholics are usually conservative on social issues but when it comes to economics, they're hard left socialists.
>>
>>67984841
Yes
First debate he is going to call her a corrupt cunt on national TV she accidentally retorts WELL YOU DONATED 50 GRAND TO MY CORRUPTION oops stumped
she is TERRIFIED of him.
>>
>>67994334
That Evangelical Christian even shows up on the list throws up big red flags. I suspect it's becoming an code for "fucking uppity Christians". It's already a second or third generation rebrand. Carter and both Bush's were evangelical Christians, and I can't be arsed to look up others.

Evangelicals are the ultra-Christians. Previously known as the Born Again Christians (now an epithet). Previously derided as the Religious Right (always an epithet).
>>
>>67994356
>>67994356
Ted Cruz is a very smart man who understands how politics works. I think he knows that there is no way he'll become President with the current Supreme Court deciding his eligibility.

I suspect that he's doing whatever it takes to score brownie points in the eyes of the hardcore Right. He needs friends in high places. He has decades of politics left in him and he sure hasn't made too many pals in the Senate.

>>67994484
Yeah, not the best example. I was trying to say that your quintessential Republican will not vote for any of the Left's options. I guess Beck was a poor choice.
>>
>>67994356
Cruz as of late seems like he's also getting his talking points straight from Glenn Beck's website. It's not that he's necessarily a bad guy, but his "fanbase" is insane and consists mostly of lunatic-fringe Christfags and /x/tards. These people are not helping him.
>>
>>67994611
Jimmy Carter IIRC belongs to one of those weirdo churches where they handle poisonous snakes or something. Of course nobody ever calls him out on it because he has a D next to his name.
>>
File: Arguing_with_Idiots.jpg (37 KB, 359x444) Image search: [Google]
Arguing_with_Idiots.jpg
37 KB, 359x444
>>67994165
I'm hoping he's been committed by then and won't be able to get out of the quiet room to vote or otherwise try to use his still considerable and increasingly cultish audience to disrupt the election.

I still have trouble sometimes understanding how drastically he's changed since 2009. "Arguing with Idiots" was a work of genius. I hate to get on the Beck is insane bandwagon, but honestly, it looks like growing madness. I got to see that first hand with Kerry Thornley, and he meant a fuck load more to me than Beck.

He even changed the cover. I'm surprised he hasn't changed the title. It's time his career had a bullet put in it. Let Pat and Stu carry on, they're funnier, and less prone to crying and preaching.
>>
>>67994886
>less prone to crying
The fact that this is unironically said regarding his career says something
>>
>>67985664
Agree with this, it's probably why he's been so vague on so many stances-because they're going to be moderate ones. His current base of support may prefer somewhat more extreme standpoints, but they won't disown him over some new moderate policies. He will have to stand by his hard-line immigration stance though, otherwise he could lose support.
>>
LMFAO look at all you election forecast experts.
>>
>>67994613
I know he's smart. I'm not kidding I called a PhD in Game Theory in on this analysis. (Full Disclosure: We went to high school and played D&D together).

Your point about his eligibility is very salient. In 2008, the Senate squashed possible trouble about McCain's eligibility by passing a bill stating that he was a natural born citizen.

Cruz won't get that from McConnell. Worse, McConnell could kill his candidacy instantly by passing a bill stating the opposite. It couldn't be filibustered, Democrats would leap on a chance to end Cruz's ambitions. They'd get another chance to whip Republicans over the Birthers again while they did it too.

Who can this doomed flailing bring to his side? Rush already liked him, paid him compliments, but Rush won't endorse. He's always been openly disdainful of anyone even suggesting he should help get candidates nominated, or elected (other than by doing what he always does, telling them and his audience how things ought to be 15 hours a week). There isn't another figure of the hardcore right with more influence than Rush. The more powerful, rather than influential people on the hard conservative right is a short list and Cruz himself is already on it.
>>
It's funny actually because the comment section on The Blaze seems to be totally unmoderated and about 80% of is just people attacking Glenn Beck...on his own website. Hilarious to read.
>>
>>67995375
>Rush already liked him, paid him compliments, but Rush won't endorse. He's always been openly disdainful of anyone even suggesting he should help get candidates nominated, or elected (other than by doing what he always does, telling them and his audience how things ought to be 15 hours a week). There isn't another figure of the hardcore right with more influence than Rush. The more powerful, rather than influential people on the hard conservative right is a short list and Cruz himself is already on it

The thing is, Rush learned his lesson the hard way when during the Bush years, he got attacked by Michael Savage and others in the conservative media for being a goose-stepping Republican mouthpiece who'd defend Bush even when he performed obvious fuck-ups. Since, especially the election debacles in 08 and 12, he's become much more independent and distanced himself from the RNC.
>>
>>67994886
Beck is losing it.

>says that Trump is a sekrit Democrat plant/Islamic gommunist
>endorsed Rand Paul (yeah, that was a real winner right there)
>when Paul failed, he flip flopped between Cruz and scrubs like Carly Fiorina who never had any serious chance at it
>couldn't make up his mind whether Fiorina and Rubio were conservatives or RINOs (his opinion seems to vary one day to the next)
>he won't take callers on his show, at least not any callers who'll disagree with him
>he also has phony callers "report" things like Trump supporters beating them up and threatening them
>devotes at least 40% of his show to the Trump Hatefest Hour

Also when he does take off from the show, he doesn't get an outsider fill-in host like Rush does with Mark Stein, he only has Stu or some other employee of his do it.
>>
>>67994726
Sounds about right.

>>67994957
I finally and utterly gave up on beck in 2009, and really finally after the 2012 election. I kept listening to Pat and Stu's show for quite awhile longer before I needed to trim my audio lists for the day in prep for the actual election cycle gearing up.

They are in the bag for Cruz too, but it's basically a stipulation of employment for Beck...

>>67995118
Read Crippled America. He's open about a lot of "moderate" stances. All ones I cringe a little about, but I can't break out my pitch fork over them. All will be precious and invaluable armor in the general election too. He can't be hammered on a lot of Democrat boilerplate.

Looking at it, it becomes more clear why Beck dislikes him. He's conservative, but he's really, really not a libertarian. Which I like. I'm growing weary of conservatives, but I fucking loathe anyone who says they're a libertarian.
>>
>>67986597
I doubt warren will want to be her VP. The fact she is one of the few democrats not supporting either candidates is telling
>>
>>67985952
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/02/middle-ground-how-trump-plotted-general-election-strategy-from-start.html

http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trumps-america-1455290458

>standing against illegal immigration is an extreme position

Bernie pls leave.

>>67989868
They want anyone but Shillary.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/13/bernie-sanders-supporters-consider-donald-trump-no-hillary-clinton

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/h-a-goodman/33-percent-of-bernie-sanders-not-vote-hillary_b_9475626.html
>>
File: Glenn BTFO.jpg (62 KB, 372x471) Image search: [Google]
Glenn BTFO.jpg
62 KB, 372x471
>>67995959
Yeah, saddens me. I liked him when he was being a clown. He and Stu were hilarious. He was really just taking conservative boilerplate and serving it up with shock jock routines, but there was a place for it.

Fox recently came out and confirmed in response to his continued shit talking them, that they did fire his ass, but tried to do him a solid and let it all go down so he could say he chose to leave.

I missed him endorsing Rand Paul. I'd have taken an even dimmer view of that. Rand was openly pro-Amnesty. He's still pro-Amnesty, but he's cleverly lying about it now. His support for Cruz, I understand. He's been kissing his ass since he ran for Senate.

Since I hadn't been listening for quite awhile the animosity towards Trump caught me off guard.

The phony reports about Trump supporters was some shit too. I had HIS raw feed from Nevada. It was publicly available and he still tried to lie about it.
>>
>>67984841

You can't win any presidential election without more than 50% of the vote so no he will NOT win
>>
>>67996572
Who was President Bill Clinton in 1992?

Who was President Bill Clinton in 1996?
>>
>>67996572
And President Richard Nixon in 1968?
>>
>>67996572
Really, it's not that you're essentially wrong, it's that your're too stupid and uninformed to be right.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.