[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greensboro chimpout.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
It's not on the news yet in any major capacity but there was a major event at the university of North Carolina: Greensboro. The college invited their "historically black" college next door to participate with them in a basketball game in an event called the "Gym Jam".

The situation went shitty real quick and the "historically black" college students and out of towners started beating the shit out of uncg students. There were credible reports of people waving guns around as well.

The worst part of the matter is, because the incident was so racially monochromatic, the UNCG campus police didn't send out an alert to the students. UNCG police will send alerts out to students for any little thing, yet this went unreported as the campus went into a full lockdown. UNCG is a very liberal college and students were harmed because the campus didn't want to use their alert system for it's intended purpose because of it's racial and political backlash.

http://www.greensboro.com/news/greensboro-police-responding-to-multiple-fights-at-uncg/article_2df0256d-ac66-5344-a713-c7e1e55f244b.html

The media will bury this, but I wanted you all to know. I didn't know who else to share it with.

http://www.exclusiveworldpremiere.tv/uncg-gym-jam-riot/
>>
vid?
>>
Stopped reading at the racist word "chimpout".
>>
>>67977891
Why do niggers even bother going to their "historically pseudo" colleges?..

Like the diploma is worth the paper it is printed on
>>
YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>>67978091
What would you call niggers acting like the subhumans they are?
>>
File: LG.png (259 KB, 430x470) Image search: [Google]
LG.png
259 KB, 430x470
Whites just don't understand racism.
>>
>>67977891
Greensboro is a shithole of a city
>>
https://twitter.com/checkmyaura/status/711036300552437761 video here

>>67978091
I don't really know what to call it. Isn't chimpout the meme here?
>>
>>67978042
Second link has vid. It's a typical chimpout. 4 chimps beating on a 5th. Nothing major.

Send it to Colin Flaherty and he'll cap it, lol.
>>
>>67978091

waaagh cry more faggot
>>
>>67978091

fuck mate
3 replies so far
any bait will work here
>>
>>67977891

where is that juicy smart phone vid
>>
>>67978278
Kek look at the nigglets talking shit about the vid getting uploaded
>>
HAHAHAAHAHAHAH DIE IN SCHOOL AMERIFAT
>>
>sliding this hard

Send this to Breitbart and journalists, faggots
>>
>>67978575
HAHAHAHA DIE IN THE OUTBACK, AUSSIE
>>
Cmon guys don't let she shills slide this.
>>
>>67978278
>sorry that page doesnt exist

SHUT IT DOWN!
>>
Warning chimpout in progress please avoid the athletic block and be wary of groups of black guys.
>>
File: chimpout.jpg (43 KB, 475x479) Image search: [Google]
chimpout.jpg
43 KB, 475x479
>>67978091
Chimpouts are the term used here.
>>
This shit literally NEVER happens at white schools, yet it is commonplace at black ones.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scorpion_and_the_Frog
>>
>>67979533
This happened at a white school, by people who weren't white.
>>
I got to UNCG. No white people EVER go to these types of events.
>>
File: 1452009907937.jpg (101 KB, 469x331) Image search: [Google]
1452009907937.jpg
101 KB, 469x331
>>67978091
fuck off you nigger
>>
Also fuck the uncg police, they care so much more about being PC than actually helping the students.
>>
>>67978091
>>67978278
It's called a chimpout. Ignore the b8.
>>
>>67978278
wtf. why do they act like this?
>>
>>67980201
Don't lie, these kind, compassionate urban youths wouldn't behave this way without an evil white oppressor present. They're clearly just peacefully protesting a Donald Trump supporter.
>>
>>67977891
AT&T are 100% super niggs
t ex greensborian
>>
>>67978091
The fact that you associate the term chimpout with racism shows you are the racist one
>>
>police not doing something because of reycisim

literally European-tier wtf is happening
>>
>>67980201
Oh of course. UNCG hasen't said a damn thing to it's students because if they did that would be racist. There was one time where campus police described a robbery suspect as having "big lips" and had to make a public apology for it because that's implying he's black. Absolutely ridiculous
>>
It's so racist to assume that black people are bad in general just because these particular bad apples were raping and killing each other.

These were basketball players and groupies, not your typical black scholars.
>>
>>67981112
Any more video? It would be really easy to get someone to run a story on this.
>>
>>67981292
people keep posting new pictures on yik yak, I'll post if I find a new video
>>
File: 1453420054813.gif (98 KB, 245x280) Image search: [Google]
1453420054813.gif
98 KB, 245x280
>>67978091
>>
>>67978095
Niggers are like cargo cultists. They mimic humans ineptly and expect the same results.
>>
>>67981661
Thanks lad, what's the HBU's name? Their feed will be more interesting
>>
>>67978278

holy FUCK. They sound exactly like a bunch of screaming chimps
>>
>>67978278
Allow me to translate some of their language

>we ain't even in this bitch yet

We haven't even fully arrived, and have already ruined the event.

>he sleep

The man has been beaten unconscious. He was further beaten and robbed.

>Vanessa's Son

That's my wife's son
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.