[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>search "aids skrillex" on youtube >oh boy...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: lulz.png (389 KB, 1180x854) Image search: [Google]
lulz.png
389 KB, 1180x854
>search "aids skrillex" on youtube
>oh boy...

How long before he starts addressing his "haters" online?
>>
Newest AIDS Skrillex beat just dropped famz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H0SzSjkvcg
>>
>>67928394
Moon Man vs. AIDS Skrillex when?
>>
File: 1164_97x80.jpg (3 KB, 97x80) Image search: [Google]
1164_97x80.jpg
3 KB, 97x80
>>67927832
This was painful to watch.

This reminds me of the time that I showed up in Balboa Park wearing a unicorn mask to confront "pro-Berning man" rallies with hippies who had a bunch of a Donald Trump Pinatas.

They actually believe in anti-science nonsense.
They believe that Marijuana cures everything.
They believe that GMOs are dangerous.
They believe that Vaccinations kill.

EVERY POLITICAL CANDIDATE RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT IN THIS ELECTION CYCLE IS FLIPPING INSANE. On a positive note, that bitch is super hot. If I wasn't such a beta, I would spill my seed all over her insides.
>>
>>67928781
>On a positive note, that bitch is super hot.

You're a masochist, aren't ya?
>>
File: ascii_car_animation_by_valotv.gif (14 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
ascii_car_animation_by_valotv.gif
14 KB, 100x100
>>67928934
YES.

Why do you think I keep returning to this awful website? Why do you think I joined the military?
Why do you think that I sit a a booth at Balboa Park where complete strangers will shout me down for being a heterosexual atheist who hates the euphoric science nonsense ?

If you want to tear apart poorly written fiction, it's as easy as pointing out the lack of continuity in the series and it's fan-dom. If these populist necromancers really cared about politics, then where the #D0X were they on the non-presidential voting cycle? #OffYearElection ? WHERE ?
>>
File: 2014.jpg (22 KB, 599x330) Image search: [Google]
2014.jpg
22 KB, 599x330
Look at this political HARD DATA.

While Obama won the presidency, his party lost everywhere else. The #GovernmentShutDown was inevitable.

Those politicians are still laughing their way to the bank and the rest of us dumb-asses keep falling for it.

The red on this chart are Republican votes towards non-presidential politics.
>>
>>67929605
I have a feeling that you fantasize about getting pegged by a "strong, independent womyn."
>>
File: Memed_on.png (228 KB, 300x420) Image search: [Google]
Memed_on.png
228 KB, 300x420
>>67928781
Marijuana doesn't cure everything, but I hate retards who conflate the "DUDE 420 JUST BERN IT" crowd with people who acurallly want to discover/research the medicinal aspects of the plant

>tl;dr: DUDE MEMES LMAO
>>
File: 4 voters bait.jpg (50 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
4 voters bait.jpg
50 KB, 800x500
>>67930292
I WILL MURDER YOU IF YOU TRY.
THE BUTT IS A EXIT EXIT ONLY.
JUST LIKE EXIT POLLS.

>On the other hand, I will vote for whoever she >wants to vote for if she lets me cream-pie >inside of >her.
>>
>>67930748
Precisely. I recognize the medicinal benefits that a measured dosage brings to patients.

The extract does not need to be air-borne in order to work .

If only food and alcohol could be rationed as well as these medicines are.
[Cry harder, fatties]
>>
>>67931225
CBD oil is the future of biomedical "dudeweedlmao" research

33° just extract it fgt
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.