[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
:^)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Carvalho Kane.jpg (114 KB, 599x389) Image search: [Google]
Carvalho Kane.jpg
114 KB, 599x389
t.
>>
File: e.jpg (8 KB, 307x164) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
8 KB, 307x164
>>
>>67889929
WE
>>
Portuguese do have jungle fever so WE WUZ thing is actually gonna be real because they will have potlrtuguese blood in them.
>>
>>67890028
WUZ
>>
>>67888437
Why is Nike even making these countries uniforms? England should have an English company, using English labour to make it and Portugal should have a Portuguese company, using Portuguese labour to make it. It's like getting all foreigners on your team it's not your team anymore nobody on it is from your country.
>>
>>67891663
>It's like getting all foreigners on your team it's not your team anymore nobody on it is from your country.

sad truth you deserved trips
>>
>>>/sp/
>>
>>67888437
I don't get it.

Or even know which one is the Portuguese and which one is the English.
>>
>>67892309
I didn't want trips anyway
>>
>>67890147
PORTUGUESE
>>
>>67888437
i understand those words but i dont understand the meaning of the sentence

whats a home kit? whats a "new away kit" ? who of those players is from portugal? the nigger or the white one? i dont get it

:(
>>
Why do you guys do this?

First Greece with their denbts, then India with their poo, then Canada with their leaf... and now you're beating up on poor Portugal for something they didn't even do. Do you want this website to become more inclusive?
>>
>>67893024
Kit is their uniform. Soccer teams have two uniforms, one for when they're the home team and one for when they're the visiting team.
>>
Carvahlo was born in Angola.
>>
>>67893257
Thank you.
Well they certainly look the same, but they have a crest in their chests that differentiate them
>>
>>67893024
Look at Portugal's flag and you'll know which uniform is theirs, their crest is literally on the uniform.
>>
WE WUZ GLOBAL EMPIRE N SHIT
>>
>>67893491
Yeah but imagine you are a working-class english football hooligan, trying to differentiate the two on the field, 100 rows back and 30 beers deep.
>>
File: away_team.jpg (155 KB, 1728x610) Image search: [Google]
away_team.jpg
155 KB, 1728x610
Expendable
>>
>>67893776
That has nothing to do with not Canada asking which is which from looking at the picture. It should be obvious
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.