[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Law enforcement bro here. I work in a small district outside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: COP_Badge.png (54 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
COP_Badge.png
54 KB, 225x225
Law enforcement bro here. I work in a small district outside of Pittsburgh, PA.

Ask me anything.

Obvious trolls will be ignored.
>>
>>67886923
how many niggers did you shot today?
>>
>>67887072
Zero. And I hope that I never have to shoot anybody.
>>
>>67887133
>anybody
but blacks aren't people
>>
What effect would increased gun control have in the day-to-day of a police officer?
>>
>>67887157
Even then, think of the paperwork.
>>
>>67886923
Reported your IP to your police department and hopefully you get reprimanded for browsing such a board with racist views and opening giving information about your job.
>>
What service pistol do you use?
>>
>>67887133

How many tickets have you issued today?
>>
>>67887243
Law abiding gun owners would continue to obey the law.....illegal gun owners would get prosecuted harder in court I guess?

>>67887282
This man gets it.

>>67887295
I have a VPN and a dynamic IP. Regardless of that, our department is quite chill and I would not be surprised if half them browsed /k/

>>67887403
My service firearm is a glock that has seen some better days, so I carry a Sig Sauer p226 that I privately owned, as well as a derringer strapped to my ankle.

>>67887439
I don't issue many traffic citations.
>>
>>67886923
My license is suspended. If I use my brothers info when I'm pulled over (name, address, birthday, SSN) Can the police look up his picture on your computer to see that we have different faces?
>>
>>67887295
>he thinks employers give a shit when you say where you work on a legal forum during your free time
1/10 made me reply
>>
>>67886923
What about subtle trolls?
>>
>>67886923
Steve, you just got hired dude.
PM me on steam
>>
>>67887527
I'm assuming that you would say you didn't have your license with you and you left it at home or something?

You have 3 days to prove you have a license and that you were the person operating the motor vehicle when you were stopped.

You'd get skullfucked in court for pulling some shit like that.

>>67887545
He has a point, though. I'm a servant of the public and thus I should compose myself like one. Therefore I won't answer any questions about if I'm voting trump, ect

>>67887579
I've b een on 4chan a while son
>>
Can you give traffic tickets to people speeding or not wearing a seatbelt if they are driving in a public parking lot like a Wal-Mart parking lot?
>>
>>67887734
are you voting trump?
>>
>>67886923
>based
>cop

pick one oinker.

also, I hope a BLM member rapes you, your wife and your children.

all lives matter (except for police officer's)
>>
>>67887819
>(except for police officer's)
and mexicans
>>
>>67887509
>You again
Ayy. Australian cop from the last thread here again, I just got off a shift.
>>
>>67887793
Yes. Why the hell wouldn't I be able to, because its private property?

>>67887819
Sorry for busting up your illegal uncles taco stand.

>>67887816
I'm voting for every candidate because they seem nice
>>
>>67887843
are you salty about the battle of puebla jacques?

why dont you pull habib's cock out of your mother, and mind your own business.
>>
>>67887898
Ayyyy i remember you. Have any good abbo stories?
>>
>>67887509
>I use a VPN
Your exit nodes are showing you dumbass. Tip top fucking kek.

Aside from that, what tools does your IT security department use?
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 259x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 259x259
>>67886923

If some skinny white suburbs kid you pulled over for speeding thanked you for your service and said you had a thankless profession and wish you had more respect, would you be weirded out? I did that a few weeks ago and it feels cringey to me, hopefully it made his day and I'm wrong.
>>
>>67886923
what happened at that house in that town outside of Pittsburgh a couple weeks ago when a gunmen open fire at a house party to drive the people out on the back porch where his accomplice waited to air-them-out?

was it mexicans?
>>
>>67887919
>taco stand
>pitt

yeah, nah.
>>
Wat is you're favorite donut?
>>
>>67886923
What's your take on goon cops? For example bored cops that detain you can't make anything stick so they stick you with blanket charges like disorderly conduct.
>>
>>67886923
Ever had a Permanti's sandwich?
>>
>>67887975
could you BE anymore of a bootlicker?
>>
Does it ever bother you to enforce laws that you don't believe in?

If an adult wants to put drugs in their system isn't it a victimless crime? (provided they're not driving under the influence)
>>
>>67886923
I'm a typical /pol/lack, can I suck your cock?
>>
What do you think is the reason behind cops being so impulsive?

Does the training make them like that?
Do they have some problems in the head?
Combination of both?
>>
What's your opinion on the BLM/ police brutality bitching?

Also do you think there is a need for police reform? I think most every issue would be solved with mandatory body cameras.
>>
>>67886923
Are you the fucking crafton cop that gives tickets to everyone who breathes
>>
>>67887957
>Abbos
They're like fucking pests honestly.

Normally we just flash the lights whenever they're scrambling about and they scatter. They're like turks in a way.

>>67887975
>being that much of a fucking bootlicker
Don't go overboard m8.

Just give a thumbs up and say "Thanks sir." and nod or something.

>>67888155
Training the vast majority of the time. They train you to be extremely damn careful around anything or anyone you could get hurt by.

I actually do a slicing the pie move when I walk into places I'm not familiar with. When I walk up to cars I'm able to more or less recognize every single person in that car even if I've only met them once.

I'd rather not get shot. It's just being careful.
>>
>>67887962
>IT department

Dude, our hq used to be a sunday school. We don't have fancy stuff like that. We are chronically underbudget

>>67887975
So long as you weren't an obvious fag about it, i'd probably be more inclined to cut you a break. Just don't overdo it

>>67887979
Oh god, I was called in for that. Fucking brutal man. 7.62x39 makes some nasty exit wounds.

One of the victims was pregnant, too. That kinda shook me a little.

>>67888065
Those guys tend to commit murder suicide after finding their ugly wife in bed with another man.

>>67888086
Yup! don't much care for the sauerkraut though. Primantis is kind of a dick if you want your sandwich custom

>>67888115
Yeah, of course it does. But I don't make the laws, no cop makes the laws, they just enforce them.

When I catch white teenagers smoking weed, I make them smash their pipes outside and give them a fine for littering so they don't have to show up in court.

>>67888155
The academy after 9/11 changed a lot. BLM and shit didn't help either. My training basically said that my life is far more important than the life of say, a pitbull or a felon, and that I should use force before its used against me.

>>67888158
I'd fully support every officer having a body camera, mostly to protect my ass, and secondly to laugh on /pol/ when obvious criminals get fucked

>>67888216
No, but i'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about.
>>
>>67886923
any Muslims there?
>>
File: 1455668277074-3.jpg (243 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1455668277074-3.jpg
243 KB, 1200x900
Do you ever feel like you have to let niggers get away with stuff because of liberals? Anyone whose been around them knows that they break laws as often as they have illegitimate children. I guess my question is do you have to make it look like you don't profile them even though they are committing most of the crimes?
>>
File: 1445025040937.jpg (131 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1445025040937.jpg
131 KB, 500x333
>>67886923
hi copfag

how many police per population are there in your district? how many for the whole USA?

do you know all the laws? how many are there?
>>
You cheeky little cunt, think you can FUCKING TICKET ME? I'LL BASH UR FUCKING HEAD IN SWEAR ON ME MUM YOU BLOODY WANKER
>>
>>67888363
>Oh god, I was called in for that. Fucking brutal man. 7.62x39 makes some nasty exit wounds.
>One of the victims was pregnant, too. That kinda shook me a little.

We had a thread about it after it happened.
There was somewhat of a consensus that it was Mexicans clearing out territory, but I dont know enough about the area,
>>
>>67886923
Do most cops lean towards the right?
>>
>>67887133

Maybe not actually shooting someone, but wouldn't you just love to taser a guy? Like, preferably some college hippie a la "don't tase me bro"?
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 528x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 528x492
Can I have a tip on how not to get pulled over for speeding anymore? Besides stopping the speeding.
>>
>>67888363
You're PROBABLY Zone 5 then if you got called for that. Thanks for keeping the shit out of my area famalam. Blue lights all day. Did you know Paul Scuillo and the other two? That was so fucked up.
>>
>>67888115
>victimless crime
yeah, I've been wondering about this, how can there be a crime if there is no victim? no corpus delecti?
>>
>>67888619
From my experience, most do, and the ones that don't quickly learn.

A chick applied and got put in my station for first year training, and she could NOT fucking keep up. She tried to be nice and respectful to bogans and aboriginals, and we had to bail her out multiple times. Greens voter too.

Generally here if you're a police officer in a city of 250,000+, you're going to be extremely "racist" by modern standards, which is actually just being careful around glorified niggers in real life.

>>67888698
1: Don't speed
2: Memorize the models of cars your department uses, along with the cars the feds use. Whenever you see these cars, slow the fuck down.
3: Avoid anyone parked on the side of the road. If they're parked in an illegal place, they're most likely cops if they don't have their hazards on.
4: Don't fucking speed.
5: Don't fucking speed.
6: If you're going to speed, speed into a tree.
>>
Are there any Amish people near you? If so, how do they call the police? What do they usually call the police for? Can they refuse to use an electronic fingerprinting machine?
>>
>>67888371
Nah. Well maybe. The only demographics I know is that we're 90% white, 8 percent asian, 2% black.

Guess which racial group tends to get arrested the most?

>>67888520
I don't know every single law. I doubt even a lawyer would. Most of the stuff I do on a daily basis is routine. Speeding, traffic stops, DIP, ect

>>67888615
That was west of PIttsburgh, homewood I believe or some place around there. The population is largely AA, and the perps were most likely AA.

>>67888687
I'm not a fucking sociopath dude, this is just a job. Id take no joy in hurting another human being

for fuck sake, I had a pitbull charge me and my first response was to go to my OC spray instead of my firearm

>>67888698
Join the police force. I got stopped by a cruiser in my own jurisdiction while driving an unmarked car.

Waited until that brother came to my window before I turned the lights on.

Shoulda seen his face, lol

>>67888711
Pitt metro police tend to call in all units when something like a "mass shooting" occurs.

That name sounds familiar

>>67888867
Thats more central to eastern PA, famalam.

The amish tend to stick to themselves and fuck their daughters rather than commit crime, as far as I know
>>
>>67888948
>I don't know every single law. I doubt even a lawyer would
must be difficult to follow the law, or enforce it in your case, if you don't know all the laws, or even how many there are. Must be REAL easy to fuck up

did your training cover anything about Common Law? have you ever looked into it?
>>
>>67888948
thanks. i have one more.So, I'm almost 30 and grew up just outside of Philadelphia, but I live out west now and have a completely unsatisfying job as a web designer. I've always felt like i was meant for more. I have a relative thats on the LAPD and always looked up to him, though he doesn't talk to me much because I was a degenerate weed smoker in my earlier 20s. Should I quit my job, move back east, and join the force or am I getting too old?
>>
>>67889126
>Thinks police know every single law

One time me and my partner pulled over a car full of abbos, and we were almost certain they had drugs or something in it.

We searched, nothing.
Couldn't get into the frame without possibly getting fucked over if there was nothing.

So what did my partner do? He said "I don't know what you've done wrong, but it's something."

He sat in the car for 8 minutes until he eventually found out their tow bar was bent and it """may""" be putting the frame of the car at risk, and he slapped them with a fine.

As we drove away he said "Fucking coons" and I lost it.
>>
>>67889200
You're never to old to join the force, so long as you can pass the (embarassingly low) physical and mental standards.

do not EVER admit to drug usage during the hiring process though. If i have to tell you this, you may not be cut out for this line of work.
>>
>>67888948
How fit do you gotta be to join your local department?

And what do you know about police jobs that involve IT stuff?
>>
>>67889343
wHy ArE AlL PoLiCe MeN gAy CuNtS aNd pOlICe WoMeN DyKeS?
>>
>>67888948
>>67889296
When they call all units, do you all just btfo everything you're doing and fly towards the calling?
>>
>>67889384
I DuUnNO faAaM I KIiINndA lIKkeke mY GiRlS StRAPon!

>>67889398
>calling all units here
If all units have been called where I work, either a cop's been shot or someone's shit himself so bad he's not moving without another few cars.

In that case, Unless something EXTREMELY important is also going on, you can bet your ass I'm flying down there.
>>
>>67889379
You need to run two miles in 16 minutes, do at least 20 pushups, and at least one pull up.

As far as firearms go, you need to put at least 20/30 in a gigantic target.

>>67889384
Don't even get me started on female officers.

>>67889398
Yup, kinda. Its a machismo thing more than a public safety thing. Most of these guys grew up watching bank robber movies and want to go pop a "bad guy".

This job is fairly boring, overall. 95% percent of my time is spent being bored as fuck, the other 5% is adrenaline and terror.
>>
I think I got a hooker pregnant. She doesn't know my name. Any chance I can be located for child support?
>>
>>67889296
I don't mind if you do stuff to the fauna, but I think it's a bit unfair to expect people to follow laws that they couldn't possibly be expected to know, whilst simultaneously claiming "ignorance of the law is no defence"

like saying "you have to follow all the rules, but I'm not telling you the rules, don't fuck up!"
>>
>>67889343
>do not EVER admit to drug usage during the hiring process though. If i have to tell you this, you may not be cut out for this line of work.

it might not happen for me, than. I don't know if I can brus all those years of getting lit under the rug... It would be so based to be a cop. It would be the most righteous "fuck off" to my liberal hippy dippy father who lives in a ghetto, doesn't like cops and in so being, can no loner see the forest for the trees.
>>
>>67889343

Have you ever pulled the licence hold back and dump trick?
>>
Should I worry about posting on 4chan?

Judging by you being here I feel safer about it.
>>
>>67889564
>work hard
>pay mosin nagrand
>you win life because it's a firing stick
>Also a club
>Also every single thing conceived by a stick
Can you have a personal mosin in duty?
>>
I am a tranny and despite not having my dick cut off the state of california has allowed me to change my gender marker on my birth certificate and id. How will I be treated in a non cuckold state if I have the misfortune of being detained?
>>
How often do you fear for your safety when arresting people? Regardless of why you're locking someone up, you are literally locking a human being in a cage like an animal. I'm sure a lot of repeat felons get sick of it and would rather die or kill than have their freedom taken away. How often do you run into someone who goes completely nuts when you try to cuff them?
>>
>>67889693
Do it, like now.
Close your laptop, go to the recruitment center.
If you're not fit
>>>/fit/
>>
>>67886923
Ever been shot at? You work in niggerville so I assume you have. What was it like? Was it exciting being that close to death?
>>
>>67889702

Post above this one and what is the rc for chow?
>>
>>67889655
Honestly in that specific case I knew with the exact family (Y'know. The type that has no father, 5 kids and not much body spray) they were going to fuck me over big time if we didn't get them for something. The fine was for our sake, not theirs.

And honestly, A lot of laws are outright insane or non applicable in most cases. I have pretty much an entire page of them in my memory that I can use to fuck over cunts, but I don't. Neither do anyone else I know.

Plus really, if it gets to the point where you're in a courtroom over a shitty "crime", if I get called in as a witness most likely I'm going to "completely forget" the exact details and you may get off.
>>
...and he's gone.
>>
>>67889635
Depends on how good her lawyer is.

>>67889693
Your reasons for trying to join this profession seem pretty bad, no offense intended. I joined the force because I live and grew up in this area and want to make it a better place.

>>67889700
Like throwing someones license away and claiming they never showed it? No

>>67889717
Life isn't a john wayne movie, pilgrim.

>>67889814
Unless you've undergone SRS, you're gonna be spending the night in your birth sexes holding cell.

>>67889817
I wear a level IV bulletproof plate under my department issued IIIA vest. It helps me sleep better at night.

>>67889860
I've heard gunshots near me and called it in, nothing close to death, thank god.
>>
>>67886923
Why are cops so untrained and trigger happy then act like they still uphold the law and aren't just a gang in blue.
>>
>>67890019
>Level IV plates under a IIIA
Do you WANT your spine to be fucked by the time you're 30?
>>
>>67886923
I've always wondered this.

When you're on the road in your patrol car, does it get annoying when everyone else on the road slows down when they see you?
>>
This is a fake thread.

Any PA bro knows that there aren't local police departments outside of major cities only State troopers.

OP is a faggot
>>
>>67886923
How do you feel about Lt. Joe Gliniewicz?
>>
>>67890019
> Depends on how good her lawyer is.
So I should be safe then? Destroyed my burner phone, social media has been scrubbed, she never saw my vehicle.

>>67889912
I know in my old agency it was "Code 7"
>>
>>67890115
Because idiots exist in every profession and mine is no exception.

>>67890156
Better my spine get damaged from wear and tear than a bullet ripping through it and putting me in a wheelchair.

>>67890165
If they manage to see my car, then i'm most likely not targeting traffic violators.

>>67890260
You have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>67890019
>Like throwing someones license away and claiming they never showed it? No

No. Incorrect.

What is the rc for chow?
>>
You are called to a residence by neighbors on reports of an argument where a man shot a gun into the ground.

While you are walking up to the front door you notice a bullet hole in the ground. You cannot see the bullet. You enquire about the hole in the ground and the homeowner denies that it is a bullet and denies making the hole in the ground.

Do you need a warrant to get that non-visible bullet located inside of a bullet hole out of the ground?

*This scenario is based on an episode of Cops Reloaded that aired tuesday
>>
File: 1448253528888.jpg (141 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1448253528888.jpg
141 KB, 960x960
>>67889946
>if it gets to the point where you're in a courtroom over a shitty "crime", if I get called in as a witness most likely I'm going to "completely forget" the exact details and you may get off

>A lot of laws are outright insane

how the fuck have we got to this point in time where the legal system seems to mainly be there to screw people over and generate revenue. can we go back a few decades to when the law was as simple as "cause no harm, injury or loss. do not breach the peace"

>>67890331
same question to you
>>
Do you and you S/O partake in police roleplay?
>>
>>67890019
What coverage area on that IV plate. How many hits is it rated for?
>>
>>67890331
I think you don't, what department do you belong to exactly?

Pittsburgh PD?
>>
>>67890019
Yeah I had a feeling that would be the case. You seem to know a little about transshit. One more question, what do you do with someone with intersex gentiles? I have grade three pais, xx male syndrome as well as being trans. I am basically a snow flake from birth lol.

What fire arms do you use? I got a glock 19 and a shitty cali ar 15 that is cucked to hell.
>>
>>67886923
Do you think police reform could happen? or does the culture need to be destroyed?
>>
>>67890260
>Any PA bro knows that there aren't local police departments outside of major cities only State troopers

Lol wut? Nigga. Where do you live in PA that's allowed you to believe this?
>>
>>67890448
No, I wouldn't need a warrant. The situation you described is vague as hell, but it sounds like alarming probable cause

>>67890486
Nope. Did do some roleplay with a black chick I met off tinder though.

>>67890516
Its a SAPI plate that the miltiary uses. As far as I know, its only good for one rifle round, but I think the testing used armor piercing rounds

>>67890587
post your email and i'll send you all the evidence you need.

>>67890634
Whose culture exactly?
>>
>>67890741
>SAPI
You only wear a front plate? Or back and sides as well?
>>
>>67890711

It is true for many/most unicorporated agricultural areas.
>>
>>67890741
Nice dude. You literally can't prove your a policeman in any way.
>>
>>67890804
Yes, I only wear a front plate. If I got shot from the back or sides, chances are I fundamentally fucked up at some point.

Trying to go for full coverage as an average beat officer is just silly.
>>
>>67890260

I worked in Fire/EMS in a small town in central PA. We had a police department for every local jurisdiction. There were at least four or five different ones within my area. The state police only came out when something major happened or by rare chance.

People would always bitch and moan about getting pulled over by a statie cause they would 100% rail people on tickets, while locals were pretty chill.
>>
>>67886923
OP Iive in Erie but go to school in NC. my question is :

How fast can I go without getting pulled over? I usually go 10-15 + depending on the speed limit but typically stay at or under 80, am I safe ? What do you look for?
>>
What the most disgusting thing you've seen on the job?
>>
>>67890942
>spend 2 mins into creating a fake email
>get evidence
Nah mon, I ain't touching dem homies evidence n shit, since i can mova ma booty to do da stuff, it means ya has no eviedance. white craaaaakas.

You're acting like a nigger
>>
>>67890741
interesting how you can't/won't answer the question about common law

of course that is your right, to remain silent

what happens if I am arrested and choose to say silent?
>>
>>67891046

Huge swaths of PA only have the SP as responders. Once the paperwork is done the case gets transferred to the closest yokel court.
>>
File: Fat_Man_icon.png (12 KB, 154x161) Image search: [Google]
Fat_Man_icon.png
12 KB, 154x161
>>67886923
Former Army Sgt here, what made you choose law enforcement?

Been thinking about a career change lately.
>>
>>67890741
>No, I wouldn't need a warrant. The situation you described is vague as hell, but it sounds like alarming probable cause

>You are called to a residence by neighbors on reports of an argument where a man shot a gun into the ground.

While you are walking up to the front door you notice a bullet hole in the ground. You cannot see the bullet. You enquire about the hole in the ground and the homeowner denies that it is a bullet and denies making the hole in the ground.

Do you need a warrant to get that non-visible bullet located inside of a bullet hole out of the ground?

There is NO way this guy is a cop.

PA Code 234:02:203:B

> (B) No search warrant shall issue but upon probable cause supported by one or more affidavits sworn to before the issuing authority in person or using advanced communication technology. The issuing authority, in determining whether probable cause has been established, may not consider any evidence outside the affidavits.

No warrant is issued without probable cause. Probable cause is not an exception to getting a warrant, but a requirement for issuing a warrant.

The factual scenario doesn't fall into any warrant exception: Consent, search incident to arrest, hot pursuit, brief investigative "Terry" stops, plain view, destruction of evidence.

THIS GUY IS A DAMN PHONY
>>
>>67891354

Oui.
>>
>>67891173

My small town was a bit different, as we have a state police barracks about 15 minutes away in the town over, but staties are pretty rare anyway. Our local police departments normally had only 4-6 officers for a small town of a couple thousand. Weird imaging being so small as to have no local police though.

I guess one advantage of my area is how little crime we have. That may or may not have something to do with our local demographics being 98.7% white as well.
>>
>>67890977
We had the new ESAPI places on my last tour. About half the weight of the version 1/&2 plates. One of my buddies got 3 rounds from an AK in his vest and walked away with a couple cracked ribs. Lucky bastard.
>>
>>67891046
State troopers, in my experience, are giant dicks who are basically rolling tax collectors.

>>67891068
We look for unnusual behavior. "Leader of the pack" syndrome where theres a big line of cars behind you in the passing lane and nobody directly behind you.

That causes us to believe you're speeding, and 90% of the time, we're right

>>67891069
Homeless woman I bought lunch for pissing in my car. Gunshot wounds.

>>67891128
We'll try to probe you with questions. Perfectly legal. You have no idea how many people self incriminate.

>>67891238
BECAUSE I WANTED TO KICK ASS AND GET AWAY WITH IT

>>67891354
Use of firearms, even accidentally changes the whole game amigo. Sorry for not confirming whatever fictional story you wanted to hear?

>>67891539
Thats goddamn miraculous. The paper that came with my plates said that it was only "guaranteed" to stop one round. Most likely though, thats a legal thing.

I'm glad he managed to survive 3. You should give him a nickname for that
>>
>>67891354
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heien_v._North_Carolina

Cops don't need to know the law.
>>
>>67891498

Much of S. New Jersey is like this as well. Make a call and it's the Staatspolizei who respond.
>>
>>67887898
Are you the guy whose boss had a loli gf or something?
>>
Just trying to get a gauge of where in the burgh you're located. South hill/lebo, North hills/niggers, squirrel hills/Jews, or farther afield. Just looking for an East/West/North/South kind of thing.

Dormont btw
>>
File: 1402942832862.jpg (166 KB, 636x600) Image search: [Google]
1402942832862.jpg
166 KB, 636x600
>>67887133
because you are a fucking nigger
how is your gibsmedat going today?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILDc0AwH5A0

actually you are even lower than a nigger
>>
File: image.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
image.png
80 KB, 500x421
How do I get a gf?
>>
Pig
>>
>>67891665
"Sponge" seemed appropriate at the time. :)

We did route clearance in almost every deployment, you either develop a dark sense of humor or you break at some point.
>>
>>67891973
>sponge
Would be nice if nothing had happened

Since there are broken ribs
>bbq ribs
>>
>>67891785
Far, far east. Thankfully away from the degenerates, for the most part.

My college roommate was from Dormont!

>>67891849
Wait for God Emperor Trump to get elected, and he will assign you a gf

>>67891973
One of my best friends on the force was an ex-helicopter pilot. Very chill, nice guy, even went to his parents house for a BBQ. But, trashcanistan definitely changed him. Hes paranoid.
>>
>>67891665
So is it true that if I don't consent to a search of my car and invoke my right to remain silent I will be in a good spot on a random pull over assuming you can't see or smell anything illegal? My dad who was a cop would tell me stuff like don't resist, but don't talk, ask for a lawyer and if I am going to break the law break one law at a time. He is also a drunk and was very power trippy after beating blacks before cameras were required. Idk if I should take his advice some times.
>>
Bumping for >>67890330
>>
>>67892109
Cracked, not broken. The medics checked him out he had a few hairline fractures but was otherwise OK. Spent the next 4 months in the TOC as a night mission RTO. The name stuck for CPL Robert Sponge.
>>
File: image.png (167 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
167 KB, 1200x1200
Keep shooting violent criminals regardless of skin color, stop being a power tripping abusive asshole to American Citizens that you are supposed to protect and serve.
>>
>>67891665
>You have no idea how many people self incriminate.
I have watched a few vids on it, and my guess is it's like 98%

do you still do the "do you know why I've stopped you/do you know how fast you were going" thing? then they either incriminate or admit to reckless driving? kek, that's hella fucking sneaky

how would you answer that question btw?

>>67892172
>ex-helicopter pilot
he forgot how to fly?
>>
How does it feel to know that the libtards and conservaturds are both wrong, and what's actually destroying the country isn't shit skins, or shylocks, or big banks and mega rich, but actually just you and other public union members like you, making way, way, WAY more money than you've ever actually been worth?
>>
>>67892256
You have every right to deny a search of your car, and in fact you should do that.

Any questions besides typical banter, IE license, registration and proof of insurance, you should remain silent.

Fighting the law on the streets is a terrible idea. Fighting in the courts is a much better option.

My exes dad was a state trooper, and sounds kinda like your dad. Take his advice with a grain of salt.
>>
>>67892278
top kek

did he nailed the gun shotted plaque to the wall of his bed
>>
>>67892428
if your going to bate, put some fucking effort into it
>>
>>67886923
Do you seriously believe that speed limits and other traffic regulations actually protect people?
>>
File: 1418268259700.png (103 KB, 231x205) Image search: [Google]
1418268259700.png
103 KB, 231x205
>>67890942
>offers to send you evidence
>LOL WOW YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE EVIDENCE!!!1
Are you literally retarded?...

On topic:
Two questions
The other day I bumped some junker in a parking deck. My car got a few scrapes but their piece of trash got off fine. (at least I couldn't tell if I damaged it since it was already shit) Is there any way that I'm going to get charged with hit and run since I didn't even bother leaving info or anything? I dont want some nigger getting three times their car's value from me.
Question two:
Whats the easiest way to identify undercover cops? I've noticed the ones in my state always have permanent plates but other than that it's basically a toss up.
>>
>>67892172
Black hawk pilots get a raw deal, you're a magnet for small arms fire and half the time not authorized to fire back with the door guns. All that collateral damage in a city you know?

Funny enough the first thing they tell us when dealing with the stateside police is "just shut up, be polite, and take the ticket." Cops around military bases don't need a reason to roll your ass up and make life a living hell.
>>
>>67888861
>being this much of a bitch about speeding
I get that a lot of people drive dangerously and that's mostly going too quickly in the wrong places and conditions. Too quickly in many cases can be below the posted speed limits. A lot of speed limits are needlessly restrictive though and most shouldn't be enforced at certain times. Why do I have to drive 20mph past a school in the middle of the night during the summer holidays?

Also why do I have to wear a seat belt? The only time that should be enforced is if I'm in the back seat behind someone because then I'm endangering someone else. I don't care that you might not want to scrape me off the road, I will take the risks I choose to take with my own life so do your job and scrub up my brains.
>>
>>67892428
>protecting everything you love
>almost altruistic form of public services
>destroying the country
kill yourself senpai
>>
>>67892491
No but we dug out one of the rounds with a Gerber and he made it into a good luck charm for his tags. You have to turn in damaged plates to supply to get new ones.
>>
>>67886923
what would happen if you caught someone behind ritual muders?
>>
>>67892445
>You have every right to deny a search of your car, and in fact you should do that.
isn't a bit questionable to ask to search things you really should have a search warrant for in the first place? a bit unethical or immoral?

>>67892544
>easiest way to identify undercover cops?
flash a donut and see if their eyes light up, cos cops and donuts is a hilarious and true thing
>>
>>67886923
why do many branches of local law enforcement in the US include a kike star on he badge?
>>
>>67892545
>"just shut up, be polite, and take the ticket."
good goyim, feed us shekels, do not resist
>>
>>67892418
Yes! SOP for a traffic stop is to ask for their papers, then asking "do you know why I pulled you over"

Generally, soccer moms and shit say "i'm sorry officer I know I was speeding, my daughter has ballet yadadadada"

They get a ticket

As a private citizen, I generally would say, "no, I have no idea why you pulled me over. Explain."

>>67892509
On paper? Yeah. In practice, not really. Shitty drivers will be shitty drivers even at 10 miles per hour

>>67892544
Parking places generally have cameras. Unless that dude files an insurance report and they investigate it, I doubt you're gonna get fucked

Undercover cops are so fucking obvious that it baffles my mind that they catch anyone.

>>67892545
McCreary was such a nice guy. I knew him back in college before he got deployed to Afghanistan. All he did was medivac and save lives, even those afghani fuckers.

He changed, and not for the better :(

>>67892696
Report to my reptillian jewish overlords, obviously.

>>67892734
Because you have autism.

>>67892724
Every citizen should know the law and hamper stuff like unreasonable searches, even if you have nothing to hide. Thats just using your constitutional rights.
>>
>>67892172
Irwin greensburg herminie? That makes sense. My girl works at one of the sheetz out there and lives there. Thanks for saving the day again fampai.
>>
Another question, down here the sheriff office has been absorbing a lot of smaller departments. .

Do you run into any clashes with different departments in your city?
>>
>>67889655
I find in my experience most do consider ignorance a defence and let you off with a warning for a lot of the smaller more obscure things.
>>
I want to join Law Enforcement as well. How important is a driving record?

I've been in 2 accidents and have had 1 speeding ticket.
>>
do you know the significance of the star or not?
>>
>>67892773
The US army has no shortage of ways to fuck you over.

Run a red light and get a ticket, even if you fight it and win the company Commander can get you busted by the UCMJ. Remove driving privileges on base, especially with DUI. Citizens are immune from double jeopardy, soldiers, not so much.
>>
>>67892902
Yes, and its fucking glorious. I threatened to arrest a metro cop that was out of his jurisdiction for speeding and littering, that fucking autist.

>>67893015
Driving records are important. The hiring process will look for any possible chance to fuck you over.

>>67893148
So i've heard. You're government property, so you forfeit certain rights. I've heard of cops making 30 traffic stops on a weekend around military bases
>>
>>67892827
Yeah, there were a few ambushes where we would get hit with an IED then small arms fire. We would attack and take out the ambush then some of the wounded Afghans would hand off their weapons and we would have to medevac them. , drawing in a bird for another ambush.
>>
>>67893319
What do you think of Chris Dorner
>>
>>67892827
>As a private citizen, I generally would say, "no, I have no idea why you pulled me over. Explain."
that sounds pretty good, the one I heard was "I've been advised by my lawyer not to answer questions like that without him being present"

do you regard it as unethical/immoral to trick people to incriminate themselves?

>Every citizen should know the law and hamper stuff like unreasonable searches, even if you have nothing to hide. Thats just using your constitutional rights.
should agents of the state be allowed to attempt to trick people into giving up their rights?

>>67892973
>let you off with a warning for a lot of the smaller more obscure things
doesn't change the fact that the system is fucking broken, and focused far too heavily on generating shekels

what about the traffic camera bullshit when they just send you a fine, then tell you that you can appeal the CONVICTION!

when under common law it was determined through the magna carta that "no fines shall issue ... except on conviction by a jury of their peers"

they convict you then tell you you can appeal, there is never a trial, it's summary justice

>>67893148
never knew that

things look pretty fucked for the US military, open gays, fucking women, gender and racial quotas for promotion

it's almost like they don't give a shit about being as effective as possible
>>
Whats with the lame ass questions lately, /pol/?

>ask me about my cruiser
>ask me about my felllow officers
>ask me about dude weed lmao

Just ask me something cool, i'm getting bored here

>>67893369
My friend told me much of the same. Fuck that. Our country should never go into a war without the balls to torch the earth and actually fight a war
>>
>>67893471
What is your best/worst hooker story?
>>
>>67893471
How often do you arrest colombian niggers over there.
Are latinos a nuissance homie?

>Protip: never talk about their rides
>never insult their mothers
>be friendly, but they will always want to get something from you
>>
>>67893471
how long are your shifts?
what is your shift pattern?
what happens if you need a sick day?
what's the best things about your city/state?
how much training do you do per year?
are there any big events where you getr overtime?
>>
>>67893449
I don't mind openly gay soldiers. There is enough homo shit played for laughs in combat arms as it is. What I mind is thin skinned soldiers. I served with gay enlisted and one gay officer. Some of the most in shape hard charging swinging dicks I've ever met.

I'd take them in my platoon any day over some winging little shit who can't take a little verbal banter.
>>
>>67886923
SAO/Bridge Guy glad to see you are still alive. Sucked Zed's cock much recently? How's your south african wife and your cardboard cop in the window.
>>
>>67893785
that's not what I was getting at

a gay soldier is more likely to get a promotion than a straight, this is unfair, it should be based on merit

same with shitskins and lumpy shirts
>>
>>67889343
>do not EVER admit to drug usage during the hiring process though.

Are you fucking serious...I filled out my background investigation questionnaire because everyone says "just be 100% honest because this job is about honesty and integrity." So I was honest...now I'm going to get fucked. Great.
>>
>>67893449
Won't lie I'm pretty salty about all the speeding cameras.
>>
>>67893923
Don't worry you passed the stupid test so you're guaranteed a job in law enforcement.
>>
>>67893471
How nice does it feel to fuck up degenerate 20 somethings that try to give you shit? How often does it happen?
>>
>>67886923

Godspeed and may you always draw leather first and hit all the niggers with the first shot.
>>
File: creepy_VP.jpg (260 KB, 1484x988) Image search: [Google]
creepy_VP.jpg
260 KB, 1484x988
>>67893471
What advice would you give to a child you suspect may be getting molested. Knowing that the perp is a dangerous gun owner and may hurt the child if they talk.
>Only one perp
>it's their little secret
>>
>>67893920
Maybe in the pog world. At least when I was in. Combat arms doesn't fuck around with that shit. I watched my old 1SG in the "diversity briefing" barely contained laughter from him the whole time. We still stuck with the "merit over demographics" model of promotion.

Funny enough the first female 12B went AWOL before reaching her first duty station.
>>
>>67894169
you never heard about the firt 4 wymyn who past the elite rangers course? qualifying them for squad commands?

and the rediculous standards lowering like extra sleep, privacy tents, extra retries, half weight packs etc etc
>>
>>67893952
This. Instead of making sure foreigners, kids and old people don't have licenses they put up cameras everywhere and turn around and tell us it's for safety.

If they were so concerned about safety they'd stop giving licenses to people who can't drive, make it illegal for people to ride their toy bikes on roads, and fix the timing of the traffic lights. But I guess that's too much to ask
>>
>>67894331
increasing the crime rate and skewing the system against Whites by giving lenient sentences to shitskins is directly out of the cultural marxist playbook

as is blm
>>
>>67891665
>Use of firearms, even accidentally changes the whole game amigo.

you cannot dig into the ground to recover an already discharged bullet that is not subject to the plain view warrant exception. You are so clearly not a cop it isn't even funny.

You thought probable cause meant no warrant was necessary when literally any Criminal Justice major knows it is a requirement not an exception.

>>67891682

>Cops don't need to know the law.

they do if they don't want the bullet they just dug out of the ground thrown out as the fruit of a poisonous tree.
>>
>>67894298
Let the rangers deal with them. We call it "Setting someone up for failure."

Officers do fuck all in the way of fighting. Only the butter bar Lt might get to fire his weapon in anger before they end up behind a desk or at the back of a convoy twiddling their thumbs.

It will work itself out in the end, right now it is a political stunt. I am not happy about it but I don't get to have a say, I just execute the missions and bring people home.
>>
>>67889495
>>67889564
What are your opinions on women being police? Are they as incompetent as they seem?
>>
>>67894331
I don't see it having any effect which is what bothers me. People still speed. They always will. There are so many roads around where EVERYONE drives about 10 over the 30mph limit as it's perfectly safe to do yet they plonk a mobile camera there every now and then to catch people out. They know full well they're going to catch most people on that road, I've followed police cars going 40 down there. It's so transparent.
>>
>>67887282
> I'd shoot you but I can't be arsed with the damn paperwork
KEK
>>
>>67893716
I'm a newer officer, so I get stuck on 12 hour shifts most of the time.

>>67894104
Most people who give me trouble are millenials. Older people generally just take the fine and fuck off.

>>67894162
My department has a lot of rural areas around it. A known, dangerous child molester that couldn't be lawfully charged would probably catch a bullet from a stray hunter :^)

>>67894694
They tend to be competeant, but they have gigantic complexes about their gender/sex.
>>
>>67889564
Can i become an officer of I have never owned a car? But I do have license
>>
>>67894804

kill any niggers yet?
>>
>>67887919
>illegal uncle
>illegal uncle
>illegal uncle
>illegal uncle
BUILD THE WALL
>>
How boring would your job be if niggers did not exist?
>>
>>67894740
I know. It's straight up legal extortion.

Ever notice how they put the cameras up at like 2 o'clock in the morning? You don't even realize it's there until you come up on it or get a ticket in the mail.

They're getting really slick by me with the Jew tactics. They'll put a camera up for a while, then take it down for a couple weeks. Soon as you get used to it being gone they sneak it back up. Also they almost always put them at the bottom of a hill.

Truly underhanded Jewish tactics
>>
>>67887962
You're mixing up vpns and tor.
>>
>>67886923
So are you allowed to "chase" motorcycles? Here it is kind of odd. It seems like the only officers who pull over bikes are the motorcycle cops. The cruisers don't even bother.

Case and point the only ticket I've gotten on my bike was from a bike cop.

"Do you know why I pulled you over?"
>Because I let you?
>>
>>67888011
The wall just got ten feet higher!
>>
You smoke weed ?
>>
>>67894578
>Let the rangers deal with them. We call it "Setting someone up for failure."
except when they fail, it might lead to the death of good soldiers

>It will work itself out in the end, right now it is a political stunt
has anything the progressives achieved for their cause ever been reversed?

for every shitskin or other special snowflake that gets a pass on entry, promotion or gets a light punishment, there is a more capable White man who misses out

you might enjoy this book
www.resist.com/CWII.pdf

it's on tpb too if that site might not be something you want in your history

the White man has been assigned the lowest tier in the american and western empire, replacing them in the police force and military, especially in the command structure, is a top priority
>>
>>67894804
do you drink much? what beers/spirits do you like? do you hang out with your fellow cops mostly or mostly non-cops?
>>
>>67887243
>>
File: 10 10.jpg (66 KB, 772x762) Image search: [Google]
10 10.jpg
66 KB, 772x762
>>67894804
>They tend to be competeant
hahahahahaha
>>
>>67894849
Yeah, i guess. You'd have to prove the same competency with a cruiser as everyone else.

>>67895147
Most of my job is dealing with white soccer moms. the AA percentage in my jurisdiction is very low.

>>67895234
Uh, yes? its a motor vehicle. Theres a higher chance of injury and lawsuit for a cruiser vs a motorcycle, so maybe they were just using more caution?

>>67895419
Drinking, smoking cigs, and chewing tobacco are extremely prevalent among our force. Because its legal, mostly. Rxn drugs too, but only if you have a note.
>>
>>67895343
No, they will never see combat. They'll get put behind a desk or made the cook

Just because you pass ranger school doesn't mean you'll be put on an active team. Plus there is a bunch more training and shit after you get your tab/scroll(can't remember which one is first).
>>
>>67895493

I'm a private investigator. Y'all are pretty cool. I had a cop called on me earlier today when I was doing surveillance. I talk to you guys like normal people and you guys treat me like normal people.
>>
>>67895493
Could be caution.I was riding back from a track day in my full leathers once and some BMW SUV blows passed me doing 90 in a 60 . this cruiser cuts across the median and comes within a foot of my front wheel .

I had been riding all day at the track and and had gotten all those speed demons out there so I just throw my arms up and point at the SUV which he then runs down.

Scariest shit I have seen on a bike were the times officers have cut me off or nearly rammed me.
>>
Did your department phase out the crown vic yet? If so what cruiser do you drive?
>>
>>67895573
>No, they will never see combat.
wasn't there a time when they would have never been allowed to enter at all? or have any authority at all?

what makes you so sure that the insane forces of progressiveness won't bully the government into allowing female frontline soldiers, and officers?

I wonder if they would even fight one lawsuit before folding? How would they try to defend it? "women aren't capable enough to be frontline soldiers" OMG THOSE EVIL BIGOTED SHITLORDS!!

not to mention that the government is fully on board with the progressive agenda that permeates everything. The Cathedral and the Inner Party are in charge wilst the Outer Party is just their to scare the Inner Party and pretend to be some sort of opposition

Wasn't there a female naval Tomcat pilot who got extra passes in training and ended up killing herself by over correcting her aircraft causing an engine stall?
>>
>>67886923

Why do police have a tendency to look the other way when a nigger commits a crime?
>>
File: CONDUCTOR.gif (301 KB, 136x240) Image search: [Google]
CONDUCTOR.gif
301 KB, 136x240
AM I BEING DETAINED?
AM I BEING DETAINED?
AM I BEING DETAINED?
AM I BEING DETAINED?
>>
>>67895892
Hey, i'm sorry that had to happen. PIs are some pretty based dudes. Grizzled old fucks that have seen everything.

>>67895973
Man, i'm sorry that had to happen. I drive twice as carefully around bikes as I do around cars. Something happens and my fender gets trashed, and you're a bloodstain on the asphalt.

>>67895988
My cruiser has 250k miles on it. V8 and handles like i'm constantly driving around two fat chicks in the back.

We'll get new cruisers.....in 2026

>>67896172
We don't.

>>67896328
Yes. Put your hands where I can see them and put the memes on top of your vehicle.
>>
>>67894060
I feel like it would make more sense to fail the stupid test and get a job in law enforcement...
>>
>>67896455
Lol the assholes in MD get new cars every year. They had chargers last year now they're all getting those ugly ass fords
>>
>>67896455
Ouch, RCMP here got the new Taurus and Explorer, the latter of which is even worse. Who the fuck uses an SUV as a pursuit vehicle.

Another question though, what do you think of those faggots that buy decommissioned Vics and keep the black and white cop paint/spot light? Do you pull them over?
>>
>>67896455

if i immigrate to america, can i become a cop or do i have to wait several years?
>>
>>67887527
Yeah it's illegal to say your someone else. In my state we have a program that is linked to DMV with your picture
>>
>>67896788
Those SUV's have really stiff suspension. You'd be surprised at the handling
>>
>>67896679
This is a myth, much like the "quota" system.

Intelligent people who score too high on the tests DO NOT GET BEAT COP WORK.

They get recommended for stuff like IT, comms, or PI work.

This doesn't mean the average beat cop is a retard.

>>67896723
Must be nice working in a connected congressmans district :(

>>67896788
No. Generally the community eggs their cars and fucks with them.

Unless you mean vigilantes. Vigiliantes get fucked over harder than actual criminals, in my experience.

>>67896829
Thats a nebulous question. Your best bet would be to immigrate, join the military, and THEN try to join the force.
>>
Im a law abiding citizen, clean cut black man. and i drive a M4. any reason why only white cops always tend to slow down, get behind me and always try to run my plates, but i see white guys speed past and nothing ever happens.

What is said behind closed doors about profiling blacks, intentionally?

Also why is shit like this allowed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4vX_PXsJPU
>>
Do you find that your colleagues are not exactly, shall we say well versed in using firearms?
>>
>>67897264
>any reason why only white cops always tend to slow down, get behind me and always try to run my plates, but i see white guys speed past and nothing ever happens.
it might be because you're black
>>
>>67895474
All we ever see of cops is when they are beating niggers into submission or slamming people off the road.
That's just the highlights.
Most of being a cop is public relations and paperwork. Women can do that just fine.
>>
>>67897264
Blacks do more crime. Simple as that
>>
>>67897264
Let me put it to you as nicely as I can.

Pit bulls, rottweilers, and German shepherds commit the vast majority of dog bites.

The dog catcher "profiles" if you will, those breeds, because thats just statistics. Those breeds commit a lot of bites.

Its nothing personal. You can call it institutional racism or whatever you like, but the fact is, whenever I pull over an AA, they tend to have priors or a warrant or something else.

A dog catcher who doesn't "profile" pit bulls isn't very good at his job, now is he?

In a perfect world, this wouldn't happen. But we don't live in a perfect world.

>>67897373
Yes. our department is pretty strapped for funds, but one of the major things we have is free ammo for us to go shoot on our spare time.

My fellow officers can hit the broad side of a barn, but good luck getting them to shoot a perps head when he has a hostage.
>>
>>67897375
So basically breathing while not being white is suspect?
>>
>>67897636
Yes. You could always move to Africa. Start up a gofundme. I'll donate
>>
>>67890019
>I wear a level IV bulletproof plate under my department issued IIIA vest. It helps me sleep better at night.

Standard issue for soft body armor is lvl 2. Lvl 3 is hard ceramic plates that are pretty thick. Then you put an even thicker plate under that? Either you're full of shit or you walk around looking like a turtle. What does your policy say?
>>
>>67887954
160 year old Military victories...what a thing to brag about. My country had great war campaigns and battles while you were all still eating with your feet, pablo.
>>
>>67897619
So is it okay for me to just shoot you on sight because you being white there is a higher chance that you will just attack me or violate my rights just for fun it or because "muh statistics"

I mean i wouldn't be a very good american citizen if i allowed state and federal dictators fuck with the rights of americans.

Should i shoot you if you're around my daughters in fear that you might molest, rape and then murder them because "muh statistics" show that whites are prone to committing acts of genocide and the rape, murder, and molestation of children. Are you christian? because that triples the risk.
>>
>>67897264
because reality is racist, don't blame the cops my flying unicorn friendo, blame those who have given your demographic such a shitty set of statistics
>>
>>67897997
fuck off Jamal and go to Africa
>>
>>67898000
racism and the slaughter of blacks in the united states pre-date ghetto culture. Ghetto culture is the result.
>>
>>67897997
Whites attack blacks at extremely low rates. Your fears are unfounded
>>
>>67897878
Level II doesn't even get made anymore, so far as I know.

Level IIIa is soft, concealable armor. My uniform kinda sticks out because of that hard ceramic plate.

Our policy is to use the equipment that we are issued.

In reality, if I spend my paycheck on neat toys that aren't grenade launchers or RPGs, then its all good.

>>67897997
White people commit the vast majority of school shootings. Am I a race traitor because I can look at objective fact?

Lets see your ID, Trayvon.

(Im kidding but your hostile nature kinda warrants a response)
>>
>>67897527
If I was a perp, I'd fancy my chances against a woman half my weight than a big guy
>>
>>67898124
WE WUZ CIVILISED N SHIT I SWEAR TO GAD
>>
What kind of salary do you get?

Truely do you feel in danger considering everyone has a weapon?
>>
>>67898162
Spend your life living the straight and narrow, graduate top of your class, make high six figures, and still get treated like trash. But we should just deal with it right?

PS i grew up in a home of law enforcement

Mother was a dispatcher for 20 years
Father has been in law enforcement since he was 18.
>>
>>67897892
how many men did it take to conquer mexico again? 100? with 14 horses?
>>
>>67898306
No shit. Way to entirely miss the point.
The vast majority of police work is entirely gender neutral.
In those rare cases men are better.
>>
I graduated from a good college and consider myself at least a little above average intelligence. Would I basically be guaranteed a job provided I'm up to the physical standards?
>>
ausfag here. really digging this thread. much respect to au cops for monitoring kebab and charging them under the full force of the law. much respect to usa cops for living in what must be a nogged up urban jungle , where lil niggus run around with guns.

thank you for keeping society civilized, it would be rapefugee central without your blood, sweat and tears.

Thnkyou guyz.
>>
>>67886923
British police officer here. I work in a rural area so not much crime. I won't tell you the constabulary as I don't wish to be identified. It's in Northern England. Most of my work is covering a patch on the most dangerous road in England; the A66. The accidents can be horrific.
We usually get there before the paramedics. It can be very distressing.
Other than that most of my job is alright. The occasional case of shoplifting, petty theft, and other minor offences.
How's you job? I hope you stay safe mate.
>>
>>67886923
I work at hotels in an 'entertainment district'.

Thank you for hauling drunk assholes away. I don't even mind when you guys get overtime to come regulate when you're off duty.
>>
>>67897997
>"muh statistics" show that whites are prone to committing acts of genocide and the rape, murder, and molestation of children
oh no, he's getting aggressive, prepare to fire!

what statistics? niggers commit all those crimes at higher rates than Whites, SIGNIFICANTLY higher rates

you can't just pretend that blacks don't commit HALF the murders whilst being only 12% of the population
>>
>>67887954
Still salty about the Mexican-American War?

Keep driving around listening to polka music and trying to act hard.
>>
>>67886923
I live in Dallas and our cops shoot people all the time. Earlier this week a officer shot the fuck out of this teenager right down from my house. Are officers just over trained to reach for it or what?
>>
File: PicsArt_03-18-12.28.34.jpg (597 KB, 3052x1717) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-18-12.28.34.jpg
597 KB, 3052x1717
>>67898162
Lvl 2 that I was issued a few months ago. So your department issues out military grade gear for regular patrol?
>>
>>67898306
Fun fact, while in the academy, they brought in a female jiu-jitsu instructor.

I had prior boxing experience, so I was goaded into grappling with her.

She put me in a triangle choke. I picked her up and slammed her into that blue 1/4 inch padding.

The lesson was canceled for that day.

>>67898327
Less than a public school teacher, with a slightly higher chance of being shot.

>>67898367
Black cops are based and generally don't put up with bullshit from their fellow people.

>>67898467
Guaranteed? No.

>>67898514
I feel for you mate. Traffic accidents are fucking brutal. Recently, I saw a station wagon get clipped by a semi trailer. Thankfully everyone got out alive, but one second earlier or later and we'd have to break out the fire hose.

>>67898546
When I was in college, I was in a fraternity. I tend to be a lot better with drunk people than my fellow officers. You can't rationalize with a drunk person.

>>67898692
Our training is to magdump until a threat is neuturalized. What a "threat" constitutes is up to interpretation.
>>
>>67898124
We wuz kings. da white man be takin all our powerz.
Africa would be a great civilization without whites.
>>
>>67898811
What are some reasons that people haven't made the cut to become a police officer? Both obvious and not-so-obvious.
>>
>>67898124
so which part of Africa do you prefer to live in? Away from ebil whitey

since your so badly oppressed n all

>>67898457
are you retarded?

so they're just as good, EXCEPT IN THIS ONE REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT AREA WHERE THEY AREN'T

what about female firefighters?

>>67898470
>thank you for keeping society civilized
yet there are still kebab, they should remove them

did you know the crime rate per 100k has gone up 46x in Britain from 1900 to 1994? 4600%

>>67898514
what's your opinion of traffic cameras finding you guilty without trial?
>>
>>67897997
Well if Jamal and Leroy would use their fucking seatbelt I wouldn't profile them so much. :3

Seriously though, the statistics on violent crime in America is really skewed. For only making up less than %20 of the population "African Americans" make up a disproportionate amount of the criminal population.

Black on white crime is over 10 times the rate of white on black crime in every category. And black on black crime is close to 25 times the rate of white on black.

Police are more likely to shoot a white suspect than a black one.

So the short answer really is, if you see some niggas niggin' tell em to stop that shit because they are giving everyone who looks like them a bad rap.
>>
>>67898922
Polygraph tests generally dont immediately disqualify you. They are pretty inpercise and more like voodoo science than an actual test

Psychiatric tests are the big thing. If you show even the slightest sign of antisocial tendencies or prior stuff like even ADD or an assault as a minor, you're gonna get blacklisted.

>>67898787
Most of our equipment is standard issue from the DoJ. What line of work are you in to get a Level II vest?

(and who did you piss off lol)

Just kidding.
>>
>>67898580
>Hitler was black hurrr
>settlers that slaughtered natives where black hurrr
>slavery in the US was maintained by blacks hurr
>Segregation, jim crow, the KKK, and lync parties where carried out by blacks hurrr
>school shootings are carried out exclusively by blacks hurrr
>bombing of schools and hospitals in 3rd world countries for oil was carried out by blacks hurrr

Poverty produces crime
Blacks mostly likely to be living in poverty

That makes sense
>>
>>67898811
>Our training is to magdump until a threat is neuturalized.

Holy shit why don't people get this. I'm lookin to get in law enforcement and whenever I see someone say 'WOW HE SHOT 13 TIMES AT THIS GUY WHY DIDN'T HE SHOOT HIS LEG' it pisses me off. If you're shooting your gun, it's to kill. If you shoot once, you can miss. If the guy is obviously already dead and has been sitting there motionless for a reasonable amount of time, then you stop shooting. It's the same concept as MMA, you keep punching and striking and keep the offense up until the ref breaks you up and the fight is confirmed over.
>>
>>67899229
laziness produces crime. FTFY
"easy money" and nogs feel entitled to it.
>>
>>67899009
>EXCEPT IN THIS ONE REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT AREA WHERE THEY AREN'T
>REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT
IT'S
NOT
Something that comes up .01% of the time is not important you fucking sperg.
Quit getting your world views from actions movies and COPS
>>
>>67899162
Sheriff's office in NC. Did you get some of the federal grant money?
>>
File: 1446058927496.jpg (75 KB, 1024x430) Image search: [Google]
1446058927496.jpg
75 KB, 1024x430
>>67899229
>poverty produces crime
Not as much as niggers do.
>>
File: 1445316613099.png (1 MB, 795x2238) Image search: [Google]
1445316613099.png
1 MB, 795x2238
>>67899229
>>
>>67899229
>be black
>be poor
>decide to be a criminal because, "i aint working for no bitch ass craka, tha man aint holden me down"
>rob house
>get shot
>damn whitey cracks wont let me rob em and shit, to get muh jordans and crack, holden me down, dey so raycist

eat a bullet
>>
>>67899356
Exactly man. Thats why people get charge for firing a "warning shot".

If you draw your firearm, and shoot at someone, you better be ready to kill someone because otherwise you're gonna get sued out the ass.

>>67899447
Our department is small. We got pennies. Some of our trunk guns are old mil-surp M-14s instead of AR-15s.

One of our veteran officers even had an M-2 carbine.
>>
File: spinny face.gif (17 KB, 130x129) Image search: [Google]
spinny face.gif
17 KB, 130x129
>>67899229
>Jim Crow LAWS
>Crime
>>
>>67899069
And i agree, nigs need to stop ruining it for other blacks, but not every crime is worthy of a death sentence.

Running from cops will being unarmed =/= okay to shoot the person in the back.
Selling cigs illegally doesn't warrant being strangled to death

If some retard pulls a gun on the police your ass deserve to get blown the fuck away. too bad so sad. same if you pull a knife on a cop and charge the officer.

But if a person surrenders and still gets the shit kicked out of him, police point cameras away intentionally while screaming "Stop resisting" so they have an excuse to have a curb stomping party on a unarmed black man, the death sentence or life in prison should be what they get. Not fired and then rehired at another station.

Cops should be allowed to do their jobs and put down people that are REAL threats, but cops that abuse their powers should face extreme punishments. Like in the case of the video i posted, every cop should be slapped with a 25 year sentence with no possibility of parole.
>>
>>67899577
"Dead niggers don't sue". Wait that isn't PC ahem " dead suspects don't sue"
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
If a cop hands you a ticket and doesn't answer any of your concerns as she's walking away to her squad vehicle, how wrong was To start getting out of my car to get her to comeback and bring me the radar reading? She heard me open the door and immediately reached out to close it with my feet sticking out and trapping me, continually pushing on the door to try and close it? It was a bs move to pull me over anyway, a guy panicked in front of me when he saw her up ahead so I defensively dove out of the way of his excessive breaking.
>>
>>67899802
I completely agree with you. Stealing a stereo shouldn't be a death sentence, thats just asinine.

People being unarmed doesn't mean they aren't dangerous.

Prime mike tyson was unarmed, but I still wouldn't get in a ring with him. He could kill you with one bad punch.

Adrenaline is a hell of a drug. Thats why officers beat people who seem to be submitting to arrest.

Once again, i'm a human. i'm not robocop. they don't pay me enough to eliminate and detain every degenerate in society.

I'm just trying to clean up my town and make it a little better.

And yes, cops that abuse their power in illegal ways should get harsher penalties.

Like that one patrolman that just fucking john wayne pulled out his gun on a dude that was dazed from a car crash. Disgusting.

Theres gonna be shitty people in every single job on this planet. Just so happens that we get the most bad press.
>>
>>67899802
>Running from cops will being unarmed =/= okay to shoot the person in the back.

You have no reason to run from a police officer attempting to arrest, detain or discuss things with you unless you are a criminal. Just be polite, cooperative and ask to speak to your lawyer if need be. This is common sense

If you are a criminal, and you refuse to listen to the instructions of a law enforcement officer and run away like an idiot surely you only have yourself to blame when they try to stop you? If some nog isn't going to listen why should polite waste time and effort and risk personal injury chasing him down when they can just put a bullet in him and be done with it?
>>
>>67897997
id shoot you just for getting sassy. blame blacks for ruining your stereotype. they did it, didnt they? also not a cop. also i get profiled everytime i enter the airport because tattoo. live with it.
>>
What do you do when you have to take a shit?

Just go into a local convenience store?
>>
>>67899577
>If you draw your firearm, and shoot at someone, you better be ready to kill someone because otherwise you're gonna get sued out the ass.

something like this happened a few years ago in the Leigh Valley. Cops where trying to apprehend a known drug dealer as he barricaded himself inside his moms house armed with a shotgun or something. The cops went in and sprayed the place up and killed the perp. Later, the mom sued the city and won something like 25 million dollars. After that, the cops dialed it way back and all but stopped policing the bad neighborhoods and stopped raiding crack-houses. There used to be an old black woman who ran a trap house, she would sit on her stoop all day long, for years with her army of thugs slinging heroin and crack directly across from the police substation
>>
>>67899553
what was your training like? what did it consist of? Did it prepare you well enough? How did you study?
>>
>>67899802
Looking at it from the view of the law being a sword not a scalpel, any law you passed gets enforced by guns. Theft even of a pack of cigarettes will get the same reaction as taking money from a register. It sucks that it happens and that some police overreact and panic. They are human, and they see people usually at their worst.

There are only so many stories you can listen to about a friend being killed , shot in the face by some shitstain of a human being because they pulled over the wrong car before you simply say, "that won't happen to me."
>>
>>67898811
>Traffic accidents are fucking brutal.
Yes. But our work is to do our best to ensure the roads are safe.
My daughter is seventeen and I'm teaching her how to drive.17 is the legal age for a full driving licence in UK. Teaching her is infuriating. All I say is stuff like "slow down, that's a corner, watch your speed, bridge coming up, you need to watch your speed, check your mirrors" etc. She just wants to go fast.
I don't know much about US law. I don't know the difference between a sheriff, police officer, state trooper.
Please explain.

Here its based upon regions, but the law is different for Scotland and Northern Ireland. England and Wales are the same. I think the City of London has different laws - not London in general, just the square mile in the centre.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.