[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW MUCH DO LIBTARDS OVERESTIMATE THEIR ABILITY TO COPE WITH SHIT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: Overestimating oneself.png (262 KB, 1315x1784) Image search: [Google]
Overestimating oneself.png
262 KB, 1315x1784
How much do Libtards overestimate their ability to cope with shit?

>Muh duh, we can take in more migrants. Our cooperation and love will feed them.
Protip: you need fool-proof policies to manage migrant crisis, and most current governments are far from being fool-proof.
>Muh duh, polyamory is theoretically cool, so why not try it? I can perfectly cope with my wife having another romantic partner
Protip: you have no idea how you will react and you have no idea how much you will benefit from your new situation. You might score at the lottery... or not!
>Muh duh, I can totally manage my transition from one sex to another: we humans are intrinsically free and dominate nature so well I can be anything I want.
Protip: hormones are gonna shatter your personality and emphasize your mental disorders, plus technology is currently unable to make you procreate. Maybe one day... but not now.

Similarly, I ask: how much do /pol/ people overestimate their ability to cope?
>Muh duh, I don't need police. I have my gunz to protect me
Protip: you cannot win a war all by yourself.
>Muh duh, in a completely free market, everyone has a chance for success. And I will be on the side of the winners. Losers have only themselves to blame.
Protip: this works assuming everyone's starting point is similar. But assuming somebody has already gathered resources in history, this means the fair play you expect will never be a thing unless enforced (or facilitated) by the State.

Etc.
>>
>>67874246
i need more images like this please
>>
File: Napoleon.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Napoleon.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
Bump because my OP hits the nail on its head.

>>67874576
I'm sorry. I don't have more images...
But I think each of us can produce examples upon request.

E.g.:
>Muh duh we can legalize drugs. This is the way to freedom.
Protip: unless people are educated and trained about the risks of drugs, and society is built around them, it will be hard to prevent drugs to become "the new alcohol" in terms of social emergency.
>>
bamp
>>
>>67874246
and this is how murder–suicides start
>>
File: 1457236829556.jpg (199 KB, 871x917) Image search: [Google]
1457236829556.jpg
199 KB, 871x917
>>67874915
>pic related
>I myself had overestimated my ability to finish a degree in record time and do everything by the book
Protip: I was bound to collapse under stress and pressure, and it took a hella lot of help to pull me out of that shitty situation I forced myself into.
>>
File: C_2_foto_213264_image[2].jpg (92 KB, 1000x689) Image search: [Google]
C_2_foto_213264_image[2].jpg
92 KB, 1000x689
I'm for unlimited immigration as long they're attractive females of or near breeding age without STDs.
t. NRx
>>
>>67874971
why would you want to finish a degree in record time?
>>
File: 1456037073657.jpg (26 KB, 446x336) Image search: [Google]
1456037073657.jpg
26 KB, 446x336
>>67875075
>Acknowledges anons overestimate their ability to cope with young women manifesting on streets.
I salute your wisdom anon.
>>
>>67875224
Sorry, by "record" I meant "due time".
Considering where I come from and all the difficulties I had at the start, I should have immediately understood that I was not going to complete the degree in the prescribed time.

I was just demanding too much and the more I pushed, the more I was pushed back.

Now I accept my limits, will finish it. It will just take some more time, but it will be rewarding nonetheless. Why was I anxious to get everything done as soon as possible?
>>
File: mexican bricklayer2.jpg (99 KB, 1017x678) Image search: [Google]
mexican bricklayer2.jpg
99 KB, 1017x678
>Mexicans and Asians are better migrants than Mudslimes, and will MAGA
>>
>>67874246
>Similarly, I ask: how much do /pol/ people overestimate their ability to cope?
By placing undo faith that Trump is going to fix everything, just like libtards thought Obama was going to be their Jesus.

>Protip: you cannot win a war all by yourself.
Until non-Americans have had to defend their own life, you're not allowed to comment on guns and any opinion you have is invalid. Sorry :^)

>this means the fair play you expect will never be a thing
So what? Life is unfair. The people who complain the most about not having access to jobs are typically liars who don't want to apply themselves, black people especially. Affirmative Action guarantees them a free ride through life as long as they try, and trying is apparently too taxing for 80% of blacks. A poor white person is at a greater disadvantage than a poor black person. That's just a fact. The difference in outcomes is that the poor white person is statistically more likely to value education and work.

Oh no, muh feelins
>>
he should just fucking call her an adulterer and get a divorce, then do a donald trump - get a new sexy piece of ass
>>
File: Trump glory.jpg (91 KB, 399x482) Image search: [Google]
Trump glory.jpg
91 KB, 399x482
>>67875698
Yeah, but that's not the point of my post.
My OP is on overestimating.

E.g.
>Now OP is overestimating his ability to popularize his discovery among /pol/ people
Protip: if it is not about Trump, they will let your thread sage to death.
>>
>>67876247
>You cannot win a war all by yourself
Straw-man. No one holds this position.
>Free markets aren't fair
Depends on how you define fairness. Regardless, life isn't fair and you aren't entitled to anything other than your natural rights. The government's job is to protect natural rights, not to define and enforce some notion of 'fairness'.
>>
>>67875342
yeah why were you anxious, I got caught up in a 20/5 (2*2) thread
>>
>>67877443
>Free market
>Prices go up 10%
>Wages go up 1%

Don't like low wages?
>Bring the niggers over
>>
>>67874246
>Protip: you cannot win a war all by yourself
I don't plan to, scaring/killing a thug out of my home is good enough for me
Because, tou know, guns basic use is for self defense and recreation

>>67874690
>legalizing drugs
lolno
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.