[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do europeans (and americans) realize that without immigration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 40
File: CFB000_0.gif (51 KB, 531x472) Image search: [Google]
CFB000_0.gif
51 KB, 531x472
Do europeans (and americans) realize that without immigration with the extremely low birth rates you have your economy is going to shit?

Imagine living in a country where only 25% of the population is in working age and 75% are retirees. Imagine you yourself being that 20 something guy paying 70% of your salary in taxes to support all this old people, would you be ok with it?

The solution is obvious, women should stay at home and have as many kids as possible, but that won't happen you all know it.

So you are stuck with immigration unless you want to have a poor as fuck economy cause who in their right mind would want to invest in an economy where 70% of all earnings go to support old farts.

I know most people here are kids who don't understand how the world works but the older ones, how are you going to compromise?

I like being white, I can trace all my ancestors to Europe in less than 3 generations, I like living in a european culture, I hate niggers, sandniggers and mestizos but the reality is that they have their women in their place and thats why they'll always have a lot of kids and never have this problem I'm talking about.

Sadly at this time you can't stop immigration, you can make a fuss and be angry but the reality won't change, without immigrants there will be no one to pay you pension in 40 years.
>>
old people should be eaten
>>
>>67860451
Fuck pensions. Old people should be farming.
>>
>Sadly at this time you can't stop immigration, you can make a fuss and be angry but the reality won't change, without immigrants there will be no one to pay you pension in 40 years.

Which is the reason you should have saved up for the retirement yourself. Social benefits will go down the shitter in a couple of decades all around the western world, only boomers can be blamed for this mess.
>>
>>67860451
Nothing wrong with immigrants, just don't leave your door wide open like a retard.
>>
>>67861253

Until you're old and want to give a present to your fucking grandkids...

Liberals are fucking stupid (and cucks) but people here seem as deluded as them at times...
>>
>>67860451
Immigrants will not save Western economies because the immigrants do not have the skills to maintain modern economies, do not work even the menial jobs that they are capable of working, and further burden Western economies by using welfare extensively.

White Europeans and Americans would have higher birthrates without the burden of immigrants.
>>
>>67860451
Do europeans (and americans) realize with mass unskilled, low IQ immigration your economy is going to shit?
>>
>>67860451
The negative stuff will only affect the current generation. Even then the only people that will be hurt by this are richfags and old fags.
>>
What are you on about mate?

>implying immigrants have any intention of providing for us in any way

If anything they are going to make it worse because they will be draining benefits that we deserve, having paid our taxes all our lives
>>
>>67861583

Good luck getting rid of public pension funds...
>>
Well start raping women and put some unloved kids in the world if it's all about genetics, smartass.

And to OP: Mixed genpools have more methods to develop antibodies as far as I know...

Fuck whoever you like lol.
>>
>>67860451
False premise, the current situation says nothing about the future.

When the population decrease the welfare state will become unaffordable. In turn as the welfare state collapses the state can no longer feed women sums of cash, motivating them to find a husband and start a family. Taxation will inevitably decrease as government regulation is depopularized, making starting buying a house and starting a family more affordable. Birth rates once again increase.
>>
>>67861981
This. The whole birth rates meme is part of a larger campaign of generational warfare wages by the boomers against everyone else.
>>
>>67861762

white europeans and americans will not have higher birthrates because women will tell them to fuck off

>>67861810

a paki mcdonalds worker paying 20% of their wage in taxes is better than nothing
>>
Pension? lol, I've given up on that. I'll probably just off myself when I can't work anymore.
>>
>>67860451
>Implying this cant be more easily fixed by providing financial and social incentives to reproduce

Fuck off mudslime scum.
>>
>>67860451
>allowing immigration
>taxing whte men even more to finance rapefugees
>rapefugees spend "gibs me dat"
>GDP growth based on debt

OP listen carefully!
SUCK
MY
DICK
>>
>>67861963

An unloved kid is better than no kid at all

>>67861981

So you're gonna tell your parents to fuck off that all the money they paid for their pension is gone? You are a fucking piece of shit then.

And it is also more likely that men will lose their jobs first not women...
>>
>disincentivize whites from having children by giving handouts to shitskins
>birth rates drop
>we have to fix this by importing more non-whites!!!
fuck off proxy kike
>>
What wrong with fewer people in a country? It's crowded as shit here. Wouldn't it be nice to get some breathing space.

Why do we necessarily always want an increasing population?
>>
>>67860451
You forget that the European economies are very advanced and with the level of technology and industry we have available today, the need for just spitting out babies isn't there. The world is already overpopulated as it is, and there's no reason for why Europeans should just mass produce babies or import shitskins in order to retain a stable/growing population
>>
>>67862110
whites aren't having kids because they're responsible and want to have a nice nest egg before having kids

immigration has been being used since the 60's to reduce wages
>>
>>67860451
white americans have enough babies, the ones in red states actually have above replacement rates
>>
>>67862525
White Europeans are not contributing to overpopulation. That only exists in shitskin countries and Japan.
>>
>>67862469
This. My aunt couldnt even get on food stamps after she lost her job but a fucking illegal will get them no problem.

I really want liberals to answer for their crimes.
>>
>>67860451
>Do europeans (and americans) realize that without immigration with the extremely low birth rates you have your economy is going to shit?
No. Stop this meme already.
>Imagine living in a country where only 25% of the population is in working age and 75% are retirees.
Ah, yeah, let's imagine we have todays situation with the demographics of a long time ahead.
>Imagine you yourself being that 20 something guy paying 70% of your salary in taxes to support all this old people, would you be ok with it?
Okay. Here's a critical mistake in thinking when talking about "I pay X in taxes!". You don't. Your employer does. You negotiate Y in net salary, or you're retarded.

And it won't matter for another reason: With so little working age people around, it would mean labor is scarce, hence the price of labor goes up, hence either your wage is high enough that it doesn't matter you pay high taxes, or the wage is high enough that you can attract high-quality immigrants instead of human trash.

That is, if that even happens, because the massive gains in productivity we've seen suggest otherwise.

>but the reality is that they have their women in their place and thats why they'll always have a lot of kids and never have this problem I'm talking about.
The reality is that the same culture that puts their women into place also turns their society into pre-enlightenment shit, and adopting either without the other isn't going to happen.

>Sadly at this time you can't stop immigration
We could. But we're sold out by traitors.
>>
File: 13847998.jpg (76 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
13847998.jpg
76 KB, 505x431
>>67862632
>Japan
>Overpopulation
>>
>>67860451
Pensions are fucking retarded. People should be responsible for saving for retirement on their own.
>>
>>67862335

>Implying that western women will abandon their careers because you provide benefits..

Women don't give a fuck about that, they want money to tell you to fuck off and fuck Tyrone whenever she wants

>>67862350

You are more third world country that I so your opinion don't matter

>>67862469

The money that goes to shitskins is laughable compared with the money that goes to pensions and to fund things like the CAP
>>
Want to know two problems we won't have in the year 2070?

The elderly and the disabled.

Wanna know why?

WE'RE JUST GONNA KILL'EM
>>
File: oy.webm (598 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
oy.webm
598 KB, 480x360
>wew better compromise my people, culture and country to perpetuate an ephemeral economic system that's already on life support
>>
>>67860451
>The solution is obvious, women should stay at home and have as many kids as possible, but that won't happen you all know it.

Economically not feasible. To support a family, both people need to be earning an income.
>>
We live in a post industrial society where the lower class is constantly fighting with robots and the middle class is competing with foreign labor.

Why is it that we're in a time where we should be maintaining a low population of highly technical developers that we're importing manual laborers?
Do you not see the stark conflict of interest occurring here?

On top of that, why the FUCK would I trust citizens who are not my progeny to care for me in old age?
>>
>>67862799
>You are more third world country that I so your opinion don't matter

nice ad hominem argument
>>
>>67862378
>So you're gonna tell your parents to fuck off that all the money they paid for their pension is gone? You are a fucking piece of shit then.

Money is only the representation of resources as a tradeable number. Once population declines to the point where not enough resources can be produced to make up for the trade value the resources cannot be delivered. If they wanted the future to be secure they should have invested into the future, not consume it all. You can only delay the inevitable of this debt through tyranny.

Importing third world immigrants for a first world economy doesn't work since we don't really have that much third world work. The real effects of population decrease will be seen in the resources we natively create, such as services, scientific advancement, technologies, etc. These are the resources that are valuable which third worlders cannot access.
>>
If you didn't have kids or plan your retirement you should be left to the wolves. It's tough shit but it's the only way to solve the problem. Maybe people should have thought about having a family and planning for the future instead of pissing it away.
>>
>>67860451
Do you have children?
No? Then why are you imposing this on us?
>>
>>67862518

The problem is having older people not fewer people, if you get rid of the old people there would be no problem.

>>67862525

The problem is that the people that works will have to pay more money to the old people pensions as i have said 5000 times

>>67862618

Tell that to europeans...

>>67862632

Overpopulation is a meme, shitskins been having billions of kids for decades and we are still centuries away from being overpopulated
>>
>>67860451

Here in Norway, none of my generation will be retired. We will all work until we die. So problem solved, stop overpopulating.
>>
File: proud_liberal.png (487 KB, 449x685) Image search: [Google]
proud_liberal.png
487 KB, 449x685
>immigrants only work shitty, low-paying jobs that Americans won't do
>we need immigrants to fund Social Security while they pick apples for $3/hour

Someone who is good at Photoshop put that onto pic related
>>
>>67863039
Shitskins have always had tons of kids. However prior to western intervention in the late 20th century most of them died.
>>
>>67860451
It sucks, but in a century everything should stabilize again. You just have to be strong until then.
>>
That's why I feel no pity for these fucks who say "hurr duh ebil immigrants xD"
If you love your country. it's your duty to reproduce. Instead you sell it out for convenience and proceed to cry about immigrants.
>>
>>67860451
The way to solve this issue isn't to spend a bunch of money on immigration, it's to spend that money subsidizing babies. Smart white people don't have 4-5 children because the cost is ruinous. Lower the cost of goods needed for those children, lower the cost of heathcare and education for children. Welfare isn't the answer, because the people you want to have children have the pride to not seek that out, you must simply reduce costs associated with them.
>>
>>67863134
exactly, soon even more jobs will be removed from the economy.

immigration just lowers the wages of current population and pushes natives out of the job market.
>>
>>67863039

So that's why all the pandemics break out in countries with the most dense population?
>>
>>67863269
Immigrants are free while programs to incentivize child rearing are not.
>>
>>67860451
Considering there isn't a single european country with overemployment issues I'm going to call bullshit on this argument.
Even if our birth rate was higher, it wouldn't change jack shit because you'd just end up with even more unemployed.
Also a tsunami of lazy and ignorant savages isn't a resource, what are they gonna do wash your fucking car ? Pick up the trash in parks ? Get nanny jobs in masse ? Give me a break, these are the people who turned their own countries into shit in the first place.
>>
>>67860451
>Do europeans (and americans) realize that without immigration with the extremely low birth rates you have your economy is going to shit?
>Assuming this system can go on indefinitely.
Protip: it can't.

If you have an economy that benefits from continuing growth and always requires more births or immigrants, you are heading head down towards a wall of pain and suffering.
>>
>>67860451
I'm cool with immigrates, come on over whatever country you are.
>>
>Every generation has to be larger than the previous one
>Even if it has to, let's not try and deal with the situation or try and encourage people to fuck more
>Let's import thousands of shitskins to fuck up our country, that'll solve the problem

Fuck off, kike.
>>
>>67862859

Really want to see the purity of your people once you have indian living standards, most white people will end up fucking shitskins just to have something to eat...

>>67862875

Thats where you are completely wrong, the low birth rates are one of the main reasons 2 incomes are needed to support a family, the more kids you have the more you can trust the economy will be better in the future.
>>
>>67860451
Good for the planet, lowering not raising the population is the only thing that's going to slow the mass extinction event that is occurring in nature right now.
>>
File: 1424689001260.png (143 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1424689001260.png
143 KB, 501x585
>>67863269

Silly goy, only shitskins qualify for childcare subsidies
>>
>>67863446
I'm cool with legal immigrants too. But allowing any idiot over the border (half of them being fucking terrorists)..
>>
>leverage depopulation crisis to fix broken marriage laws
I don't see a downside.
>>
>>67860451
>Imagine living in a country where only 25% of the population is in working age and 75% are retirees.

No matter what we do, this will have to happen. Because at some point we need to stop growing our population, because more population makes everything WORST. There is absolutely ZERO current issue facing humanity that is made better with more people.

And the moment we decide to stabilize our population, we will need to go through a large "hump" of old people in our population pyramid being massive drains of resources.

And the only way to fix this is for those old people to make themselves as little of a drain as possible by remaining fit and healthy.

Now fuck off you shitty fucking troll.
>>
>>67863489
>Thats where you are completely wrong, the low birth rates are one of the main reasons 2 incomes are needed to support a family, the more kids you have the more you can trust the economy will be better in the future.

You need dual-income because income has not kept pace with rising cost of living. Even taking inflation into effect.
>>
>>67863820
>You need dual-income because income has not kept pace with rising cost of living.
And income hasn't kept pace because of supply and demand, meaning we have too much supply in the labor market.

Which obviously means we can't survive without more supply in the labor market. DUH.
>>
>>67863489
What are you even talking about, the reason you need two incomes is that the needs of a family and the expenses are way higher than in the past and wages haven't nearly caught on compared to them.
Internet connections, TV, cellphone plans, cars and their insurance, high studies, there's so much more needed shit nowadays compared to a few decades ago.
>>
File: inflation-and-actual-prices[1].png (18 KB, 611x260) Image search: [Google]
inflation-and-actual-prices[1].png
18 KB, 611x260
>>67863820
>>
>>67863987
it's said, I remember a time when the minimum wage in Germany was 1800-1900 EUR.

How much is it now since you allowed immigration? 1300 EUR?? Your economy and labor market is going to shit. It's literally better for me to work a shitty job in croatia than to go work in Germany.
>>
>>67862906

Yeah right you will end with the public pension funds, and make them really save...

Pro tip, they won't they'll just use your money today to pay the old people pensions, and will use the money of the future young people to pay yours.

Your second point is good though, you need to create high productivity jobs not cheap jobs shitskins can do, but with how things are going you will not create neither..

>>67862928

You let the government plan for your future with your taxes, but the government used it like there will always be young peopl e to pay for your pensions, but it might not
>>
>>67860451
These cycles are natural, preventing them via immigration is not and only serves to destroy the nation.
>>
>>67864188
The biggest hit was opening the wall. The second hit was opening the border for Schengen. The third was the Euro.

There's technically a fault there: There was no minimum wage. People just made enough. The market was fine.

Then wages crashed so much people made way less than those 1300/mo. Now we have a minimum wage and people still often don't make enough to afford the basic costs of living without collecting unemployment money as well.
>>
>>67860451
>MUH MUNNY N ECONOMY
Africa has trillions of niggers and pumps out babies faster than you poop out Chileans.

Hasn't done their economy much good has it? Now shut the fuck up and piss off and stay the fuck out of European and American business you shitskin, the world needs less of you, not more.
>>
>>67864523
>often set by collective bargaining agreements and enforceable by law.
well it even looks like you dont have a minimum wage anymore
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
>>
>>67863079

The taxes of $3/hour are better than no taxes at all, and if you really knew anything about the economy you would realize those cheaper apples free part of your wages to be spent on other things that are taxed higher

>>67863132

But they don't anymore, deal with it.

>>67863269

Smart white people don't have more babies because western women don't want to live as mothers, they want careers and kids only block them..

>>67863366

Pandemics break out in tropical countries, mosquitoes wont survive a polar winter, but will live year round in a tropical country
>>
This argument for supporting immigration exposes the troubling fact that modern day economies are basically one giant Ponzi scheme. You need infinite population growth to support infinite economic growth.
>>
>>67864672
You could say that we techically have multiple minimum wages, yes. But there's one baseline now that all professions are on, and then additional higher ones for selected jobs.
>>
File: 1453535183338.gif (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453535183338.gif
3 MB, 500x500
>Kick all the illegal immigrants out.
>Make divorce laws more fair for both parties, instead of the woman always making out like a bandit
>Make it so that a female gets nothing if there's proof that she commits adultery, and the man gets nothing if he commits adultery, forcing people to actually give monogamy a try.
>Make a mandated law to lower the cost of child-birth, with or without insurance. The entire process as it stands costs between 9,000-16,000 dollars, making the united states the single most expensive country on the planet to give birth in. Old ladies have been delivering babies for free for thousands of years. The hospital doesn't need to charge 2,000 dollars for a doctor to do the same thing with an epidural and a gynocologist to come in for 3,000 dollars just to serve as fucking backup and make sure your wife's vagina stretches the way it's supposed to in addition to all of the other basic hospital costs.
>Give breeding incentives to married couples.
>Ban abortion. Only allow it if the baby is defective, the mother was raped, or the mother's life is at risk. Force women to live with their mistakes. Set up programs where women who don't want their baby can arrange to give it to an infertile woman who can't have children instead.

There. Birth rate fixed
>"b-b-but that'll take tax dollars!"
Yeah. It will.
But I'd rather my tax dollars go to saving American babies, making more American babies, and making American babies more affordable than spending money on Pablo and his 13 illegal burrito faced children getting free healthcare, food, and shelter because Pablo works under the table and sends half of his undocumented wages back to Wallstantinople and spends the other half of big screen TV's and Apple shit because he lies about how much he earns.

Would it put a strain on the economy right now?
Yes.
But in the long run, it would help us more than it would hurt, and would be a long-term economical fix.
>>
>>67864724
>they want careers
No, they want lots of money without having to work hard for it, that's the reality.

Also mass migration is a pyramid scheme, they get older as well and will need to be cared for. Social cohesion is already breaking down as the host population rejects the mass injections of alien culture into our lands.

It doesn't work and will not work, so just give it up will you?

Step 1. Encourage (beat them in necessary) women to stay at home and be baby cannons.

Step 2. Make sure all men have jobs.

Step 3. Ban all mass immigration.

Step 4. Put a ban temporarily on people migrating out of the country.

Step 5. Ensure that no one can claim welfare for at least 10 years unless they really are disabled or terminally ill.

Step 6. More accountability on government, they want so much power, they need to be held accountable for misusing said power which they've been doing and haven't been punished for.

Step 7. Invade shitskin nations, genocide them (they don't deserve oxygen anyway and won't be missed).

Step 8. Use the seized resources to advance white people and humanity to reach the stars with no distractions holding humanity back.

Problem with this officer?
>>
>>67864881

I especially like how all the pro-Ponzi schemers never explain how job creation will keep up enough to support infinite population growth. That's clearly not happening now and technology will continue replacing more jobs than it creates.

Doesn't matter how much your population is growing if half of them are unemployed.
>>
The cost for standard living has gone up, so,
producing a child, especially if a guy wants to get married, is financial suicide. Also, we have to consider the fact there are fewer job opportunities and environment spaces
>>
>>67865088
>Set up programs where women who don't want their baby can arrange to give it to an infertile woman who can't have children instead.

In the U.S. 397,122 children are living without permanent families in the foster care system. 101,666 of these children are eligible for adoption, but nearly 32% of these children will wait over three years in foster care before being adopted. Source: AFCARS Report, No.

Forcing women to have children won't help this matter. Neither will that non-whites have a far greater rate of abortions than whites.
>>
>>67860451

You're a dumb fuck cuck huh
>>
>>67860451
AUTOMATIC WILL TAKE OVER YOU STUPID FUCK
>>
>>67863437

Sorry but an ignorant savage working for $5/hour and paying taxes is better than no one paying at all, you will need it when you're old.

>>67863443

This system is what keeps you living better than shitskin countries without it you might as well live in Nigeria.. And no you could have more kids and problem solved, but you won't.

>>67863446

I would never live in the US. I have a european passport so I could get in whenever I want though

>>67863479

Enjoy your broke economy then.. oh no you're a dane you will have enough immigrants anyway so don't worry
>>
>>67865234
>>67864881
They promote infinite immigration yet complain that there's little housing and social gibsmedat all the while not realising that resources are not infinite.

Gas them all.
>>
File: 1n5jrlt710.jpg (54 KB, 563x390) Image search: [Google]
1n5jrlt710.jpg
54 KB, 563x390
>>67860451
by your logic, India and China should be the richest economies in the world.

stop dodging ovens, Chaim.
>>
to be honest, we could use a decrease in our population. the natural way
>>
>>67865387
The point is that there's no work for them, unless you plan on having them repave roads and paint government buildings.
And I doubt they would even do that.
>>
>>67865387
>This system is what keeps you living better than shitskin countries without it you might as well live in Nigeria.
I dunno. Nigeria has plenty of children. Somehow, all the good places have low rates of childbirth, and the shit ones have high rates. Yet we need to emulate the shit places for some reason.
>>
File: hoppe.jpg (126 KB, 606x427) Image search: [Google]
hoppe.jpg
126 KB, 606x427
>>67864724

i'm a burger I don't eat apples
>>
>>67863790

Then by all means lead by example and cut off your balls ;)

>>67863820
>>67864064

You need dual income because the expectatives of growth for the future are low, because you will have an old as fuck population in the near future. Wouldn't you trust in a european country where white people would have 6 children per woman? Its all expectatives of growth.

>>67864653

Don't worry Uruguay has had almost no population growth in more than 50 years, we were 3 million in 1960 and we're still 3 million ;)
>>
>>67865573

The quality of life would improve significantly for the survivors if half the population died off. After the plague wiped out tons of Europeans, the survivors were much better off. Tons of land became available for cheap. Due to lack of labor, pay increased across the board and more job opportunities were available.

That's more or less what would happen if a few billion people died over the next couple years.
>>
>>67865088
Godspeed, anon. I like your ideas.
>>
>>67860451
>The solution is obvious, women should stay at home and have as many kids as possible, but that won't happen you all know it.

>cut the working population in half
>create a bunch of mindless animals that can't even cloths themelsves and have to suck up 18 years of welfare called 'education' just to be functioning members of society
>men are now working for every woman, every child and every retiree.

That's not a fucking solution. The solution is full communism and not basing our economy around exponential growth.
>>
>>67860451
>the birthrate should increase forever and ever
>for the economy
>because that's sustainable! long term thinking right there
>>
Importing more people does not make the situation better

The reason why more people are needed is only when business wants to expand more. This is a continuous loop of more people, bigger business, more people.

This doesn't make anyone better off, it just makes businesses grow and adds more people to the equation
>>
>>67860451

What needs to be done won't be done.

We need to end social security.
We need to end welfare.
We need to end medicaid.
etc.

Doesn't really matter, though. By 2100, Whites will only account for 5% of the global population.

Humanity is doomed. No reason to start caring now when it's far, far too late.
>>
File: Marx_Reichlich_001.jpg (51 KB, 358x400) Image search: [Google]
Marx_Reichlich_001.jpg
51 KB, 358x400
>>67860451
>niggers
>have their women in their place

You've obviously never gone to school with negresses/been around them in numbers
>>
>>67860451

Right now most of my salary goes into paying for rapefugees. 57% of everything I earn goes to Papa State.
>>
File: 07.July-1937-02.jpg (192 KB, 486x698) Image search: [Google]
07.July-1937-02.jpg
192 KB, 486x698
>>67866008
>Wouldn't you trust in a european country where white people would have 6 children per woman? Its all expectatives of growth.
>>
>>67865191

I like step one, you should go out and tell it to the first woman you find, tell me how it went...

>>67865234

Bad news for you, life is a ponzi scheme, or as Keynes said "In the long term we're all dead"

>>67865255

You definitely need cheaper healthcare, but you only have doctores and insurance companies to blame for that.

>>67865273

And you're a fucking retard
>>
the jews and feminism did this.

feminism must go, then birth rates will be fixed, then no immigrants are needed.

greece is right and feminism must go
>>
>>67861687

if you don't have enough loyal and grateful grandchildren to support you, you don't deserve anything

pensions shouldn't be a thing
>>
>>67865525

My logic seems to be too complex for your little mind, next time I have crayons I will make you a drawing

>>67865573

I've been saying it all thread, lead by example and go ahead cut off your balls

>>67865904

The same as the first retard
>>
>>67866655
>life is a ponzi scheme

so now you're just saying meaningless bullshit to justify unsustainable population growth.

wonderful.

i'm out. too much retard in one thread.
>>
>Uruguay behaving like the Honorary Kikes they always were
>>
>>67860451
Bullshit. Less people just means smaller communities in the long run. It doesn't mean we have to import useless rapists from third-world countries
>>
File: huh.png (36 KB, 588x329) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
36 KB, 588x329
>>67866712

Well, you're not entirely wrong. But saying as much makes you a racist... somehow.
>>
File: anonwat.png (12 KB, 181x255) Image search: [Google]
anonwat.png
12 KB, 181x255
>>67860451

Isn't a big problem, at least in america, that not enough people have the proper income to raise that many children? IIRC wages did not keep up with inflation or changes in cost of living, or something like that.

Let alone the social changes going on that makes people think that never starting a family, and people being gay/bi because its cool and not having/keeping stable long-term relationships?
>>
>>67866862
>The same as the first retard
Let me spell it out for you. Again.

The price of labor follows the law of supply and demand. If, in the future, we don't have enough workers to fill the demand created by all the old people, that means the price of labor goes up. You get more for your work. This means, it's affordable for women to have children again, solving the problem by itself. This also means that qualified foreigners will come at that point, because they want that sweet cash. Hence, there is no reason for us to import shitskins that will later only want pensions themselves NOW. Once we've reached the point where labor turns scarce, the system fixes itself. No reason to ruin our current workers so the system won't have to fix itself in the future. None whatsoever.
>>
>>67866037

The problem is you're not "killing off" half of the population by brackets, you're killing off the younger one, and you end up full of old useless people that need pensions.

>>67866385

The reason more YOUNG people is needed is because someone has to work to pay your pension in 50 years Nigel

>>67866397

Go and tell that to your grandma then
>>
>>67866712
it has more to do with medicine and intellectualism
>>
>>67860451

LEGAL IMMIGRATION YOU KEK
>>
>>67867182
partially, but women refuse to marry and raise kids now. why? feminist brainwashing from birth.

men are afraid to hang around young girls lest they be called pedos, when they really just want to be proper role models.

instead, young girls only get influenced by women and look how it's turning out.

it takes a mother and a father to raise someone.
>>
File: 1452976518216.jpg (99 KB, 1024x724) Image search: [Google]
1452976518216.jpg
99 KB, 1024x724
>>67860451
>Imagine living in a country where only 25% of the population is in working age and 75% are retirees. Imagine you yourself being that 20 something guy paying 70% of your salary in taxes to support all this old people, would you be ok with it?

We're already at a point with automation that the world's most advanced countries can afford to have nobody work unless they want to. Importing the browns only exists to perpetuate current socio-economic norms.
>>
>imagine 25% working age, 75% retirees
>there will be no one to pay you pension in 40 years.

This is not the correct approach. It's not a question of "how do we pay??" (financial assets can be created very easily), it's a question of real assets that are available. The correct question is: will society be efficient enough to create sufficient goods and services for comfy living in your hypothetical 25/75 society?
(note that i never mentioned immigrants)
>>
>>67860451
You have no clue what's really going on. The rich want more profits, can't have that with less people.

We would be FINE with less people, half our problems, including all the shit liberals complain about like excessive pollution and stagnant wages, are a DIRECT result of overpopulation. You can't even get around in our cities anymore because of all the shitskins. The bubble has absolutely burst, and the elites are living large and loving it. Cheap labor and useless consumers... They fell for it and so did we.

>captcha is a street sign to Mexico
>>
>>67866712
desu I don't see a problem with giving women body autonomy. The problem is so many shitty white people adopt this ideology that humanity must go extinct for the good of the planet. Whatever happened to the desire to conquer planets? White people used to be really fucking good at conquering shit. It's practically in our DNA.
>>
File: tumblr_nhxwyhWohh1sioa0ko6_1280.png (689 KB, 712x523) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhxwyhWohh1sioa0ko6_1280.png
689 KB, 712x523
>>67866862
no you're just a money grabbing kike who believes that infinite importation of illiterate 3rd worlders somehow creates professional jobs and money
>>
>>67867173

>your grandma

my grandma wasn't a selfish whore and so she has more than a couple of dozen grandchildren, who can take care of her

if you spent your life selfishly on yourself and never cared about having children, you better commit yourself to sudoku when you can't work anymore or have enough savings to safely live on for the couple of years you have left

to be honest with you senpaitachi, if you grow old without a family to care about you, your life will be shit after you retire anyway

may as well just become an hero for the fatherland
>>
>>67860451
outsourcing prevents immigration from fixing the problem
>>
File: 4L_sJfJ0KQK.webm (435 KB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
4L_sJfJ0KQK.webm
435 KB, 426x426
>not increasing quality of life for locally born citizens
>not creating incentives for raising multiple children
>not encouraging skilled workers and educated foreigners to migrate to your great country
>instead import millions of toxic individuals who want nothing but to kill, destroy and rape
there are people out there who literally thing immigration is a good idea, can you believe it?
>>
>a large amount of workers lowers the value of workers meaning for every open job there's 5 people wanting it
>meaning there's no reason pay or treat workers well
>how can we possibly solve this
>either increase the number of jobs or decrease the workers?
>nah, ship jobs in to other countries and import more workers
>I'm sure this isn't something that benefits only the business owners and globalists
>>
>>67867402
no, you are making the mistake that feminism is about equality.

it's not, its about giving women power over men.

feminism must go or western society is GONE.

im not saying i hate women either, they would be happier as mothers. these poor young girls are brainwashed for the reason i stated here >>67867307

and that is the biggest problem. if they had fathers they would not be so easily brainwashed.
>>
>>67867046

Less people means less young people working, and more seniors getting pesions

>>67867130

pic related
>>
>>67860451
Halting excessive and abusive migration hurts the economy? Show your work

Your post reeks of low energy
>>
>>67860451
Assuming we don't enslave machines to do our bidding.
Bitch you need to understand Europeans are all about getting other people to do our work.
>>
>>67867688
>Less people means less young people working, and more seniors getting pesions

Only in the short term. Besides, if the voter base is largely young workers, rather than old pensioners, that will be who the government appeals to.
>>
File: 1440241460724.jpg (129 KB, 696x695) Image search: [Google]
1440241460724.jpg
129 KB, 696x695
>>67867688
>I'll call him retarded that'll show him and get me out of actually having to respond

Supply and demand, motherfucker. Deal with it.
>>
File: 1458279087740.jpg (96 KB, 467x445) Image search: [Google]
1458279087740.jpg
96 KB, 467x445
>>67867688
none of us want what you're selling, Rabbi.
>>
>>67867564
I didn't say feminism, I said body autonomy you dipshit. Giving people the freedom to act isn't a big deal if we're not obsessed with self destructing as soon as possible.
>>
File: 1426010318188.gif (2 MB, 325x252) Image search: [Google]
1426010318188.gif
2 MB, 325x252
Also one more thing:

>automatization will soon render most of the jobs useless, we need fewer, better trained, more educated, more skillful workers
>people with the wrong skillsets can't find jobs in the EU
>youth unemployment is at an all time high

>we need to import niggers from Chad and shitskins from Afghanistan, who basically never went to proper schools due to the circumstances in their home countries
>>
>>67861946
All they will do is keep upping the minimum retirement age until only genetically modified superhumans can live to see retirement.
>>
Also, it's not immigration that hurts the demand for workers as much as something else: women.

It would be like something in demand doubled overnight -- watch the value crumble instantly.
>>
>>67860451

I do agree with you, whiteness is great, European culture is great. But there are other factors as well, within and without:

Western countries aid Africa, the mad power-house of supid people.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_by_fertility_rate

When there are more people born with an IQ of 80 or less, of course things are going to go sideways. These are coming to the EU even as we speak. You have to come to terms with the reality that these people are not capable of even sustaining the built up west. Look at the former colonies, they had plenty of time to learn and educate themselves, and where are they now?

What could really solve the problems of the welfare state, is what it should not be, a welfare state. Abolishing it, dropping taxes would result in women actually being able to stay at home and raise kids. As long as you earn a shitty wage and can only support a household, or even just a flat (!!) with two incomes, the economy is already in the toilet.

I urge you to read Harry Browne, he elabortes on this among other subjects.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Browne
>>
>>67867902
>Automation makes work compulsory or irrelevant in all but the most extreme cases
>People by and large violently oppose social programs
>They'd literally have us all starve to death because of muh nigger welfare checks
>>
>>67867979

Now people are starting to get it.

Feminism is the death of a civilization. Empires are destroyed from within.
>>
>>67867335
>>67867375

Economics 101 is that way, come back at the end of the semester.

>>67867377

For the 999999 time, you wouldnt have less people, you would have LESS YOUNG WORKING AGE PEOPLE huge fucking difference,

Also overpopulation is a meme
>>
File: 1451933924507.jpg (34 KB, 336x335) Image search: [Google]
1451933924507.jpg
34 KB, 336x335
>>67864181
Stamp prices looking good senpai.
>>
File: youth_unemployment.png (264 KB, 854x854) Image search: [Google]
youth_unemployment.png
264 KB, 854x854
>>67867688

you fucking retard, look at the youth unemployment in Spain

look at Greece

the EU economy can't even provide jobs for their own people, not fucking immigrants. Stop the memeing, you do nothing but spout ridiculous and insincere propaganda
>>
>>67860451
So let's let the rapefugees in so now we still have to support old people AND rapefugees.
>>
The failure of a system is not an excuse for subsequent mistakes.
>>
>>67868125
>overpopulation is a meme
>racism is wrong
>import millions of 80IQ monkeys
>anything else will lead to your death
>>
File: reeee.jpg (153 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
reeee.jpg
153 KB, 800x600
>>67868125

I have a phD in Economics rofl. South Americans have no say when it comes to effective economic policy desu.
>>
>>67868125
i'm sorry i don't see how your reference is in any way tied to real economics, did you perhaps study household economics instead i.e. math for women? because that's where your lack of understanding may come from
>>
>>67860451
The economy is dead no matter what. The whole system is beyond salvage.
>>
File: 1451686289430.jpg (182 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
1451686289430.jpg
182 KB, 728x546
What can we do to encourage european people to have less children and adopt more? The world suffers from overcrowding and poverty. They have an extremely low birth rate and will ran out of tax payers in the next generation. Shouldn't the state give good incentives to europeans to adopt newborns from Africa instead of having their own? It's a win-win situation.

Europe is the wealthiest continent by far. If every european in reproductive age adopted a child from Africa then we could save a lot of lives and resources (not to mention that indirectly it would affect positively on the enviroment and other things). It would be the Christian thing to doo.

It doesn't contribute to overpopulation because you're just translating 500 million people (in a 20-30 year period) to a place where they won't have 4 kids each and is more wealthy, thus repeating the process later... you are saving 500 million lifes.

Well, the nogogs will grow up in a peaceful and established society and won't remember a thing of the place where they been born so it's not like they'll have to adapt and integrate into it. Cultural clash like the Islam problem won't exist.

I know it's not a problem about LAND and RESOURCES but disparity in revenue's wealth. Doesn't Europe has too many wealth and too few people?

What do you think?
>>
>>67867418

Thats right I'm just a kike that wants to have a pension when your 70 without killing your economy...

>>67867526

Don't worry for me I already own a few apartments and will get rent from them many years to come

>>67867531

Outsourcing will end up killing your economy
>>
>>67868125

>what is efficiency
>lots of people doing shit work is better than a sleek, organized operation

sure thing, Comrade Mao
>>
>>67868300
Pretty much the only thing stopping it from finally crumbling is people believing that it's all fine.

Learn how to ride a bike, because soon we're going to be Vietnam.
>>
>>67868323
mazel tov!
>>
>>67868324

good to know, I was so worried about your future, Carlos

care to actually respond to my points?
>>
>>67868128
Does "senpai" automatically change to "senpai"??

>>67868323
You are either retarded and can't read, or a shill. I'd go with the latter.
>>
File: 1457305009287.jpg (104 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457305009287.jpg
104 KB, 576x1024
>>67868324
oh I see, you're only thinking of me!

how kinds of you.

please explain how the mass importation of millions of 80IQ illiterate monkeys benefits me, then.
>>
File: 1439317546356.png (103 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1439317546356.png
103 KB, 600x600
>>67868323
>Doesn't Europe has too many wealth
No.
>>
File: 1442175237184.jpg (257 KB, 848x942) Image search: [Google]
1442175237184.jpg
257 KB, 848x942
>>67860451
>The solution to a smaller working population is to send back 50% of that population home
>>
>>67867555

There are already millions of chinese willing to do your job for a few renminbis I hope you're skilled anon

>>67867758

Nowadays europeans are more about white guit than anything...
>>
>>67860451
95 million Americans are out of the workforce... about 60 million of them are desperate for jobs... so wtf is immigration going to do?
>>
>>67868702
make one helluva race war
>>
File: 1452953127216.jpg (41 KB, 604x499) Image search: [Google]
1452953127216.jpg
41 KB, 604x499
>>67868323
>amerinigger saying other people have wealth
>>
>>67868750
....lulz... that's true... maybe they are hoping old people get killed in all the crossfire.
>>
>>67860451
People with no children have more money and time to do what we want. Pensions are paid by savings and investments going up or by government, not people.
>>
>>67867857

Yeah I'm surely dodging questions in this thread...

>>67867953

Nice country your getting then

>>67867979

Like it or not european companies need cheap labor if not they'll go bankrupt and your whole economy will go to shit, yuros will not work for the wages a shitskin makes
>>
>>67866008
>Then by all means lead by example and cut off your balls ;)

You don't need to cut off your balls. No one wants 0 birth rate. You want just bellow replacement rate for a while, then stabilize at replacement forever.

Replacement is 2.1 child per woman IIRC. A lot of the west is around 1.8 or 1.9 right now, which is fine for a while.
>>
>>67860451

So your premise is that without a shitload of immigrants coming in and not paying taxes while absorbing huge amounts of tax dollars themselves, we're fucked? Nigga, you high.
>>
File: Warning_Jews.jpg (15 KB, 499x257) Image search: [Google]
Warning_Jews.jpg
15 KB, 499x257
>>67868923
>>
>>67860451

uk population is fine..germany is fucked because of decades of shaming them for being german

replacing them with shitskins wont fix shit..encouraging a baby boom is by far cheaper than inviting dumb 3rd worlders in
>>
File: 1414322928018.png (70 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1414322928018.png
70 KB, 400x400
>>67868923
>Yeah I'm surely dodging questions in this thread
Well... yes, you are.

Because you don't actually answer the questions. You repeat your initial assumption, and avoid anything that sufficiently challenges it. And by the time you're cornered, you resort to insults and mockery.

Fact is, we have unemployment and falling wages. Fact is, every immigrant we take in now later just adds to the pension problem. Fact is, supply and demand dictates that the higher the labor supply, the lower the price, i.e. wages.

Ergo, the more immigrants we take in now, the lower our wages and the higher the pensions we'll have to pay in a few decades.

Hence, it's sensible to wait until there's actually a problem in need of fixing. You can fix those fast - we had an actual labor shortage in the early 60s, it was gone before the decade ended.
>>
>>67868923
Only because our economy is based on shit like "services."

Besides, when the collapse comes, things will simply have to adjust accordingly. Supermarkets will turn in to regular markets with many people selling their wares, and farmers will start farming useful things again, like potatoes, turnips and carrots, and wheat, rather than field after field of sugarbeet.
>>
>>67865260

Have you ever actually looked through the American foster care system? You can actually browse for children by photo and profile.

Know what you never see? Babies.
Babies of ANY race are almost never left up for adoption for longer than 12 months.
Why?
Because nobody wants a fucking fully grown child that they can't mold the proper way.

So setting up a program to find a child for your unwanted baby before it's even born, as opposed to letting the state do it after, would lower the number of foster children.

You also need to take into consideration that a number of those "Adoptable" children are actually between the ages of 18-21. Excluding the mentally or physically handicapped ones, small groups of these lazy fucks (Most of them niggers) could easily go out and get a job, and just rent an apartment with 2-3 other foster 'kids'.
So no, the numbers aren't that high. These grown ass adults are just skewing the fucking numbers.
>>
>>67868923

Importing migrants to save muh pensions can only work if the migrants are productive net-payers. Housing and paying for rapefugees is just a gigantic net loss.

The third world migrants we receive are extremely unproductive and consume gigantic amounts of welfare money. They are not cheap labour or anything useful at all.
>>
>>67860451
>Imagine living in a country where only 25% of the population is in working age and 75% are retirees. Imagine you yourself being that 20 something guy paying 70% of your salary in taxes to support all this old people, would you be ok with it?

So solution is adding more criminals and social security recipients into economy. Ones that aren't net taxpayers.

Newsflash.

Most western countries have massive unemployment at the moment... especially youth unemployment. Future economic growth by all means is like economic growth in last couple decades. Jobless growth based on increasing productivity of existing workforce and we are on verge of next industrial revolution. AI and robotics. Need for low educated workforce is already minimal. Illiterate goat fucker from 3rd world is last thing western economies is only going to increase need for social workers, police and prison guards.

>Sadly at this time you can't stop immigration, you can make a fuss and be angry but the reality won't change, without immigrants there will be no one to pay you pension in 40 years.

We can and we will have to stop the immigration, because it will destroy our countries. Turn us into 3rd world shitholes.
>>
The world is overpopulated as it is.
>>
>>67861946
And the old people will do what exactly?
>>
>>67860451

I have alternate solution. Lets send all illegal immigration to Europe and US to Uruguay. That way Uruguay will have massive economic growth and will become superpower in matter of months.
>>
>>67861762
Didnt the communist increased theur birthrates as well as the nazis or IRAN
Why dont we improve outself instead we are cuckholding us and giving away our future to dumb shitskins who will destroy everything
>>
>>67869666

No it isn't you retarded kangaroo fucker.

China, India, and Africa are overpopulated.

Stop sending aid to Africa, and most of the will die in the first fucking five years.

Let India and china collapse in on themselves too.
India is already a sickness ridden hellhole where only the top castes live comfortably, and China is going to choke on it's own noxious fumes before 2050.

Seriously, remove those three populations from the equation and the planets population is down to a reasonable level.
Hell, knock out all the Mudslimes while you're at it and we're down to something like 3 billion people.
>>
File: 1457751198638.jpg (127 KB, 1000x1273) Image search: [Google]
1457751198638.jpg
127 KB, 1000x1273
>the muh America is a white country meme

We are not a white nation, Americans are going to become very very mixed in the following years because we identify as Americans , not whites. Mixing is projected to keep increasing even more in the following years.

Pic related is an average American female in 2050. Beautiful, isn't she?

Is this a bad thing? I don't think it's inherently bad or good, it just happens and we should follow the path. After all Europeans copied us for a reason, and became multicultural/racial a few decades ago. Your problem is Muslims.

Ethnicities just come and go. You see now that politicians pander the votes in different ways to hispanics , blacks, whites ,etc. That will change in the future as intermarrying gets stronger. I even suspect that 70 years from now the US, Mexico, Canada and most of Western Europe will be a country of its own.
>>
>>67860451
>my economy
No, the Proletariat economy will go to shit.
>>
>>67860451
>I like being white
>flag

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft
>>
>>67860451
The economy in the toilet is not worth cultural suicide.
>>
Well I'm already in the 50th song of my 80's playlist which means I better go to fucking sleep, though its Rockwell Somebody's Watching Me so I'll wait till its over.

Its been a pleasure talking to you guys, some of you are retards but most are reasonable people not like liberals that seem to be all retards nowadays.

I still think you need LEGAL immigrants and I think thats what Trump really wants. SO BUILD THE WALL AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.
>>
>>67870017
gas yourself kike
>>
>>67862378
>So you're gonna tell your parents to fuck off that all the money they paid for their pension is gone? You are a fucking piece of shit then.

Implying they aren't the pieces of shit for getting so few children.

Fuck off now you disgusting monkey. No one wants you and your kind in their countries. A nigger/mestizo/spaniard mix apparently only produces violence and dumb, socialist pieces of shit.
>>
>>67861963
>Mixed genpools have more methods to develop antibodies as far as I know...
Come on, Jeb. Don't make things up.
>>
>>67869941
So you agree with me. I didn't the white population was too high.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (27 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
27 KB, 1440x1080
>>67870123

>Its been a pleasure talking to you guys, some of you are retards but most are reasonable people not like liberals that seem to be all retards nowadays.I still think you need LEGAL immigrants
>>
>>67860451

Easy solution you cucks. If you don't have kids, you don't get benefits. Solves two issues at once. If you are an elder white, who didn't have children you can literally die in a ditch for all i care.

>>67862110
If you think a paki McDonalds worker is actually a net positive for the tax base you are fucking retarded. Their job is going to be automated in 10 years anyways. I can tell a computer screen I want fries with that.
>>
>>67870220
It's the opposite actually.
By mixing current genes that have developed resistances to certain diseases you're wiping out both parent's resistances because of the way cells develop antibodies.
>>
>>67863079
Perhaps state that 70% off illegal immigrants use welfare
>>
>>67863269
Remove womens rights
>>
File: 01.Jan-1936-03.jpg (215 KB, 522x773) Image search: [Google]
01.Jan-1936-03.jpg
215 KB, 522x773
>>67870017
this psychotic Jewish plot again
>>
We are attempting to move into a phase where reproduction aND consumption stabilize naturally, and nigger brained twits like yourself hold it back. The transition to this new stage is the opposite of what NWO wants. For whatever reason (Probably to force us into space ) they think we need to keep reproducing beyond our capacity.

I am willing to live and die through the growing pains as long as shit skins and niggers do not. We just need a good logical justification to remove brown people from the equation and we will be on a path to long term human existence.
>>
>>67860851
>>67860851

somehow convincing anyone can get this past libs
>>
>>67860451
machine learning,pattern recognition,technological unemployment,automatisatisation.highlyreccomend piblications of brynjolfsson and mcafee from MIT and Osborne,Frey from Oxford.
>>
>>67861798

how are only richfags hurt im pretty sure poorfags are even more fucked
>>
File: MET642.jpg (131 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
MET642.jpg
131 KB, 500x500
Hey guys, new to 4chan, it's OK I'll make sure to lurk more in the future

Question

Why aren't we killing old people?

If they aren't contributing anything worthwhile why aren't we killing them?

Please die old people

Gas The Kikes

Race War Now

GTK
RWN
Checkum
>>
>>67870985
Because old people are people that you will eventually be.

I would probably not agree to work for a system for 50 years that would gas me.
>>
>>67860451
That's why they're importing sand niggers. We need to go back to traditionalism.
>>
>>67870307

Except now you have people having kids just for the benefits, and people that have to work for a living aren't having kids because they can hardly support themselves
>>
>>67863410
You do know how much illegal immigrants cost us is government services annually right? California pays at least 30 billion in gibs me days to the illegals. Not to mention that they have been using this to systematically depress wages since the 70's.
>>
>Jews making less money is bad
lol
>>
>>67860451

Tell me how it would help because as it is right now in countries such as Sweden as much as my own the people coming in are uneducated some coutry groups have a majority that do not work. Their monthly government income comes from the people who do work and their taxes then goes to the unemployed AND the elderly. It is something that cannot sustain itself either.

It would help if immigration is selective to pick out people who can actually function in your workforce and there are some who do but a lot who do not.

Also you don't want too many people who can all do the same type of work. If you have an overflow of low educated people then you still have unemployment because you can only have X amount of builders etc. and so over time you will have too few doctors, surgeons etc. which is bad as well.
>>
>>67860451

>muh economy
>doesn't even know how it works
>doesn't realize the only people really having to worry about muh economy are people that have no real abilities and can't contribute anything of value (i.e. contemporary politicians, government jobs, factory workers etc.)

Just relax. Once things hit a low they will grow again and everything will fix itself.
If you have any real skills the 'economy' is not relevant to you at all.

You do have real skills don't you?
>>
>>67871083
But if we don't look after the 0.1% how will we be able to afford a loaf of bread and some water?
>>
>>67871025
Why do you want to force your existence beyond any illusion of purpose?

Would you want to be a mentally deficient leech that stunts civilizations growth so you can watch reruns of young & the restless?

Please die

Observe my digitaldoos
>>
>muh economy
spot the jew
>>
>>67871455
Doubling down for dubs of death
>>
>>67860451
>implying there are actually jobs to do after all the real economy is leaving eu to outsource to poor country where the work of people and tax and regulation cost less (cause they have less welfare and rights, like eastern europe)
>implying immigrants will not live long enough to economically damage our society by bankrupting the already fucked health system with all their shitty congenital health condition
>implying it will have significative impact in my lifespawn the problem of low birthrate
>implying my generation will ever have a pension

You are so fucking naive scholmo, just live your life as you see fit, since the problems you talk about will not have any heavy real effect anytime soon
In the meantime: fuck boat immigrants, fuck the EU institutions, fuck the local institutions, dividi et impera babe
>>
>after black death there was a massive drop in workers to work on the lordship's land
>meant that the workers could negotiate the terms of the deal
>the power was in the workers, not the employers, hands
>"oy vey this can't happen again!"
>immigration
>convince gullible idiots that immigration is good for everyone!
>despite the only tangible good being for the lordship
>>
>>67871852
I would buy you a drink if I could
>>
>>67860451
Immigration increasing gdp is a myth.
They just sit on welfare.
Immigration is only good if you're importing skilled labour that's in demand.
Any other immigration is harmful in every way.
Refugees and sandniggers kill countries.
Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.