[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /pol/ Opinion on polygamy and Polyandry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: Polygamy Pic.jpg (59 KB, 600x405) Image search: [Google]
Polygamy Pic.jpg
59 KB, 600x405
What's /pol/ Opinion on polygamy and Polyandry
>>
degenerate
>>
>>67857320
/thread
>>
Degenerate and a excuse to have multiple partners without responsability.

It is shit.

May work for women who are gold diggers.
>>
Creates massive instability as there will be a lot of single males without a wife, ever.
>>
>>67857280
Sounds like a headache.
>>
>>67857320
>First post best post

>>67857280
realistically it has two main effects:

1) the community in question will grow MUCH faster (think of how Osama Bin Laden had 79 brothers and sisters) – this is why there are so many muslims/ why they'll outnumber everyone else soon.

2) helps sexual selection as only successful-tier men can afford to have 4 whiny bitches asking for shit. Also bigger pool of wealthy girls to marry off/young scions raised in rapid succession to carry on the legacy

if the muslims had a better culture they'd be running the world by now

It's a shame we made it illegal for the mormons to be polygamous too. We need so much more of them
>>
That's some halal thought right there, m8.
>>
>>67857280
Polygamous countries cause massive social unrest because it leaves many bare branched men.
>>
>>67857280

Don't be a cuck. She can fuck a lot of dudes by the time you get your shoes on to go to a date.
>>
>>67857280
If gay marriage is legal so should this love is love remember guys discrimination against love.
>>
>>67857280
alpha males shouldn't have that much advantage
>>
Bump^ Need more of this to balance out the niggers of the world.
>>
>>67857280
>polygamy and Polyandry
Props, OP. I never noticed the root words of polygamy before. Been using it wrong.
>>
>>67857280
And lesbian marriage is technically polygamy
>>
>>67857280
I feel sorry for the man who has to take care of five women.
>>
>>67857280
To much god damn work, besides be degenerate.
>>
>>67857280
Well I think polygamy means multiple spouses and polyandry means multiple husbands, so I think you don't know the meaning of words.

If you mean specifically polygyny vs polyandry then it makes sense but that's not what you wrote.
>>
Makes sense in a post-war scenario for a single generation, but not in any other case.
>>
>>67858129
It also breeds dissatisfaction and results in either marriage poaching from other nations or civil unrest.

Unless men become scarce it's a terrible idea.
>>
>>67857280
Polygamy seemed to work out for the Macedonians, modern faggots can never be as cool as the Macedonians.
>>
>>67857280
Sounds great in theory - "Awesome! I'm gonna start a harem of hot babes! This is just like one of my Japanese animes!"

Then you realize that in reality polygamy translates to:

A) Six women marrying the same rich douchebag chad
B) Six betas marrying the same 6/10 woman in the desperate hope that one of them might get laid
>>
I heard that monogamous societies utterly crushed polygamous societies because while the monogamous men all had wives and were happy,the ones who didn't have wives pretty much didn't give a shit about a war.

Think about it,if you have nothing to fight for and you will have more sense not fighting a war then fighting it(you have a chance to die in a war and the enemies won't kill you if you surrender) why would you.

And even if they were forced into war for fear of being killed it's pretty obvious that those forced to fight do worse then those who fight to defend everything they hold dear.
>>
>>67857559
>Creates massive instability as there will be a lot of single males without a wife, ever.

That's already the fucking case now.
>>
>>67859968
Yeah and we're starting to see the effects of it first hand.
>>
May as well have it. After all, it's not like many men are looking to get married in most First world nations. It'll certainly help those who wish to actually have children so long as welfare for children is turned down and he can afford it. We have monogamy for marriage yet it is not a one to one ratio at this point. Legalize polygamy to compete with the Muslims or otherwise Europe and Canada (then America) will perish.
>>
>>67857280
how does divorce alimony work?
>>
>>67857280
Good if we only allow alpha northern-european dudes to do it with other european women. Otherwise, without that clause, it would just make shit worse.
>>
>>67857280
You know how much misery and drama happens when a partner (man or woman) in supposedly monogamous couple cheats? Legalizing that would be a nightmare.

A society, nay, civilization grows and prospers more when its members produce quality offspring instead of just quantity. Look at the Mongol and other empires built on conquest and led by exceptional but polygamous leaders. Inevitably, their numerous offspring by multiple concubines seldom have the time to even receive and process the guidance and wisdom from their father, becoming petty and self-indulgent, eyeing the prize of their share of the empire, but none of the knowledge to keep it. And once that leader is gone, the empire inevitably crumbles into a fractured mess led by these petty and self-indulgent children, falling prey to corruption and vengeance of those with a blood feud to settle. China, Russia, various shitstain arab countries should serve as a warning.
>>
Daily reminder to you godless heathens that Joseph Smith is the ONE TRUE prophet of God, not even Jesus of Nazareth has contributed to Christianity as much as Joseph

I encourage you all to repent and turn to the light.
>>
Shitty and really takes away from the fun of having a significant other, someone you compliment and that compliments you at the same time.
It's called other half, not other 4th.
We need romance and love to be appreciated as a milestone of human intelectual and emotional evolution.
>>
>>67857280
useful for when the male population is wiped out due to war and you want fast repopulation to occur

degenerate otherwise
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.