[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Obama nominates an old white guy who is a centrist to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 14
>Obama nominates an old white guy who is a centrist to the Supreme Court
>Republicans won't even bring him up for a vote

Why won't you guys just admit the GOP hates Obama because he's black?
>>
>>67758370
>old white guy
Kikes aren't white.
>>
>>67758370
>muh identity politics

/pol/ is literally like tumblr these days.

Obama doesn't represent their class interests as well as a conservative would. It's that simple. There may not be much difference between a liberal and a neo-con, but the rich and powerful are rapacious pieces of shit and won't budge an inch to get their share
>>
>>67758486
>Kikes aren't white.

How so? Can you honestly tell the difference between a Jew and white person? Answer, no.
>>
>pro-gun Democrat
>centrist
>it's really because Obama is black
>it ain't me starts playing
>>
>>67758728
*>anti-gun
>>
>>67758728
>muh guns

They literally said they would block him a couple seconds after his announcement. It's literally because Obama's black. You just can't stand the fact there is a black guy in the white house.
>>
>>67758541
Nigga, look at his beady rat jew eyes.
Every jew has a set of them.
>>
>>67758370
>literally against the very concept of individual right to keep arms.

Should be up for treason not Supreme Court.
>>
It's just going to bite them in the ass. Hillary's SC pick will be far more liberal, and trust me she WILL be the next president.
>>
>>67758794
THE FUCKING RICH AND POWERFUL SWINE IN POWER DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HIS SKIN COLOR.

THEY'RE FLOODING THE WESTERN WORLD WITH NON-WHITES TO MAKE THEMSELVES MORE MONEY AND CONSOLIDATE THEIR POWER AND WEALTH

THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT WHITENESS.
>>
>>67758541

They also give off this aura of wanting to subvert your culture and take your shekels
They're pretty good at it too
The sneaky jews.
>>
>>67758829
He looks Italian.

>inb4 Italians aren't white.
>>
>obama
>black
what
>>
Unless you haven't noticed they don't nominate Protestants to the high court anymore.
>>
>>67758846
>right to keep arms.

Where does it say you can own an assault weapon in that magic piece of paper?
>>
>>67758370
>white
He's a Jewish gungrabber
>>
File: whatcouldpossiblygowrong.jpg (13 KB, 200x320) Image search: [Google]
whatcouldpossiblygowrong.jpg
13 KB, 200x320
>>
>>67758948
>gungrabber

Muh guns

Literally the most braindead faggots in America.
>>
>>67758925
>Unless you haven't noticed they don't nominate Protestants to the high court anymore.

America isn't a Protestant nation anymore though.
>>
>>67758370

Its not because Obama is black. Its because they think a Republican might have a shot at the presidency. They want a Republican president to pick a conservative judge.

Its identity politics. They want someone like them making decisions that should be common sense and not skewed by political leanings.

Its a travesty to what the supreme court should be.
>>
>>67758541
>Can you honestly tell the difference between a Jew and white person?
Yes, I do it all the time and I'm not even white. The nose, the name, the hair, it isn't difficult.
>>
>>67758932
"Arms" is a pretty broad term. You can say that it just means "handguns", but that would be just, like, your opinion, man.
>>
File: 1453773100316.png (339 KB, 1107x823) Image search: [Google]
1453773100316.png
339 KB, 1107x823
How would you guys feel in Trump nominated an anti-gun liberal to the Supreme Court?

>inb4 Trump is a conservative

Protip: he's not
>>
>>67759122
>"Arms" is a pretty broad term. You can say that it just means "handguns", but that would be just, like, your opinion, man.

Nuclear weapons are arms as well. So are tanks, grenades, flamethrowers, etc.
>>
>>67759196
Yes.
>>
>>67758932
>Where does it say you can own an assault weapon in that magic piece of paper?
Where does it say you can't?
>>
Because Obama is hoping to use the SCOTUS to grant Puerto Rico statehood so that Hillary gets an extra 7 electoral votes
>>
>>67759294
>Where does it say you can't?

It doesn't, which is why Congress and the president should have the power to ban whatever guns they want to. But you gunfags always cry the courts when that happen.

Right wingers are judicial activists.
>>
>>67759302
>Because Obama is hoping to use the SCOTUS to grant Puerto Rico statehood so that Hillary gets an extra 7 electoral votes

Good
>>
>Democratic senate
>Hillary as president

Can't wait for Hillary to nominate someone in their 30s for the court.

You had your chance Republishits with a 62 year old guy Obama nominated. But you fucking blew it.
>>
>>67759196

Yep. The majority of cannons used in the revolutionary war were supposed by citizens.

I should be able to buy a nuke if I want to.
>>
File: 1457269777135.jpg (90 KB, 600x663) Image search: [Google]
1457269777135.jpg
90 KB, 600x663
>>67758370
>>Republicans won't even bring him up for a vote

Obama filibustered Alito during his time in the Senate.

>http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/02/17/obama-now-regrets-his-2006-alito-filibuster-white-house-says/80514152/

In Congress, Biden once said that it is best to wait for the election of a new president before choosing a new SCOTUS justice.

>https://youtu.be/oVvxGa0zhWo

These men have no credibility, at all.
>>
>>67758370
>old white guy
thats a kike, and the supreme court already has 3 marxist kikes on it
>>
>>67759196
Nuclear "Weapons" are tools of state.
Tanks, grenades and flamethrowers are all legal with the applicable tax stamps.
>>
File: judenputsch.jpg (447 KB, 1524x1262) Image search: [Google]
judenputsch.jpg
447 KB, 1524x1262
>white guy who is a centrist

You mean Bolshevik Jew.

Just a reminder that Jews want to disarm whites in the United States so they can deal with them the same way they dealt with the kulaks in the Soviet Union.

This is a about power, not about law.
>>
>>67758370
They hate Obama because he's been a shitty president, trusting him with something like this is way too risky. That nigger will end up appointing a "centrist" who leans just a bit to the far far left
>>
>>67759348
>"You are allowed to use any letter from the alphabet"
>"Except for a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u,v,w,x,y and z"
>>
>>67759525
>reminder that Jews want to disarm whites in the United States

So did the Nazis, but you faggots love them.
>>
>>67758370
>white guy
It's like you didn't check that he was a Jew the second you heard his name. I'm pretty sure he's be the 3rd or 4th Jew on the SC at this point. It's not even ideology balance, it's a battle for control of our nation against the kikes, you dumb shit. You think this guy isn't going to enable further immigration from shitskin countries so we become a minority in our own home?
They're dressing him up as a moderate now, but just wait.
Okay, yeah I realize OP is a troll, but you know.
>>
>>67758370

ANTI gun kike, fuck off
>>
File: New-York-Daily-News-Clown.jpg (191 KB, 550x712) Image search: [Google]
New-York-Daily-News-Clown.jpg
191 KB, 550x712
>>67759557
>They hate Obama because he's been a shitty president,

Don't worry, a president Trump would break the record among the shittiest presidents ever.
>>
>>67759348
>Congress and the president should have the power to ban whatever guns they want to
1. That is only your opinion and holds no more weight than the opinion of anyone else.
2. That would go against the Constitution.
>>
>>67759685
>2. That would go against the Constitution.

No it won't. Only in your brain washed NRA faggot brain would you think anything as crazy as a 1791 year old amendment applies to 2016 fire arms. Seriously you are a creationist when it comes to this shit.
>>
>>67758932

"shall not be infringed"
>>
>>67759761
Welp, better disassemble the air force since there's nothing about in the Constitution.
>>
>>67759626

They disarmed Jews and other non persons mostly, stop being a whiney cocksucker and fuck back off to fark or leddit pleb
>>
>>67759914
>Welp, better disassemble the air force since there's nothing about in the Constitution.

Are you pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>67759926
>They disarmed Jews and other non persons mostly,

And whites as well. Daily reminder Nazis killed MILLIONS of white people.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-08-15-21-16.png (344 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-08-15-21-16.png
344 KB, 1080x1920
>>67759139
>muh he's a Democrat though
~25 years ago
>>
>>67759983

At least he is just pretending faggot
>>
>>67759348
>Right wingers are judicial activists.
Oh, the fucking irony.
>>
>>67759761

Furthermore the constitution isn't 1700 years old, you don't understand how years work.

The constitution explicitly states the right to bear arms, and that this right shall not be infringed.
>>
>>67759684
Source on your claim, buddy?
>>
>>67760043
>~25 years ago

2009 was when Trump stopped being a Democrat. Stop lying Trumpcuck.
>>
>>67759983
No where does it say the government can sustain an air force, but the implied powers clause lets it. So if the gov. can use that and the elastic clause to keep up with the times, the 2nd should be no different.
>>
>>67760209
>Source on your claim, buddy?

TRUMP
>>
>>67760218
>No where does it say the government can sustain an air force,

It doesn't, but that doesn't mean it should be abolished you stupid faggot.
>>
>>67759761
>No it won't
It literally would. "Shall no be infringed".

>brain washed NRA faggot brain
I'm not in the NRA and I don't own a gun. I do however own the ability to read and comprehend documents, which is something you obviously lack.

Seriously you are a creationist when it comes to this shit.
Look, I know this is a bait thread. I'm just using this as practice for when I go up against actual liberals. But do me a favor and at least make the bait less obvious, thanks.
>>
>>67760250
You literally missed the entire point, you statist fuck.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (85 KB, 1093x686) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
85 KB, 1093x686
Hope Republicans like checking their privilege for the next 40 years when Hillary wins the presidency, takes the senate and puts an ultra liberal SJW in the Supreme Court because they weren't willing even willing to listen to Obama's offer before they said No and America once again saw the Republicans spitting the dummy and refusing to do anything.

>muh guns

You're going to lose a lot more than guns after November.
>>
>>67760022
Daily reminder that there are no credible sources to back up that claim other than "OY VEY, GOY, REMEMBER THE 8 QUADRILLION"
>>
File: Oy Vey in space.jpg (366 KB, 1414x1469) Image search: [Google]
Oy Vey in space.jpg
366 KB, 1414x1469
Fuck off with the jews
>>
>>67758932

i know for sure that I can own a flamethrower as well as a tank. Though if I want to ride the tank I have to put rubber threads and dismantle the shooting part of it.

Also civilians can own cannons.

The "paranoia" comes from using the weapon in question and the elite hate that citizens can have an equal power structure to their so called "military". Only idiots can't see why they are scared and that's why the founding fathers made that second amendment so the government has a legitimate reason to fear its people if they get out of line.

The people shouldn't fear government. The government should fear it's people. That's the whole point.
>>
>>67760334
>"Shall no be infringed"
not*
>>
>>67760212
This is an interview with Playboy in 1990
>>
>>67758932
>It's just after the part in the first that talks about the internet. Arms means weapons not guns and certainly not certain kinds of funds. The NFA is an abomination and completely unconstitutional. In closing go fuck yourself. If it makes you feel any better I'm going to start milling my 80% lower when I get home from work in the morning now instead of waiting until this weekend.
>>
File: 1457405269942.gif (44 KB, 827x628) Image search: [Google]
1457405269942.gif
44 KB, 827x628
Deny deny deny
>>
>>67758932
Care to show me what weapons aren't "assault" types?

Oh, and btw, faggot:

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Forgot your trigger warning *tips fedora*
>>
>>67758370
>centrist
Oh you Bernie kids...
>>
>>67760226
Good, so you're a joke then.
>>67760250
So then why should we get rid of any kind of arm?
>>
>>67758370
>jew
>white
I'm from /int/ so I know all about this subject, nigga ain't white.
>>
>>67760598
>Oh you Bernie kids...

What is a "centrist" according to /pol/?
>>
File: image.jpg (1003 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1003 KB, 2592x1936
Has Anyone looked at the edits to Wikipedia on this guy? Hmmm.... I wonder if he recently changed from a "staunch liberal" to a "moderate"?

Look at his 2nd ammendment cases.
>>
>>67760819
>Look at his 2nd ammendment cases.

Are guns really the only thing you guys care about?
>>
I can't wait for Clinton to put a hardcore liberal on the court and BTFO /pol/!
>>
>>67760941
after the guns go
>is free speech really the only thing you guys care about?
after free speech goes
after the entire bill of rights goes
>come on dude it's 2016

be lax when you've got a cock in your ass you fucking homosexual but don't be lax about shit that matters like the bill of rights
>>
>>67761155
Rights which, by the way, the founders believed were inalienable and given by God and not something the Government can treat as a privilige.
>>
>>67759448
Civilians build and to a limited extent store and maintain our nuclear stockpile. Why do you always take it to nukes? It's a childish argument no one is asking for nukes. I'm asking for suppressors and SBRs without having to give up my fourth amendment rights. 90% of all firearms used in a crime are the cheapest junk hanguns Tyrone could get his hands on. Nukes is the anti's equivalent of the feminists that screams rape the second someone dissageed with her. It makes you look dumb not me.
>>
>>67761155

Patriot Act, NDAA, USA Freedom Act

Eat shit gunfag.
>>
>>67761636
looks like things you don't need to worry about if you're keeping your nose clean.
>>
File: NSW no-reason_poster.jpg (97 KB, 624x795) Image search: [Google]
NSW no-reason_poster.jpg
97 KB, 624x795
>>67761155
This gun control is a shit test for any political figure. If they want your guns they want you to be a subject not a citizen. And they want to rule over you. Even before they take free speech they will immediately take the right to self defence. Look at any western country that has enacted gun control. How many of them allow self defense? Brittan doesn't allow unattended bicycle tires for fucks sake. If you don't want to be responsible for your own protection fine you don't have to on a gun it's a right not a requirement. But don't act like you have the moral high ground when you are trying to take away migh rights that you don't give a shit about.
>>
>>67761636
Wait so because the government is already shitting all over the bill of rights we should just let them go full Orwell and do whatever the fuck they want to us? I'm pissed about everything you just posted too. All of those things should be repealed.
>>
This kike allowed an absolute handgun ban to be given a second chance in DC. Never ever.
>>
>>67758370
Americans are so cucked it's unbelievable. 3 out of the 8 current justices are Jewish, soon to be 4/9
>>
>>67758794
Listen nigger have you not seen the kind of corrupt shit by the day with Trump making the establishment go insane? The guns are for revolting against the faggot government if it ever gets to that point.
>>
>>67759107
Garland isn't a Jewish surname you fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1458132408110.png (2 MB, 1300x1408) Image search: [Google]
1458132408110.png
2 MB, 1300x1408
>>67763650
>Garland's mother Shirley (née Horwitz) was a director of volunteer services at Chicago's Council for Jewish Elderly; his father, Cyril Garland, headed Garland Advertising, a small business run out of the family's home.[5][6][3][7] Born to a Jewish family, Garland was raised in Conservative Judaism.[7] His grandparents left the Pale of Settlement in the early 20th century, fleeing antisemitism and seeking a better life for their children in the United States.[7] Through his father, Garland is a second cousin of Iowa Governor Terry Branstad.[8]
>>
>>67758541
I can attest, without exaggeration, /pol/ has made my senses sharp enough to recognize a jew at first glance with 80~% accuracy give or take.

It is scary, really.
>>
>white
>>
>>67763806
Same here. I've got a ridiculous hit rate for looking kikes up on wikipedia after getting the suspicion that they might be Jewish.
>>
>>67758370
>Jews
>White
>Obama
>Black
>centrist
>Gun-grabber
WEW
E
W
LAD
A
D
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.