[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything good about leftism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 625x579) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 625x579
Hey /pol/ I was just thinking, is there anything really good or positive about the left/leftism from an ideological, practical or even historical basis?

Whatever example I've seen could usually just be traced back to the right and ultimately to the benefits of the right being wasted by the left.

So basically /pol/ can any of you convince or show me some evidence that there's anything good on the pure left or even the moderate left that's unrelated to the right?
>>
File: image.jpg (231 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231 KB, 1280x960
The Nordic countries have/had freer markets than the USA.

Norway struck oil.

All communist countries are hellholes.

China's effectively capitalist and authoritarian.

Hitler and Mussolini privatized things.

The smaller and less centralized the government gets the more efficient it becomes, which isn't even out of line against authoritarianism and autocracy.

City states and tribes rapidly dropping in quality of life when uniting is one proof enough that shows small government is more efficient but this is logical.

The free market is most efficient but sometimes protectionism and the threat of protectionism is needed, yet protectionism is also right wing.

Those who advocate for liberties and rights effectively cause no net benefit to society, all a man needs to be happy is the bare-minimum freedoms and rights.

Finally it would be far more efficient and better if we practiced eugenics and removed the mentally and physically sick.

Hell meritocracy is inherently right wing.

Guys help, I can't think of one thing that leftism is actually good about or that's worth supporting. Is it because I've never been a leftist?
>>
File: The Cathedral (2).png (71 KB, 599x454) Image search: [Google]
The Cathedral (2).png
71 KB, 599x454
>>67739468
The values of Classic liberalism (Individuality, personal rights, etc.) are pretty chill.

It's the toxic, perverted collectivist form of "Progressivism" that we have today and it's emphasis on authoritarian Identity politics and the Progressive Stack that's the problem.
>>
>>67740858

No I disagree, it's most likely because I am a fascist but I disagree heavily.

Liberalism allows man too many personal useless freedoms that will serve to drive his mind away from the important aspects in life.

All embracing Liberalism is what causes and brings about progressivism, it allows the manifestation of Marxism and the like because it doesn't snuff it out.

Tell me anon, if you could have work available to you with a good paying job, your people are all happy, low crime rate, everyone is one religion and one culture and you are free to be your own true self as an American who will start and maintain his family and give to the next generation, would you not be happy?

Isn't that what the majority of people really want? Work, a spiritual element, nationalism/pride, family and the advancement of the next generation?
>>
File: images (31).jpg (20 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
images (31).jpg
20 KB, 313x470
Leftism rejected Jesus Christ, who cucked us all.

Wise communists understood Christian religion is for weaklings.

See here:
>>67739920
>>
>>67739468
I pretty much side strongly with the left in terms of environmental protection. Also abortion is okay.
>>
>>67741383
>abortion

Godless degeneracy
>>
>>67741231
My stance on leftism is based upon the size of government.

I'm a conservative (smaller govt., self-determinism) which resembles classic liberalism in some places
>>
>>67740268
I agree.
We should start using eugenics on the mentally sick, starting with you.
>>
>>67741383
>I pretty much side strongly with the left in terms of environmental protection. Also abortion is okay.

But why? On a purely efficiency system why is this good? Isn't that what political systems are about? What's the most effective and efficient system?

Me personally I don't care about the environment, if man was allowed and science was given the right pushes we could do everything that we wanted to the environment and by the time it had any realty affect on us we'd already have the means to leave earth or repair it.

As for abortion, I personally believe a man shouldn't get the rite to decide whom he sleeps with and when and he doesn't decide if he should keep his offspring or not.

If we were to create children and select parents that are most compatible, we would likely increase the quality of genetic stock in an extremely fast fashion.

This would also severely cut down STDs and the like.

While perhaps isn't very realistic, wouldn't this be most efficient?

In any case we could realistically abort the babies we find unsavory, I find the local government should make that decision though.

>>67741818

You can have both small government and authoritarian government, look at conservatism today, both advocating for the implementing of conservative values and fighting for the power to be more decentralized.
>>
>>67742052

If I myself had to be removed for the sake of pure efficiency on society's part that's fine, what's so wrong with that?
>>
>>67741231
Youre an idiot. Theres no such thing as useless freedoms that lead to keeping your mind away from aspects of life.
This means musicians, artists, literature, etc. and other muses. Your utopia is a place where people are drones that live to work.
I think youre just a wanna be nazi or just stupid because the shit you think you believe in can bite you. You are just an extremist and theres nothing good about extremes. It makes people maniacal.
>>
>>67742227
Nothing. If you believe in kiling people with disabilities,mental diseases,retardation and deformities then its the most humane thing to do.
You do know California had a eugenics program? Its where Hitler got the idea of purifying germany.
>>
>>67739468
No. The modern left exists purely as a death cult for white people.
>>
>>67742665
>Youre an idiot. Theres no such thing as useless freedoms that lead to keeping your mind away from aspects of life.

Sure there are, hypothetically would you find the right to have intercourse with children find and dandy?

Hypothetically do you find the rights that gays can get married to be worthwhile? Do you think the fight for it in the USA was worth all of the resources and discourse?

>This means musicians, artists, literature, etc. and other muses

But many of these are wrong and useless. Here's some modern art for you, what's the purpose of this? What's the market for this? Isn't this useless?

It doesn't even express anything, it's just shit.

My utopia is a place where people are free to work, to have family, to have their religion and traditions and to buy what they like and consume what they like to a moderate degree, my utopia isn't really that impossible.

>I think youre just a wanna be nazi or just stupid

I'm certainly not a nazi, if you wish to call me stupid that's just your opinion but speaking in terms of efficiency and effectiveness here. Isn't that the entire point of government and politics? The best and most efficient and most effective possible system?
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 213x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 213x144
>>67743189
Pic related

>>67742887
>kiling people with disabilities,mental diseases,retardation and deformities

Isn't it both more humane and more efficient to remove these people before they are a drain on society? Before they suffer and slug on through life in a very much meaningless way?
>>
>>67740858
This. I consider myself a 'classic' Democrat. Too bad these days those views are considered more Republican.

These last couple of elections have been hell for me because I don't like anyone in my party.
>>
>>67744888

Can you explain logically why your views as a classic democrat are effective and efficient? I'll take reasons from the ideological/theoretical side, from them in practice and even from the historical side as proofs of efficiency.

I'd like to know what exactly is the value.
>>
>>67745030
Depends on what your view of 'efficient' is. I'm both a numbers person and one that operates on feelings so I can't really say that's entirely efficient.

For example I've always believed that some people do need help but they don't need to become reliant on that help. Help those to help themselves. I've butted heads with other people over this who think that people need to be on welfare for as long as they need. Something like the Welfare to work program.

People should be motivated to better themselves. But often times in a welfare system they don't. And I don't believe a 'drone' society like you would have would have much self improvement either.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (148 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
148 KB, 1920x1080
>>67743409
>Isn't it both more humane and more efficient to remove these people before they are a drain on society? Before they suffer and slug on through life in a very much meaningless way?

As for this... there are some situations where it might be more prudent to euthanize children. Autism and other mental disorders can be worked with and some can even thrive. Even physical disabilities can be worked around. But then you have babies like the girl born without a brain whom are a great effort just to keep alive.

One has to wonder if it's really just a mother's love to keep her alive or if she just enjoys the attention she gets from the whole situation.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.