[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USA BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/16/north-korea-sentences-us-student-to-15-years-hard-labour

USA BTFO
>>
>>67707484
he deserved it
>>
>>67707484
it was just a prank bro
>>
>>67707484

Was the student trying to engage in a legitimate act of protest/subversion by taking the sign, or is this literally just "It was a prank bro, it was a PRANK"?
>>
>>67707484
He was an entitled millennial who thought the rest of the world was a liberal arts college campus. And he found out the hard way... It's not.

We aren't BTFO over him.

We acurally just don't care.
>>
>>67709054
Either way they do our gene pool a favor by removing him from it. It was retarded on another level.
>>
maybe we should send all the troublemakers over there like Ethan Couch
>>
>>67709054
It could be either. Something about him doesn't sit right at all.
>>
What the fuck was he doing in NK? Who would willingly want to go to that hell hole? Was it somehow related to his studies? Did he HAVE to pick NK? If it was study related, I find it fitting that he got caught for trying anything at all in that crazy country. He should've known what he was getting himself into. He went to a country where it's compulsory to cry in the presence of dear leader. The very minimum is to smile. If you don't do even that, you're completely fucked.

My thoughts aside, the sentence is complete unjustifiable bullshit. The only reason why NK is doing this shit, aside from their regular "activities", is because he's a US citizen. They want leverage. Sadly, I doubt that it's going to work. No country is going to move for some random dude. Maybe if he knew the secret of immortality or some shit, but he's just some random student. No shits given. Sadly...
>>
>>67710879
He was probably suicidal or mentally retarded.
>>
>>67707484
God how can fuckers be this retarded?
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (8 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
8 KB, 325x325
>>67711002

It's frustrating to think about it because of how unfair it is and because of how fucking stupid he was for not COMPLETELY COMPLYING AND ABSOLUTELY RESPECTING, IF NOT REVERING, EVERYTHING IN THAT SHIT COUNTRY. Even the rocks are sacred there. Holy fuck...

Man, fuck this kind of shit. It reminds me of retarded stories of how a father got jailed for taking away his daughter's cell phone or whatever the story was. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN!?????
>>
>>67711600
How about mind your own business?
>>
>>67707484
we should invade and give NK to Japan desu
>>
>not strapping him to one of their missiles

im BTFO
>>
>be liberal (commie) student
>FEELTHEBERN supporter
>Communism has never been tried before guiz
>I'm going to NK to prove it!!!!1!!11!!!
>HEY NK GUIZ WE COMMIE NOW
>CAN I HAVE THIS POSTER?? WOULD BE NICE IN MY DORM FOR MY FRIENDS TO SEE HOW NICE COMMU-
>Why am I arrested guys?
>Guys?
>Comrades?
>Fuck...
>Cry
>>
if you will be like a monkey
you will be arrested
it is not hard putting together

why you must disrespect nation and be surprised if you are arrested ? ? ?
>>
>>67707484
He looked like a liberal, this is his promised land.
>>
>>67712960
NOL KOLEA BES KOLEA DURLA DURLA MUHAMMED JIHAD
>>
>>67712960

I'm totally with you on this one. How are NK pussies ?
>>
>>67712960
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>67710879
>>67711002
Lots of regular people go to North Korea because they want to see it before it collapses, or because there is a certain Cold War nostalgia factor to life there.
>>
File: 1423124007202.png (143 KB, 428x325) Image search: [Google]
1423124007202.png
143 KB, 428x325
>>67712960
RARE
>>
File: attempt.jpg (172 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
attempt.jpg
172 KB, 1920x1080
Mfw Trump somehow makes a deal with NK even though this whole thing is a plant anyways
>>
>>67712960
R A R E P R O X Y
>>
File: bestkorea.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
bestkorea.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>67707484
Fuck the DPRK.
We should have nuked them into oblivion a long time ago. I long for the smell of burning Kim in the morning.
>>
good for him. Not even sarcastic here
>>
>>67708693
This
>>
>>67707484
nothing of value has been lost. make it 30 years.
>>
>>67712960
TYBestKorea
>>
>>67707484
Hundreds of US Citizens have been to North Korea and been fine because they follow the rules. They don't even try to entrap you.

He's just stupid.
>>
>>67707484
I cannot support this degree of reckless faggotry. What a fucking idiot.
>But but muh Seth Rogan movie...
>>
>>67712960
im curious how is kimmy today he is threating us again, if anyone touches you.
>>
He will litterlly never be /comfy/ again
>>
>>67712960
Wait, you guys have internet?
Do they allow 4chan in North Korea?
>>
>>67719594
probably not worth trying to block sites for the ~28 people that have access to internet over there
>>
>>67712960
BASED
A
S
E
D

most badass korea ever.
>>
DPRK is literally one of the only countries I believe could be used as a fun experimentation/proving ground for large scale weapons and the people would simply be better off.

Of course I also feel they are kept in existence to act as a distraction while all sorts of fuckery takes place behind the scenes in other countries.

This kid should have just tried to attack a guard or the judge and been shot/killed then-and-there. Better than forced labor and cannibalism...
>>
>>67712960
lol won't the us govern do nothing?
>>
North Korea really pussied out here

The fact they've been making the same threats for years and finally get their grubby hands on an American criminal, only to put him into hard labor.
This was there only chance to not look like complete cucks and they failed
>>
>>67722361
nope Obama wont do shit, hes white
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.