[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is Trump trying to tell us something? >inb4 reddit shill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: MAGA.png (183 KB, 1266x588) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.png
183 KB, 1266x588
is Trump trying to tell us something?

>inb4 reddit shill
there is literally nothing that can stump him, and this was his own words

https://theintercept.com/2016/03/16/donald-trump-warns-riots-convention-denied-nomination/
>>
the establishment is fear mongering with all this "we will steal the nomination" bullshit which is just to try and scare trump voters, so trump has to scare them back.

i think if trump is say 100 delegates short he should call for a massive rally in Cleveland get thousands of people from all across the country to go there and rally, would make the establishment shit their pants.
>>
>>67700774
The military loves trump. Trump loves law enforcement and will fight for our LEOS.

Whoever has the military has the power. Ever seen 17 million armed civilians walking alongside 1 million highly armored military vehicles in a city like Cleveland?
>>
>>67701125
i legitimately think this election will end with a huge escalation between bernie voters and trump voters
>>
>>67701227
LOL
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/pentagon-muslim-rhetoric-donald-trump-islamic-state-216560
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/16/pentagon-troops-it-s-us-or-trump.html
http://www.defenseone.com/politics/2015/12/pentagon-calls-trumps-muslim-ban-counter-national-security/124298/
>>
>>67701627

Don't be such a faggot

http://www.ibtimes.com/election-2016-military-vote-donald-trump-bernie-sanders-leading-among-us-armed-forces-2336706

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/why-troops-and-vets-are-voting-for-trump/article/2584171
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 479x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 479x450
>>67701227
Ugh. My star sign is being used by our own antithesis :(
>>
>>67701627
>Pentagon
>Military
>Not kikes
>>
>>67701627
stay mad berniefag
>>
>>67702098
>doesn't see the ibitimes story in here
>>
>>67701377
no, it'll be Trump/Bernie voters vs establishment
we're both on the same side in one sense, we just have completely incompatible views on how to get things done
>>
File: justice.png (255 KB, 744x591) Image search: [Google]
justice.png
255 KB, 744x591
>>67702527
i know i might sound like a broken record, but Hillary is going to get indicted

Hillary IS getting indicted

will bernie then be a shoe in? maybe not
but it is looking like a bernie vs trump situation
>>
He's not "trying" to tell us something. He's stating a fact that if the popular candidate isn't chosen his supporters will be mad as hell.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7099053/
>>
File: cats_in_hoodies_09.jpg (113 KB, 600x731) Image search: [Google]
cats_in_hoodies_09.jpg
113 KB, 600x731
You guys need to realize there is a civil war beneath the surface. Trump said that he's got several other billionare friends backing him. There is a schism happening in the elite group that controls the western world, with some going with Trump, and some against him. Trump is an elite, so he can't just be assassinated like your average joe could be, that would cause what little unity the group has to shatter entirely. However this doesn't stop them from hoping a civilian will off Trump, though it's highly unlikely. We are seeing something good here, the good billionares that care for America first, and the globalist billionares.
>>
>>67702828
if she does then yeah, dems will have no choice but to go with Sanders since they can't possibly prop somebody else up in time
he'd definitely lose though, especially against Trump
Clinton is the establishment's fallback, if they can't jew us out of the God-Emperor then they'll settle for sabotaging his campaign and doing everything they can to make sure murdercunt doesn't get indicted
fortunately they're fighting the FBI on that one, and they don't take shit from anybody
If we reach the Bernie vs Trump stage it means we've already won
>>
File: implications.png (149 KB, 313x313) Image search: [Google]
implications.png
149 KB, 313x313
>>67703286
>It isn't Trump against the world
>>
>>67703463
I know it's fun to think there is a group that runs the world, but there isn't. Just a group that runs the WESTERN world, and it's fracturing as we speak. What little control they had is slipping from their fingers as Trump becomes more powerful.
>>
>>67703106
Toss-up between Webb and Carson
I think Carson is the most likable guy on there so he'd be best for PR purposes, but Webb is probably the most politically minded and would make a good first officer
>>
>>67703429
but what will some of the real GOP trump haters vote

not bernie, but not trump either
>>
>>67703286
It's been a possibility since Trump proposed the very radical idea of having a border.
>>
File: they bought it.gif (436 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
they bought it.gif
436 KB, 640x360
>>67703687
>>>67703463 (You)
>I know it's fun to think there is a group that runs the world, but there isn't
>>
>>67703933
Yes anon, because the Billionaires of China and Russia are totally fine with working with coniving jews that run the Western World, despite it being known throughout history that they will fuck you over. It's an entirely different game where risks are rarely taken at that level of power. As I said, the WESTERN elites are trying to retain their power, but a schism has formed. China and Russia have their own elite organizations.
>>
>>67701627
Pentagon is loaded with kikes. We're talking about thousands and millions of people in the armed forces and were in the armed forces.
>>
>>67703933

Racial and national relations between individuals when they both have money are probably the only things that can't be bought.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.