[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
China
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 9
File: cnlarge.gif (4 KB, 452x302) Image search: [Google]
cnlarge.gif
4 KB, 452x302
How do we stop them?
>>
Seize power at home, form an empire, unify with Europe, seize direct and open control of resources throughout the world. China will starve.
>>
>>67682793
Trump always says he loves China so I wouldn't trust him.
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (262 KB, 643x697) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
262 KB, 643x697
open borders and tell mudshits to invade
>>
>>67682793
Close their borders and let them pollute themselves to death
>>
>>67682975

He also says he loves mexico.

They are still gonna pay for the fucking wall.
>>
>>67682793
let north korea solve that problem. Kimmy will erupt some time or later.
>>
>>67682793

> YOU GAIZ, WE GAWWWWTA STOP CHINA

How about we leave them the fuck alone
>>
>>67683000

As based as it is to burn muslims to death, China would have no problem doing the same to Christians or a cave of puppies.

China literally gives no fucks about morality.
>>
>>67682793
Why stop them? China is the saviour we need from the nigger/shitskin hordes.
>>
>>67683243
Fuck off you stupid idiot. How about you go live there if you love them so much.
>>
File: bbbbbii.png (504 KB, 693x715) Image search: [Google]
bbbbbii.png
504 KB, 693x715
>>67683286
theres no reason for them to burn christians
christians are not terrorists
plus china might launch the next crusade
>>
>>67682793
Have the leftists from all over go after China. They spend money trying to defeat leftist subterfuge, while countries lose their leftists.

It's a win-win for all, except China and leftists.
>>
>>67682793
sinking theirs ships
>>
>>67683290
>>67683387
They're harboring a burning resentment for our having humiliated them. They will have no mercy. They must be exterminated like the insects they are.
>>
>>67683474
lel

China BTFO
>>
>>67682900
China is a food exporter not an importer/
>>
>>67683491
It's like /pol/ is stuck in late 19th century, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>67683334
>"we must attack nations on the other side of the world!!!1 if ya object to this yeerr an idjut"
Ameriniggers.
>>
>>67683660
They need oil to run their farms.
>>
>>67683491
Maybe for you burgerfat. I'll gladly except my new Chinese overlords, enjoy sharia law buddy.
>>
Currently you don't have to do anything for now, since their power is naturally limited by Dollar Trap.
>>
>>67683103
>Still thinks Trump is going to build a wall
>>
>>67683689
>>67683733
>guys we have to save the white race from the muslims and communists, lets ally with this massive modern nationalistic and ideologically opposed nation which has the same government that killed 50 million of its own citizens 50 years ago
>>
>>67683818
mexicos not gona pay
hes going to end up using american tax dollars to build it

Trump should just say hed pay for it himself since hes rich as fuck
>>
China wins it all in the end
>>
>>67683738
They're right next to the middle east and Russia. How are you going to stop them from getting oil?
>>
>>67683864
>ally
What are you even talking about, I'm just ridiculing your 19th century ideas about ''yellow peril''. Biggest peril to Europe and a large part of globe is your own country. How about focusing on fixing these issues, instead of being paranoid about Chinese people?
>>
>>67683935
Based on what?

Answer: nothing at all except Chinese fantasies.
>>
File: ziYvNCy.jpg (87 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
ziYvNCy.jpg
87 KB, 539x960
>>67684040
>>67683935
when we all lose to muslims and are under shariah law

they will win.
>>
>>67682793
Why do you want to stop them?
What is wrong with them?
>>
Send all the rapefugees to the ghost towns
>>
>>67684162
theyree taking our jobs you nigger
>>
>>67683474
Prefectura argentina hace disparos de advertencia a un buque Chino
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXsJQhxgfsM

Guardacostas argentino hunde un pesquero de bandera china
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB6uk7MYBpE
>>
>>67683969
With our military.

You plebs don't seem to realize the state of resource overuse we're in currently. If you want to keep your way of life, the only thing to do is rally around the flag and destroy all rivals. When China begins to starve, it will threaten the rest of the world to get its own food. That can only be met with strength. And the stronger we are when that happens, the better.
>>
>>67684110
Deng Yan San is the only viable choice to make secondary school great again.
>>
>>67684277
if china goes we all go too
sad to say it but they kinda run the words economy.

They also have russia and iran

if WW3, were all dead
>>
>>67684006
>everyone deserves a comfortable life

Fuck off, America hater.
>>
>>67683915
Mexico plows us 50 billion dollars in foreign aid. If the wall costs 10 billion we could just demand they pay the money they owe. If not, total embargo on Mexico
>>
>>67684589
theey still wont do it
and you cant just do the embargo so easily w.o hurting american interests and relations

plus 10billion is not a lot. Why cant you just pay it yourself?
>>
>>67684427
I just hate freedom and shit.
>>67684589
Yeah and ruin the economy of the US states bordering Mexico.
What you Americans don't understand is that your wealth depends on trade. Without trade you're fucking nothing.
>>
>>67684848
We invented everything. America can do anything. If Superman was a nation, it'd be America.
>>
>>67684277
What makes you think everyone would join America in that case? We'd be fucked if logistics aren't on our side.
>>
>>67683334

> "hurr durr if u don't want to start a pointless war with another nation for zero reason then U LUV DEM AND U SHUD GO LIVE WITH DEM LOL"

I cannot wait until Trump kicks you warmongering neocon chickenshits out of the GOP. I hope you do everything you can to try and stop him, so we have an excuse to line you up and execute you,
>>
>>67683660
This is not true.

The Chinese can mess with their statistics all they want but China was only ever food self-sufficient as a peasant economy living on cabbage and (when times were good) rice and a bit of pork. Exporting food to the USSR led to a massive famine in the 1950s.

They import massive amounts of food and their government is very sensitive about it.

Even if they weren't polluting the shit out of their farmlands and rivers and losing land to desertification all the time, it would still be incredibly hard to feel their growing middle class properly due to having a relatively small % of global arable land compared to a relatively large % of population.

And that's before you get in to the issues of the quality of some Chinese food produced in polluted soil, air and water.

And the oil imports guy is right. The more oil you have to import, the more wealth you need to send out of the country in exchange. And many people believe that it was the lack of cheap fuel imports from the USSR that caused the famine in North Korea. Not saying China will have a famine necessarily, but their food situation is certainly insecure.
>>
File: 1447795710256.jpg (34 KB, 400x308) Image search: [Google]
1447795710256.jpg
34 KB, 400x308
>>67684976
G-d Bless
>>
>>67684984
All we need is to unify the West and then we don't really need anyone else, just the resources on their land. We don't need Arab partners when we can just extract their oil and bomb anyone who comes close.

>>67685111
War is coming sooner or later. It's a question of whether you want to win.
>>
>>67684110
>a good example of a Chinese fantasy
>>
File: nana.jpg (53 KB, 367x295) Image search: [Google]
nana.jpg
53 KB, 367x295
>>67684204
>>
Why are Americans so paranoid about China? Neither you or them is going to do shit to the other. You depend on each other, you are both among each other's biggest trading partners last I checked.

I assume this is exclusively an American thing since I never hear "WE MUST NUKE THEM NOW BEFORE THEY KILL US" from their side. Then again, I dont read chinese news.
>>
>>67685247
why are we buying oil from the muslims when canada is one of the biggest oil producers in the world?

we supply more oil to you guys than the arabs

why are you still paying them?
>>
>>67683689
No bitch this is the 1930s and 40s.

We fourth Reich NAO
>>
>>67685395
Because we have both and the security of your oil is guaranteed so we're getting as much out of them as we can while we can.
>>
>>67685247
You would have to mess with the ME and Russia too. And probably a at best Neutral Africa. The west would still be fucked if the west consisted of just Western Europe and America.
>>
>>67685489
Sure Americuck, just don't forget to prep the bull tonight, your matriarchal goddess will be unhappy if you don't
>>
Do this again
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_Rebellion
>>
>>67685618
we need the cheap labour to make our shit
if not wed have to rely on nigger slaves
>>
>>67685247

> War is coming sooner or later

No it fucking isn't, you retard. What's going to happen is that China is going to try to jockey for position in its own local waters while the US gives them shit for it, even though we have absolutely zero interest in mediating between the ambitions of a dozen or so Asian nations. China will be a bully in its own neighborhood for a while while it still has the advantage, but demographics will eventually slow it down.

It will NEVER cross the pacific to attack the US. The only way a war with China happens is if we are the aggressors.
>>
>>67684416
They do not run the world's economy.

They provide cheap shit. Not as much as they used to because they have lost lots of their competitive advantages. And their rich fucks badly overpay for real estate in the West and behave poorly at fancy holiday resorts. That's it.

Dollars are what counts. The Chinese Yuan is still pegged to the Dollar, like a lot of Pacific islands and Caribbean countries. Their whole economic credibility is therefore based upon their ability to supply Dollars on demand. That's why they started refusing to admit their Dollar capital outflows a couple of months ago and are now believed to be fudging that data. Opaque data, sudden devaluations, state media refusing to accept reality and a large percentage of their elites moving overseas are not the actions of a country running the global economy.

They can boss around some Third World countries, and our multinationals are nice to them so that we can keep making yuuuuge profits. That's it.
>>
>>67685704
robots
>>
>>67685618
Russia would rather be on our side than CMh+in-a's. Th+e mciddle east is j/ust a bun-mhc+ of san-dn-iggers wh+ose on-ly mcodern- equipmcen-t is wh+at we give th+ecm, an-d wh+imch+ th+ey are in-mcapable of usin-g again-st eamch+other.

>>67685752
Wh+en- th+e world starts run-n-in-g out of resourmces, MCh+in-a will be our sin-gle greatest extern-al mcocmpetitor. An-d as a powerless Amcerimcan-, I'd rath+er it was Amcerimca-ns vs cmh+in-ks th+an- Amcerimcan-s vs Amcerimcan-s.

MCy keyboard is trollin-g mce an-d I n-o lon-ger mcare en-ough+ to edit it, sorry.
>>
>>67685752
if they invade japan or south korea

you guys are obligated to go to war with them
>>
>>67682793
is this a bad thing guys >>67685506
>>
>>67685180
*to feed their growing middle class
>>
>>67685961

Right now we are. I see absolutely zero reason why it should remain that way.

I really doubt China will even do that, frankly.
>>
>>67682793
take all your jews in your media and let them infiltrate china
let them push regionalism
>>
File: 1436790782900.png (99 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1436790782900.png
99 KB, 400x400
>>67682793
Start WWIII, ally with China because the enemy of my enemy is my ally.

Start a cold war, and about 3 decades later, get an actor as our president who has some radical economic theories and outspend the shit out of their poor ass country.

Get a General Secretary who is liberal compared to his predecessors, and once they've been outspent, make some reforms that infuriates the hardliners, get the hardliners to have a coup, an watch the dissolution happen.
>>
>>67686416
WW3 vs the Muslims would not be a world war. They are extraordinarily weak militarily. The reason we're doing so poorly there is because of rules of engagement. China is the only relevant enemy.
>>
>>67682793

Why? These guys knew what they were doing. Have problems? Build a fucking wall. Have problems? Kill the fucking problem. Have problems? Buy out the fucking problem

Plus, I have weird thing for Chinese girls
>>
>>67686416
fuck off Randy
>>
>>67683689
>/pol/ is stuck in late 19th century
That's a good thing, we're stuck in the era when European civilization was at its height, before a century of war and communism ruined the planet.
>>
>>67683763
Chin Tu Fat laying it down
>>
>>67686007

Mr Bond, stop being so paranoid. I doubt their weapons could reach Japan, let alone Los Angeles (Which I honestly wouldn't mind see blow up)

No need to panic
>>
>>67683689
>its 2016!
>>
>>67686701
Who said the enemy had to be Muslims?
>>
>>67686877
>>67687081
>that's a good thing
My point is you people literally believe some late 19th century myths spewed around by idiots and yellow press.
This board is like parody or something.
>>
We lost Korea because China stopped us from taking North Korea.

We lost Vietnam because China meant we couldn't invade North Vietnam.

Pakistan is China's ally against India, probably why we can't do anything about the government there that funds the Taliban.

>>67687277
Who else would it be?
>>
>>67683935
Only if everyone keeps underestimating them.

"In the east a giant sleeps, let him sleep for his waking will shake the world!" - Napoleon
>>
Increase tariffs on Chinese goods, limit imports. Our consumer markets literally prop their economy up.
>>
>>67682793
Why? They're not a threat, China usually minds it's own affairs. If they tried to start shit the entire world would jump on them.
>>
>>67683689
>>67686877

Good point.
The situation in Asia goes back to 19th century. Situation is similar as>>67685660 before Boxer Rebellion and First Sino-Japan War.

>>67685660 is correct

WW2 was a turning point and World picked a wrong route. This is 2nd time for World.
>>
>>67687386
we lost because we gave up
>>
>>67687586
Chinese resentment was totally legitimate however.
>>
>>67683098
underrated post
>>
>>67687470

Just because they build all your roads
>>
>>67683243

Kill yourself you dirty yellow fuck.
>>
>>67682793
economically, through tariffs and making the west a better place to start companies. For, now though, the West kind of depends on China, and vice versa.
>>
You don't. You ally with them. Everyone complains about how China is taking our jobs but it's our own companies that are giving the jobs away. China is happily taking it and they're getting shit on for it. Even I gave them shit for it.
>>
>>67683290

> HUR DUR! THE YELLOW MENACE WILL SAVE US FROM OTHER SUB HUMANS

Dumb fucking bitch
>>
>>67687386
>bring up Korea and Vietnam out of nowhere
Leave this bait to me.

Korea was a bloody stalemate at worst and a clear victory at best. North Korea surprised attacked. Possibly egged on by Mao. They lost had been believing too much of their Commie propaganda. Then the US & UN forces entered to defend South Korea. They succeeded in this. Then they decided to keep going. Controversial. Mao felt threatened. So China zerg-rushed the UN. Chinese casualties were horrendous, but nevertheless forced back the surprised UN forces. The line stabilised around the borders from before the whole Commie adventure began, with about 1/5 of the Koreans killed with the Commies gaining... nothing. The US defence of South Korea was a successful action. But they were indeed prevented from completely defeating North Korea.

Vietnam was a fucking mess. A terrible idea from day one and a national tragedy.
Typical of Chinese Commies to gloat about it and take credit for the incredible toughness and bravery of the Vietnamese supplied by the Russians.
China invaded Vietnam in 1979 and got their ass kicked, by the way.

The reason that nobody can really force Pakistan's hand is that they have nukes. They have nukes thanks to China. Congratulations China, you broke the Non Profileration Treaty.
>>
>>67683474

Based Argintina fucking up China
>>
>>67688252
another typo...

*They had been believing too much of their Commie propaganda
>>
You can't. China will surpass USA as the superpower of the world. Might as well start learning Chinese now. And as to why you should stop China? Superpowers always do this. To stay on top you have to micro manage other countries so they don't surpass you.
>>
>>67687708
because of First Opium War?
Yes, Now is similar to be pre-Opium War too.

but,People in China should remeber Who have been supporting China.
>>
>>67688665

China is 80% a 3rd world country.

Public order is brewing with discontent.

Civil war will hit China before anything
>>
>>67689108
Rebellion is in China's DNA. Nothing new.
>>
>>67682793
>100 million sexless Chinese virgins who will never have a gf/wife because of skewed sex ratios

They stopped themselves. China will have big big problems in the future.
>>
>>67689440
Theyre going to come here to steal our women.
>>
File: 814cb71e.jpg (46 KB, 599x495) Image search: [Google]
814cb71e.jpg
46 KB, 599x495
>>67689440
CPC and China is one of a great police officer in the world. pic related

Four Policemen
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Policemen
>>
>>67689900
Republic of China was that.
but, Allied says byebye to Republic of China after ww2
CPC becomes that officially because of Korean war
>>
>>67689108
>growing pains
>>
>>67689108
And It's pretty much accepted China's economy will surpass USA. Don't know the exact amount of years.
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.