[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NECKLACING. Nelson Mandela's Legacy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: BURNING.jpg (13 KB, 200x285) Image search: [Google]
BURNING.jpg
13 KB, 200x285
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu2aL-BXCC0

Why is this not covered enough in the media?
Why is Nelson Mandela revered as a hero when him and his wife were terrorists that instigated one of the most brutal and cruel forms of execution ever witnessed?

Imparticular, Winnie Mandela endorsed this method of death to those who opposed them.

This ranks up with the Brazen Bull as the most vile way to kill a human being.
>>
>>67664863
Because no one gives a monkeys droppings about dead niggers.
>>
>>67666199

Agreed but Nelson Mandela has fucking statues all over the place, streets and things named after him whilst being the very literal definition of a terrorist.
>>
>>67664863
>Why is this not covered enough in the media?

Because niggers can do no wrong. Only white people can.

Any time a nigger does something wrong, Robs, rapes, or murders. It's not his fault, it's whiteys.

How do you not know this? It's 2016.
>>
>>67664863
Because the west is falling.
>>
>>67664863
>this pic
this is what you get for smoking cigarettes you stupid nigger
>>
File: EVIL.jpg (38 KB, 250x392) Image search: [Google]
EVIL.jpg
38 KB, 250x392
>>67666655

Checked.

I know.. I know. More of a question for the sake of it rather than an actual request for answers.

This cunt is outside Parliament. Why has noone put a tire around its neck?
>>
>>67664863
>Imparticular
>>
>>67664863
He is one of the few significant black people that existed, of course nobody is interested in showing the public that he was a communist terrorist.
>>
>>67666996
What's going on here? What's with the tire?
>>
File: 1453862661535.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1453862661535.webm
2 MB, 640x480
Welcome to Africa
>>
File: 6.jpg (173 KB, 1080x766) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
173 KB, 1080x766
>>67664863
>Why is Nelson Mandela revered as a hero when him and his wife were terrorists that instigated one of the most brutal and cruel forms of execution ever witnessed?
Because they won. Winners write history m8.
>>
>>67667248
Necklacing: common form of execution in Africa where a tire is placed around the neck of one or more people, gasoline is poured on and ignited. The melting rubber covers the person etc, flames, rocks from cheering moderates
>>
>>67667285
>>67667460
I might be going soft. There was a time when i could watch this stuff and not even feel thing. Now it disturbs me slightly.
>>
>>67667460
Why a tire?
>>
reminder taylor swift was right and africa would be a beautiful place if it wasn't for all the black people there

http://rubycalaber.com/WildestDreamsDeWhiteWashed.mp4
>>
File: Mandela's Peacful Contribution.jpg (75 KB, 600x740) Image search: [Google]
Mandela's Peacful Contribution.jpg
75 KB, 600x740
>>67667248
Tire full of gas shoved around a person and then they're tortured until they light themselves on fire. Sometimes they survive.
>>
>>67667642
commonplace item with little worth and its flammable enough to pass as torture execution without hassle
>>
>>67666996
beautiful culture

so much to be proud of
>>
>>67667642
Because it is widely available highly combustible garbage.
>>
File: 1443195385040.png (400 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1443195385040.png
400 KB, 640x480
>>67667714

Shit he looks like the Zerg infested him.
>>
>>67667642
Burning rubber doesn't stop burning. Tire fires in landfills burn for years. They burn really hot too.
>>
File: image.png (906 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
906 KB, 768x1024
>>67664863
I've often wondered this myself
He's a white genocide hero to the africans
>>
>>67664863

I saw some video of this shit.

Damn man, almost kept me from sleeping
>>
>>67667989
It doesn't really convince people when you post photoshopped images
>>
>>67666655
>digits in particular configuration observed

and when it is reported it is blamed on the west for not educating them enough and what not.

dey dindu nuffin
blame the white
>>
>>67668222
(You)
>>
>>67667285

How is he going to wipe his ass now? Why would he willingly submit to this?
>>
File: 1397399028514.jpg (4 KB, 119x125) Image search: [Google]
1397399028514.jpg
4 KB, 119x125
>>67667460
>that other burning guy running into the alley in the background
>>
>>67664863
Mandela was a Marxist revolutionary. If you're a militant leftist, the media will forgive your crimes and try to bury history for you.
>>
Why the fuck do you fags even care about the RSA? It's a containment country.
>>
File: image.png (880 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
880 KB, 1024x768
>>67668222
How can you tell they're photoshopped? Look real to me. I've seen them before in other places, but I'm no computer guy. Different layers?
>>
>>67664863
Because he was selected. They literally chose him out of a group. His "release" was merely a PR stunt beforehand and they prepped him for the job.

I still believe SA was an experiment for the rest of this world. This multi-kulti bullshit is a sign for things worse to come. Trust me, shit is getting worse here day by day. If you're not a coalburner or k-boetie then you're pretty much slowly but surely headed to isolation. At least most of us are openly red-pilled amongst friends in public but we're fucked in terms of country. Maybe there are a few kike's like Slovo's "white friends", de Beers, pooindaloo Guptas, etc who are still running shit from behind the scenes but there's not much shit otherwise.

The country is so fucking corrupt I can't even get into it. Essentially they're all a bunch of criminals, rapists, murderers or fat good-for-nothing-kaffs as most are. The minority of them, well, you're looking at the result of thinking logically and siding with the white man.

Cheers bros. Popped in from cripple ch. /pol/ to reminisce about the good old 4ch days and found this thread. Thanks for keeping us in your hearts, minds and prayers.

God bless.
>>
The apartheid government knew decades ahead of time that minority rule was going to collapse. They really should have set up a majority-white state in the sparsely-populated areas of the Cape and Namibia, but nope, not enough money and cheap black labor available there for the big business interests.
>>
>>67666996
This.
I came here to watch niggers burn alive, not watch some fucking statue be on fire.
>>
>>67669102
Because Nelson Mandela is idolised massively. Everyone is taught here about how he's one of the greatest human beings to ever walk the earth. People need to know the reality.
>>
>>67669217
get the fuck outta there mate. Our last stand will be Europe.
>>
File: africa.jpg (25 KB, 341x226) Image search: [Google]
africa.jpg
25 KB, 341x226
>>67667908
I can't think of a worse way to die or a worse thing to have to live after. I'd off myself the second I could pick up a rock.

You can see the rubber fused into his skin. Even in a first world hospital cutting through that mass would be very difficult. He obviously cannot close his eyes anymore. Ever again. For the rest of his life. Same with his mouth. The terrible reality of it just goes on and on the longer you look at the photo.

And they see this with their own eyes, live it in their very lives yet still they gather around and celebrate when the next guy gets thrown to the mob.

Makes you doubt that it can ever end.
>>
>>67669217
A good idea.

Take this documentary and multiply it exponentially. This was made in 96, this unit has since then been disbanded (forced to allow quotas, thus lower standard and re-assign AO duties)

Part 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBwGQ91R5rk

Part 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eiznoQW6Gg

Part 3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8Wnm0yIwyU

Democracy eh? Even the blacks themselves were better off under apartheid. What you see today is African Communism at its finest.
>>
>>67668497
Why not? Someone wanted the hand as a trophy and probably gave him some booze for it. What was he going to do with his hands anyway? Work? Please...
>>
>>67666996
London 2050
>>
>>67669498

Can't bro. Too much family, too little cash but simultaneously not poor enough to be considered a "refugee" , No entry for whites, no passport, boer, we'll stand until things work themselves out.

We've tried. Looking to Eastern Europe in the meantime. But looking at the way Western Europe and the USA is going, I fear for you guys on a grander scale. Freedom is self sustaining, not a hundred thousand click prison. Regardless, let's hold out and hope for the best. As said earlier, haven't been on 4/pol/ since the 2nd exodus but all of us on whichever board share a bond of being able to think analytically and logically about things and the discussion is appreciated.

I rate things are going to get really really fucked up worldwide within our lifetimes and the best we can do is survive. Start getting used to it because all of us this side can see the wave that's about to hit the rest of you.
>>
>>67668497
It's from SA iirc, he was a known thief that got caught stealing again (notice he's already missing his other hand).
>>
>>67669817
I give it 15 more years.
>>
>>67664863
He is a hero to leftist. Pop culture and most media is leftist

2+2=4
>>
File: 2526786392_c36d6814bb_z.jpg (216 KB, 640x623) Image search: [Google]
2526786392_c36d6814bb_z.jpg
216 KB, 640x623
>>67669217

I try to point people in the right direction as to what has happened to the Boers of South Africa. It breaks my heart.

The plight of whites in South Africa should not be ignored and I will continue to spread the message of what is actually happening because we all know that no major news outlet appears to be reporting on this literal waking nightmare.

I also implore all anons to do the same.
>>
>>67667714
At least he still has his big beautiful lips
>>
>>67670062
I thought your gated communities do a decent job of keeping out the hoards? Hopefully China does something to stop it given the investment opportunities and thier bizarre white person fetishism.
>>
>>67669199
Only the right one is obviously photoshopped, the one with the woman hanging upside down
>>
>>67670303
Our poor okes are kakking off. The farmers are being massacred and the rest of us are simply floating. It's the ideal cognitive dissonance as we have no other choice.

So if you ever choose to visit, please do and enjoy our beautiful country. Our currency exchange rate will see you live as a king and you will get to interact with us as we put on a mask in order to keep our jobs, etc. Maybe some rich whites will entertain the delusional idea of a rainbow nation but your overall experience may not even be affected by crime, etc.

The reality of the everyday person though, well from most of everybody I surround myself with is living in fear. Not a fear of being scared, but a Fear for our Lord Jesus Christ as our Saviour and a head on a swivel because you can't walk out of your front door without worrying about being attacked. Sorry for being preachy but I have matured a lot and I am a lot older now. I have grown wiser to the pains and joys of life and understood the fragility of things. There is a lot more to learn and nothing is guaranteed.

You are on guard 24/7 no matter where you go unless all your doors, windows are double locked, etc. What breaks my heart the most is seeing how delusional the rest of the world has become. Morality has lent itself to Degeneracy, Degeneracy has lent itself to Multi-culturalism and all things wrong, That, in turn has led to a very sick society.

>>67670746
The definition of a gated community this side means that you have a gate in front of an apartment block. Some have security boys that are there for show. It doesn't stop an AK47, nor does it stop a 9mil. A black man in an office can do fuck-all. Sometimes that black man in the office is in on the deal. They will kill you for a fucking cellphone. If my car dies on the way to work, I am in for a lot of shit. This is how bad things have got here.
>>
>>67669568
This is absolutely nuts. How bad is the area Gauteng exactly?
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 500x663) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 500x663
>>67670820
I see the outline now. Thanks. Is this photoshopped? Or real . Looks real to me....?:)
>>
>>67670746
>cont

A lot of SJW's and rich libtards are completely fine with this rainbow nation shit but the reality and day to day life as they live in the most esteemed areas of SA. It's only once you get into the nitty gritty, etc.

We grew up extremely poor. My mother gave me water and told me it was white coca-cola growing up as I had no idea what coca-cola actually was. We were decent people, we were taught good manners, how to behave, good family values and what you sow you reap. All that has gone and the white man's biggest problem is that he cannot unite with his bretheren. This is our global problem. Now we are considered "middle class" but are outnumbered by non-whites who are also "middle class".

Without bitching too much, I am grateful for what we have in this life. An internet connection being one, a job, a car, love.

We also rely on private security companies. So "gated communites" probably means they have someone like Vetus Schola or ADT, etc on the panic button in case some shit goes down.
>>
>>67669199
Yeah, the one on the right looks fake as fuck. The others look real.
>>
>>67666996
>American blacks believe these were the real Egpytians
>>
File: 1391813561650.jpg (100 KB, 640x567) Image search: [Google]
1391813561650.jpg
100 KB, 640x567
>>67671332
100% real
>>
>>67671391
How are gun laws in regards to self defense? It kills me to see farmland taken by force and turned to dust in the name of fair redistribution . Even worse are the mother countries being able to take in hundreds of thousands of middle eastern parasites and yet not see a moral responsibility to take in thier own blood.
>>
>>67671159

I was there last year September. It's a lot more blacker than other provinces. It's where the money is, it's a rat race. People are less cliquey because all you have up there are your friends. Surprisingly some places were cleaner than the WC but that's probs only due to the municipal elections.

Place is infested with Hijacking Hotspots, but I believe WC is catching up and yet we don't have the danger signs except the DO NOT STOP signs on the board.

To try an explain it to you would be like this as I've never left the country.

Imagine a first world country.
Take all it's infrastructure. Divide it by 3 in the major city centres. Remove it completely outside of city centres.

Imagine a group of broken people that cannot do anything about their situation but have a pride in their identity. Spirits are broken, families are destroyed. We're simply going on. Byt vas. Biting down. That's what we are. That's what we do. Hanging on and trying not to be realistic about our situation in order to enjoy our lives.

That's about the shortest way I can put it.
>>
Niggers are fucking animals, and should be exterminated.
>>
HAHAHAHAHA

Since 1994 to 2014 6500 whites has been murdered in south africa. A murder rate of less than 6 per 100 000. Lower than the white murder rate for the period 1979 to 1994.

here is one source: http://mg.co.za/article/2013-10-10-are-sa-whites-really-being-killed-like-flies

Also we are having elections in months time. The ruling kaffers are se tto lose control of johannesburh and pretoria. As well ast the gautemg province to the DA. There goes the whole economy of south africa into the moderate oppositions hands.

people like>>67671391 come on here and cry wolf to feel special for the little attention they get here cause they get no attention irl. fucking pathetic man.
>>
>>67668497
I imagine it was either his hand or his head
>>
>>67669509

Africans are the lowest form of humanity. Comparable to animals, but unfortunately smart enough to apply cruelty in ways that animals don't.
The thought of more and more of these type of people getting into our countries makes me sick. Thinking that my sister could one day be a victim of subhuman evil like this.
African population is still low in Australia but their crime stats are through the roof. i.e the ones that are here are all criminals. Yet we keep letting them in.

I fear for the fate of the West. I do however believe we are seeing the beginnings of a mass awakening. Shit is going to kick the fuck off in our lifetime.
>>
>>67671391
You made me think of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmV13eB0fa0

Hope you get your chance to build it all back up again.
>>
>>67672255
That sounds miserable. Thank you for the response though, I appreciate it.
>>
>>67672032

Zim saw the farms being taken by force.
Our SA land reclamation act saw kaffirs being given land. Literally stolen as they are not even the original inhabitants. The Khoi-san actually lived peacefully with the whites but our blacks massacred them and now we have Africa in our backyard.

Presently,
The gov has implemented some shit about sharing land more than x hectares with people of colour and teaching them to farm. Hence, some of our farmers are leaving for Eastern Europe (The remaining ones after US, UK and AUS shut it's doors to us). This is bloody scary because there's still so much of us and if they go it's going to be Blackhawk down 2: Electric Boogaloo(Sorry for my dark sense of humor)

In terms of gun laws. EVERYBODY had guns. Then came a time where they made licensing very very difficult. It was a case of, hand over your guns or suffer severe fines, etc. The only way you can use your gun is if you are half dead. The bigmouths talk shit and say it's all good. That's bullshit. You run a drunk kaff sleeping in the road and you'll go to prison, get raped and killed (This is not an exaggeration or myth like you see in the movies).

You have to be half dead or a woman in order to retaliate within reason. Now that most of us have been disarmed, the crims have got all the guns. Even when they are caught they get off scot free a few months later due to corruption or shitty laws. Still, planning on getting a gun because a white man without a gun in this country is a dead man. It's pricey though, they start at about 8k which is an entry level salary. Nevermind the licensing etc afterword.

Even then, it's a bit of a fuckup because once you have a gun you know you will have to start using it regularly and knowing the way things go, with the justice system, corrupt cops, drunk cops and a variety of other fuckups, things are going to go bad for you.

Unless you're Pistorious.

>>67672740
Yes my ou maat. Kan dit jy wees van twee jaar gelede? BuddyLew?
>>
>>67671960
Thought it was . Must've been one of her first steps into DEGENERACY. Nice goriliphant..
>>
>>67673169
43 jaar oud, tabak boer van noord wes.
>>
>>67666996

Africa is full of fucking animals

NONE of them should be brought here
>>
>>67673276
Blijft grappig hoe erg afrikaans nog lijkt op nederlands
>>
>>67673169
>The gov has implemented some shit about sharing land more than x hectares with people of colour and teaching them to farm.
Is this true? That sounds insane.
>>
>>67672032
you are allowed 1 hand gun and 1 rifle per person. the application takes about years to get the licence. You can get more guns if you are a collector or a profesional hunter.

the letter of our law states that the amount of force you use should not be disproportionate to the amount of threat you are facing. so if a nigger chages you in your home you my shoot him.

if you catch a nigger in your house and he poses no threat eg throws up his hands you may not shoot him.

If you were attacked by a criminal and he runs away and you cannot catch him, you may shoot him. :) gotta love our roman dutch based law
>>
>>67667460
Why not just light them on fire?
>>
>>67673708
bromponie, hysbak en paaltjiewagter.
>>
>>67673276
25 Jr die kant.

Verskoon my dan, maar is in elk geval bly om jou hier te sien. Daar is so baie van ons hier, en op 8ch maar ek reken daar's min van ons wat eintlik post. Die kak gaan spat sodra hulle op ons begin afkraak oor die internet or kinderkak posts soos die.

Ek sit Kaapstad se kant, dinge gaan maar aan maar sal altyd trots wees op wie ek is. Duits, Frans, Soutie, maar ek bly nog n witman in my land waar ek gebore is. Gen. De Wet is my Oupa Grootjie en ek sal my familie tot die dood beskerm.

Jammer dat ek so aangaan maar dinge is maar moeilik die kant, en die feit dat ek n wyntjie ingegooi het help ook nie vir die bloedruk nie. haha...

Sonder grappies te maak, Wou net eerlik se dat jou teenwoordigheid hierso my dag gemaak het.

Sterkte.
>>
>>67667460
>>67667487
>>67667714
But it's not on their neck?
>>
File: necklacing2.jpg (45 KB, 620x426) Image search: [Google]
necklacing2.jpg
45 KB, 620x426
>>67673990
The rubber keeps burning and burning even when it turns into goo. It's pretty close to greek fire, if you think about it. Clings while it burns, and damn near impossible to extinguish. Just dousing them in gas won't burn nearly as long. A tire around them and they'll burn to a cinder.
>>
>>67673161
:-) No worries. The brits were a bunch of bastards to us back in the day but that's not your fault, nor should it be put onto your shoulders. I appreciate your interest in the subject matter and I thank you for taking the time to understand the true relevance of our past, etc.

>>67673955
http://www.timeslive.co.za/politics/2014/06/22/minister-unveils-plan-to-make-farmers-give-half-their-land-to-workers

This source is from back 2014. I don't think it was en-acted. But very similair ordinances have started from those who I know of. .
>>
>>67667642

It's relatively heavy common trash, that makes harder for victim to escape. It also burns and it's nearly impossible to extinguish once it's on fire.
>>
>>67667642
It melts like napalm. You can't extinguish it in time. It's also quite handy (easy to aquire) in the squatter camps.

One's hands are tied, so it also stops the victim from being able to stop the death.

Fucking horrific, I don't care what the race is.
>>
>>67674094
jy weet wat was die uitslae van 2014 se verkiesieng in gauteng? onder 50% vir pta 52% vir jhb en 53% vir gauteng. Anc gaan verloor. waar die kak gaan begin is wanner hulle nie die verkiesing uitslae aanvaar nie. Dit het gebuer in Oudshoorn laas jaar. Hulle het net volstrek geweier om die geboue te verlaat. Dis wanner die kak gaan kom, nie geleidelik nie maar skielik. As die ANC gauten JHB en PTA veloor is hulle in hulle moer in. Hulle sal net soos zanu-pf wees n party van die landelike gebiede. Ons is in n baie baie belnangrikke tyd van ons land nou. die volgende paar maande gaan ons toekoms bepaal.

Persoonlik dink ek nie ons gaan n verkiesing he die jaar nie. Iets gaan gebuer wat n uitstel noodsaak. Die rede is die anc weet wat gaan gebeur. hulle kan nie meer jobs houses and electricity for all belowe nie, want niemand glo hulle nie. Hulle laaste kaart is rasisme, hul campaign het laas jaar augustus begin, die uni opstande is maar net n natuurlike gevolg daarvan. Ons lewe in interesante tye.
>>
>>67667460
They would be such a peaceful and vibrant culture if it weren't for white people
>>
File: 1457305904398.jpg (100 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457305904398.jpg
100 KB, 500x500
>>67674423
Normally they push it down over a persons arms so that they can't lift them to try to defend themselves. The bottom part of the tire goes just under the shoulder and the top part tends to stick up around base of the neck.

The way that I've read it they don't want you to be able to slide out of the thing but you still have to be able to lift a lighter to the tire. See, they put the thing on, fill it with gas and then they hammer twigs and shit up the person's nose until they light themselves on fire.

I'm not sure why the name though, other than close proximity.
>>
>>67672952

Haha! This is a parody of who we are.
But yes, Cowboy's don't cry. We roll with the punches. We're proud of who we are and we don't fuck around. This world lacks men with a spine and it's fucking tragic to see the amount of moffie (homo)-like faggots crawling out the woodwork.

You know, not everybody has a father, but as an individual, always try to father those who are less fortunate because this world is going to shit due to people that are too pussified to make a difference.

You might laugh because you could look at our situation and say the same but our fault was that we were sold down the river by the US, UK, Denmark, Sweden, etc. CIA pet project.

The USA however, I believe still has the man-power to prevent the same fate.

Regardless, thanks for the laugh. Boondock Saints 1 was the best. I'll have a coke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PxkJzcTHUU
>>
>>67674460
Black lives matter
>>
>>67675069
in the apartheid years the victim is tied up with wire. the tyre is placed around the neck and secured by the wire. then its set alight. not by the victim but ussually the victims family was forced to do it.
>>
LONG LIVE THE BOERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJrGfTQH5HY
>>
>>67674094
Wacht, is er ook een Zuid Afrikaans bord op Achtkanaal? Sinds wanneer?
>>
File: 1454783395240.gif (2 MB, 400x227) Image search: [Google]
1454783395240.gif
2 MB, 400x227
>>67675403
See, that's even fucking worse. Here I was thinking to myself "there really isn't a worse thing you could do to another human" and then it turns out of course there is and they've already thought of it.
>>
>>67674858
Ek weet en dit pla my verskriklik. Die probleem is dat ek weet nie meer wat om te doen nie. Die kaffirs sal alles in hulle pad opfok.

Ek is nie n rasis nie maar ek glo die mederheid van die kaffirs sal nooit ooit n land kan bestuur nie en dis ons wat gaan afkak.

Ek is meer bekommerd oor iemand soos malema, want temiste is zuma, al is hy n dom poes (verskoon my taal) nog n bietjie meer toegankilk aan globale gesprekke.

Dis ook snaaks ne? Hoe Rusland, one vyande was... En hoe die VSA, nou net soos Rusland, daardie tyd nou begin lyk. Nie dat enige van dit aan ons gaan saak maak nie.
>>
>>67667148
he was in jail while his wife implied she was pro-necklacing. hardly a terrorist or commie
>>
>>67675403
cmon... what the fuck is wrong with people
>>
>>67673962
This is true, but explain it to the two kaffir cops that raped my best friends sister. The fucking docket is always gyppo'd and I have heard too many horror stories where the judge himself is too gooft to care.
>>
>>67667285
ayo hol up you sure dis gon make allah happy?
>>
>>67675555

Nee, ek kuier maar net of Achtkanaal se /pol/ bord maar ons het ook probleme. Baie Shills.

Ons het /boerchan? maar dis sover net doxxe van mense.
>>
>>67674460
...nigga, are you saying WE WUZ GREEK FIRE N SHEEIT?
>>
>>67675895
nah met malema weet jy waar staan jy. as hy ooit wen dan is dit oorlog.

As jy regtig voel jy moet hier uit kom kyk na paraguay jy het 5500 dollar nodig om in een van hulle banke te deposit. die res is papier werk.
>>
File: 1455737130235.jpg (49 KB, 1440x960) Image search: [Google]
1455737130235.jpg
49 KB, 1440x960
>>67675273
It's no parody. It's a memory. One it is time for us all to remember.
>>
>>67675501
As an Afrikaner that has French roots, you have no idea how much I appreciate this. Thank you frenchbro. Take back Paris.

God Bless you
>>
>>67675982
i blame russia.
>>
File: unpopularwar-jhthompson.jpg (23 KB, 243x400) Image search: [Google]
unpopularwar-jhthompson.jpg
23 KB, 243x400
>>67676683
True true. Hear hear.
>>
>>67676832
Waar/aan wie verkoop jy jou tabak? Net vir interresantheid, ek neem aan BAT? En ask ek mag vra, hoe loop dinge? Ek is digitaal en in die stad op die oomblik. Het net familie wat met skape en koeie boer maar het altyd gewonder oor tabak.

Chesterfield roker.
>>
>>67676664
Malema is 'n dom kaffer. Maar ja, at least maak hy nie 'n geheim dat hy ons haat nie. Ek wil glo dinge gaan beter raak. Maar dit raak moeiliker by die dag.
>>
>>67676734

Hello, I googled Boers War and I got results about a war that took place about 100 years ago.
Then I googled "South African Border War", and I found an article that only mentions the Portuguese, but not the Dutch.
As you can see I don't know anything about the war. Is there a book you can recommend for someone like me?
Thanks.
I wish you guys all the best.
>>
>>67667285
Poor, naked nig nog :(
>>
>>67677158
limpopo tabak kooperasie in rustenburg.noordwes het nie meer n tabak kooperarsie nie.
>>
>>67667390
"They" being communists, of course
>>
>>67677158
What fucking language is this?
>>
>>67677348
Google

South Africa Border war. Don't be surprised if it's mostly anti-white propaganda you find
>>
>>67677720
afrikaans poes
>>
>>67677158
Wacht wat
>>
>>67677158
Praat normaal Nederlands man of rot op.

...Wacht...
>>
>>67675501
Dankie vir dit!!
>>
File: unrelated 456.jpg (71 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
unrelated 456.jpg
71 KB, 500x364
>>67667617
Same for me. I think it is because before, I assumed this kind of thing were exceptional, low in number and due to particularly fucked up people.

Now, we are understanding it is the norm in our world.
>>
>>67677158
en die reen het te laat hier gekom vir enige mielies. bitter min het hierdie jaar geplant. as dit nie reen voor feb nie dan plant jy nie mielies in noord wes nie.
>>
>>67678030
Praat normaale Afrikaans of vlieg in jou moer
>>
>>67677819
How about this article I found?

http://www.rense.com/general56/boerafrikanerorwhite.htm

Also this book:

"History of the Boers in South Africa," written in 1887 by a Canadian missionary with no political axe to grind: namely George McCall Theal.
>>
>>67678346
My hart gaan uit na al die boere hier in Suid Afrika met die droogte wat ons het.
>>
File: download.png (5 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5 KB, 208x243
>>67678030
>>
>>67678372
Waarvoor worden mensen in Afrika doorgaans verband? Is het een goede reden of vaak onlogische beschuldiging?
>>
>>67678560
KeK
>>
>>67664863

No wonder that shit colored nigger fucking communist traitor in the white house went to his funeral in south africa.
>>
>>67664863
>This ranks up with the Brazen Bull as the most vile way to kill a human being.

what about drawn and quartered?
>>
>>67676664
Ek het letterlik net R12 vir die res van die maan. Lang storie maar ek het genoeg petrol vir werk en genoeg kos om my te hou tot payday toe. Verder is ek gefok.

Hoekom 5500? Ek neem aan dis hulle t's & c's? Beplan jy om soentoe te trek?

>>67677174
Presies.

>>67677348
Okay. So Dutchbros visit cape town.
They meet Khoi San (OG's of SA)
French, Dutch, German bros join Cape Town)
>life is good.jpeg
UK pops in.
Wants a slice of the pie
War breaks out
Boers fight the British Empire for independence, etc.
British pronounce scorched earth policy: Put women and children in concentration camps, burn the farms, women and children die. A generation is lost.

Lots of political shit in-between.
1940's SA is a commonwealth, fight in WW2, helping the allies, although SWA (Now Namibia - Fight with Germany, RSA owns SWA.

Communism occurs. Rhodesia is established. Rhodies and RSA are best m8's. Kak hits the fan. Border war occurs.

Multiple AO's. Multiple. Everybody fucks one another over.

Suggested reading:

The Boer War by Thomas Pakenham

-Back in the day.

Communism infiltates/Cold war

Thereafter, our boreder war. Look up the Kaplyn video I posted for reference

Suggested reading: Authors
JH Thompson
Clive Holt
Peter Stiff
Col. Ron Reid Daly
Al J Venter
Eeben Barlow (The aftermath)
>>
>>67678642
its vigilante justice. or xenophobic attacks. there is never a good reason to burn anyone alive.
>>
>>67669217

Are you white south africans allowed to legally own handguns?

What about AK47's?

Why don't you whites arm yourselves to the teeth to protect yourselves from the violent nigger savages in your country?
>>
>>67678886
>Mfw this must be what south-african is like
>>
>>67667285
I guess they took notes from the Belgians
>>
>>67668222
Photoshop? Are you really so oblivious to the shit that you think people even have to photoshop a few photos out of over 3000 farm murders?
>>
>>67678886

Thank you very much for writing all of that to get me started.

I've noted down the books.
>>
>>67676734
Keep fighting against the savagery of this land bro, maybe one day your decedents will win.
>>
>>67669568

The majority of whites in south african have danish ancestry?

What in the ever living fuck were your ancestors thinking when they moved there?

Is this how the internal conversation inside their head went prior to boarding a shit to make a new life in south africa 100 years ago?

"Hrrm, I live in a nice white area. I know! I will leave this nice white area and move to south africa where I and my white family will be surrounded by violent niggers. That's totally a great idea!"
>>
>>67678957
If I shoot an intruder in my house. I go to jail. That's how it is in South Africa now
>>
>>67678956
Sorry I meant with: "Good reason" not a legitimate reason..

Anyway, why are they burned? Vigilante justice, ok but then what have they done exactly?
>>
>>67678886
ek gaan vir my een van hul paspoorte kry. die 5500 dollar is nie n fooi nie. net wat jy in een van hul banke moet sit. dis die maklikste en goedkoopste ander paspoort wat n suid afrikaner kan kry.

>>67678957
again white south african murder rate is below 6 per 100 000. less than alot of us cities.
and yes we are armed.
>>
>>67679273

not if you bribe the police officer

are you even from SA?
>>
>>67678886
ek sit nie met veel myself nie. So ek weet hoe jy voel. En met die rand wat so verswak het. Het dit baie moeilik geraak om te spaar. Ek wil geld spaar maar met wat alles kos. Is dit amper nie moontlik vir my nie
>>
>>67679247
are you a nigger?
>>
>>67679373
what does my flag look like?
>>
>>67678957
We aren't allowed to own shit. You have to apply for a firearm license and if you are white, the process will turn into a shit tornado that never gets done or after 3-5 years will simply be declined without reason.

They actually had a period were they "urged" people to surrender their firearms. My uncle did that (fuck knows) and luckily he received a court letter stating the firearm was handed in, because 7 months later said firearm was used in a farm murder of 5 people.
>>
>>67679273
>If I shoot an intruder in my house. I go to jail. That's how it is in South Africa now

Assuming the cops are called....if you get my drift?

Just shoot the nigger invader, then drag its corpse to the trunk of your car and drive off to the nature preserve and dump the body in some bushes. With any luck some scavengers will eat the evidence.

I highly doubt the cops would even lift a finger if they found a dead nigger corpse in the bush, right?
>>
>>67679495

No, white man. Slavic.

I'm just saying...what in the fuck was going through the heads of your Danish ancestors who WILLINGLY moved to a nigger infested country?

They left a nice, white country to live amongst the animals.

That does not make any sense.
>>
>>67679129
Vid related.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EybxmPaSR6A

Notice anything wrong in there? A married couple sleep in two beds on two different floor with a loaded gun on their hand.
Burglars are seen with electrical wire, but the home owner said it was not from his home.
>>
>>67678957
We're already doing that. It's not working. No fully auto's allowed. Semi-autos are very rare and expensive. Handguns work, the justice system does not.

>>67679273
THIS

>>67679371
Ok, dit maak sin. Ek sal dit uitcheck. Dankie vir die info.

>>67678346
Ek's jammer te hoor. Ek wens ek kon beter woorde bydra maar ek wens jou die beste.

>>67679373
Dude, you don't understand kaffir culture. Some are stubborn, some are militant. I've had a gun to my face and it doesn't matter. All rules go out the window this side of the world. - doesn't matter if it's a cop or a criminal.

>>67679242
Thank you brother. I'm leaving this site now. Got too much to do. Won't reply once I send this but I appreciate your post.
>>
Redpill me on Desmond Tutu
>>
>>67677720
Afrikaans.
>>
>>67679561
>>67679495
>>67678886

Goeie aand manne. Bleddie kaffers is alweer aan die roer.
>>
>>67666996
they're just taking turns burning instead of working together to escape.
>>
>>67679301
well the problem is this... we have huge informal settlments. no street names.

a person is robbed in informal settlment and calls the police. the police have no idea where they have to go. so the blacks have whistles... you get raped or robbed you blow the whistle. you see a crime you blow the whistle. a mob forms and if the guy is caught he is ussually beaten. sometimes he is stoned to death, othertimes he is burned to death. Mostly they are beaten.
>>
>>67664863
White cuck jew media promotes mandela as a savior even though he has murdered white politicians and white children. No surprise here. This world is ruled by evil influences. The fucking monkey is condemned for sure no matter how many stupid whitecucks rewrite history.
>>
>>67679700
Presumably to find greater opportunity.
>>
Max Payne 3 said this was an execution invented in South America
>>
>>67667617
Is it bad I care less since its niggers?
>>
>>67667617
>I might be going soft. There was a time when i could watch this stuff and not even feel thing. Now it disturbs me slightly.

I think its just age, we're no longer edgy teenagers, now its just sad that people are still this primitive and barbaric.
>>
>>67679700
we are not danish. we are dutch and german. have you attended any school ever?
>>
>>67679812
You keep using the word "kaffir". Is that a loanword from Arabic that means the same thing to you guys?
>>
>>67677720
Shitty Brebands
>>
>>67679913
die fokken goed is altyd aan die roer. Daar was oor die naweek by 4 huise in my straat geroof.
>>
>>67679987
And then they shoot the fucking cops, paramedics and fire-fighter too.

Hierdie land is gevok. Vertel hulle die waarheid.
Lekker slaap ou maat. Bytvas.
>>
>>67679700
Danish?

Dutch, French and German
>>
>>67679913
>>67680243

Lekker slaap broers. Ek moet waai. Wees sterk. Julle het my dag gemaak.
>>
>>67669217
what % of the white women you know have been raped?
>>
File: 131218877243.gif (907 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
131218877243.gif
907 KB, 320x240
>>67680243
Die fokken goed bly steel karre se batteries hier by ons. Die fokken kaap begin rof raak, plakkers kampe die hele wereld vol.
>>
>>67675403

whites should leave africa...let it all collapse and stop funding.

when they are all dead return and claim the land
>>
>>67680381
Lekker slaap pellie, ons gaan eendag n lorrie vrag sambrele moet uitdeel want dit gaan nog fokken poes klappe reen.
>>
>>67680449
less than swedish or german women kek
>>
>>67669568
Fucking crazy mang. I can't believe there are still whites left in SA.
>>
>>67680237
Yes and no. But we come from devout Christianity.

Kaffir, to the boer means ungodly, so does a muslim to us even though it is derived from there. so it's a bit of a paradox. Kaffir simply means the equivelence to nigger to us.
>>
>>67679247
>>67679700
Dutch, dumbass. From the Netherlands. Not from Denmark.
>>
>>67672740
>things are okay, honest!

Your power grid is collapsing and your country is in a severe drought while the rand is in freefall and niggers are openly calling for whites to be driven off of campuses while the ANC and EFF deliberate how violent they should act towards whites

You're a fucking retard
>>
>>67680604
LOOOL
>>
>>67680185
They don't teach us that stuff. At best we get "white people are in africa to spread white evil through africa".
Any one from the US who knows more than that likely took it upon themselves to learn.

I think most countries really don't understand how entirely US centered our education is. I think they worry that if we know about other places it would be harder to get the public to agree with invading them for no good reason.
>>
>>67667038
If you want something done right, do it yourself!
>>
>>67680604
Ek weet. Ek besef. Dankie pellie. Lekker slaap. Wees veilig.
>>
>>67680583
nah. i am comfy here and i make myself safe. you filthy brits tried before to exterminate us. you were the pre eminent power on earth then. you didnt succeed.

Why should we run away from niggers? Typical european mentality. lets run away and wait and see what happens. HAH. no. We stay here and we fight for what we have.
>>
>>67679247
Nah, it's Dutch. They were thinking the same shit that the people who went to the Americas were thinking.
>>
>>67669568
Holy fuck those special task force guys are hardcore, they have to be one of the most experienced SWAT type unit on earth right now.
>>
>>67680712
>dumbass

I'm 90% sure he's like 15 years old
>>
>>67681034
Yeah mang seems like they do Obama like raids every day.
>>
>>67679247
100 Years ago? Motherfucker my family arrived in cape town in April of the year 1692 holy shit.
>>
>>67680728
i am so glad a smart american showed up to tell me about my life. you are a god send sir.

I am a poor 43 year old tobacco farmer in the north west province of south africa. I am a white semi right wing afrikaner.
Please tell me more about my situation. Without your input i will be lost.

Have you save other peoples lives tonight with your superior knowledge of their countries tonight? Or just mine?
>>
>>67680113
this
>>
>>67679247
>>67681464

1689 in fact. Had to check the family tree real quick.
>>
>>67667617

Damn, I thought I was the only one. Years ago I watched these things without flinching. Now I watch and feel a great unease in my stomache. Maybe I have developed something like conscience and empathy. Who knows.

Maybe it´s just the possibility of these things to come to my home.
>>
If I were in south Africa I would get my hands on a nice automatic rifle. If any monkey ever tried to harm me in any way I would gut him and wear his insides around my neck to let the others niggers know I mean business. They only understand violence.
>>
>>67679247
the Dutch were powerful back in the day. they competed with the Brits in conquering primitive shitholes like nigger run Africa and nigger Australia

if you're white and on some nigger infested island, you're either Dutch or Brit. also interesting and unrelated but if you're a Spaniard you're an Arabian race mixed white. so wherever you are right now blame your forefathers for trying to conquer the world and failing. even America failed as I'd never go to our shithole territories
>>
>>67678886
>>67678560
>>67678498

I love your language guys, as a dutch speaking person i can actually read it. Poes!
>>
>>67681529
You guys' leaf makes breddy gud wrapper.

r. American cigar smoker
>>
>>67677158
click clack cliiicki clacka click cluck clack
>>
>>67682000
Kek
>>
File: 446.jpg (94 KB, 1175x766) Image search: [Google]
446.jpg
94 KB, 1175x766
>>67667617
>>67678309
>>67680176
>>67681761
fucking weaklings

don't show up on day of rope
>>
File: image.png (258 KB, 894x755) Image search: [Google]
image.png
258 KB, 894x755
>>67666655
>>
>>67681823
Thing is they rarely travel alone and love to ambush.
>>
>>67664863
>This ranks up with the Brazen Bull as the most vile way to kill a human being.
Lucky there are no human beings in Africa.
>>
>>67674423
Jesus christ youre retarded
>>
>>67682351
In broad daylight?
>>
Holy shit, I didn't know rubber burned like that
>>
>>67666595
>Find Nelson statue
>Stick tire over it's head
>Fill it with petrol
>Set it on fire

People will start asking "why the tire?"
>>
>>67666996
Decolonisation was the worst thing that happened to Africa.>>67667285
>>
>>67682446
m8 it's not a bad part in Londonistan, it's south fucking Africa, they're messed up on a whole different level.
>>
>>67682446
Yep.
>>
>>67667714
Why use a tire?
>>
File: 1456852406775.jpg (297 KB, 2093x608) Image search: [Google]
1456852406775.jpg
297 KB, 2093x608
>>67682591
>>
>>67673990
Flesh is actually very difficult to light by itself.
>>
>>67679987
I like a system where rape gets immediatly dealt with.

I don't like people directly dying from it, what if they happen to be innocent or such?

Also: fire and stoning is waaay to brutal.
>>
>>67682663
>>67682669
Fucking hell. Fucking animals.
>>
>>67682740
The tire melts and sticks to the person, so they can't really get it off after it starts. Also its quite difficult to put out even with help, which in these cases nobody is there to help you.

Nigger napalm.
>>
>>67682905
Someone posted a 3 part jewtube video about SA special task force. Watch it and you'll see how fucking wild that place is.
>>
>>67682591
south africa was never a colony of britain. the cape was a colony. Britain invaded the transvaal and orange freestate. these areas were occupied by britain but never a colony.
>>
Britain should offer asylum to all British South Africans, since you lot went into full cuck mode and fucked them over
>>
File: 1423061685858.jpg (37 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
1423061685858.jpg
37 KB, 400x396
>>67683016
>Nigger napalm.
>>
>>67682781
LOL
>>
>>67667617
likewise
>>
File: 1455930104058.jpg (2 MB, 1303x4720) Image search: [Google]
1455930104058.jpg
2 MB, 1303x4720
>>67664863
>>
>>67672740
Mail & Guardian is top kike tier.
>>
>>67682898
all death penalties are wrong in my opinion. if there is a 0.00000001% chance the verdict is wrong then we shouldnt put anyone on death row.

1 innocent persons life is worth so much more than all the murderes that ever lived.
>>
>>67683110
fuck no i dont wanna live in the uk.
>>
>>67683110
>>67683623

Great a place with even more niggers and muslims than Africa.
>>
>>67683384
if you actually read the article you will see that they quoted external surveys you double meme spouting nigger child.
>>
>>67666996
God.

What an awful way to go out.
>>
>>67679065
It was disgusting.
Relatives of those that went to the congo are still frowned upon today.
>>
File: killing_machines.png (370 KB, 637x363) Image search: [Google]
killing_machines.png
370 KB, 637x363
>>67669568
I fell in love in your countryman. It was a pleasure to watch this video. Thank you based SA.
>>
A question to Boers, since there are so many of you here right now.
You often mention that it's actually quite hard to emigrate from SA as an impoverished white person.
But what about Holland? Given the ethnic connection, don't they allow Boers in?
(This wouldn't allow you to escape from niggers given how things are there, but still.)
>>
Every time I see this I wish the police would roll up and gun down the entire crowd.
>>
>>67684176
no. they dont allow right of return.
>>
>>67684176
oh wait they do but from surinam and batavia and those places. they like the brown cock you see.
>>
>>67684176
>Implying anybody gives a fuck about us.

They just leeched our natural resources and then pulled out like a $5 whore.
>>
>>67684258
>>67684356
Why the fuck not? And yet "Rapefugees Welcome" by the hundreds of thousands.
>>
File: Savethem.jpg (174 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
Savethem.jpg
174 KB, 500x498
Holy shit I did not expect such a response from this thread.

Seriously eye opening - I hate what my country has done to the Boers.
Words fail me as to the absolute barbarity that has descended upon them as a result of the anti-apartheid movement.

Fuck the brown tide that is sweeping Europe and is of little if any actual worth - we should be immediately offering refuge to these people before they are murdered down to the last man, woman and child.

It is quite clear that the blacks intend to do this, recent news has solidified their effort to erase not just the Boers, but their history, heritage and culture as well.
>>
>>67684525
>Our natural resources
>>
>>67683826
>The interpretation of data on "farm attacks" is problematic as it relies on old police data and current, self-reported data collected
Jy is 'n dom poeshol
>>
>>67684525
I give a fuck about you.
>>
>>67677158
That aint Dutch
>>
>>67684683
Yes Mr Kitchener, OUR resources.
>>
>>67684796
Thanks Denmark anon, I am sorry to see Europe suffering from such a large shit skin tidal wave. It actually saddened me when I saw it the first time on the news.
>>
>>67684939
This is why you're stuck over there. You think you're an African.
>>
>>67684716
en jy glo wat steve hofmeyer se. die feit dat jy my n poeshol noem wys jy is n arm blanke. is jou ma en pa n karwag? gebruik jy die woord poeshol elke dag? jy is skuim lol. vrek van ellende jou armsallige stuk kak.
>>
Blought out the Darkness.
>>
>>67685268
That's probably why the Dutch ditched them kek
>>
>>67685268
>Please pay attention to me.
>>
>>67685268

The Boers were there before the blacks were.
>>
>>67685268
t. Bongo Mbele Ndugu
>>
>>67685549
I know, try telling that to the niggers though. They won't listen. Its nigger town now.
>>67685468
Low energy.
>>67685358
Kek
>>
>>67685312
Het ek gesé ek glo vir Steve? Jy glo M&G, die laagste drek die kant van jou ma se poes.
>>
>>67685549
No, SA had native zulu's if i remember correctly?
>>
>>67686050
Not anywhere close to Cape
>>
File: 1660 vuvuzela.jpg (84 KB, 446x600) Image search: [Google]
1660 vuvuzela.jpg
84 KB, 446x600
Ok I'm out for the night. Good night everyone.

>>67685312
>>67684716

Also, asseblief hou op baklei onder mekaar, dis van sulke naaiery dat ons is waar ons is. Ek dink ons het groter kak op ons hande om oor te worry manne. Veilig bly.
>>
File: 1455230684673.jpg (51 KB, 313x448) Image search: [Google]
1455230684673.jpg
51 KB, 313x448
>>67674460
WE WUZ BARBECUE AND SHIT
>>
File: 1455693055809.jpg (250 KB, 760x800) Image search: [Google]
1455693055809.jpg
250 KB, 760x800
>>67683179
And another
>>
Wasn't South Africa essentially empty until europeans populated it?

Then the naggers came along?
>>
>>67686166
right my bad
>>
>>67686300
Based Zulus
>>
>>67678309
Chinese buffet
>>
>>67683307
oy vey
>>
>>67664863
i mean... it's basic proxy warfare bro, it's a holdover from the hightimes of colonialism. you empower a warlord who does your bidding and you give him the resources to make himself powerful and popular (he always just becomes a crazy despot though). see the middle east and people like saddam hussein and the former president of egypt, the dead former leader of libya... it's really not that big a deal dude.
>>
>>67683062
see;
>>67669568
>>
>>67674858
Maar hoe gaat het met verkiezingen daar? Houdt het stand? Eerlijk. Als het wel stand houdt dan betekent dat dat zaken er uiteindelijk beter uit gaan komen.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.