[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rape should be legal.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 12
File: 1409655649338.jpg (65 KB, 538x718) Image search: [Google]
1409655649338.jpg
65 KB, 538x718
Prove to me using facts and not emotions that rape should be illegal.

Men are the stronger sex and should be able to just take a woman.

If a man tries to take another man's woman, the other man has a right to defend his woman from the rapist.

This means women would actively seek a strong man for protection, ensuring the strongest genetics carry on.

The other men could then rape the inferior women unable to find a mate, so as to keep them from other bullshit like feminism. Rape the feminism out of them, so to speak.

I'm not shitposting, think about it logically. Do you care if scum like anita or fat femidyke gets raped? Of course not.

And it's not like the good women would get raped either, because they have a right to open carry and defend themselves, or have a man defend them. So there's no problems!

Men return to being men and women return to being women. I think this is the solution.
>>
>>67586124
Bumping to see the upcoming shit posts OP.

Also, this won't happen unless YUGE voting law changes occur, and the cultural opinion of women as a whole to change.
>>
Reminder that behind every Aussie shitpost is a depressed Australian crying for help.

Do your part and help a bogan out.

Tell him he's funny, tell him he's smart, tell him vegemite is a real food.

Australians are an important part of /pol/ ecology. Without them, the bottom-feeding Canadians will overpopulate the board and shit all over the place.
>>
I wanna use women as klennex, not keep them to drain my wallet.
>>
>>67587334
Im serious mate, read what i wrote. This plan is not to hurt women, but rather put them in their place.

You can't deny feminism has ruined western society.
>>
File: rape 101-2.jpg (748 KB, 1297x1080) Image search: [Google]
rape 101-2.jpg
748 KB, 1297x1080
I don't see what the big deal is about rape. It's just a dick in your hole for a few minutes. It's nowhere near as bad as murder, cancer, or getting flirty eyes from a fat chick.

And really, women can't be raped since the vagina is designed to accommodate cock. Only men can be raped.

Rape isn't a big deal. It's just typical female exaggeration to get attention. They all fantasize about rape so they actually enjoy it. They just want to trade in their "victim" status for clothing and jewellery and don't want to give sex away for free.
>>
>>67587587
Funny thing is, it's actually true. Just look at western women right now, it speaks for itself.

I'm not saying every woman needs to be raped either. I'm saying the bottomfeeding ones need to be raped, to set an example that men are MEN.

And the rest will fall in line and return to being women, at which point we can treat them kindly.

But at the moment, women are like kids who know their parent can't punish them.

That's what im trying to get at here.
>>
>>67587587
imagine if someone just came up pushed you down is gave you a very bad painful even hand job with out even getting you fully erect first. i imagine its kinda like that
>>
>>67586124
That's basically how society once functioned. Maybe it explains why women have a permanent victim complex.
>>
>>67588125
See >>67588003

I summed it up even better here.

>But at the moment, women are like kids who know their parent can't punish them.
>>
>>67586124
>strength is the most important aspect of a person
Wew lad you need to evolve
>>
>>67588779
Strength and intelligence combined.

See >>67588268
>>67588003
>>
>>67588268
Also, conquering heroes enjoyed the spoils of victory by raping and impregnating all of the women. Therefore, weak races/people get blended into the strong races/people. It's much better than allowing weak refugees to take over a strong nation.
>>
>>67586124
women would just by guns
>>
>>67586124
OP doesn't have a wife or daughters, and hates women and all the women in his life = FACT
>>
Only niggers, ragheads and dotheads rape. I'd rather not behave like a subhuman shitskin.
>>
This OP is pretty funny, keep it up lad.
>>
>>67589148
>It's much better than allowing weak refugees to take over a strong nation.

you fucking cuck, that means YOU'RE the weak nation lol

Arabs raped and overtook old white societies all the time
>>
>>67586124
There's absolutely no need for rape. If you have enough positive qualities and genetic traits females are attracted to, she's not about to say no to you, it's going to be consensual and within the boundaries of law.
It's never rape if it's a hot guy doing it, it's simply him being dominant and women eat that S&M garbage up like a fat girl eats chocolate.

Only ugly people and non-whites are able to rape.
>>
>>67586124

Israel on suicide watch. Also, OP doesn't have a wife, daughter, hates his mother, and is angry that his sister laughed at his tiny willy.
>>
>>67589423
OP should be raped by nigger and see how he likes it.
>>
>>67589004
I take it then that you either don't know many women or associate with plebs, because your perception of women is warped.

I know more intelligent women than I do men, and most of the people I know are in Academia. (One is a professor at Cambridge.)

Regardless, empathy and morals are more important than strength and intelligence.
>>
>>67586124
Id vote for any law that gave me a better chance at getting sex
>>
>>67589924
Letting refugees overrun your country means you're stupid, not weak.
>>
>>67590264
>empathy and morals
>better than strength and intelligence

Ignoring everything else in this thread, this is complete bullshit.
>>
>>67589347
I want them to do such a thing. It will purge the shitty rapists as well.

>>67589423
>>67590096

This is the typical feminist cuck response.

I'm saying this because i LOVE the women in my life. I don't want to see them unhappy because they believe the bullshit feminist lie.

>>67590090
It's not rape itself my friend, i'm not saying this as a guy that wants to rape.

I want females to be afraid of rape, so they don't get away with the bullshit they have been recently.

Don't you get it? Western society is crumbling because feminism is out of control and why is feminism out of control?

Because women are like children who cannot be punished.

It's that fucking simple and you all know i'm right.
>>
>>67590640

#HeForShe
>>
>>67586124
I don't think rape is wrong or right. You assert dominance on a women, and now you are father, congratulations.

Now you have to beat up grocer employees and threaten the utility providers to feed and provide for indentured wife and rape baby.

Rape is for angry niggers who don't feel bad about hitting someone in the face. It's not that you have to be a pussy about things, but at least have some feeling of humility.
>>
You can make rape legal...but you also have to make acts of revenge legal committed by male family members
>>
>>67590264
I'm not saying women are stupid either, i'm actually giving them credit for being very vindictive.

The problem is they are ruining western society. You cannot sit here with a straight face and pretend it's not women who are letting the rapefugees in.

Now would you rather achmed rapes them, or they're scared of men once again and just fall into line.

The rape is a threat, it never actually has to happen en-masse.

Like i said above, i support women open carrying too, if a scummy rapist can't even rape them properly using his intelligence, he deserves to be purged from the gene pool.

>>67591052
Exactly, it's about dominance. My whole point is that western society has completely lost its dominance. Look how many beta men there are in this thread defending women as if they do nothing wrong.

Men need to go back to being men and then everything will fix itself.

>>67591217
Of course, i think that's fair. Open carry as well so females can defend themselves.
>>
>>67590640
>women cannot be punished
why don't you just allow giving them a smack?
>>
>>67590534
only we call them refugees, they call themselves Muslims who are going to fucking conquer you by raping and killing your people

you just fucking said those who conquer are strong and breed with the weak, you cucked mother fucker. now eat all that sandy dick, crabby pube muncher
>>
>>67591581
Because we've gone too far down the slider. Women's power is out of control.

But you're right, it dosen't have to be rape itself.

A smack, combined with removing all the shit favoring women in the court system could work.
>>
>>67590616
So then murder, rape, paedophilia, and all those other lovely things are alright so long as the person doing them is manly and smart?

You're wrong anon.
>>
>>67586124
This is one of the many retarded ideologies that can be considered as Sexual liberation.

Just like every other ideology of Sexual liberation, we don't do them because one of the many things that separates us from animals is that we are a monogamous species.
>>
>>67591959
>Morality or empathy gave us modern science, medicine, cars, electricity, shelter, anything tangible at all

Life isn't based on good feelings.
>>
>>67586124
Rape is already legal in Europe just ask the refuges.
>>
>>67590640
>I want them to be raped because I love them

This is some serial killer-tier shit OP
>>
>>67592331
>>67591959
Why do people always insist on it being one or the other? Strength & intelligence coexist with empathy and morals for a reason. They are all necessary for human societies to function properly.

BTW compassion is the appropriate word, not empathy
>>
>>67591414
Well considering that almost every European leader is male, and that the members of their governments are mostly male, I'd say it's the men letting them in.

Europe's problems exist because they are being led by naive idealists of both sexes. It has nothing to do with one or the other.
>>
>>67586124
Fuck off reddit. Your tactics won't work here.
>>
File: 1455468950170.jpg (36 KB, 303x351) Image search: [Google]
1455468950170.jpg
36 KB, 303x351
>>67586124
Prove to me using emotions and not facts that rape should be illegal.

Men are the stronger sex and should be able to just take a man.

If a man tries to take another man's man, the other man has a right to defend his man from the rapist.

This means men would actively seek a strong man for protection, ensuring the strongest memetics carry on.

The other men could then rape the inferior men unable to find a mate, so as to keep them from other bullshit like patriarchy. Rape the patriarchy out of them, so to speak.

I'm not shitposting, think about it logically. Do you care if scum like roosh or fat poofters gets raped? Of course not.

And it's not like the good men would get raped either, because they have a right to open carry and defend themselves, or have a man defend them. So there's no problems!

Men return to being men and other men return to being other men. I think this is the solution.
>>
>>67592852
Empathy or compassion and morals AREN'T necessary for humans, they survived before these were a thing. What we can't survive without is able bodied people with an intelligence to adapt.

Both are great, but if you must pick one it's the one that enables survival.
>>
>>67592852
I was just arguing that morals and compassion (thanks, my bad) are more important, not that the others are useless.

>>67592331
See above.
>>
>>67593049
I'd agree in part. It really is feminism and social Marxism that is the problem.

But more women than men support these things.
>>
>>67586124

As a woman, I would gladly trade rape being legal, as long as I could open carry and legally kill them if they tried. Think about it: All of the scum could get murdered, consumption of alcohol would plummet, and men might actually want to take care of women again.

Nothing would make me happier than being able to teach a young daughter how to shoot a potential rapist someday.
>>
Rape should be illegal, but in all honesty, it isn't THAT bad of a crime. Really no worse than assault + battery. You're doing something physical to another person that they don't want you to do. Now, if you spread an STD to them then there should be a harsher penalty.
>>
>>67586124
ITT Someone can't get laid.
>>
>>67593713
>Both are great, but if you must pick one it's the one that enables survival.
Of course, but in a civilised society where simple survival isn't the goal anymore morals and compassion become more important.
>>
>>67594287
>As a woman
opinion discarded
>>
>>67594287
You're already allowed to do that. There are plenty of states that allow open carry, and in this society if somebody tries to rape you then you're 100% going to get away with killing them out of self defense.
>>
>>67594551
What an alpha.
>>
>>67586124
>Rape should be legal
>flag
>>
Fuck you, OP
>>
>>67594459
That's the mindset of someone that wants to watch their race die slowly.

We need technological advancements and eugenics to ensure the future of the human race.
>>
>>67593713
We've needed altruism for as long as we've lived and hunted in groups, and that's the entire history of homo sapiens, and before. Without compassion, there are no altruistic acts. Remember: it's the survival of the SPECIES which overrides individual survival. Hence why we enshrine people sacrificing their lives for their country. It's not unique to modern man, nor even man at all. All primates have these instincts: there's a reason they establish bonds by grooming each other. Your argument is entirely based in non-fact and by that I mean you're talking complete bullshit.
>>
File: mothersimpson5.png (289 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
mothersimpson5.png
289 KB, 512x384
>>67594896
>eugenics
>>
>>67594401
I hope your not being serious. You sound like a fucking cuck. Anyone rapes my sisters, mom, nieces or gf and I'm cutting their dick off and shoving it in their mouth like the mexican cartels do. Rape scars women for life. Clearly you never met a woman whos been raped.
>>
>>67594622

You're correct, and unfortunately I'm not in a state that allows open carry.

However, imagine if it got out that rape was suddenly legal if you could get away with it. A lot of sickos only don't rape women because if they did, they'd go to prison. It would be amazing if they would try without fear, so I could kill cowards and rapists at the same time.

The amount of evil men that would be killed from women if it was legal to rape, yet legal to open carry anywhere, would be legendary.
>>
>>67593049
Well it's about how the media propagates this notion of tolerance, or the lack of amnesty for people who get designated for being baby gay niggers.

There will always be bay gay niggers, but they should be tended to by the public at hand. It's like being white and pinned for slavery, genocide, and inequity. All you can do is nod with approval and admit to things you've never witness or partake to in the entirety of you life so far, and feel good deep down inside for at least being allocated the winning team award.

It's not that it actually is happening, but people forget to look with their eye's and not with their ears. The reason women make terrible leaders is not because they are female, but because they are not as much to the disposal of people's tolerance when they are face to face with community discipline growing up. If your a dude, you either stay reputable or being evasive of social functions. Men often see themselves as hosting each other in mutual company, instead of be given to some instantaneous gratification (except masturbation).
>>
>>67588076
I just give them the lenny face until they stop, works every time.
>>
File: 1458096760191.png (205 KB, 1221x1061) Image search: [Google]
1458096760191.png
205 KB, 1221x1061
>>67586124
you get 10 munchy points.
>>
>>67595047
Look, drop a moral and compassionate but unintelligent and weak man and woman into a survival situation and they'll die.

Drop a strong and intelligent but immoral and unsympathetic man and woman into a survival situation and they have a chance.

This isn't hard to understand.
>>
>destroying someone else's property

You sure you aren't a nigger?
>>
>>67586124
women are people and have bodily autonomy
>inb4 cuck
>>
>>67594896
>We need technological advancements and eugenics to ensure the future of the human race.
I didn't say that we didn't. I said that we don't need to sacrifice our morals for progress, so there is no reason to do so.

>>67595232
People are going to get stupider if something isn't done about the birthrates desu.
>>
>>67595403
This too. Everyone thinks that i want women to get raped. No, i want women to fear the evil men and remember how the good men protect them.

I want women to start open carrying and blowing shitskins back home with their rifles.

You wonder why women turn to achmed for sex and not you?

Because achmed acts like a man, as uncivilised as he may be.

If you acted dominant and threw achmed out of your country, women would support your show of strength.
>>
>>67586124
It creates fatherless children.
>>
>tfw someone on /pol/ is un-ironically advocating rape
That's what's wrong with these mgtow fags. They're completely immasculine while but play up this whole "muh dominance" shit. IF you were that dominant you wouldn't need to rape.
>>
>>67586124

Murder should be legal.

Anyone who walks up behind you in a bar should be able to shove a screwdriver into your skull or put a bullet into you.

Perfectly legal.

They had the opportunity and you were just sitting there not paying attention to your surroundings. You did it to yourself.

In fact, after the murder, they should be legally entitled to all of your assets. Obviously Darwin is at work here and if you are too weak to hold your assets and your life, you deserve to forfeit them to more worthy people.
>>
File: 1.png (182 KB, 346x375) Image search: [Google]
1.png
182 KB, 346x375
>>67586124
What if you are a guy that looks like a girl like my friend? Pic related he once almost got raped because of it .

How will you deal with this? Nobody wants to fuck an guy who looks like a girl.
>>
>>67595591
This is a completely meaningless way to invoke nature. Without compassion his survival would mean nothing because no posterior survival would be sustainable. So who gives a fuck. Don't try to act like this has any logical basis, it's just you going

>hurr i like strong men
>>
>>67594654
You subhuman ape. You literal half-man.

How dare you speak, you swarthy cunt. How dare you open your floppy lipped, blood encrusted, fish smelling vagina?

You are human trash, Stacy Anderson LeShawn. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your sex and weakness offers no hope to the world that America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the kitchen you came out of, you literal 12 year old fuccboi.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the club and fuck some chads, as is in the whore's nature. It would still be the cleanest dick you ever had. Give us men a chance for some rape practice, your sole use to the world. Women's obsession with shoes and magazines is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution women have made to the medical field. The MUH WOMINZ RIGHTS sentiment in the average femenist woman is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about men ever again, you mockery of our species. No amount of makeup slabbed on your face every morning will make you beautiful. You disgusting animal. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of beign equal to men.

You nigger.

You make africa look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the curse of mankind.

Go freeze your eggs with you and your independent women, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making babies for beings vastly superior to yourself. Human cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a woman had a use.

Die, Stacey. No one would miss you. Except for Jarquese and Jamal who now would have no one to creampie.
>>
>>67586124
Because you shouldn't be allowed to steal the decades long investment that the parents make to grow up those women without a threat to your life.

What the current laws say is irrelevant. If you are the father and you paid for the upbringing of a child for 18 years only to have some nignog come in, grab her and knock her up against her will, it should be your right to crucify that rapist on your yard (provided you of course take him down once he starts to smell).
>>
>>67586124
Okay, so in your scenario in which civility has completely broken down, what happens when you're repeatedly raped by other, stronger men as a domination tactic? That's also completely within our nature
>>
>>67596634
see
>>67593421
>>
>>67595735
Stating the obvious doesn't convince people like this anon. You've got to build up to it.
>>
>>67596524
I agree entirely, i think revenge acts should be legal as well as women having the right to open carry.

>>67596843
>>67596634
Let me ask you cucks if you think our society is civil right now. There's shitskins roaming the streets, our police are too afraid to deal with them and courts favor women over men.

Now i'll be the first to admit, perhaps rape is a bit too extreme. But it's the idea behind it. Women need to be put back in their fucking place, before there is no west left and achmed rules everything for "allah".
>>
>>67596744
Lmao and you don't think you'd be the first one with a bleeding asshole? This whole idea seems to be based on your perception of yourself as someone who would survive unscathed under this system. The truth is you'd live in perpetual fear, dominated either by rival men or the person you rely on to protect. Either person would be buttfucking you until you were a feeble mess and cum was dripping out of your limp asshole every minute of every day
>>
>>67595867

The only flaw in this logic would be that if a woman wanted to kill a man, she could just kill him and say that he tried to rape her.

I guess you could technically do this anyway, but it would be more believable if more men tried to actively rape women.

Another thing women could be able to do is just get away with cutting off a rapist's dick. This way, he still gets to keep his life but it would take away all sexual pleasure.

I'll bet with the advent of technology, women will be able to have reasonable vaginal inserts/otherwise that could maim a rapist's dick if he tried anything without her consent. They're already working on a number of devices like this, but right now they're impractical. In the future if it was more well known that pussy/ass had literal traps in them until she turned them off when she wanted sex, I'd bet there would be less rapes.
>>
>>67586124
>rape should be legal

GOD DAMMIT. Who let Australia near a computer? I thought we told New Zealand to get his shit together and stop his retarded brother from posting here again.
>>
>>67597154
I though you Poms would "get" irony....guess not
>>
>>67593421
So what you're advocating for is complete anarchy?
You know what that would mean?
The people with power would simply create a new establishment that you don't like.
>>
>>67597127
Don't get me wrong, I know the real idea behind your whole rape thing was a bunch of whacko insanity, I was just enjoying logically considering your whole rape idea

>>67597432
sorry mate, it's 3.30am here not so good at detecting irony in this state
>>
File: polgbt.jpg (367 KB, 2288x1736) Image search: [Google]
polgbt.jpg
367 KB, 2288x1736
>>67596322
You know what the next step is...
>>
File: yeahfuckyeah.gif (1 MB, 350x219) Image search: [Google]
yeahfuckyeah.gif
1 MB, 350x219
>>67597586
Don't worry, this guy >>67597491 missed it as well
>>
>>67586124

Men got together thousands of years ago and formed society and laid out rules so that I could go to school to become a physical therapist and then work and get paid 90k a year, but I can't do that if I have to stand around my wife all day making sure she doesn't get raped, so we just made it illegal for everyone and shitlords like Anita get to be protected by while simultaneously complaining about the patriarchy, everybody wins.
>>
>>67597154
So you're describing western society right now? Because i already feel raped, raped by the courts and the shitskins fucking my town up.

You wanna know what happened here?

>Be small country town
>Get first female mayor
>Figure it would be all good, give her a chance, seems competent
>We need to be ACCEPTING OF MUH REFUGEES
>Get double the town's population in sudanese and somali "families"

And here's the news report.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/apex-gang-melbourne-inside-the-dandenong-group-blamed-for-moomba-violence/news-story/bad7e50883adf8a7a43e935bde3becaf?nk=c0a2be3b7bc5dba998a31db7dbf7c5d4-1458098700

The apex gang is the same gang threatening our small country town, the cops are too terrified to do shit or be labelled racist.

Meanwhile they roam out to the big city and attack a fucking children's festival.
Listen, the west is in dire trouble all over the world and women are to blame. They just don't know any better, it's not that they're dumb, it's their biology. They are ruled by emotions and cannot be in positions of power like this.

Men need to return to being men, no matter what the means. Or there will be no society left.

THAT'S MY POINT, NOT THAT I WANT TO RAPE ANYONE.
>>
>>67586124
OH
MY GOD
STOP OBJECTIFYING WOMEN YOU FUCKING SHITLORD
>>
>>67586124
I think under certain circumstances it should be legal to rape your wife. What are you supposed to do if she refuses to put out, cheat on her? Besides, she's your wife, it's in the contract that she provides you with sex.
>>
>>67597127
>if you think our society is civil right now
Relative to the one your describing, yes very much so. You've bought into the sensationalism anon.
>>
>>67598298
It's not sensational mate, my small country town got FUCKED and is ruined by niggers.

All because of a bleeding heart female mayor and her all female cabinet.

All the whites are now moving and selling their land, but we've lost so much retail value and it's fucked.

Read my post above >>67597953
>>
>>67597127
If you want to follow the laws of nature, then all you need to do is stop following laws of men.
You can enter the state of anarchy as soon as you want.
The people who don't like what you're doing and are more powerful than you will arrive to beat the shit out of you and do whatever they want with you.
Just like in an anarchist society.

If you want to start a world where it's every man for himself, start with yourself and see how that works out.

You'll get the shit slapped out of you by power of friendship (aka teamwork) because humans that operate in packs always beat those that don't when it comes to just about everything.
The larger group that you can force to work together, the more powerful the group is.
This why pandering to feelings = Power
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 500x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 500x296
>>67597619
>>
>>67598752
I get what you're saying mate and i don't discount it, just read what i wrote above and try and understand my point of view.

Females have ruined my entire town. I don't want to see this happen en-masse (even though it already is).
>>
>>67597619
how does it feel to be literally inferior to men?
>>
>>67598103
Traumatising your wife would be counter-productive unless you intended to continue to exclusively rape, which undermines the point of your "certain circumstances" caveat

>>67597953
I can't access that link from this IP. I sympathise with you but I have to admit you do seem like a crazy person with the way you go from "I hate refugees" to "it's all women's fault". You're like a caricature of a small-minded bigot.
>>
>>67599296

If men didn't give me so much money, buy me my loft, pay off my student debt and dedicate books to me than I'd probably feel worse.
>>
>>67597953
If you think that you're being repressed by laws and regulations, then just don't follow them.
I don't see the problem.
This is how it ALWAYS has worked.
Just treat laws as an "excuse to fuck your shit up if they catch you." and you'll realize that life is a lot more free than you thought.

The only laws that matter are the ones that can be enforced.
If you have a shitload of rape, murder and theft going around and the police can't do anything to stop it, guess what that means?
That means that the police are unable to enforce those laws, so as long as you're not a complete idiot about it, you can start killing and robbing as well if you want as long as you're not totally stupid about it.

Either the state will actually start to doing it's job and make the country a better place to be in or you can make a living out of pillaging mosques like vikings did to cathedrals.
>>
>>67598670
It says I need to subscribe to read it. Anyway, consider my flag when you read this: I doubt the situation is as bad as you're saying, and the other people who've sold their land are also buying into fear-mongering.

Regardless again, the problem with your mayor and her subordinates isn't that they're women, it's that they're idealists. Just like a huge number of male politicians are.
>>
>>67599322
Let me find you another one.

You're kidding me though right mate? Your country has no-go sharia zones, you of all people should know what it's like.

We were a small country town of 200 people and got 400 REFUGEES in our town overnight.

How many of those refugees do you think were nice people. Two of them and i'm letting them stay at my farm while they hide from the other ones.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/31093914/victorian-police-crack-down-on-notorious-apex-gang-responsible-for-moomba-city-rampage/
http://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2016/03/13/families-terrified-gang-violence-erupts-melbourne/

This same gang operates in our small country town, where we've never had a problem before. Almost no crime, to shops being vandalised, residents being threatened.

I'm not the crazy one for wanting to stop it and i know who's responsible, some feel good FEMALE counciller who started this bullshit.
>>
>>67599636
But mate, i don't actually want anarchy.

I want my sweet country town back, but that won't happen.

They turned a white paradise into somalia overnight.

I get what you're saying about banding together of course, our entire town is doing just that. We're all selling and buying up land elsewhere to rebuild the town, with complete control over who comes in.

But it's such a shame, a beautiful town that's stood for over 100 years peacefully has been ruined by a dumb bitch and her feelings for the "poor refugees".

The same refugees running around with machetes at a kid's festival, articles above.
>>
>>67599581
so you admit men are just workhorses?
>>
>>67586124
>Do you care if scum like anita or fat femidyke gets raped? Of course not.
you know, i was going to write about how you're a horrible person which you probably are, but thats the one point you made i dont think anyone here can legitimately argue unless youre a woman. If anita was brutally raped and tortured by isis for a month it would not evict a single emotion in me.
>>
>>67599809
I don't think you're crazy actually because you've got a reason to be pissed off, that article is crazy

Btw there are no sharia zones in the UK, that was a lie made up on Fox News which they apologised for after. Gave us all a good laugh over here
>>
essentially you're a pathetic loser who pathologically blames his own personal failings with women on some vast feminist conspiracy, because blaming something other than yourself is always easier than actually standing in front of the mirror and accepting that you don't like what you see, and you need to change.

Women are not overgrown children who need discipline. And even if they were, someone like you sure as hell wouldn't be the one qualified to administer it. Now be a good boy (and a boy is all you are) and keep your sick fantasies to yourself.
>>
>>67590264
Might makes right, even if the mighty is wrong
>>
>>67600166
What's the name of your town? That festival incident was in Melbourne which is a large city, obviously
>>
>>67600816
Ah, well this shit is just insane. Mind you, im glad a few of the refugees are cool, they're joining us in the new town.

Problem is they're so heavily outnumbered.

>>67600975
woomelang. reason i'm linking the melbourne article is because our papers here are in print and are not online and it's the exact same gang operating in chapters.
>>
>>67600600

No, they are not just workhorses. Men are brilliant, strong and the strong ones are fantastic leaders.

The strongest of men are not workhorses at all...leaders have others work for them. However, it is very difficult for most women to get one so it's not practical to hope for a "Trump" unless you're a young, educated 10/10.

All good men work to provide for their families, rather than for themselves. Working just for yourself is a Western value that has more or less fucked over the traditional family unit.

I have no hate for men who just want to take care of themselves, but decent women should steer clear of giving a man like that any sexual attention. If a man isn't working to take care of his family why should his woman be traditional, loyal, and carry his children? Taking care of children is hard work too, if you do it correctly.
>>
File: mainbocher.jpg (32 KB, 478x650) Image search: [Google]
mainbocher.jpg
32 KB, 478x650
The most compelling argument against rape in general is that it inevitably contributes to dysgenics. This happens for three reasons:

1. Forcing yourself on a woman thwarts whatever biological sexual selectivity process the woman in question has at her disposal. We all agree that a young virgin is worth more than an old whore. Why? Because her chastity is an outward reflection of her reproductive quality. What is given away without discrimination has no value. So we acknowledge that this selectivity has definite eugenic consequences. Violating a woman violates that selectivity.

2. Forcible rape (which involves violence or the threat of violence) is universally a traumatic experience for all but the most depraved of woman, and leads to a general decline in her morale and self opinion going forward. This in turn contaminates her sexual selectivity and leads to her taking poorer care of herself, again reinforcing the dysgenic trend. An unhealthy woman will never have healthy children.

3. When a pregnancy is the outcome of a rape, resentment towards the child begins even before it has been born. Historically, the offspring of forced women have been malnourished, poorly maintained, neglected and scorned by their mothers. Many women who have been raped in poorer countries attempt to induce abortion by harmful means, damaging the pregnancy and the child's prospects in life before it is born.

There are other reasons besides, but these are the main ones. Even rape purely for pleasure has the effect described in 2, which in turn produces the effect described in 1 if and when she later decides to become pregnant.
>>
>>67586124
Because it is slavery.

At their core, non-familial male-female relationships are an exchange of goods and services. Men provide for and protect women, while women cater to and fuck men.

Raping a woman is extracting sex from her without providing anything in return. An equivalent would be forcing a man to provide for you without compensating him.

>so if I abduct a woman and rape her, but keep her safe and well fed in my basement, it should be all right?
No. Since her body is her property, a woman has the right to demand any legal compensation for sex that she sees fit.

>so a woman can demand for anything she wants after a one night stand?
No. The implicit compensation for sex in a one night stand is sex itself.

>what if a man agree to [unreasonable compensation]? Should he have to comply?
Depends if she got it in writing.

There are probably several reasons, but this is the only one I could think of/bother to write.
>>
>>67601740
your vagina is your only leverage, when men get old and low test, they dont care for sex anymore

then what are you reduced to, you subhuman?
>>
>>67600166
When in Somalia...
>>
>>67586124
Because the honor of the husband and the father should be preserved.

Rape is more about the male relatives of the woman than the woman itself
>>
>>67602560

Considering I have a lot of assets that I'm buying up, education that I've gotten that at worst, strengthens my hobbies and at best provides me with high paying jobs, will be pregnant in the next 10 years so I'll have a family, and the intelligence to make friends quickly I'm sure I'll be fine. Whether you believe it or not, there is a lot more to being a successful female than how hot you are and how many guys want to fuck you.

It's my lack of caring about what most men think of me that was probably the cause of my success, to be honest. I simply have never, and will never, have sex with a loser.
>>
>>67603457
Within 10 years you'll have what age?
>>
prostition should be legal
>>
>>67603661
35, but likely I'll have children within the next five years. I'm currently with a man I like a lot.
>>
>>67602350
You are technically correct, the best kind of correct. However, this argument only hinges on the postulate that a woman's body is her own property. OP seems to be operating from the assumption that the woman IS property herself, like chattel.
>>
>>67588076
As long as they stay away from my asshole and don't do any permanent damage. Then again if this happened STDs would be a lot worse, women would probably stay inside their houses more to avoid rape and STDs associated with it. Probably be so bored that they just cook all day thinking of their man waiting to get home for protection. They'd probably cuddle up to their man as soon as they got home to feel safe. They'd never want to divorce and live on their own getting raped.
>>
File: aussieposter.jpg (313 KB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
aussieposter.jpg
313 KB, 1920x1044
>>67604269
So pic related?
>>
>>67586124
Fat virgin tries to convince himself he's strong and could get a woman if rape were legal. Just accept nobody will ever love you and fucking kill yourself already
>>
>>67602257
This is pseudoscience, essentially. You sound like a women's studies major bringing social and historical concepts into a discussion you define as "dysgenics."
>>
>>67604021
AHAHAHAHAAH you sound like my intelligent mother who knows 7 languages and has been around the world... sounds like. What I'm betting your really are is either some catfish or a self entitled women who thinks because she aint got no sausage in between her legs that gives her a whole set of luxuries only NON WHITE MALES get. Dont get me wrong, rape is the most vile thing and anyone who even thinks like that should be castrated and set a flame, but I am sick of the added benefits for women in every single western country. It takes 2 to tango. You cant just smear your vag on the airplane toilet seat and hope for the best. You need a man in a relationship to make an infant. So why is it that kids in divorce cases get juggled around and then when a new daddy comes along the old ones rights go out the window Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
>>
>>67586124
what is wrong with that dude's nipple? it's way off to the side.
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.