[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TL;DR Who cheats more: Men or Women? And who gets more mates:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1457868879637.png (370 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457868879637.png
370 KB, 1024x1024
OK /pol/, so I just got into a heated debate with my friend the topic was basically: who cheats more: Men or Women?
His argument was that information gathered and sociology has a majority of evidence supporting that men cheat more.
I think it's the opposite, because I've seen sources that also would suggest women cheat more. I haven't had more specific resources to argue this cause we were just hanging out, but my argument was that women cheat more because you can't account for women who lie about not cheating, or undiscovered cheating, cause I believe women are better at not getting caught.
I'm addition, the argument over which sex cares more about looks arrived, which I said women care more about looks because even a 1 or 0/10 woman can get one night stands or hit on.
If this isn't boring for yall, what are your opinions?
>>
>>67462542
In this current culture its women without a doubt
>>
Probably men, because they are wired to do so. The only reason so many women are seen as whores is social media, there are still plenty of modest girls out there.
>>
>>67462542
Literally how is this /pol/ related. This post belongs in /r9k/.
>>
>>67463197
Well, you guys are usually the red pill masters and all that
>>
I agree with the viewpoint that Females cheat more, in this day and age where Females are more financially independent from males and "Feminazism", I wouldn't be surprised if was I close to the truth.
On a side note out of personal experience, Females tend to jump to conclusions more, leading them to cheat/etc. But don't take my word for it.
>>
>>67463174
Myth, opinion, myth.

>>67462987
Ding ding ding ding
>>
>>67463507
You're fucking retarded if you think men aren't hard wired to fuck as many women as much as possible. If we weren't, I have little doubt that humanity wouldn't have gone extinct long ago.

Also, there are plenty of women who aren't whores, but you have to get off /s/ to see them, nigger.
>>
>>67463763
and your retarded if women dont want big black cock every day, she will abandon you, if you have a whore upon you.
>>
>>67463888
You guys have got to get out more. Go and look at the white women that settle for a black man. They are scraps, overweight fat ass bitches that the blacks love.

I know /pol/ loves to post images of coal burning single mothers, but it's far from the norm. You fags have brainwashed yourselves, this is why white birth rates are dropping, the men are impotent faggots.
>>
>>67464143
White birth rates are dropping because marriage is a literal 50% gamble where the reward is a family and the risk is losing half your shit. Well at least the americlap stat is about 50% if I remember correctly, dunno about other parts of the western world.
>>
>>67464143
As part of an sub-topic of which sex cares more about looks/which has lower standards, would you agree that guys are more likely to fuck girls on the 1-4 end of the scale as compared to vice versa?
As you said, those women are the scraps of their race, but would you think the ratio men chase after scraps happens more often than the situation flipped?
>>
Men are functioning by logic, influenced by emotions.

Women are functioning by emotions, but not influenced by logic.

Men will most likely cheat only because they were horny at the moment. Women will cheat because they feel sad, it gives them opportunity for employment benefits (pay raise etc.).

After all biological functions in humanity drive us to have children. Men want to have as much children as possible, women want to have children with the 'best' men available.
>>
women and women

women use feeling to often which is easy to manipulate

women even ugly women still have a vagina. "me want sex, me fuck girl" it doesnt matter. pussy is pussy even if you ugly. niggers and shitskins dont care.

they just wont understand how men have it worse. but hey "Male Privilege"
>>
>>67463763
Nah bro, men want their balls drained by a hot woman. We enter a relationship so we can further solidify the consistency of our balls being drained in all manner of ways we like by that hot woman we also trust and connect with.

If our dick goes ping for a woman, but we know we got some ultra fine ass at home 9 guys out of 10 will wait to get home.

The only men who cheat are married men who signed a contract to be with a wife who is now fat as shit and cant get it up for her.

Women cheat for much more painful reasons. A woman will sleep with a man in the day and come home to her husband at night, because she met a man who was far superior to you in the hour she was with him. Guy could be a drug dealer but rolls up in his bentley seduces your girl, bangs her in the back and shes making tea for you that night.
>>
>>67463409
There is no statistical evidence who cheats more, you can do research all you want and the best you will probably find is some jew article titled "why women today are cheating on their husbands with black guys"

I personally think that this comment>>67462987 is the closest you will get
>>
>>67464389
I don't think it's fair to present it like that because men and women look for different things.

We'll say the men are ready to settle and aren't just looking for a wet hole to fill. They likely try to find a woman they deem trustworthy and caring, usually younger and at an optimal point for birthing.

Women look for stability. I think they'll choose a fat man making 100k over a fit guy that makes 35k. They also know sexual capital is shrinking every minute. Every wrinkle they gain, every extra year, makes them less worthy of family building.

Taking family out of it, on average, I would say under 30 men are more willing to go with whatever suits their fancy. Women over 30 are losing ground and therefore it would be the inverse.

Men are always gaining ground, women start to lose it at 30.
>>
>>67462542
>topic was basically: who cheats more: Men or Women?
Johnny, do you think girls like to cheat like guys do?
>>
>>67464407
Are you literally retarded? You contradicted your opening statement within two lines of it. If women don't understand logic why would they cheat in order to get an opportunity like a raise?
>>
>>67464849
also anyone who says otherwise is unexperienced using 4chan science and feminised myths to back their claims
>>
>>67465366
I think some slut just wronged you in the past. I have no doubt that men and women cheat for different reasons, I don't think that means they cheat more.
>>
>>67465097
Fuck, you're right. It's 7 AM, just woke up, forgive me aussiebro.
>>
Men probably cheat more in a "I want a relationship on the side" way, women probably cheat more in a "I can't control myself at this point in time" way.
>>
>>67464867
See that's one thing I went back in forth with said friend on. He claims there was countless empirical evidence that suggests that men cheat more which I plan to verify if possible tomorrow.
Moving onto the subtopic of which sex cares more about looks/have lower standards. I want to say that men care less from examples such as experiments on dating sites of the difference between the general number of approaches from the the opposite sex (again from the 1-4 on the attractive scale)
>>
Another argument I proposed against his argument that "empirical evidence" shows that men cheat more is that you couldn't account for variables such as people lying, or Women that cheat and never get caught, as I generally think that women are better at being undetected in infidelity
>>
>>67465559
Weve all been wronged by the opposite sex in some form.

I am going by headcount, personal experience of the vastly different people I have met in my life.

Women generally look towards another man as a means of breaking off their relationship. Dissatisfied women 9/10 are waiting for the right man to cheat on and transfer their relationship to.
Guys just break up and go on a bender.

Everyone has temptations and I know engaged women who have slept with married men, and guys who cheat on their lovely GFs equally. But from what I have witnessed, its dissatisfied women with do-good boyfriends.
>>
File: 1457914514883.jpg (266 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1457914514883.jpg
266 KB, 1280x960
>>67462542
Consider statistics and probabilities.
Let day 1M = low sperm count for males, as if they recently busted their nuts
Let day 1W = post ovulation for females, as if they had their cycle followed by their period

Healthy males are physically ready to successfully reproduce within days of 1M (1M*1=1M)
Healthy females are physically ready to successfully reproduce within 22 to 25 days of 1W (1W*22=22W)
So right there you have a general ratio of 1:22

There are roughly 3.5 billion women on earth (50% of all humanity). Who knows...maybe fuck...I donno, 10% of that are of ideal sexual age for successful reproduction (aged 15 to about 35) ==900 million

There are roughly 3.5 billion men on earth (50% of all humanity). Men are considered ideal sexual age if their cock keeps working to bust a nut in some chick (aged 15 to about 55) == 2 billion men
So right there is about a general ratio of 20:9

Do you see it yet? Men are wired to breed more often, as fast as possible. Women are wired to be highly selective in who they mate with. Men are the ones who seek out anyone remotely good looking to whatever standards they have, to bang as much as possible. Women are the ones that are desired, but this doesn't necessarily make men the cheaters. Men get denied because they don't hold the coveted card - the egg. Women are more likely to be hit on then men are hit on by women. Women now in current year cheat just as much as men do, if not more, depending on who did the survey. A sexually active dude may turn down a woman only a handful of times per year, but a sexually active women gets it on the daily.
>>
I've cheated on several girlfriends, several times each.

One of them cheated on me before. Our relationship started as an affair for her, she cucked a poor German guy with me.
>>
>>67466424
It's natures fallacy. Is there is approx a constant equal proportion to men and women, its all about how the resources are valued.

1 egg a month compared to millions of sperm means those millions of sperm are fighting for that golden ticket plus 9 months child bearing.
Demand and supply sky rockets the value of pussy / egg however you look at it and creates sever competition amongst all that sperm / dick.

A woman harbors around her all the available sperm at her disposal, im talking friendzones, ex's, that guy she flirts with every day at the coffee shop and her current BF.

As soon as the front runner displays characteristics that turn her off, the next best candidate jumps the queue.

The brutality and efficiency of male and female sexual resource negotiation is what makes the human race so successful along with intentillgence, its efficient.

Nature doesnt care about the feelings of a man who hasnt busted a nut in years, at the end of the day if 1 woman survives a blast with 90 guys we are fucked.

Visa versa humanity continues
>>
>>67466774
For this very reason lads, every ex you ever had is keeping tabs on you incase you make it big
>>
>>67466774
Also thats why women hate prostitutes because they drop the price of pussy from years of commitment and servitude to their shoe addiction to £40 suck and fuck
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.