[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turns out white privilege exists after all, get BTFO /pol/ h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: white-privilege.jpg (31 KB, 640x385) Image search: [Google]
white-privilege.jpg
31 KB, 640x385
Turns out white privilege exists after all, get BTFO /pol/ http://archive.is/JGBj9
>>
Occupy a garbage can scum
>>
>>67388192
Nice argument faggot
>>
She's also being sued by a doctor right now so she'll be poor again, hope she enjoys the privilege.
http://www.dmlp.org/threats/tuteur-v-crosley-corcoran
>>
>>67388114
> Nobody's saying that Straight White Middle Class Able-Bodied Males are all a bunch of assholes who don't work hard for what they have.

They actually believe these lies, don't they?
>>
>>67388391
Thank you :^)
>>
>>67388114
False complaints are to be expected from robin hoodlems... your motivations discount your accusations.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 600x600
>>67388114
TFW innately superior to subhumans
>>
>>67388114
Is white privilege also being called a racist by non-white people when you come up with a valid argument? So OP tell me, are you a cuck or a non-white living in Europe?
>>
>>67388114
white males just have the most kick arse criteria for what counts of public discource, no lying, no accusing, ideas first.

Everyone else abuses it and hates us for sticking to our based approach to truth that doesn't benefit their group as much as destroying it does. Anyone not reserved enough to follow these rules is a savage who should be ignored, they aren't after your information or giving you theirs.
>>
>>67388536
>>67388114
>Crosley-Corcoran then allegedly responded with a series of efforts to compel the removal of the photograph from Tuteur's website, including a cease-and-desist letter and two Digital Millennium Copyright Act takedown notices directed to Tuteur's website hosts.

>Loses an argument on the internet against an qualified expert.
>Takes a picture of herself flipping of the doctor who blew her the fuck out.
>Doctor posts an article about her childish antics with the picture attached.
>Lodges malicious take-down notices and copy-write claims to try to fuck over her blog.

That's some ultra stereotypical SJW shit right there.
>>
>>67389564
Not only did she lose an argument, she got completely destroyed. She's one of those homeopathic people that promote 'natural' cures and was arguing with an actual Ob/Gyn(AKA vagina doctor) about the safety of home birth.
>>
>>67388114
thank you for using an archive link
>>
>>67388114
I love a good satirical piece of writing
>>
File: stefavatar_400x400.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
stefavatar_400x400.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
>>67390490
>>
>>67389681
>homeopathic people
Remember when homeopathic types were quirky and mildly annoying in a harmless sort of way, instead of being aggressively opinionated and a real danger to public safety?
I miss those days, I really do.
>>
>>67390971
Who's that? Is he the author of this fine piece of satire?
>>
File: Equal.png (109 KB, 864x1152) Image search: [Google]
Equal.png
109 KB, 864x1152
LOL, being a nigger sucks monkey balls.
>>
File: Privilege.png (43 KB, 968x560) Image search: [Google]
Privilege.png
43 KB, 968x560
>>67391634
It's all a game: with Jews you lose.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrxZRuL65wQ
>>
File: 1447097388599.jpg (29 KB, 620x415) Image search: [Google]
1447097388599.jpg
29 KB, 620x415
Are you a retard?
>>
>>67388114
>I can turn on the television or open to the front page of the paper and see people of my race widely represented.
That's what is called belonging to the majority. Go to China and you won't see much white people on TV.

>When I am told about our national heritage or about “civilization,” I am shown that people of my color made it what it is.
See answer above

>I can if I wish arrange to be in the company of people of my race most of the time.
See answer above

>If a traffic cop pulls me over or if the IRS audits my tax return, I can be sure I haven’t been singled out because of my race.
You can be non-white and don't have that problem... as long as your race isn't overrepresented in crime

>I can go shopping alone most of the time, pretty well assured that I will not be followed or harassed.
See answer above

>I can be pretty sure that my neighbors in such a location will be neutral or pleasant to me.
see the 2 answers above

>If I should need to move, I can be pretty sure of renting or purchasing housing in an area, which I can afford and in which I would want to live.
ok, good for you.

>If I want to, I can be pretty sure of finding a publisher for this piece on white privilege.
probably not, that's pretty boring

To sum up "white privilege" is a bunch of unconsequencial things related to the unfortunate fact that lots of white countries are much more diversified than asian or african countries."
>>
>>67388114

>"I can turn on the television or open to the front page of the paper and see people of my race widely represented."

Relative to whatever race is in the majority in your country.

>"When I am told about our national heritage or about “civilization,” I am shown that people of my color made it what it is."

Again, relative to the country you live in.

>"If a traffic cop pulls me over or if the IRS audits my tax return, I can be sure I haven’t been singled out because of my race."

Irrelevant if you obey the laws.

>"I can if I wish arrange to be in the company of people of my race most of the time."

Everyone can do this. Ironically "privileged" whites are the only ones told to be ashamed of this.

>"If I should need to move, I can be pretty sure of renting or purchasing housing in an area, which I can afford and in which I would want to live."

Good luck finding a community to live in where you won't be targeted by your neighbors as a poor white person.

>"I can be pretty sure that my neighbors in such a location will be neutral or pleasant to me."

See above.

>"I can go shopping alone most of the time, pretty well assured that I will not be followed or harassed."

Pretty sure young white females like the author are pretty damn vulnerable.

>"If I want to, I can be pretty sure of finding a publisher for this piece on white privilege."

Sure, just look for a Jewish name in the publisher.
>>
File: autumn in Hallstatt, Austria.jpg (2 MB, 2550x1600) Image search: [Google]
autumn in Hallstatt, Austria.jpg
2 MB, 2550x1600
>>67388114
"White privilege" is actually inheritance.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.