[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
>>
Good. Was it really like this before cologne or pre-2015
>>
>>67304702
we did it reddit
>>
File: chuckes.gif (978 KB, 442x320) Image search: [Google]
chuckes.gif
978 KB, 442x320
mfw /pol/ become their safespace
>>
File: 1457744134961.jpg (186 KB, 636x900) Image search: [Google]
1457744134961.jpg
186 KB, 636x900
>reddit tried to convert 4chan through a long ongoing series of "raids"
>their raids ended with their own users getting BTFO by facts so frequently they saw the error of their ways and switched sides
>Reddit literally cucked itself: tumblr on suicide watch
you can't make this shit up.
>>
>>67305679
I see very little facts and statistics here anymore. Makes me sad. I kind of liked it when the shills occupied in the days after the debate. Most were fucking annoying but some were genuinely intelligent and well versed in politics and presented their left wing views very well. It forced /pol/ shitposters to take a back seat and let our more experienced posters take the vanguard. Saw some great debates.
>>
>>67304702
bullshit
reddit is still liberal as fuck.
>>
>someone proved me wrong so lets call them names and buzzwords and hope nobody listens to them

Oh wait, that's everywhere
>>
>>67305984
largely in part because their new plan revolves around disrupting instead of debating.

The reddit cucks are still coming here, but they are coming with shitposts instead of attempting serious conversation. They already lost that battle.
One of their new "plans" is to post anime images in the Trump general and then reply to it negatively with various proxies in hopes to disrupt/derail productive discussion and production of new content.
>>
>>67306574
I tend to avoid the Trump generals. Would I find actual political discussion? Seems like a circle jerk thread, hence why I avoid them.
>>
Trump is himself a real life 3D smug anime girl

Everyone tried to stump him

but Trump just kept sitting there with a smug fucking shit-eating grin, not even giving a fuck, and they kept getting moar and moar mad until they blew themselves out

Smug Anime Girl = God Emperor > the entire concentrated Establishment
>>
For those who don't understand, Reddit is going to lean left because of demographics, but it consists of multiple exclusive circlejerks. Left wingers will look at it as right wing and vice versa, because everyone hates Reddit and doesn't want to be connected to it.

This is why the massively popular subreddit "Shit Reddit Says", is a leftist hugbox concerning itself with linking to problematic Reddit posts.
>>
File: 1457843430842.jpg (109 KB, 480x284) Image search: [Google]
1457843430842.jpg
109 KB, 480x284
>>67306824
its a circlejerk until something actually happens.
The last two days its been better because of all the clashes at the rallies.

But I haven't gone in it today, I figure its just people posting the same tan girl's picture over and over at this point. But before they found their new "queen" there was some fun/content there.
>>
>>67304702
I need proof give examples anon
>>
>>67306574
>>>>One of their new "plans" is to post anime images in the Trump general and then reply to it negatively with various proxies in hopes to disrupt/derail productive discussion and production of new content.
>Believe that leddit screenshot.

That was obviously someone venting out their issues at anime spammers.
>>
>>67307160
Kek, saved. Thanks man, I'll visit one tomorrow. All the best
>>
>>67306824
I post there near daily
Don't bother, not too much worth reading
>>
Yeah which is why they all support Bernie Sanders.
>>
>>67307357
>I-I-Its not real, don't believe the content on our website!
>the constant derailment is coming 100% from genuine red bleeding conservatives, honest!
ok, Bernie.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.