[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OHIO KASICH VS TRUMP BATTLE ROYALE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: Ohio.png (42 KB, 965x653) Image search: [Google]
Ohio.png
42 KB, 965x653
DEFCON 10 ANONS GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Ohio anons, Kasich and Trump are neckandneck, this is fucking TIGHT, we need you to tip the scales.

Rev up those memes, we've got to start crushing Kasbitch now before it's too late.
>>
I think you mean supporting Kasich you goof
>>
>>67153151
defcon 10 would be twice as safe as defcon 5, which is total safety.
>>
>>67153151
Trump is winning in all polls except for the Fox News one, which brings down the average significantly. It will be a tight race.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/oh/ohio_republican_presidential_primary-4077.html
>>
>>67153506
No. Look up defcon 10. It's an actual thing.
>>
>>67153151

Ohio reporting in, voted Trump. Been seeing Trump, Cruz, and Bernie signs on lawns (A bunch of Bernie people were standing at the corner of a busy intersection with signs up the other day-seemed to be all college kids).
>>
>>67153151
>that sudden drop

suspicious.jpg
>>
>>67153151
Trump unfortunately underperforms. If the polls say he has a 10 point lead, he usually wins by 2 or 3 percent. If it's this close, he will probably lose Ohio.
>>
>>67153151
Rubio is telling his voters to vote for Kasich in Ohio
>>
>>67153151
Why the fuck would you vote for Kasich at this point? Even if the cucks join together to stop Trump at the convention they'll pick Cruz.
>>
>>67154354
>Trump unfortunately underperforms
Nice meme, too bad it's been the complete opposite. Trump only does bad in open caucuses where, for some reason, you don't have a secret ballot (what the fuck america) and need to be a registered republican to vote (no independent vote).
>>
>>67153304
>supporting a neocon
>>
>>67154413

>rubio supporters
>in ohio

lulz
>>
I'm in Columbus and will vote Trump

Kasich will win though just accept it now
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 467x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 467x315
WE BALANCED BUDGETS!

I'VE DONE ALL THIS BEFORE

I WAS FRIENDS WITH REAGAN

WE CREATED A SURPLUS FOR OHIOANS

JEEZ OH MAN
>>
What's the % chance Trump wins

Does he match polls in closed primaries

I have to think all this publicity helps him
>>
Just remember that Ohio his an open primary. Independents and Democrats will be voting in it. Most polls only ask "likely Republican voters."
>>
>>67154742
our primaries are semi-open

in order to actually vote on candidates you have to declare a party
>>
Kasich has the unions organizing for him. It will be very tough to beat a Gov in his own state.At least Cruz will not win anything and Kasich will not win anywhere else.

Makes me wonder why Kasich is still running. Is he getting paid to keep delegates away from Trump?
>>
>>67153151
Who the fuck is Kasich? Another puppet they pulled out of their asses to try and stump the Emperor?
>>
File: pepe17.jpg (70 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pepe17.jpg
70 KB, 500x500
>>67154725

spam this twitter link, it will destroy Kasich
>>
File: 1450242313643.jpg (233 KB, 1083x821) Image search: [Google]
1450242313643.jpg
233 KB, 1083x821
>>67155035
Yes all the non Trump candidates (including Jeb lel) had a meeting planning to Stump Trump

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/jeb-bush-meets-gop-candidates-trump/story?id=37527105
>>
File: CdX3OGgXIAASrnB.jpg large.jpg (56 KB, 575x736) Image search: [Google]
CdX3OGgXIAASrnB.jpg large.jpg
56 KB, 575x736
>>67155347
>>
>>67155035
The reason why they keep running is because their donors give stuff their pockets with money, and thanks to the Citizens United ruling by the corrupt Supreme Court, they get to keep all that money even if they choose to suspend their campaigns. They don't have to give back any of those donations.

Plus, the longer they stay in, the more publicity they generate for future political campaigns or book deals. Running for president is quite the lucrative business, even though it may not always seem like it.
>>
the Republicans would throw an election to keep control of the party?

or they genuinely want something like Kasich-Rubio vs Clinton
>>
>>67154090
G'day to you too, Australia. How's that proxy?
>>
>>67155632
Hell yeah. Those damn Neocons would throw the election at the drop of a hat if it meant being able to keep their power. They'd much rather maintain the mediocre current status quo in this country than have Trump expose them all after becoming president, even if that meant Shillary occupying the White House for at least 4 years. They're evil as fuck and they only care about themselves. Anyone telling you other wise is lying or corrupt.

And about the Kasich/Roboto vs Clinton thing: Maybe they'd want Marco Roboto because they believe he as the best chance to beat her. Not Kasich though, he's too boring and ineffective.
>>
Ohioan here.

I already early voted

for Kasich. Get fucked drumpf!
>>
>>67155632
obviously

The neocons (former communist jews who run the Republican party) literally said they would rather vote for Stalin
>>
>>67154458
>they'll pick Cruz
If the party actually gets to pick someone it will certainly not be Cruz. They hate him almost as much as they hate Trump.
>>
>>67154461
America is not a democracy, it's a republic.
on
>or some reason, you don't have a secret ballot (what the fuck america) and need to be a registered republican to vote (no independent vote).

It's still bullshit though, oh well.
Trump would have already completely crushed Cruz if it wasn't for those
>>
>>67156162
yeah! another neocon cuck voting for endless war, outsourcing, mass immigration, and bailouts for Goldman Sachs.
>>
>>67156300
It's going to be Rubio

He will pick Kasich as his VP.

That's why they're both staying in the race.
>>
>>67154461
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>67155486
What does that note say?
>>
>>67154654
THIS IS NOT JUST A THEORY FOR ME
>>
He fucked up education for us, but otherwise, I wouldn't mind him as our winner, desu.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.