[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Bernie 'I Hate Poor White People' Sanders the most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: sanders homeless.png (767 KB, 691x596) Image search: [Google]
sanders homeless.png
767 KB, 691x596
>>
bernie just needs his meds
>>
Fuck me, that picture is full of feels. I think it's the dog.
>>
;_; poor man, poor dog
>>
>>66543796
Hombre, white people in usa are lazy, white niggers wont even farm hand they have your non hispanic indigenous cousins do it. I know so i hire them. Whites dont work longer than 6 months.
>>
>>66543796
This quote is perfect because it both offends black people which it implies are all ghetto poor whilst alienating his gibsmedat white demographic.
>>
>>66543796
It really hurts my fucking heart to hear him say that. I went into this election a Jim Webb supporter. While I am a leftist and a capitalist, I just feel like the party that was supposed to carry those beliefs doesn't exist. There is no way I could vote for Hillary and now I won't be voting for this cuck either. Kasich or bust I guess. I'd rather sit home and get ready for 2020 vs having either of the two shitheads the Dems put out as our president.
>>
>>66545244
>"Americans don't want these jobs" fallacy
Wew nice post there Shekelstein.
>>
>>66545937
the white working-class that the old class-struggle narrative catered to has been totaly abandoned by liberals and lefties.
The only side that has any lookout for your issues is the nationalist nativist groups. This is the case both in europe and in the US, because the left has been completely remade in the immage of the new-lefts paradigm of catering to all the fringe radical groups of society and expecting enough white middleclass voters to stick by them from sheer force of habit.

The center right will have to align itself with this somehow, Fidez in Hungaria is one example. He's basicly what the GoP would be with Trump at it's head. Tories in UK is another one example of how they can sucessfully handle it. By shilling against immigration with words but suporting it with deads they can keep the part of the people not willing to vote for parties branded "racist" voting for them instead. I figure this is what a Ted Cruz administration would look like, since he clearly is not nationalistic at all and doesnt mind sceeding independance to TPP, bleeding jobs to low-skill cheap labour markets etcetera.
>>
>>66545937
Or you know, you could get on the winning wagon and support the god-emperor.
>>
>>66546631
There is not enough money behind that type of thing to make it happen. Politics in America require money and the big money people all support ideologically driven people in either party over moderates.

>>66546661
If his trade policies actually made sense I would say he his the best for us. He promises to bring back manufacturing jobs but it seems more likely he'd bring a trade war. I also don't like his stance on making it easier to sue reporters just because the MSM pisses on him. He uses the MSM too. I don't care about the rhetoric regarding building a wall or banning Muslim immigrants but the economic plan and freedom of speech/press both make voting for him a nonstarter.

That said, I won't vote against him at this point. If he wins and actually accomplishes shit I would consider voting to reelect him.
>>
>>66543796
H-he just misspoke, guize. Clearly he understands what it's like to be white a poor, even though he's a Jew.
>>
File: image.png (198 KB, 520x388) Image search: [Google]
image.png
198 KB, 520x388
>>66545244
Fukin brilliant m8 savin that 'pasta
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1536x1526) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1536x1526
>>66547731
Who do you actually support now? In all seriousness t.bh
>>
File: 1457337734844.jpg (1 MB, 615x797) Image search: [Google]
1457337734844.jpg
1 MB, 615x797
>>
>>66545244
>illegal alien detected
>>
>>66547731
>bring a trade war
You do understand that the USA has every ace in it's sleeve? Even as of now you still, despite years of bleeding have every wining card. The worlds strongest millitairy, economy and because of fracking the potential to go completely unreliant on imported ennergy if needed,

USA would win any tradewar as long as the EU doesnt join forces against it, which it has no reason to do. The EU has allso suffered heavily from third world undercutting. There is no reason for the US to constantly play loosing cards from their hand of almost nothing but wininng cards.
>>
>>66548294

>people who aren't actually homeless or starving
>>
File: 1457366188876.jpg (58 KB, 480x665) Image search: [Google]
1457366188876.jpg
58 KB, 480x665
>H-he was just quoting someone!
>>
Bernie has to control his loxism if he wants a shot at beating Hillary. Looks like he forgot to do that last night though.
Woops!
>>
>>66548104
Reluctantly voting Kasich and will sit out voting for president in the 2016 election if he isn't on the ticket. Not voting for either Democrat.

>>66548463
We have strongest military but can't afford to use it. Fracking is negligible. Im all for offshore drilling and more pipelines but the process of extracting gas from shale is costly and fucks up the watershed. You can never clean up ground water once it is contaminated and in order to blow up the shale all sorts of shit needs to be pumped into the ground.

The trade thing is complicated by the Jews at the World Trade Organization. One of the few good things about Obama is that his administration has sued China over and over plus is raising tariffs. But the level Trump wants to take things to a level that is so far beyond the practices of protecting American interests and wrongly assuming the ramifications will be purely favorable. He's saying what he's saying to get the blue collar vote but the substance of his plans are troubling to me. I can't vote for that.
>>
File: 1453785939463.jpg (62 KB, 750x724) Image search: [Google]
1453785939463.jpg
62 KB, 750x724
>>66548493

>be me
>be white
>work 2 summer jobs to afford a 80s honda accord shit box so I can have a car
>live in the ghetto of oakland
>be at a light
>*glass breaks in my face*
>nigger socks me in the face
>unlocks the door
>drags me out of the car
>beats the shit out of me with his gun
>steals me car

>I don't know what its like to live in the ghetto
>I don't know what its like to be poor
>I don't know what its like to be dragged out of a car

b-but its 2016!!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.