[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright white people here it is. You are not better then any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1455591739289.jpg (57 KB, 714x835) Image search: [Google]
1455591739289.jpg
57 KB, 714x835
Alright white people here it is.

You are not better then any other race. You were just born in the right country at the right time.

If you swaped your birth with say... an African except changed your skin color to white, you would do no better then they are.

Enough with the racist crap and Aryan pride nazism
>>
File: australian.png (54 KB, 919x737) Image search: [Google]
australian.png
54 KB, 919x737
nah fuck off
>>
I'm white I pretty much agree. Whites account for more libtards than anyone it seems. I cringe talking to my fellow whites when they talk about their stupid liberal views. They're all such effeminate pussies. I'm losing faith in the white race. We have major problems and /pol/ refuses to acknowledge it.
>>
But at the same time we got these fuckin' minorities yelling "white privilege" when I'm white and poor as dirt and they're holding me back by taking my equal opportunity away with their "white privilege" they say I have but then contradict themselves by saying shit like you are saying where if I was any other race I would do the same as I am now. Well which is it?
>>
>>66419094
I think you raise a fair point but our problems can't be solved by hating whites. That's already part of the problem. The only way to beat this is to beat it's roots. It wasn't always like this, so that's what we do. We pull out the roots, and not the weed, otherwise it will grow back.
>>
File: bait.png (61 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
61 KB, 625x626
>>66418716
>>
>>66418716
You can't argue with this
>>
>>66418716

Race is an invented concept, anyway. How exactly are we defining 'white'? Previous racists in the US didn't include Italians or Irish, along with some other country-of-origin folks that have since been drafted into the 'white' race, whatever that is. It's at least nominally about skin tone, but most racists wouldn't include people from, say, northern China or Colombia or whatever even if they possessed the whitest skin under the sun. I work with some pale-ass motherfuckers who hail from all over the globe, few of which a racist would include in 'white'. As far as I can tell it seems racists define 'white' as 'people that look and act basically like I do'. It's convenient that whenever someone discovers a master race it's always whatever race they happen to consider themselves to be.
>>
>>66419161

Statistically an employer is more likely to hire a white felon than a black person with no criminal record even when they are equal in all other measurable ways. So it's easier for you to get a job, but you can still fail to get a job. Life being easier doesn't mean it's perfect. If you're pissed off about your lack of options for a decent life you should take it up with those who have actual power.
>>
>>66418716
>What is apartheid south Africa
>What is Rhodesia

Just look at Zimbabwe and post apartheid S.A.
Absolute trash.
>>
File: 1455769693477.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455769693477.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>66418716
>Albozerg
>White
Nice try shiptar
>>
>>66418716
People of European heritage have an average IQ of 100, while sub-Saharan Africans score below 70 IQ. This difference exists because of differences between European and African genes.

Read a book, nigger.
>>
>>66418716
>You are no better

You mean except the fact that this website that you are using, the internet that you are using, the computer that are using and the camera that took the picture you are using were all invented by whites. And the country you are from has been civilized by whites, otherwise it would be abo shithole and even koalas are smarter than abos. Look at South Africa and how they were doing before and now.

>You were just born in the right country

If all the whites just disappeared from day to day in the US, Canada and they and only niggers would be left there, the coutries would turn into unhabitable shitholes like all african countries in no time.
>>
>>66418716
Africa is objectively the richest continent. If you went back to prehistory and dropped the white man in Africa instead of blacks, we'd be in fucking space by now.
>>
>>66418716
this a retarted argument , you cant say ''what if whites were born in africa''. We talk about race because we evolved differently and where we were spawned played a big role in it. But you said that we change only skin color so we , the whites still keep or higher IQ , better communication skills and so on. This would result in the same thing all over again. If we were to swap us completely than the blacks would have become whites and they would look white all over again and pretty much your shit argument fails again
>>
>>66418716
>australian flag
sage
>>
well if thats a picture of you - fuck what a weirdo
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.