[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marriage General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 68
File: 1457235031770.jpg (77 KB, 430x534) Image search: [Google]
1457235031770.jpg
77 KB, 430x534
If you're male, over ~25 and single, your life is over. Congratulations.

You had one life and you ruined yours. Congratulations.

Your LTRs are almost always going to be bad and you should just give up on marriage as a concept and only live for yourself. The reason why? You've missed the boat on getting a "good" marriage and now will have to settle for something much lesser and more sad.

You were SUPPOSED to start dating your wife when she was like 16-22 and you were the same age. That way you'll be able to enjoy her optimal beauty and innocent years before she starts to decay and become corrupted.

If you start dating a 25 year old as a 27 year old, that means other men enjoyed her best years which you'll never get from her. They experienced young love with her, the most pure and powerful type of love there is. The relationship is skewed in her favor from the start.

Not only that, but at age 25+ most high value (cute, sweet, innocent etc.) girls are in long term relationships or married themselves to dudes that snagged them in high school or college. you're just left with the trash that no one else wanted.

Common cope incels hold to is to become rich enough to marry 10 years younger when they're 30 or so, but those marriages have really high levels of divorce and you have to be super Chad and rich to pull it off. It's also creepy and weird to most of society, and you two will have no chemistry due to growing up in different times. She will also be less attracted to you due to your aging looks, which will probably hurt.

>but I didn't want to get married anyway

This is a coping strategy. It's every dude's dream to own (because marriage essentially is, ownership of a woman) a cute, nurturing, innocent girl and have her bear a bunch of your children, cook meals for you, and spend the rest of your years loving eachother in sweet blissful harmony. If you have convinced yourself you don't want that you're only lying to yourself.
>>
/sage

been together for 8 years with ma unicorn
SUCK MA DICK
>>
File: 1429909958855.png (719 KB, 1000x737) Image search: [Google]
1429909958855.png
719 KB, 1000x737
Let's say you meet your wife at age 25.

Countless men enjoyed her body. Enjoyed her perfect, youthful years. Before. you.

Imagine this, it's a brisk summer night, your girl's parents were out of town. A young buck probably fucked her in her parents bedroom as their eyes opened wide together as they both climaxed at the same time. They spent the rest of the night cuddling. You will never be able to take the magic that was lost from her that evening.

Now it's prom. She's staring into the eyes of the boy she's loved since in middle school, dancing the night away. The slow song begins and they kiss passionately. No kiss you ever give her can recreate the sheer amount of joy she had felt in that single moment. For a brief instant, she was in heaven.

Now she's in college and with her boyfriend. They're experimented with getting wasted together, drug use together, having sex without waking up her roomates. All these little things are a little adventure of fresh new experiences. All experiences you can never share with her as well.

Now imagine this. At 21, her boyfriend had knocked her up by accident and they went through the abortion scare together. It was terrifying, and ultimately ended up as a false positive, but they got through it together and it tested how far they would go for one another. They celebrated that night by going out and fucking like rabbits when they got home.

Then she meets you.
>>
who cares?
>>
File: 1458588426950.jpg (66 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
1458588426950.jpg
66 KB, 768x960
Let's say you marry a 20 year old at age 32. Thought this was an escape from hell? No. Your life is still over and it's even sadder now because it's obvious you're just trying to cope with your lost, wasted youth at this point. There are several problems with this scenario.

First, lack of chemistry. You've grown up in different times and won't have a lot to talk about. You'll have different tastes in film, music, games etc. depending on the era you were born. Discussions will always make it so you have nothing to learn and your views are never challenged, because you'll always be far wiser than her.

Second problem is attraction. It gets more and more difficult for a man to stay attractive as he ages, just the same as a woman does. She'll never be as attracted to you as your to her. She'll never be able to run her hand across your smooth, unwrinkled face or your smooth gentle, limber youthful body. She won't find you sexy as you used to be.

Third problem is societal. These marriages are seen as creepy (for good reason) and most people will think you're some sort of perv. You'll never be able to take this girl to any formal meeting without embarrassing yourself. It is ultimately a pathetic thing in the end.

Also, marriages with higher age gaps have higher risks of divorce and abuse.
>>
yeah OP is a bitter old hag and/or a landwhale. From my and friends' experience 10 years lead for the man is a much better basis for a relationship than the same age. Women are way more attracted to men in their 30s and even 40s than to when we are boys, in our 20s.
>>
>>68520931
1. Have no problem with this. I just want her fuck hole and womb.

2. I still look like a teenager despite being 23.

3. I could careless. I may not have confidence wooing women, but I sure as hell do well shitting on other dudes and women that I have no interest in. So I'd say bring it, I'll pull out every single bit of dirt they have to the open.
>>
>3DPD ever
You're confused, you think that what you are describing is desirable. If I wanted to date vapid sluts, I would have. Instead I chose to do well in school, hang out with friends, and consume large amounts of drugs.

You have put women on a pedestal when in reality they are little more than a cum receptacle. If I don't care about sex then I don't need an outlet for it.

Way to project tho
>>
>>68520659
>Getting married.
>Ever.
Enjoy your inevitable divorce and alimony faggot.
>>
File: 1447281686060.gif (2 MB, 161x149) Image search: [Google]
1447281686060.gif
2 MB, 161x149
>>68520803
Iktf
>>
>>68520659
Damn, someone's girlfriend got blacked.
>>
>marriage is an escape from hell
lmao, wat
>>
>>68520824
>being such a cuck that all you do is imagine other men enjoying a woman who only exists in your fantasies

Kill yourself
>>
File: 217623.jpg (41 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
217623.jpg
41 KB, 225x350
>>68520659
>3DPD
kek
>>
File: 1456958414110.png (387 KB, 598x369) Image search: [Google]
1456958414110.png
387 KB, 598x369
>>68520659
Mfw I'm a tall handsome white man with a good job and can regularly date women 10 years younger than myself (I'm 32).
I have high standards in a long term mate and if that means I'll be 40+ before I find someone worth spending the 2nd half of the game with, then so be it.
>>
>>68522202
>raising children when you are forty years old

You wont be able to keep up with your son if you wait to much longer.
>>
>ITT: a virgin sharing his "wisdom" with the hopeless "chads" of /pol/.

And thank God, too! I thought I was gonna be trapped in this loveless marriage with 4chan forever!
>>
>>68520659
If we lived in a sane society, you'd be absolutely right. However, these days with feminism and "anti-slut shaming" finding a wife so young has become quite the task. You're right that people really ought to marry young at least.
>>
>>68520873
Literally struggling to care

That is youthful love. Marriage is another deal entirely, for everyone.

I've experienced the former, and it's not something that really stuck with me.
>>
>>68520659
Your premise is that you date same age. Retard.
>>
>>68522350
Donald Trump had a son at 60. Trump will likely live at least till Barron is 18.
>>
>>68520659

>Common cope incels hold to is to become rich enough to marry 10 years younger when they're 30 or so, but those marriages have really high levels of divorce and you have to be super Chad and rich to pull it off. It's also creepy and weird to most of society

minimum age = 1/2 * your age + 7

So at 25 you can still bag yourself an 18/19 without being too creepy.

A better related quiestion is what do about the Incel problem. I mean it is pretty clearly a problem, but the wiki-jews have decided it's not real and that anyone who may be incel is in fact a supreme gentlemen in the making.

Besides, girls these days get on the cock carousel at around 13.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1574814/Britain-has-worst-underage-sex-rates.html

>Four out of 10 girls in England have underage sex - more than in any other European country.

>English girls were followed by Welsh girls - 39 per cent of whom had underage sex. Third highest was Scotland with 34.1 per cent of girls.
>>
>>68522350
Keep up with? Ill probably be in better shape at 45 than 75% of Americans are at 25. Thanks for your concern m8, but I'm not your typical layabout burger.
>>
>be me
>get married at 23 (wife 21)
>Western civilization is fucked
>wife cheats on me when I'm 25 (she's 23)
>throw her out
>keep all of our assets
>cuck her family into sending me $5,000
>she's now on hard drugs
>can't keep a steady job
>recently got promotion ($80k/year)
>now have an ex-model roommate
>spend money on myself

I'm happier now than I ever was when I was married. Marriage is useless and has no need in society today. If anything, find a girl, and move in with her. Their is absolutely 0 reason to get married, and I learned that from experience. Women nowadays don't respect themselves or anyone else. They're a mess and do not understand normal societal goals.
>>
>>68521921
Was thinking that kek
>>
>>68520659

That's y u be me. Good looking & pull in the younger one.
>>
File: laughingatOP.jpg (69 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
laughingatOP.jpg
69 KB, 600x375
>>68520824

>tfw I did all that to my high school gf and didn't marry her--enjoy OP

good times
>>
Met my gf in HS. It's been 9 years since then. We are engaged and finishing our degrees before having kids soon. Likely next year.
Don't understand how people can be cucked so hard these days.
>>
>>68520659
Lol.
Buthurt rosty.
Stay mad. Men are like wine. The older the better. Women like beer.

Of to south america or asia and buy a women.
>>
>>68522471
Dude ... Barron has two older brothers and two older sisters who are having children.

>>68522541
You wont be able to keep up with your son even if you are fit unless you are going to raise a cuckold degenerate. Oldest sons are the most important they will be the head patriarch of the family.

Say you wait till you are forty when he turns twenty you will be sixty years old. A fucking old man.
>>
File: trash.jpg (631 KB, 1698x1131) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
631 KB, 1698x1131
>>68520824
>has had sex/relationship while already in middle school

Discarded
>>
g-guys.. I'm starting to doubt that we're the future of the aryan race... :/
>>
>>68520931

>It gets more and more difficult for a man to stay attractive as he ages, just the same as a woman does.

Bzzt. Wrong. I'll need to resubmit your quiz with your answers corrected.
>>
>>68522458
Which is a premise old ex-slut hags want men to adopt so they can exchange resources for what little roasted-out pussy they can dole out (at least until the marriage where she can cut sex off completely and he can't do a damn thing about it but keep giving her money).
>>
I wanna marry a qt russian trap
>>
>>68520659
Lol.

The best part about being single and young, is that you can bang hot chicks that are younger.

Also, don't know if you know this:

But many of the guys that never married are smarter.

They don't have to be enslaved to a family, and make more money.

And money turns women on.

That means that you can still marry, and marry a young girl.

OP BTFO.
>>
>>68520659
gg faggot

I'm 32 and dating a pure 20-year-old
Sure she's latina but I'm in SoCal and she's 100% whitewashed
>>
File: happy dog.jpg (26 KB, 375x402) Image search: [Google]
happy dog.jpg
26 KB, 375x402
>>68520659
I am happy to be a psychopathic bisexual for whom sex is purely a physical experience.

I've never loved anyone, including my own parents, nieces and nephews. The only person I can say I truly admire at the moment is Mr. Trump, because he's clearly another psychopath who's made it in life.

I break off with people all the time simply because I've lost interest in them, male and female. I really doubt I would get married to anyone unless I knew with near absolute certainty that I'd have them under my influence for as long as the marriage lasts. Otherwise, there's just no point.

I have no need for companionship, I'm happy just being myself. The only reason I date people is for sexual satisfaction.

Thanks OP, but no thanks.
>>
>>68520873
Cuckaphobes. They're so afraid of other men's genitals that any of them coming near their dreamy waifu is d-d-degeneracy.
>>
File: atheismreddit.png (217 KB, 986x392) Image search: [Google]
atheismreddit.png
217 KB, 986x392
>>68523190
>I am happy to be a psychopathic bisexual for whom sex is purely a physical experience.
>I have no need for companionship, I'm happy just being myself. The only reason I date people is for sexual satisfaction.
>>
>>68520659
>If you're male, over ~25 and single, your life is over.

Actually it's the other way around, females lose their sexual market value after 30 and males gain it if they have good income.
>>
File: 1448298606687.jpg (39 KB, 411x381) Image search: [Google]
1448298606687.jpg
39 KB, 411x381
>>68520659
36 male and single here. Op is an idiot and has no idea what hes talking about. I get to go do what I want pork 25-30 year olds daily, have money to burn, and get to enjoy my hobbies. Single life is the best life.
>>
File: people on the internet are dumb.jpg (192 KB, 959x659) Image search: [Google]
people on the internet are dumb.jpg
192 KB, 959x659
Also for the record, your thread is stupid. It's been well documented that women are almost universally attracted to older men. Almost every woman on this planet would prefer to be with a man who's older than her.
>>
>>68523190

>implying you're not some weeny ass loser who saw American Psycho when you were in junior high and thought that it wasn't a satire
>>
>>68520659

Nah, men should date but not get married until mid 30s. Marry a girl in her twenties; get a sense of who she is over the course of a few years and determine if she is wife material.
>>
Thank god I'm gay.
>>
>>68522952
>unable to impart values, knowledge and wisdom at 60
>have to keep up with son physically in order to raise him properly
Are you high or what?
>>
>>68520931
you must be a virgin, old woman, and/or troll
My much-younger girlfriend is traditional and we have very similar views on gender roles
We enjoy sharing our tastes and learning from each other

>far wiser than her

This will be the case regardless of her age. Women finish maturing mentally at about age 16. They're eternal children and that's ok.

>attraction
Women are desperately attracted to older more mature males. Ruggedness is a plus not a negative. I have gotten with many girls who were anywhere from 5 to 15 years younger and loved it.

The societal thing is somewhat of an issue, though, I have to grant that. I was mistaken for her dad once when I went too long before shaving
>>
>>68520659
>She will also be less attracted to you due to your aging looks, which will probably hurt.
Retard alert, women reach their peak at 30 and then it's a steady downhill from there.

With proper diet, exercise and all that a man can keep going well into his 40's and still be desirable.

Good bait though.
>>
File: 1447993538676s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1447993538676s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>68523365
Back in the closet with you.
>>
>>68520659
The sexual market value of men increases with age (assuming they are productive) while the value of women decreases with age. Your argument is invalid.
>>
>>68520659
>but those marriages have really high levels of divorce
>implying there is a form of marriage with low levels of divorce
>>
Men get better as they age.

Women get worse.

I'm going on 23. Know few QT JB. As soon as they turn 18 they give me a call.
>>
>>68520659
Are you best friends with Ali Mony?
>>
>>68520659
>Wife
Enjoy that "happy" marriage 10 years in. A majority of marriages end in a divorce with the wife taking your shit and the kids. Those who don't divorce are often miserable and only stick with each other because of the children.
>>
File: kiernan as a dog.jpg (367 KB, 1600x1071) Image search: [Google]
kiernan as a dog.jpg
367 KB, 1600x1071
>>68523279
>>68523324
No, I'm just a man with a sex life who lacks emotions. The most relateable scene in the movie to me is where Bateman dumps his girlfriend because he stopped giving a shit about her. I've had that scene plenty of times in my life.

Have any of you guys ever dumped a girl because you felt like fucking men for a month? If not, maybe you can't relate to what I'm saying.
>>
>>68523457

High level divorce are the same people. Blacks.
>>
File: typical american family.jpg (186 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
typical american family.jpg
186 KB, 1280x720
>>68520659
>If you're male, over ~25 and single, your life is over.
t. Obese nigger cuck
>>
>>68523411
How many kids do you have? Zero? One?
>>
>decay and become corrupted

You're up your own ass with your simplistic little narratives. You need to go outside and actually interact with the world before it's too late.

As somebody who grew up before everybody was locked into machines, I pity you so much, but you're still partly to blame for how sheltered and tiny you are.
>>
capitalizing on the sexual insecurity of this board is a surefire way to get replies, no matter how stale the pasta. i salute your commitment to originality, OP.

did you have this prepared or did you just kind of start posting?
>>
File: 53787.jpg (30 KB, 460x613) Image search: [Google]
53787.jpg
30 KB, 460x613
>>68520659
>If you're male, over ~25 and single, your life is over. Congratulations.

you got that dead wrong.

If you're FEMALE, over 25 and single, your life is over. That's a little more accurate. Go back to your hidey hole in your parents basement, cuckfag.
>>
>>68520824
any more of this semen demon?
>>
File: 1352053659105.jpg (81 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
1352053659105.jpg
81 KB, 900x599
>>68523513
>The most relateable scene in the movie to me is where Bateman dumps his girlfriend because he stopped giving a shit about her. I've had that scene plenty of times in my life.

Yeah you're a tough guy, real tough
>>
>>68520659
>You've missed the boat on getting a "good" girl.

nah they a re out there, you just have to look and not settle.

I can always go find my self a third world wholesome qt if things go bad.
>>
ITT: Nigger murricans are not people
>>
File: lost her composure.png (119 KB, 392x366) Image search: [Google]
lost her composure.png
119 KB, 392x366
>>68520659
Nah, we're not women. We don't age like bags of milk. We get better and better looking right through until 40. Not to mention we constantly get richer. Wealthy men in their mid-30s can pick up early 20s bitches. We could even go shopping for a pure wife in Eastern Europe or the Scandinavian countryside.

>>68520931
>creepy
No, it's seen as a sign of financial and social success. Every man will be jelly and/or congratulatory, every woman older than her will be extremely butthurt

OP reeks of a butthurt 30 year old woman with 0 sexual market value.
>>
>>68523560
>american cuck fat with goatee
Everytime. The goatee is truly the mark of the cuckery
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 625x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 625x425
Hmm. I wonder why.

Pic.
>>
File: There it is!.jpg (84 KB, 596x449) Image search: [Google]
There it is!.jpg
84 KB, 596x449
>>68520803
>Been with gf since age 16
>Finishing Master's this year
>She's finishing her degree in nursing this year
First paycheck I get I'm buying a ring and proposing. Feels good.
>>
GF and I lost virginity together at 19 n' 21 respectively. Still together and I'm 25. What does marriage stands for if even fag can marry ?
>>
I just have sex with women 30 years older than me and call it a night.
>>
As a 40 year old who isn't married but has had several ltrs and am currently in one, I can tell you that you're wrong and no one should listen to you. Life is not black and white, and if you haven't figured that out then you're either retarded or a teenager. Best of luck with the critical thinking kid.
>>
my highschool sweetheart who i still care about but don't talk to is still single too. Should I try to get my life in order and try to marry her?

We're both near 30
>>
>>68520659
tl;dr sage
>>
I was going to ask if it is a good idea to marry my gf now, but I realized that this thread is basically /r9k/ b8
>>
>>68523848
Dunno dude, probably now has so much AIDS you can poke it with a stick
>>
File: lowering-the-bar.jpg (35 KB, 436x383) Image search: [Google]
lowering-the-bar.jpg
35 KB, 436x383
Is it me or does the intellectual level of the people obviously trying to raid /pol and spread some retarded agenda get lower every day. Seriously these posters just keep lowering the bar.
>>
>>68520931
> be 25 year old bodybuilder
> continuously date and bang 18-22 year olds
> getting hip to the snap chat, instagram, 'foodies', lingo
> apparently "tranny" is a bad word now

5-7 year age gap is optimal for LTR/marriage. I also look 5-7 years younger; but either way.

My recent ex actually knew about the Ashkenazim and their genetic diseases that cause homosexuality/feminism/atheism.
>>
>>68520659
One problem with your analysis:
The ideal age gap is 6 years. Which implies that if you are ~25 years old, your ideal mate is 19 years old. Which is not only good but optimal (as if you date any earlier, you won't have age dominance as a part of your relationship dynamism, and you will run into a wall at 16-18 due to legal/biological reasons). It's not a matter of
Hence the situation for a male is not an in equality(x < 25) but rather a window ( 23 < x < 31) if you think a 25 year old female is the line.
There is some additional compensation that must be met, namely that the age gap could be even larger (upwards of 12 years max before it gets weird), and on the minimum end the woman could even be older than you by as much as 3 years (before it gets weird, cougar type relationship). Nonetheless, I would suggest the ideal range is 5 plus or minus 3 years. Also compensate for the fact that 1-2 years of dating should be had before marriage and we get:
Ideal window for marriage: (25 < x < 33)
Realistic window for marriage: (22 < x < 35)
>>
>>68520659
Lol

>man
>life over at 25

Are you on fucking crack men aren't like women men have a huge chunk of their adult life to peak

Women must get married young before their beauty and child bearing ability dry up
>>
This hit me real hard. I'm a kissless 24 year virgin.
I've never experience teen love and never will. I was too autistic, I didn't care about girls back then and had a terrible self esteem.
The funny thing is that people around me always ask me for my girlfirend cause I'm good looking and fit.
If only they knew how ugly I'm on the inside and how I've always fucked up every opportuniy I had to meet a nice girl.
>>
File: artosis huh.png (404 KB, 674x580) Image search: [Google]
artosis huh.png
404 KB, 674x580
>>68523828
i'm just curious, why does someone around the age of 40 browse /pol/
>>
>>68520659
Considering I change girlfriends every 2 months, this doesn't bother me. I'm 27 and I don't feel like settling down and making any commitments. I have a nice job, a great social and sexual life and I get to travel and do shit I enjoy.

Why would I want to change that? In 15 years, maybe, but now? Fuck no.
>>
>>68520659
>marrying before 30

Nigga you want to be a slave so early? Enjoy your fucking life for a little bit,you can settle down after 30.
>>
>>68523773

I work as a male nurse practitioner.

At night shift (where most nurses start off) women get really horney, away from their husbands, people dying, emotions flying.

Know how many times I got my dick sucked in the janitors closet? Too many times.

Ofc I never do that to married women, that's fucked up. But they have approached. Luckily I'm not a degenerate home wrecker.
>>
>>68523947
>Ideal age gap is 6 years
>I'm 6 years older than my girlfriend.

Wew lad, that is a positive
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 215x207) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 215x207
>>68520824
>drug experimenting
>alcohol abuse
>completley messed up childhood and immature promiscuity
>dumb decisions left and right

You actually want to have those experiences? I feel bad for you, enjoy your trashy women.
>>
>>68523926
she is pretty health conscious and is still in great shape I doubt she has ever caught any STDs
>>
>>68520931
People don't suddenly look old and gross at 30

It's 40+ that age finally starts to show.

A 32 year old male still looks fairly young.
>>
File: images.png (8 KB, 289x174) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8 KB, 289x174
>>68523971
To laugh at how stupid people younger than 40 are. They are very stupid. I fear for the future of this world.
>>
>>68522952
>Dude ... Barron has two older brothers and two older sisters who are having children
And your point is? Are you saying Trump shouldn't have had Barron just because his other sons have children?
>>
>>68523803

Most dudes complaining about women can't even treat them right, or they are just ugly & angry the got fucked over one time.
>>
>>68524077
Applying to Med/PhD programs this year. She wants to work as my employee. Not sure I actually want this but it might be nice not to have to pay her. That being said I'd rather we have a second income outside my business for financial security.
>>
File: 1457671856894.jpg (31 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
1457671856894.jpg
31 KB, 400x299
>>68524111
>I doubt she has ever caught any STDs
>>
>>68524170
I understand but what does it have with marriage ?
>>
>>68523971
Why do stupid kids always post this stuff? Why do you browse /pol/, you dumbfuck?
>>
File: Tfw999999.png (163 KB, 680x715) Image search: [Google]
Tfw999999.png
163 KB, 680x715
>>68523969
>>
File: ahmadinejad hmm.jpg (31 KB, 239x270) Image search: [Google]
ahmadinejad hmm.jpg
31 KB, 239x270
>>68524128
Fair enough. My parents are both in their 60s and seem to think this generation of people is fucked, they seem happy that they're on their way out before the world goes to shit.
>>
>>68523971

It's the most entertaining and least left wing website I know of.
>>
what a load of bollocks.

You spent your time thinking about that?
Man, what a time spent on such stupidity
>>
ITT: Denial

Denial isn't a river in Africa lads.

If you want to have a family select your partner when she is young. If you want to have a large family and there is power in having a large family then you need to start when you are young.

>>68524141
He is the younger not the older and Trump has a big family.
>>
>>68524317

and also,

>you're here forever senpai
>>
>>68520659

Tell that to my father.

My dad was 35 when he married my 26 year old mom. They had known each other since he was 25 and she was 16 (my grandma wanted to press charges against him, but decided against it because my mom supposedly loved my dad). My grandma hated it because she thought being a bachelor at that age was a huge red flag. Also statutory rape obviously. My mom and dad would see each other off and on again and see other people before they got married.

My parents have been married for 30 years.
>>
>>68524101
you can't abstain from degeneracy unless you at least flirt with it
>>
>>68524077
Also her mother is also a nurse but is a whore so I have no doubt what you say is true but gf loathes and can't stand her mother because of this behavior and is very much the exact opposite of her mother.
>>
File: 5gDvCV5.jpg (144 KB, 500x642) Image search: [Google]
5gDvCV5.jpg
144 KB, 500x642
>>68520659
>It's every dude's dream to own (because marriage essentially is, ownership of a woman) a cute, nurturing, innocent girl and have her bear a bunch of your children, cook meals for you, and spend the rest of your years loving eachother in sweet blissful harmony

lol you sound like a fag.
>>
>>68520659
The woman I'm currently interested in is a 26 year old traditional catholic virgin who enjoys German swordfighting and steaks. How is that not a prize?
>>
>>68524264
it's just hard to imagine myself at 40 still wanting to browse this board. i imagine i'd have better things to do.

then again maybe 10 years ago I though I'd have better things to do at 24 so go figure
>>
File: image.png (88 KB, 200x196) Image search: [Google]
image.png
88 KB, 200x196
>>68520659
I know.
I just had my 23rd birthday last weekend. I've never even held hands with a girl before. I doubt things will ever improve for me. The best I can hope for is to become competent at my new job and throw myself into my work to burry the loneliness. That and pictures of cute anime grills.
>>
File: image.png (186 KB, 431x363) Image search: [Google]
image.png
186 KB, 431x363
>2016
>still dating 3D women
>>
>>68524308
You are very fucked, mainly because this generation is emotional, lazy, and hedonistic. You had it to easy and now cant live rough. Glad I will be dead before the bottom falls out. Once this generation assumes leadership roles the world will crumble.
>>
You're supposed to marry a virgin girl significantly younger than you after you've made your fortune.
>>
>>68524128
I want to hear more from the 40 year old. How depressed were you when you turned 30? 35? 40? Did you feel your youth slipping out of your hands?

24yo here, I serve old people all day every day at a liquor shop. You all drink so much more than young people.
>>
>>68524413
Btw she's virgin but broke her hymen horse riding.
>>
>>68524427
>y-you mean those o-old guys like to have.. FUN?
?

what do you expect to do when you're 40...? You're going to be exactly the same as you are now, except with more wrinkles

you wisen up a lot but you don't become an alien (what the fuck guys)
>>
>>68524413
That is pretty sweet, nice work there if it works out.
>>
File: POL psychiatrist.jpg (58 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
POL psychiatrist.jpg
58 KB, 600x434
>>68520659
There are medications available for your problems Anon and we are not your personal psychiatrist.
>>
Woman here. It all works out considering how long it takes men to become men. Men don't get their heads straight and shit together until they're at least 40. Sure they're not as hot as a 30 year old, but the money is more important.
>>
File: 1458623125358s.jpg (3 KB, 124x93) Image search: [Google]
1458623125358s.jpg
3 KB, 124x93
>>68520659
>>
>>68520659
I have no idea what the fuck this fag is going on about, I've had my best sex in my 30's... And found deeper more meaningful relationships at my age than that weird, confused young love that was honestly more lust than anything, and sex as a teenager doesn't even compare to sex as an adult with an adult woman... It's like comparing a go-kart to a Lamborghini, as a kid the go-kart seemed fucking amazing but as an adult you realize it was actually pretty fucking lame compared to what you can get now
>>
>>68520659
Historically false.
>>
This same hypothetical girl has to deal with the feelings that I came inside several girls with no condom, came on their faces, fucked their tits; that other girls sucked my dick, made out with me, yelled my name, swallowed my cum, etc. How do you think she feels?
>>
>>68524394
What kind of fucked up age of consent laws do you have?
>>
>>68523971
past 25, your mind and interests are not likely to change. If you're a man child then; you'll be a man child now
>>
>>68520659
>>68520824
>>68520931
Go back to /r9k/ you insecure fuck, this is one of the most infantile description of women and relationships I've ever read. It's glaringly obvious, that you are not drawing on real life experiences, only what you gathered from movies and soap operas.
>>
>>68524591
>>68524507
I too have very little faith in my generation. People my age seem to look up to me as someone who "has their shit together". I'd like to run for mayor of my city one day because I worry about what the young liberals of today will do to it when they're old enough to run for office.
>>
I am 32. I have been divorced 2 years. Wasted 5 years with a female.

These last 2 years have been wonderful. If I get married again I would be fine with that, I will choose carefully and find someone who isn't a deadbeat. If not I think I would also be fine with that.
>>
File: 1458068113528.gif (2 MB, 176x172) Image search: [Google]
1458068113528.gif
2 MB, 176x172
>>68520659
MGTOW cancer

saged
>>
I'm 23 and a lot of people i know are getting married to western women.

50% of them will end up divorced.

Il be that 30yo guy with all my own shit not having to pay child support banging a 20yo.
>>
>>68524792
80's 90's kids are going to be redpilled as fuck while the 90's and upwards are going to be full retard like the boomers.
>>
>>68524578
Not at all, I work out, eat healthy, make good money, have free time, and get to do what I couldn't when i was busting my ass at 20. The problem is the younger generation isn't busting its ass at work so their lives are getting worse. When I was 20 I worked two jobs and went to school. Didn't get much free time until I was 30. I'm currently 36 and I can do whatever I want now and have the money to do it. In life you get what you put in. I paid my dues early and now get a nice easy ride off the time I put in. Want my advice, go outside and find two full time jobs.
>>
>>68520659
I can't even get a date, let alone sex, let a lone marriage.

Life isn't a plan or rules, it's rough seas and you're holding on to your ass.
>>
30 and haven't been in a real relationship in almost 7 years. I'm perfectly content with that for now. In a few years when I have my shit right I may start looking again but right now it's just nice having all this time to myself.

Only real downside are the fucking questions from older women(50+) at at nearby bar I go to why I don't have a girlfriend. My family may think I'm in the closet as well. Not entirely sure but my uncle made a drunken comment about a year ago.
>>
>>68524427
Who the fuck do you think all the "i hate millenials" threads? Millenials? No it aren't millenials, it's people close and above 40.
>>
>>68525016
I just figured it was the millennials who hate other millennials
>>
>>68520659
>>68520824
>>68520931
>marrying before 35
pfft, get a load of this idiot who thinks it's 1950s america
>>
30 yrs old never kissed a girl. Don't see the value of women if you decide to not have children. They can't earn as much money and they cost more to maintain.
>>
My girl has had had a bunch of 1 night stands before me, and she's 21. 12 guys before she met me, and she was a virgin coming out of HS. However, I love her so much and she's amazing in so many ways. And she's fucking insane about me.

Knowing all this, is she marriage type material?

She is:
>very cute
>knows how to cook
>loves to suck my cock
>Wants a successful career (and she will get one)
>very smart
>yet traditional, wants me to be the head of the house and wants to raise a family
>conservative, both fiscally and from a family standpoint

Despite her past, I think I did pretty well.
>>
>>68524941
>I can't even get a date, let alone sex, let a lone marriage.
Why? Its easy. Maybe its because you think of women as sex objects and not people. Just go talk to them, ask them about themselves, learn what they like and then do some of those things with them. Unless your hideous or an autist women are easy.
>>
21, have never been close with a girl. Scared head I'm heading toward a life of loneliness.
>>
>>68524441
If you're a single guy, you have all the opportunity to work on yourself. Don't be sad that you haven't had that experience, hell I had my first girlfriend at 27. Find something you like to do (martial arts, cooking, tinkering with tools, etc), work out, go see the world. Enjoy life and improve yourself, you'll find someone along the way.
>>
>>68524215

I don't wanna put you down in it, but not all of them are like this. Every hospital has it's whores. We have 3 docs that are younger. But they don't get any attention. They are just assholes to all the women. Half he docs that grad are socially awkward.

Nursing is great $$$ and reliable job too.

I lived on my own making 55,000 starting off (live in the south, everything costs way less) and had plenty of money leftover to save.

I'm more of a traditional person and so is my lady. I'm currently able to support her being a stay at home girlfriend while I bring in the paper.

Another +.

Nurses only work 3 days a week. So she will have plenty if open time if kids come along.
>>
>>68525189
>My girl has had had a bunch of 1 night stands before me
>Knowing all this, is she marriage type material?
Dump it. Direct correlation between divorce rates and premarital sex for the female.
>>
>>68520659

you're retarded as fuck
>>
>>68525091
If you are born after 81 you are a millennial. 80's kid here i fucking hate you all but i see some potential developing.
>>
File: 7e8.jpg (15 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
7e8.jpg
15 KB, 600x434
>>68520659
>>68520824
>>68520931
Thanks, OP. Guess there is no other way out at this point.
>>
File: 1434206772338.jpg (104 KB, 389x308) Image search: [Google]
1434206772338.jpg
104 KB, 389x308
>>68525189
>what is she going to do, cuck me?
-Quote from man cucked
>>
tldr

dad was 42 and met my mom when she was 22

Deal with it
>>
It's sounds like all the grievances in this thread are a problem for NEETS with social autism who

>can't hold a job with good money
>can't uphold good hygiene /looks/fitness
>can't talk to women or be social

And have to rely on their fantasy of deflowering a young woman in high school in staying together forever.

I don't get why people put viginity on such a high pedistal. I'd rather have a girl who has a job, and life of her own. I've taken virginities and I'm sure hers would be taken too. It's normal
>>
>>68525329
This is the correct structure of a relationship from a man's perspective. You're a successful provider, your woman has viable eggs.
>>
>>68525189
>an entire jury's worth of men have been inside your wife
>>
>coping strategy
In my cuntry, getting married is like giving away half your rights and half your assets.

I am not cuck to that point.
>>
File: 1450626122706.jpg (370 KB, 1223x1570) Image search: [Google]
1450626122706.jpg
370 KB, 1223x1570
>>68525189
I used to have a chick like this.

Guys will make up any excuse as to why a girl is wife material.

Fact is not many women are wife material anymore.

Every bloke has that girl he thinks he will marry, just to find out shes a cheating fucking whore, then you realise what women are.

Try it with her but mate please do not marry.
>>
File: Brady h8s niggers.png (271 KB, 284x452) Image search: [Google]
Brady h8s niggers.png
271 KB, 284x452
>>68525251
>>68525322
Time is only ticking for me. Most college chicks my age that are worth anything have probably slept with 15+ dudes. Honestly, what do I do?
>>
Am I like the only guy here that could give a fuck if the girl I'm with fucked other guys before me? I just want a nice ass to fuck, cute butt to squeeze up on, why your dumb neckbeard ass is busy stewing over some guys you never even knew fucking her before you I'm not giving a fuck and just trying to get laid lol I'll fuck that younger girl, that chubby one, that single mom, that fucking cougar....bringem on I'll be happy to takem off your hands
>>
>>68525450
see
>>68524560
>>
I'm 25, I spent my youth working my ass off and turning my inheritance into assets of around six million US dollars through careful investing and trading. Women are a cheap commodity, I'd rather be rich than put stock in a depreciating asset. It's like the Donald, he didn't get married till he was 31 and no one on /pol/ would call him a loser.
>>
>because marriage essentially is, ownership of a woman
>2016
You have a pretty good English for someone who just moved from Arabia, Achmed.
>>
>>68525230
Those are pretty much the goals, we live in the north east and she currently works two days a week as a CNA. The hospital she works at has already said they'll offer her a two year contract with $70K once she graduates and passes her exams. The three day a week thing is also great because we do want a big family and would like to start before our 30s.
>>
File: 1457598108553.png (78 KB, 399x240) Image search: [Google]
1457598108553.png
78 KB, 399x240
>>68525189
>been with 12 guys in less than 3 years
>smart
>traditional
>conservative
This has to be bait
>>
>>68525448
I've told her the consequences of cheating with me, and made it clear from the start. Honestly, do you think she'll still do that?

I've thought about it a million times and I don't think she would to be honest.
>>
>>68520659

>be me
>get married when I'm 18 to based southern goddess that only wants to raise a big family and take care of our housework
>she has already crapped out three of my kids and is pregnant with the fourth
>only 27 and have a house and a big white family already
>feels good man

What have you done for the white race anon?
>>
File: 1390966032580.gif (799 KB, 400x332) Image search: [Google]
1390966032580.gif
799 KB, 400x332
Thanks for reminding me I will die alone
>>
>>68524721
This.
Promiscuous men are nothing more than whore enablers.
>>
>>68520659
Confirmed for virgin, op. Women love older men and their looks. I've bagged more women in their 20s in my 40s then ever before. Love it.
>>
>>68524396
So i cant abstain from being gay without at least tasting cock?
Come on, of course you can abstain from it. Granted i had good parents and great friends. Its not impossible to not experiment and still make the right decisions.
>>
File: You.jpg (234 KB, 645x2113) Image search: [Google]
You.jpg
234 KB, 645x2113
>>68520659
Thanks. I'm also still a virgin.
>>
>>68523288
Im 37 and still bang 22 year old girls
Women like guys with disposable income any age
>>
>>68525602
I swear it's true mate. At least she was honest with me about her number. Most chicks probably lie about that shit. All the hot ones don't want to feel like whores, so they'll lie about their number to make them feel better about themselves.
>>
>>68525628
>Honestly, do you think she'll still do that?

Yes. You fucked up by challenging her. Why would you do that? She's not 5.
>>
>>68525482
Sexual liberation has fucked up america and emasculated most men here. That's why we have waves of single moms with no fathers in sight. A man wants to marry a woman that acts like a lady, not one that acts like a man. Sadly this is what has lead to the destruction of the nuclear family, and the huge uptick in gay crap. Glad I grew up in a traditional family out in the country.
>>
>>68525677
>trailer park pride
>>
>>68520659
>>68520824
>>68520931

>2016
>Still dwelling on the past you can't do shit about
>not working towards the future that you can do shit about

This is taking degeneracy to a whole new level.
>>
I'm 28 and married to the love of my life. We are happy! I am happy and he is happy. Do you have a problem with two males getting married? You can not deny one's own path to marriage.
>>
>be late 20's/early 30's
>date women in early 20's

??
>>
>>68525780
I don't give a fuck. If she wants to keep me than she won't do that stuff. If she cheats on me, I'll just dump her ass, focus on work, make my money and find a young cutie.
>>
>>68520659
>Taking seriously a date with drug adicted, STD infested and mentally toxic teens.
>>
>>68525788
It has fucked the entire western world look at this thread no wonder most only have one or two children then vote for a Bernie Sanders.
>>
File: howdidigethere.png (122 KB, 210x232) Image search: [Google]
howdidigethere.png
122 KB, 210x232
>>68520659
There are some decent points here, but let me offer an alternative option that's pretty good for over 25 (even 30) single men.

If you're not rich enough to bag a girl 10 years younger, keep an eye out for divorcees without kids. The best ones are those that divorced because their husbands cheated on them.

You get a low mileage girl that is super faithful because she got her heart broken by her "sweatheart". Those chicks will do just about anything to hold down a decent guy and are super loyal. You can even get one ~5 years younger without being super rich.

Don't be the rebound though.
>>
>>68525831

Kek I am from the trailer park but that was when I was six years old.

I weld and honestly could work more but I made just a tad under 70 last year so I'm good with the amount of family time I get balanced with work.

Also
>taking pride in your big white southern family is reserved for trailer trash only
just as planned goyim.
>>
File: image.jpg (355 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
355 KB, 1000x1500
>>68520659
>>68520931
alpha here. will never get married. already have 11 kids at 24. here is an average sunday nighy in my life.

>meet qt chinese international student
>flirt so hard, after got her number and we are going to meet up alone find out she lives with her husband
>continue anyway, never mention him, she never does either
>have sex, without condom cum in her
>her husband calls around 1 am
>wakes me up
>she answers
>she makes up stupid excuses like "at my friends house, no a girl friend" while i shove my dick in her cunt
>lmao
>she falls asleep with my cock and jizz in her
>wake up in the morning cum in the back of her throat
>she gets preg
>boyfriend is now raising it
>no way he cant know, the kid is half white with brown hair
all women are like this.. unless you are the best.
and you arent the best. so give up.
even if you are the best.
you wont be forever.
dont marry.

someone like me will come along, and make you look so shit in comparison, that you will get cucked.
>>
>>68523758
This.

If you were mid 30s with and early 20s hottie all your friends would be hello jelly.
>>
All you need to do is realize that women are another asset, sometimes they're a good return on investment and sometimes they're a dead cat bounce. I've been to Asia and seen the flesh markets. You can buy people for a trivial sum, people and "love" are only worth as much as you think they are.
>>
File: special delivery for you.png (12 KB, 692x461) Image search: [Google]
special delivery for you.png
12 KB, 692x461
>mating
>marriage
who cares
>>
>>68524413
I want a catholic virgin woman
>>
>>68526097
*hella jelly. Fucking auto correct
>>
>>68526097
>>68526165
>Europe

Rare, yet ironically (and technically) not rare at all.
>>
>>68525748
>at least she was honest
That's good anon, I'm glad she told you the truth.
>>
File: 1454640658176.jpg (273 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1454640658176.jpg
273 KB, 640x640
>>68520659
>23 years old and have herpes
How fucked am I m8s?
>>
File: 1279341049513.jpg (417 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1279341049513.jpg
417 KB, 640x480
I just hope she gets married soon so I can quit worrying about whether she is happy
>>
>>68526089
>Aussies are suddenly becoming Alphas as well as best shitposters
Honestly being a burger makes me want to commit suicide
>>
>>68525329
This is what most smart guys on pol will end up doing that are poor in their 20's
They will figure out how to make income and date young women
>>
>>68526303
Was she a good fuck at least?
>>
>>68526097
is that a Belgian flag?
>>
>>68526089
>falls asleep with my cock in her
lol, quite the lay, arn't you?
>>
>>68525562
Sheron? is that you?
>>
>>68520659
You mistyped female.
But otherwise, you're spot on.
>>
>>68526326
>husband
>boyfriend
>>
>>68526165
>hello jelly

actually i like how that sounds
>>
>>68520659
To have a successful marriage at early age both man and women have to come from very similar types of families or share same traditional values. Otherwise the marriage does not really last, for people are usually stupid, and young people are stupid universally. The other way for a successful marriage is for a man to be older so he knows how to maintain healthy relationships in the family.
>>
>tfw started dating my gf when she was 15, I was 16
>tfw we took each other's virginity
>tfw still together and about to finish college

Feels great man. I feel like I hit the jackpot. She's pretty redpilled too, she was raised by just her ex-military dad most of her life because her mom walked out on them when she was 5.
>>
>>68526303
>how fucked am I
well, at least once, right?

actually not a big deal, it's getting more and more common

plus there's a whole dating sight for people with herpes
>>
>>68525562
Im sure donald went through many women before marriage

Notice donald only married women that beared him children

He never married the type of woman that said no to having kids
>>
>>68526357
I don't know which one I got it from. I've narrowed it down to two. One was porn star material and the other was trash material.

All in all, I had a good run.
>>
>men's age
>important

LOL
O
L

OP confirmed for girl or cuck.
>>
>>68526389
No, not Sheron. Funny seeing another Trini on here.
>>
File: 1453822059461.png (175 KB, 933x478) Image search: [Google]
1453822059461.png
175 KB, 933x478
>>68520659
CERTIFIED REPLIES
>>
>>68520659
false. you couldn't be more wrong
>>
>>68526503
Good for you man. Keep it up and keep working to make sure the both of you are happy with each other.
>>
>>68520659
I prefer single life with occasional meaningless sex. I'm 35, been married and divorced, had several girlfriends. It's gay. My present situation is superior in every way.
>>
File: 1456576514349.png (25 KB, 750x743) Image search: [Google]
1456576514349.png
25 KB, 750x743
>tfw 18 and never even kissed a girl, or even had a female friend since elementary school for that matter
Is it all over for me, lads? I at least managed to get accepted to one of the best unis in the country.
>>
File: 6KJvBE2.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
6KJvBE2.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>68525715
Why don't you go to a cunt house mate? If you can come to Austalia I'll shout you you're first time mate. What are your mates doing to ya? It's a right of passage if you're a slow cunt and haven't lost her by your 19
>>
>>68526503
Best of luck to you two.
>>
>>68526539
Exactly. Understand that women are only a temporary comfort. The Don went through Ivana, Marla and now Melania. No illusions of the one or till death do us part.
>>
fuck
>>
>>68522354
>loveless marriage with 4chan
This is the only place in the world where you will recieve unconditional love and the unmitigated truth.
>>
>>68526691
Fuck no, it's not over. Your life is barely beginning. You have all the opportunity to turn yourself into the man you want to be. Women will be there along the way and if you want bring one along on your journey, so be it. Just make sure to work and improve on yourself as it'll afford you more opportunities in business, in love and in other areas. Best of luck to you anon, keep your head up and don't let yourself down.
>>
>>68520659
>marriage essentially is, ownership of a woman
Other way around. The female owns the male. The female can divorce at any time for any reason or no reason, and take 50+% of the males earnings and property, while keeping all of hers. We live in a matriarchal society.

Been married since age 22, so fuck you anyway.

> It gets more and more difficult for a man to stay attractive as he ages
Wrong again. Many women find the salt and pepper middle age look to be extremely desirable. Most men age well. Women do not.
>>
>>68526089
Does making stories up on the internet help you cope with your mediocre life?
>>
>marrying
>2016
good luck on the divorce
>>
File: 2016-03-21.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-21.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>68523768
>White man black woman
>44% less likely to divorce than a white couple

How?
>>
>>68526903
>The female owns the male.
cuck. coming from a female, btw
>>
File: 1454811240269.jpg (101 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
1454811240269.jpg
101 KB, 736x552
>>68526503
Me too. Feels damn good
>>
>>68520659
Nice try, fucko. Mencken didn't marry until he was 50.
>>
>>68527007
Black woman realises that white man is a more valuable partner than her, so she's less inclined to divorce.
>>
>>68527007
I feel like black women have that subconscious slave mindset with white men.

>I have to please my master
>>
26 here seeing a 19 year old
>>68520659
no

yes women over 25 do not date or get into a serious relationship

But if you are a male over the age of 25 get a younger girl fuck women your own age (figuratively and literately) but DO NOT DATE they are ruined.

16-22 no men are not men that age they are still boys (still not mentally or physically fully developed) women that age are women

18-23 are really what you want 23 kinda even pushing it

You should be a man by 25 she will look up to you respect what you have accomplished and ultimately see you as her superior

single women 25 and above have had so many dicks ran through them they subconsciously seem to realize they can not compete with men in the work force/world and their true worth in this world is their holes, and that they have squandered there best years
>>
>>68520659
>tfw got married to foreign kazakh/belarussian wife at 23

been together for 4 yrs m8s and we're both employed/fully capable/contributing members to society

unfortunately, we still don't own but I imagine that changing in the next year or two

I want kids ;__;
>>
ITT: Getting butthurt over the fact that people like to fuck.
>>
>>68526936
even if you dont want to attribute it to me. you would be naive to think, that it isn't some mens reality.
>>
File: 800px-Aristotle_Altemps_Inv8575.jpg (122 KB, 800x1071) Image search: [Google]
800px-Aristotle_Altemps_Inv8575.jpg
122 KB, 800x1071
>>68520659
>"The appropriate age for marriage is around eighteen for girls and thirty-seven for men."
>>
File: thisgoygotmethinking.jpg (35 KB, 301x450) Image search: [Google]
thisgoygotmethinking.jpg
35 KB, 301x450
>>68527115
>>68527126

Aren't black women bitchy as hell?
>>
>>68527203
I'm a billionaire with 100 cars

even if you dont want to attribute it to me. you would be naive to think, that it isn't some mens reality.
>>
>>68527007
If a white man is willing to be with a black man it is out of love. A black woman with a white man is mature and knows that she is settling down.
>>
>>68527271
yes, there are billionaires with hundreds of cars.
however, that isnt in the scope of the thread.
>>
>>68520659
This is the most cuck post I've read on this site in a long, long time.
>>
>>68527270
Yeah, from what I've seen, they're fucking nuts. I don't think I'd date one. I've never had a black girl but I'm sure they're a great fuck and they'll worship your white cock. Not 100% certain though.
>>
>>68527043
It doesn't matter how alpha you are or how submissive the female. The law (which is what matters in the end) is on the female's side.

The most submissive beta female can take everything from the most assertive alpha male.

My wife is submissive to me, but in the end, if she wanted to, she could take everything that I own through divorce. Thankfully, I don't own much and like to keep it that way.
>>
File: 1415360353396.jpg (24 KB, 338x338) Image search: [Google]
1415360353396.jpg
24 KB, 338x338
>>68520803

first reply best reply and me too

secret cheat code to finding a good gf: make sure her parents arnt divorced and have a good relationship

of course this triggers all the retards in the manosphere (and feminists) whos issues all come from not having a dad
>>
>>68520659
>implying i won't just get highschool girls addicted to drugs and then rape them
>>
So what advantages does marrying brings?
I've been living together with my girlfriend for 2 years now, and the only advantage I can see is taxes, because right now I can't add her as a dependent, even if I'm the provider and she only cleans, cooks and takes care of the appartment
>>
>>68527445
This is true. Feminists hate this, and they never talk about it. If only feminists were actually about equality and not about microaggressions.
>>
>>68523768
>tfw no black wife

Why even live?
>>
>>68520659
Men can marry anywhere from their 20s to 60's and only be better off as their social capital increases

It's women who are fucked anywhere passed 27 (and that's cutting them some slack)

This is because men are mostly looking at physical attractiveness and fertility anything else is a bonus

while women are prospecting for wealth/status and attractiveness is secondary
>>
>>68525230
>stay at home girlfriend
Lmao m8 you are indeed a cuckold. You are paying for a woman's existence and she hasn't done shit! A woman is only allowed to leech off a man if she bears his child. If not, she is a freeloader and a virus. You fucked up brah.
>>
>>68527595
>Feminists hate this
What a strange claim
>>
>>68520659
in 1906 average age to get married for men was 26, and women 22 .....
>>
>>68527169
Wait she didnt bear you children but you married her
You need to see what her opinions are on having kids
>>
File: 1231BodhgayaguildedBuddha.jpg (201 KB, 897x1265) Image search: [Google]
1231BodhgayaguildedBuddha.jpg
201 KB, 897x1265
>2016
>not conserving your sexual energies and becoming one of the beautiful ones in serene celibacy while following the buddha's path to nirvana

enjoy endless more lifetimes of suffering, marriagefags
>>
File: 1455200931155.jpg (195 KB, 780x927) Image search: [Google]
1455200931155.jpg
195 KB, 780x927
>>68524030
Kek you are literally the male version of pic related
>>
>>68526503
finding women who have good relationships with father is important
>>
>>68527730
They hate it because it gives them something they cannot complain about.
>>
>>68520659
Why the fuck would anyone want to get married today? Cmon people it's 2016
>>
>>68527384
i have a 20 inch cock that I use to fuck your illegitimate children
>>
>>68527916
Women's control over men is literally the feminism's endgoal.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 68

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.