[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is with it with Liberal Nu Males and beards?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: cuck.jpg (33 KB, 324x454) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
33 KB, 324x454
What is with it with Liberal Nu Males and beards?
>>
they are fagtastic hipster trash trying to out hipster the local shitlord of hipsters to reign over a pile of shit called liberalism.
>>
they know they are socially castrated and bounded like bitches by their leftists/communists views, so that homosexual """"""beard"""""" is a scream of help from their internal dying masculinity
>>
they believed the meme that beards make people masculine
>>
>>66143034
it's the "I spend too much time staring at a computer screen and don't have time to shave" look

basically being a neckbeard is in fashion.
>>
>>66143437
>>66143619
>>66145372
These
>>66143543
Also this except they don't know, at most this is deep in the back of their minds being drowned out by how self rightous they feel because of their progressive beliefs.

Also, they do it to hide the fact that they don't have aesthetic jawlines.
>>
File: bukowski.jpg (1023 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
bukowski.jpg
1023 KB, 2048x1536
genuine masculinity died with the onset of the middle class mortgage culture, anything nowadays that males like to participate in that may be considered masculine is compensation for this fact

sports enthusiasts and gym rats fall under the same rule
>>
>>66143437
>>66143543
>>66143619
>>66145372
>>66146457
>my inferior genetics won't let me grow a full beard
>>
>>66143437
First post, best post.
>>
File: 1382752501988.png (34 KB, 213x292) Image search: [Google]
1382752501988.png
34 KB, 213x292
>>66143034
Males nowadays are basically women.
They complain their hair is dirty or their nails. They lotion the shit out of their hands, softer than a woman's.
They were raised by a culture of fags or women.
They know they are pathetically feminine, they grow a beard to change that and try to appear masculine and hardworking while they sip their tea and coffee at starbucks.
>>
>>66143034
They are just hipsters, they are just being contrarian for the sake of it.
Beards arent mainstream, so they have beards. That's def a big part of it.
Another part of it is that they are pussies who don't have any of the other trappings of being a man. They don't lift weights, they aren't aggressive or sexually successful. They don't play contact sports or sports in general, they haven't taken part in any of the activities that make men "manly" so instead they just hop on this one thing that is supposed to be emblematic of "manliness". But like all things that leftists do, it's surface level, it isn't real. Growing a beard doesn't make you manly if you aren't already manly.
>>
>>66148154
This meme must die. Being a left wing liberal is mainstream. the tides have shifted and being right wing is counter cultural
>>
>>66148077
i mean I don't think there is anything wrong with being a guy and taking care of yourself.
I put on lotion, wear cologne, dress nicely, shave and shit. But I also played rugby for years, wrestled in highschool, powerlift, do ultralight backpacking, and compete in BJJ.
>>
>>66148154

I think so. I saw a guy clean shave then grew a beard and he definitely looked more manly with it.
>>
>>66143034
You wanted them to look more manly, but you didn't say they need to stop wearing metrosexual clothes/glasses.
>>
>>66148424
you are right, I do agree with you. But they still think they are being countercultural, think of it like a spectrum from left to right, with left being most mainstream. you have basic mainstream, then hipster progressive "countercultural", then the real alt right counter culture, which while growing is still small and has no exposure(like a real counterculture should be)
>>
I've had a beard since 2008. Got pissed off when it started becoming trendy in 2013 and everyone had them and suddenly I was being accused of hipsterism. Before that I was always the only non-religious guy with a beard
>>
>>66148517
Sure, they might "look" manly, but thats the whole point, looking manly is what the hipsters want, they dont actually want to be manly because that requires that they actually do manly activities and have masculine values. Now there are some already manly dudes who have beards, but I'm not talking about those guys and in general those guys dont always comment about their beards, because it's just facial hair to them but for these nu men, it's like a lifestyle-its a meme.
>>
It's a matter of personal preference. Beards can look masculine or faggy, depending upon how the person carries themselves. Same with clean shaven.
I prefer clean shaven because beards are itchy and a pain to maintain, and clean shaven seems more roman and aristocratic, but to each their own.
>>
>>66148515
That's the same excuse I hear everywhere, same words, "I don't think there is anything wrong with being a guy and taking care of yourself." Lotion is going overboard. Do you really think a heterosexual woman really wants to date another woman?
>>
>>66148914
This, grew mine in highschool to try and emulate all the metal guitarists in the 90s like Dimebag and Zakk and then out of nowhere it became the douchenozzle accessory of the decade. Luckily my close friends are all either mildly or extremely /pol/esque and can enjoy having a beard without being dragged down by the shit of others.
>>
>>66149299
What are "masculine" values?

let me guess, doing masculine shit like lifting and working out is null/void when you like stuff like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrGVa4lBEEA right?
>>
>>66148424
True. But a lot of liberals still think of themselves as edgy rebels. They're too stupid to even realize they're the establishment now.
>>
>>66149534
I mean I do quite well with women. I lotion my back and arms, I don't lotion my hands because it would make my calluses softer and easier to tear when I deadlift, although sometimes I do when i need to file them down.
I am a modern man who takes care of himself and looks good, women appreciate that, but I have a lot of other masculine attributes(namely my body) that outweighs the feminine stuff.
>>
>shearing/trimming your beard in any way

Anything other than tidying loose hairs on a beard is pure-shit tier

Goatees and short trimmed beards are for white trash, hood rats, and nu-male faggots.

Grow it, stubble,or shave clean.
>>
>>66150040
I wouldnt say that at all, when i mean masculine values i guess i mean more male socialization. Like do you have "bros", do you understand how groups of men socialize, can you chat shit with the lads, that kind of stuff. As for the actual values, are you honest, straightforward and have a good handshake and eye contact. You can like whatever music you like, I actually quite enjoyed that song you shared, having varied tastes is also part of it.
>>
>>66143034

I'm not a liberal "nu male" and I have a beard. I don't see the problem with them.
>>
>>66150780
Ok,
but you do at least acknowledge that they are very popular with what OP is describing?
>>
>>66150979

I don't really care because I don't care what other men look like.
>>
>>66151085
I mean you cared enough to post in this thread about it.
>>
>>66151221

To say that there's not a problem with them. If you really care enough to talk about what some guy has on his face or whether he's manly or not, that seems like an insecurity or just plain faggotry to me.
>>
>>66146588
There are still a lot of working class guys who workout. I'm one of them. I know the prissy bourgeoisie douchebags you're talking about though with the multicolored designer bullshit, professional nutritionists, etc. Fuck them. Just get your hands dirty hard & often.
>>
>>66146588
Best post I've seen after browsing all day long. Astute as fuck
>>
>>66151518
I dunno man you seem quite defensive about your masculinity to me.
>>
>>66150780

You do, however, look like a massive faggot to everyone who encounters you. So theres that. Buy a razor, child.
>>
>>66151976

How so?

>>66152005

I don't really care.
>>
I got so pissed when beards became trendy I shaved mine off. Fucking hipsters
>>
>>66143034

They're hiding weak jawlines from low testosterone.
>>
Liberals trying to out-liberal each other. Very common on college campuses. It's a lifestyle for men who are mentally homosexual but physically heterosexual. They fill the beta provider niche, though they usually are so beta they don't even get pussy out of it.
>>
File: 2016.gif (61 KB, 300x349) Image search: [Google]
2016.gif
61 KB, 300x349
>2016
>believing in the beard jew
>>
File: 1439614261810.gif (1 MB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1439614261810.gif
1 MB, 150x150
>>66150239 I am a modern man who takes care of himself and looks good
>>
i look way better with a beard, sorry senpai
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59 KB, 1920x1080
>>66143034
slack jawed faggots trying to cover their weak chin
>>
Beards are for weak jaws and men over 40. Also Hobos
>>
File: mfw.jpg (10 KB, 320x172) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
10 KB, 320x172
>>66150239
>I am a modern man who takes care of himself and looks good
How brave
>>
>>66143034
>makes fun of a man who can grow a nice beard

>Beards define what it is to be a male

Peachfuzz OP cant grow a beard so he posts faggot threats like these to make himself feel better.

Suck a dick Paul Blart
>>
I've been growing my beard for about a year now mainly as a family thing. My dad always had a beard for as long as I can remember so I decided to try growing one and found my beard genetic game is strong as fuck.

I'm not anywhere near as bearded as my father, he has a fucking mountain man beard that's a good foot or so long and pure white. He looks like Santa if he was a chink snapping Vietnam vet.
>>
>>66143034
They're nu-male hipsters so ironically wearing a beard, perverting a sign of masculinity, is fucking hilarious to them.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.