[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /pol/ give me your thoughts. Do you know why a lot of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 9
File: 4.png (19 KB, 1054x1164) Image search: [Google]
4.png
19 KB, 1054x1164
Alright /pol/ give me your thoughts. Do you know why a lot of African Countries have difficulties being stable?

>inb4 it's cause niggers can't run countries
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 500x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 500x512
>>65883921
Look who's talking
>>
Warm weather, abundant resources and jungle disease kept them from evolving further
>>
>>65883921
Ethnic conflicts
>>
>>65883921
low iq
>>
>>65883921

because niggers can't run countries
>>
>>65883921
Meanwhile in the jungle

https://youtu.be/17oPEHVhitg
https://youtu.be/z1mgcsiWXNc
>>
>>65883921
too much gibsmedat culture. niggers generally lack empathy and refuse to work together on big projects such as building wells and the like. they will only make a deal where the outcome is guaranteed immediately.
>>
1. Religion. Africans cant into religion without blowing shit up and eating each other in the process. The "smart" Africans spend their time disproving gay marriage with magnets because of the buybull, instead of doing actual things

2. The West. The CIA and MI6 need instability in Africa to have a battlefield against intelligence agencies from China and Russia, as well as undermine possible interests from those nations, which is why its always been a hotspot for fascism and ineptocracy. Also why the UK is trying to maintain some influence in South Africa now that China is moving into Tanzania

3. Culture. Tribal warfare is still a thing, such as the Hutu and Tutsi rivalry.

4. Disunification. Theres literally no difference between most African nations other than languages and outdated "cultures". Colombia and Venezuela is more different than each other than say Congo and Gabon. If the AU united, and Africa got its shit together, they'd be the biggest superpower - oil from Angola and Nigeria + direct trade routes to Asia and Europe and the U.S. + ownership of the Suez Canal + large combined army + good resources = ultrapower
>>
Literally because niggers can't run countries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
>>
>>65883921
Niggers can't run countries

Why the fuck is this so hard to understand?

You in America of all places should know their sub-human level.
>>
>>65883921
Cause niggers cant run countries.
Proof? Zimbabwe.
>>
File: ddsvga.jpg (7 KB, 208x242) Image search: [Google]
ddsvga.jpg
7 KB, 208x242
I know Christopher Reeve Christopher Reeve was an Anglo
>>
>>65883921
Foreign interests like unstable countries so they can come in and take what they want without organized opposition
>>
>>65884847
>https://youtu.be/z1mgcsiWXNc
wow, that's a blast from the past.
>>
>>65885283
Solid post, especially #4.

If Africa was primarily populated by anyone but niggers they could rule the world.
>>
>>65883921
There's a few
>Colonisation disrupted existing tribal, ethnic and cultural regions, creating arbitrary states with no common history or identity.
>Poor advice from the IMF/World Bank in the 80s which saw many countries take on loans they were ill equipped to repay. (Seriously, just look at the GDP over time of pretty much any African nation. They all crashed in the mid 80s. Most are just now getting back to where they were 3 years ago)
>Rampant corruption due to low levels of bureaucratic/legal development and low levels of education among the wider populace. Again, much of this is because these countries are comparatively young and most older authorities were smashed under colonisation.
>>
>>65885283
i never realized how much of a world power africa would be if at least half of them unified. what's stopping a foreign third party coming in and taking over? they have tons of natural resources, low technology, low militarization. some billionare could just hire a small army and slowly take over and form their own country.
>>
>>65885283
>2. The West. The CIA and MI6 need instability in Africa to have a battlefield against intelligence agencies from China and Russia, as well as undermine possible interests from those nations, which is why its always been a hotspot for fascism and ineptocracy. Also why the UK is trying to maintain some influence in South Africa now that China is moving into Tanzania

To date what you are saying is wrong, USA never cared about Africa farther south than the bottom of the Nile and South Africa.

>>65883921
Let me break things down:

The industrial revolution changed everything, no longer could eastern societies claim to be on equal footing with the West in any sense as machines out stripped both means of production and technology that reduced the value of strength and discipline in the battlefield. The West quickly exported this to the world and suppressed all competition to industrial society (such as slavery and to a lesser extent decentralized warlord societies). The West also ensured the profited, to an extent from this proliferation. Most societies never were able to foster the kind of society that the West used to innovate until the 50's. By then the USA was busy draining the one resource that could have revolutionized those countries as it absorbed human capital from the "Third World" and used it's political and military hegemony to make all post colonial countries comply with their system of governance (U.N. IMF, etc.) Basically everyone is trying to play what is now the USA's game and they are losing.
>>
>>65883921
First MASS victim

mass-production
mass multinational
mass empire the Romans that holocausted them
mass time they were the world empire before the Romans
>>
>>65886234

Given that all of that is true, there still is not a single successful pure african (black) country. Nor any culture nearly as influencial as the ones arabic, asian or europeean regions brought to light.
>>
File: china_africa-trade_2006.jpg (123 KB, 300x366) Image search: [Google]
china_africa-trade_2006.jpg
123 KB, 300x366
>>65886622
>what's stopping a foreign third party coming in and taking over?
>>
>>65883921

Splinter groups instead of united fronts.
Splintering until they are destroyed.
Not uniting until they are one.

[spoiler]Tutsi are still dogs. Hutu master race. My father was right.[/spoiler]
>>
>>65885283
>3. Culture. Tribal warfare is still a thing, such as the Hutu and Tutsi rivalry.
A poor example. The Hutu/Tutsi rivalry was promoted by Germany and Belgium as a way to control the country during colonisation.
>>
>>65883921
>it's cause niggers can't run countries
its not because of that

basically, black african countries never got their independence, colonizers left puppets to keep things in control and those puppets just follow orders and keep the country shit

i have a question for you

are european american?

if yes, why europeans americans are so stupid and ignorant?

always asking the same stupid questions over and over again, im really tired of seeing threads like this

fuck off
>>65886234
>>65886088
puppets
>>
>>65887068

How about the Bantu tribes vs Everyone, including each other?
>>
>>65887148
oh come one, have you never met a Hatian?
>>
>>65887300
*Haitian
>>
They lost their main capital like Rome, Carthage.
>>
>>65883921
Its hard to tell without modern scientific studies on the negro, his intelligence, his attitude towards cooperation, etc. The best you can do is to check how they were doing before the portuguese jews started slave trade, at that point there had been almost no big "civilizations" in Africa, and they mostly spent their time fighting other tribes and eating bananas from the trees, if you gave them another 10000 years without white man intervention, they probably would still live the same.
Nowdays there is probably an interest by the civilised world to keep Africa poor, just like blacks in the states are fed the thug culture, not saying they are capable of more, but im pretty sure nobody would be complaining so much about "niggers" if they had proper culture/education.
If they happen to be just not intelligent enough for the first world, they certainly should be civilised enough to live properly with the help of the white man, about people on Africa, probably the best thing to do is just let them be, like its being done with the tribes in the Amazonas, etc.
>>
>>65886088
>>65886622

>playing civ 5
>playing Germany on huge earth map, realistic starting locations
>no civs in the Americas
>three African civs
>get to atomic era, research satellites
>hadn't really dealt with Africa up until now, but good buddies with Shaka
>world map now reveals the Zulus took over all of Africa
>world ultrapower
>even starts fighting on other continents, takes over Amsterdam, helps buttfuck india
>have to nuke Shaka back to the stone age five times over to stop him from getting into the Mediterranean

Let Civ be a testament to the fact that computers run Africa in a Video game better than the Africans themselves.
>>
>>65886823
>Given that all of that is true, there still is not a single successful pure african (black) country.
As I said, they are all young nations, success doesn't just spring up overnight. There are some African nations making strong progress though including Botswana, Kenya, Uganda, Gabon, Ghana and Nigeria.
Nigeria, for example, has quietly snuck up to being the 20th largest economy in the world. It's GDP per capita 4 times higher than India. And this a country of 170 million people. They will be a major power in our lifetime.
I would record Seychelles as a successful black African state due to its high HDI score.

>Nor any culture nearly as influencial as the ones arabic, asian or europeean regions brought to light.
Cultural influence waxes and wanes over history though. Since DeCarte, European/Christian cultures have dominated but it wasn't always like this. The Bible, despite being written in Egypt (african) and the levant, extensively references Ethiopia in the old testament. This would allude to a very influential culture coming from that region at the time. Ancient Mali is another often cited example of an influential African culture, even if it isn't influential today.
>>
>>65888642
They can't achieve anything without foreign trade and the 1-3% neanderthal man running things via proxy trade deals. Tell them to build their own markets with all their accumulated wealth and they'll collapse overnight.
>>
>>65887207
>Bantu tribes
That's like saying, the "European tribes" another group of people who had a long history of instability, war and disunity. The Bantu region stretches from the Congo to the Cape and is not a good example.
>>
These guys don't need bric mammoth buildings. But modern light weight building materials and benefits for everyone to become the same living standard as any best standard country.
>>
>>65883921
>>inb4 it's cause niggers can't run a country
But it is because of this
>>
>>65883921
>Answer my question but don't give me an answer i don't want to hear.
Get fucked.
>>
>>65883921
Its because its a heavily tribalised society within large parts of Africa. The North of Africa was very active in European history due to its proximity, hence why the Egyptians rose to prominence. Later, the muslims invaded the north of Africa and created empires like the moors etc. The north behaves much like the Arab world, i.e. very unstable and corrupt.

But the central and southern parts of Africa remained very tribalised and primitive. Why? Because of that huge fucking great desert in the middle. Until recently barely any one dared cross the desert and expected to live. So the central and southern parts of Africa were cut off from civilisation and never got to grow from all the trade and new knowledge that other civilisations could offer it. Plus, the soil in these areas is largely shit compared to Europe with few trees. Without enough wood, civilisation never gets off the ground. Result was, when the Europeans invaded those areas, these people were still living in huts and hunting with spears. Africans have culturally and religiously still not got out of those tribal roots, hence all the wars and corruption etc. Its starting to turn around but its been very slow.
>>
>>65883921
>inb4 it's cause niggers can't run countries

Dude, you know the answer already but don't want to hear it. If you prefer to remain blind to reality, we can't help you here.
>>
>>65883921
Alright. I will be series for once.

Ethnic conflicts
Corrupt Governments
Civil Wars
Christianity
Greedy Dictators

I believe that is more than enough.
>>
Someone post the wheelbarrow gif of africans moving dirt.
>>
>>65889306
>Africans have culturally and religiously still not got out of those tribal roots
Because Carthage didn't come and civilize them like the Romans did in Europe. Yes/No
>>
>>65888965
>They can't achieve anything without foreign trade

Oh yeah cos countries without foreign trade and high IQ like North Korea are just fucking thriving aren't they. UK should not only leave the EU, but cease trading with all foreign countries rite?

Well done, stupidest comment in /pol/ history.
>>
>>65883921
Alright /pol/ when I drop an apple why does it fall to the ground?

>inb4 it's cause gravity

Niggers can't run countries, sorry but it's the truth.
>>
Tribal conflict, tribal culture, dealt shit hands, colonization, terrible foreign policy on the part of the British dividing up African countries. It's a lot of what brought the ME down to what it is now
>>
>>65883921
rapid colonialism fucked them over

you can't just give societies essentially as advanced as the native americans guns and technology and expect them to be civilized
>>
>>65888642
>egypt (african)

Post discarded, please kill yourself
>>
>>65889584
Yeah sort of, but largely because of that huge desert and the expanse of terrain any army would have to cover to conquer the territory. They just gave up and stuck to the Mediterranean. Ancient European civilisations were all about the Mediterranean coast and what it could offer for trade and resources.
>>
>>65890397
>Region in Africa isn't African
I've seen shifting goalposts before but this is a new level of retarded.
>>
It's because niggers can't run countries. They are literally drowning in wealth yet they still starve to death.
>Massive foreign aid and charity.
>More natural resources than several Europes combined.
>Large variety of wildlife waiting to be domesticated.
>Perfect climate for many of the most efficient crops.

If you look at North Africa which is half desert the Arabs run it at an Eastern European standard (which is still admittedly shit) yet the rest of Africa can't.
The only comparable people who are allowed self rule are the Indians who are really just niggers with a different bone structure, especially in the south.
>>
I read an article about how africans, "black people" lack of abstract thinking, they really don't know if the banana is up in the three, or even more up in the three, they just know that the banana is up there. They don't even have a word for trust or anything like that. They are just stone age minded apes. They need at least 200 years to get to our mindset. They are fucked.
>>
>>65889644
I think you've completely missed the point I was trying to make. I understand that foreign trade is necessary for the standard of living we enjoy. The point is that these people need to be given the incentive of foreign trade to do anything. Before the industrial revolution, there wasn't much foreign trade, at least nowhere near as much as today, but we still progressed. We used what we had and we made things better. This just doesn't happen in black countries. People don't work together, they don't accumulate resources to make things nicer for everyone.

Compare Zimbabwe and South Africa. Both had small minority white populations and both were very developed compared to most black countries. Zimbabwe got rid of their whites and with no whites to provide jobs, everything collapsed because the blacks couldn't plan everything. In South Africa, things are a lot nicer. Blacks can't plan anything there but they have enough whites that they don't need to. Look at the blacks in your own country, or the abos. Even ones that don't depend on welfare are a lot better off than ones living in separate communities.
>>
>>65890054
they did that to south america, southeast asia, and the pacific islanders
>>
>>65890420
> The North of Africa was very active in European history due to its proximity, hence why the Egyptians rose to prominence.
I'm sorry could you please tell me what European cultures were active in 2500BC and why they graciously elevated Egypt to prominance?
Reminder: Ancient Greece didn't exist until 800BC.

(I'm being mean, your post is otherwise fine)
>>
>>65890762
The Belgian Congo is a good example as well. Blacks achieved so much there but it was all guided by the small white administration. After they left, everything slowly fell apart. What's happening in places like Nigeria now is that the foreign trade has such a large stake in the economy that foreign groups can control things via proxy.
>>
File: abr3.gif (948 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
abr3.gif
948 KB, 500x281
>>65883921
The genetic inability to run a country, for one. They're not the Europeans.
>>
>>65891030
Eqypt rose from all the trees along the Nile delta. It was pretty much jungle and forest back in 2500BC. The wood kicked it all off. The wood meant they could move all that stone around. But climatic change, excessive irrigation and and over logging eventually turned the Nile delta into what it is today, i.e. desert. When that happened, the Egyptian empire went into irreversible decline. It was pretty much a puppet state by the time the Romans arrived.
>>
A million different tribes that hate each other. Democracy doesn't work because everyone only votes for the top nigger from their own tribe.

Garnering support is being done by literally handing out cash to retarded people and have them beat up the retards of the other guy.

Apart from that they genuinely are low-iq. Expecting them to perform like other people do is unfair. Not even being sarcastic here.
>>
>>65888471
It's the most resource rich continent on the planet. You'd have to be literally retarded to make africa into the shithole that it is today.
>>
>>65892005
It was the Muslims who caused the practically irreversible damage. Their 'amazing' intensive farming techniques have ruined other rivers like the Euphrates and the Tigris as well as the Nile. These rivers were the lifeblood of many civilizations and now we have the current situation where Iraq has to rely on oil to survive.
>>
>>65883921
diseases , gun related violence and to low of a total population to get much outsourcing

oh and human rights violations that discourage any large companies from being to invested in them. because nobody wants to be called out on having tens of millions of dollars tied up in some god forsaken hell hole that has had abnormal amounts of human trafficking and ethnic cleansing in the past 40 years
>>
>>65888642
Nigeria is only somewhat better off than other because it literally belongs to Shell.

They could be arab tier rich if they weren't corrupt niggers with no long-term planning. Instead a few people sold all the oil and resources to foreign companies.
>>
File: 1453419312725.jpg (67 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1453419312725.jpg
67 KB, 500x492
>>65883921
it's cause niggers can't run countries
>>
>>65893051
Nigeria is a good example of a successful city running a country.
Lagos is actually a decent place by global standards against all odds.
>>
>>65889306
>Plus, the soil in these areas is largely shit compared to Europe with few trees

That's just a lie. Everything below the sahara is aerable farmland or covered in jungle.

There obviously are places you can't do agriculture but so are there in the U.S. and people get around that problem by having working infrastructure and distributing their goods.
>>
>>65885283
And this(#4) is maybe why we killed gadafiman?
>>
File: butitdo.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
butitdo.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
>>65884223

this
>>
>>65883921
Because stability in africa conflicts with the best interest of global corporations.
>>
>>65893407
A city run by international corporations and NGOs.
>>
>>65894565
Like every other city.
>>
>>65894823
yes but a lot of our NGOs and international corporations have their headquarters in our countries and hire people from our countries
>>
>>65883921

Tribalism is the death of civilization.

Or in africa's case it prevents civilization.
>>
>>65894823
Disingenious and you know it.
>>
>>65895119
West European cities and USA cities are kinda exceptional in that regard on a global scale. They still share a lot of organizations between each other and are majority international.

Heck I'd like a single example of a city that isn't majority international. Even the nationalist commies are international nowadays.
>>
>>65895860
Your statements are so vague that they literally mean nothing.

What are you even talking about? I specifically referred to NGO's like unicef or corporations like Shell who run Lagos.
And you just mumble some crap about "majority international" cities, whatever that is supposed to mean.

You're trying to compare apples and oranges here while being as vague as possible so you aren't called on it.

I've been on 4chan so long I've seen every single shitty debate tactic. At this point you're just here to "win" and have the last reply.
>>
>>65893567
There are areas like that but only isolated jungles along the Nile river and Congo river basin. Remember, Europe was pretty much ALL forest until we cut it down. You need a lot of wood to get a civilisation started.

A jungle or forest requires a glacial mountain range and large rivers to replenish it with water, of which there are lots in Europe. Geologically, there arnt enough glacial mountain ranges and rivers in Africa. If there was id imagine there would have been Aztec type civilisations there.
>>
>>65883921
Ethnic conflicts, if all African countries were monocultures they'd be stable and developed nations by now. Like Somalia.
>>
Economic hitmen
>>
>>65883921
"Quorom quenching" is one way to look at it.
Before things can happen, a certain number of people must come together and reach a quorom. Unfortunately for Africa, when people do come together, disease usually knocks them out before a quorum can be met. Africa has a shit ton of people, but compared to the gigantic size of Africa, Africa has a low population density.
With modern medicine we can prevent disease and allow large populations to come together and actually accomplish something. But foreign influence usually pulls the rug out from under their toes before they can get anything done. But there is hope for places like Nigeria and the like.
Maybe Africa isn't lost, maybe it's just trying to find itself.
>>
>>65884076
Barbarisch.
>>
>>65896460
To put this simply for your lousy English skills: Every city has a foreign backer or it wouldn't be a city. Most good cities have many foreign backers. These foreign backers come in many forms such as Unicef or Shell.
Slightly more specifically: There is no money to be made by collecting a few million people to simply share a countries goods. The costs outweigh the advantages. However when you trade abroad the prices increase dramatically. For example oil sold locally brings a much cheaper price than headhunting the highest bidder overseas.

It's also somewhat proof that civilization can be bought if the incentive is high enough.
>>
>>65896460
m8 I think you need to calm down. I think what he was saying is that in the USA and western Europe, most large cities are populated by, run by and cater towards other countries. It was just conversation.
>>
>>65897561
My city does not have international backers.

I don't get where you heard that or why you decided that to be true.

>Slightly more specifically: There is no money to be made by collecting a few million people to simply share a countries goods.

And you're insulting my english skills? HOw fucking drunk are you? None of this makes sense.
>>
>>65883921
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_Empire

Ethiopia did OK for a while. They were also like REALLY Christian.
>>
Africa is an incredibly beautiful place with abundant resources, diverse wildlife, and excellent geographical placement (close to every significant continent). It's such a shame Africans live there.
>>
>>65898220
>My city does not have international backers.
Ahahahahahahahaha.
Oh god. I'm going to laugh all the way to the bank. Thanks mate.
>>
>>65898220
What he's saying is that our countries cannot support such large urban populations without extensive trade with one another but he articulated it in a bullshit way by saying that things sell for more elsewhere than they do locally. This is kinda true just because resources are not distributed everywhere evenly and areas with an abundance of something will have no shortages so the price will be lower.
>>
Africa, like SEA a decade or two ago, is the future.

Africa is a ridiculously large landmass, and in reality all the countries share very little differences between eachother. Spaniards and Portugese are more different than most Africans are to eachother. It'll take a few intelligent, non-corrupt leaders that realize that they should tell foreign corp's to piss off instead of inviting them in with open arms.

Companies like Shell, and many Asian ones control Africa, because most of the leaders can't see how keeping their resources will help them in the long run. Megacorps write them a decent cheque, and in the eyes of the leaders, that lump sum of money is a great aid, without realizing that money is useless if you don't have an infrastructure to pour that money into.

There's also the fact that a unified, or at least peaceful Africa would be a never before seen superpower, of power that would rival the US, Russia and China combined, considering the wealth in resources of the continent, especially metals and oil. This is obviously not the greatest thing for them, so there's plenty of shitty puppets planted. Education being abysmal to say the least, the populace just doesn't have solutions to anything.

Once their population booms, Africa will start to rise in power.
>>
File: main[1].jpg (98 KB, 850x425) Image search: [Google]
main[1].jpg
98 KB, 850x425
>>65898295
They also have arab and european admixture. At least the original ethiopian ethnicity had. They're being replaced by regular niggers again.
>>
>>65898526
He is right though.
Germany is actually one of the three major countries that are giving out the loans.

We are stemming about 30% of the European Union costs by ourselves.
We don't have international backers.
We are the international backers.
>>
>>65898726
Let's not forget Africans couldn't figure out how to sail to Madagascar and it was south east Asians who were the first to accomplish that.
>>
>>65898526
It doesn't and you're genuinely retarded or incapable of conveying what you're talking about.

AHAHAHAHAHA indeed you fucking rotten teeth monkey island faggot.

>>65898698
That is an entirely different situation from corporations in lagos literally buying parts of the police, writing legislature and literally paying of every single important individual.

Hence why I said apples and oranges. I never denied that we depend on a global market. That wasn't my point so everything that retard says is unrelated.
>>
>>65899018
well you have shitty economies to share your currency with which devalues it and makes your exports cheaper thus propping up your heavy manufacturing sector
>>
>>65899226
Which had what to do with what he said exactly?

Everyone knows the EU is a sham.
>>
>>65883921
they were transformed into westernized countries without ever being taught how to run them

pretty much ignorance amongst the population
>>
File: rhodesiaposter-lg.jpg (107 KB, 651x963) Image search: [Google]
rhodesiaposter-lg.jpg
107 KB, 651x963
Rhodesia is gone.
>>
>>65899075
Yes, Africans are a massive problem to Africa. Anyone with common sense can see that they truly are incredibly dumb peoples, but even then, there will be outliers that, hopefully, can make a difference.
>>
>>65899388
He said that his country was the backer but in reality it depended on other backers. we all depend on others for our economic might.
>>
>>65899075
you do know the austronesian population were basically water people right. Those guys went everywhere.
>>
>>65899813
I did know that and I don't know what point you're making. I'm not saying that they're the master race, just thought it would be an interesting point to compare Africa to south east Asia.
>>
>>65899545
Which is again completely unrelated to the original topic of lagos.

Why keep repeating this.
>>
>>65900190
you might as well be asking why I bother talking to strangers online
>>
>>65888471
Literally playing Civ 5 right now and Ethiopia is 3rd place and has the most tech. Also playing on Realistic starting locations.
>>
>>65883921
Your inb4 is the reason tho
>>
>>65901151
Africa is OP resource wise even IRL.

How do you think SA managed to become a super power in such a short time?
>>
>>65883921
But it totally is because niggers can't run their countries, or more specifically they have no human capital. For example Nigeria squandered 7x times the amount of money it cost for the Marshall plan, which turned the bomb husks of Germany and Japan back to fucking miracle economies. But Nigeria is fucking shit because even with all their oil they didn't invest in their people educations (or would really see returns in the first place kek). So they stay fucking poor and stupid. Worst Korea was in 3 generations able to go from chinks farming rice paties, to blue collar factorie workers, to white collars making tvs, cars and smartphones. All because the can into education, which Africans can't do for shit.
Tl;dr Africans can't get gud because they're stupid
>>
>>65887300
>>65887348
US invaded haiti twice
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.