[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: FB_IMG_1456756733255.jpg (28 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1456756733255.jpg
28 KB, 612x612
>
>>
>>65711574
In first world countries, one is not an issue; the other is
>>
>>65711574
If I tried to protect the one on the right, I'd be accused of colonialism and mocking their culture with my food.
>>
>>65711574

Cells are worth more than sand niggers.
>>
Kill fetuses since we can't save every kid. QED
>>
>>65711574
Stupid amerifats with their second rate education don't understand that embryos aren't alive
>>
>>65711574
>implying most abortions are not done on almost fully developed fetuses
>>
>There are starving children in third world countries.
>Therefore, women in first world countries should be allowed to murder their unborn children

Liberal logic, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>65711739
>embryo
>>
File: 1343713035256.jpg (35 KB, 400x323) Image search: [Google]
1343713035256.jpg
35 KB, 400x323
>>65711574
duh
>be pro-war
>be pro-death penalty
>be anti-healthcare
>be anti-food stamps
>be anti-abortion
>call yourself pro-life
It's a joke. Shit-pilled republicucks will ignore the contradiction because they've been shit-pilled, while the party elites really have one interest:

making sure there are plenty of poor people to help keep wages down.
>>
>>65711829
Fuck off back to fucking goats Mohammed, no one likes you anyway.
>>
>>65711829
Stupid Sweden with their third rate education don't understand that fetuses aren't conscious
>>
>>65711574
I believe all lives matter (not the shitty BLM rip off), and I don't actively protect either. I say that both should live, and a lot of people disagree with me. If you were in a place where murder was legal, you would talk about it becoming illegal before you make it illegal.
>>
>>65711574

>muh dead children

Will fap more just to kill more potential children. This is my holocaust. Fear me SJWs.
>>
>>65712060
pls he's obviously not a native Swede, it's either a Christian or Mudslim syrian pretending he have morals.
>>
>>65711908
Anti-healthcare and being against government owned healthcare are two very different things. If you want it, buy it.
>>
I do both

They are different issues though. The second one is a combination of shitty domestic government and foreign meddling in many forms

The first one is murder no one cares about because it's abstract
>>
>>65711574

>Oh look you believe in this thing
>But according to my logic you are hypocritical
>No I don't believe in what you do, I would never be so "dumb" , it's just that this will work on you dumb people

Really now. This shit has been countered so many times this is at best b8, but I lost all faith in humanity so I will just assume you are retarded.
>>
>>65711574
In countries that even discuss abortion laws (aka not the 3rd world), children have a chance of success.

In 3rd world countries, if you are stupid enough to have children, don't expect the civilized countries to pay for it.
>>
>>65712199
>"pro life"
>lol not my problem if you can't pay for the doctor
nice job being shit-pilled
>>
>>65712911

If you are pro choice why can't I get the choice to not pay for other people's shit?
>>
>>65711574
I don't work actively to protect either of them, but I'm still allowed to think that using abortion as a form of contraception is morally wrong.

However, I do also believe that people who use abortion as a form of contraception shouldn't breed in the first place, so as long as it doesn't come off taxes, then I guess it's the lesser evil.
>>
>>65712911
Nigga just cause I don't want to support other people doesn't mean I want to see murder legalized, I can barely pay for myself. Wtf is this retarded argument
>>
File: JOomtI9.png (1 MB, 616x816) Image search: [Google]
JOomtI9.png
1 MB, 616x816
>
>>
>>65711829
How is this different from showing dead Muslims to push for more migration?
>>
>>65711908
>changing definition of Pro-Life
Liberal confirmed. Ignored.
>>
>>65713043
nice shifting goalposts cuck

so you admit you don't give a fuck about "muh value of human life"?

>>65713186
>I can barely pay for myself.
enjoy this "retarded argument" when you get sick, you shit-pilled halfwit

>>65713338
Why don't you be honest and just say you're anti-abortion, cleetus?
>>
>>65713479
>Ad Hominem
Good One, Star Flower.
Why don't you be honest and admit you have no idea
how this big scary world works or that your opinion,
no matter how much you scream it, isn't valid
>>
>>65713684
>>Ad Hominem
sasuga sub-literate corn-niggers
>>
>>65713787
I can't tell if that was turrets
or if you're using Japanese and edgy language to say something of value.
>>
>>65713479

What is murder?

Premeditated killing of a human with no valid reason.

What is animal cruelty?

Doing harm to an animal with no valid reason.

Humans are animals, and not all Humans have the capabilities to qualify as a person, do to injury, sickness, or other factors. A fetus doesn't have the capabilities to count as a person until it matures but it definitely is human and alive.

Considering it's both illegal and immoral to kill an animal or human without a valid reason same should apply to fetuses, actually considering that a fetus will become a person it's even more wrong.

Plus you don't know how much I value life, or how much I have done to preserve it or save it.

Also forcing someone to give his propriety to someone else is quite obviously stealing.

Counter me this Libertard
>>
>>65713908
maybe you should learn what an ad-hom is first?

>>65713971
I'll give you this, once you shift your goalposts you do stick to them...
>>
>>65711574

don't confuse us with you
>>
>>65711574
Are you implying that we are responsible for every child on the planet?
>>
I mean is it not okay to not like abortion but also not take away people's rights?

I don't support it, and I do think we should de-fund it, since it shouldn't be paid for by people that don't agree with it (though hell, that opens a lot up for discussion), but if they want to do it, fuck it, not my problem.

Yeah they shouldn't in like month 9 and there should be some regulation, but it's not my damn problem. I've had scares and thought about it, but I realize that I couldn't live with it. That's just me.

Live and let live dude. If you're so pro life, why don't you adopt the kid that they don't wanna have? Everybody wins.
>>
>>65711574
Awesome logic, therefore you cant be against murdering the child on pic if you dont make sure it doesnt starve to death, i mean OP, you are not against murder are you?
>>
>>65716200
This.

If you're against murdering that kid then you are not "pro choice".
>>
>>65711574

white cells matter more than Muslim spawn.
>>
There is literally nothing you can do to prevent all poverty. In contrast, it is very easy to prevent abortion. The mental gymnastics of some liberals is simply jaw dropping.

No one is pro-letting-third-world-kids-starve. People here may joke around, but we'd all be perfectly okay with starving African children to no longer be hungry. I'd say that just about everyone supports that. However, how is it possible to "actively work" to fix this issue? The issue of poverty in developing countries is so mindfuckingly complicated that it will take several lifetimes to resolve. There are so many things that need fixing - government, infrastructure, education, clean energy, resolution of conflicts... the issue is not as simple as "hurr donate five dollars a week and some kid in Rwanda won't starve". If it were that fucking easy, there would be no more hunger.

Contrast this with abortion. Abortion can be prevented by, to simply put, not having an abortion. It's a choice. Someone in a third world country does not make the choice to be hungry - it's simply a byproduct of their environment. You could argue that things like contraceptives and sex education can also prevent abortions, but those resolutions are so remedial compared to the undertaking of ending world hunger.

This sort of drive-by slacktivism is a trademark of the modern day Democrat, and it pisses me off to no end. How do we fix an issue? Throw money at it. Shit, that isn't working, what do we do next? Ummm... blame Republicans! Shame them! Ha, that will show 'em!
>>
>>65712199
Well shit let me just whip this check book out. Oh wait. I can't afford basic health care. I can afford the obamacare premium but I can't afford to actually use the service.
>>
File: 2223450-integra_and_alucard.jpg (69 KB, 655x480) Image search: [Google]
2223450-integra_and_alucard.jpg
69 KB, 655x480
>>65716309>>65716309
>If you're against letting its parents murder that kid then you are not "pro choice".
FTFY

What if you're pro-infanticide?

>>65716959
>hard things don't count
>I mean why even try lol
also google "back-alley abortion"
There is literally nothing you can do to prevent all abortion.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.