[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you still call him subhuman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 32
File: 8IDOHNV.jpg (41 KB, 320x302) Image search: [Google]
8IDOHNV.jpg
41 KB, 320x302
Do you still call him subhuman?
>>
>>68325160
>He only did it by reading diagrams from a book made from a white man.
Yes.
>>
>>68325160

They're not subhuman- technically you could say they're more "human" than us since they're pure homo-sapiens; whites and asians are the results of homo-sapiens interbreeding with Neanderthals. As a result, we now have between 2 and 4% DNA from Neanderthals, who had larger average cranial capacities 100,000 years ago than humans do today.

Intelligence is distributed on a bell curve. There are literal geniuses in the heart of the congo right now with higher IQs than either of us. But they're exceptionally rare, and the average sub-Saharan IQ is far below that of a european or asian.
>>
>>68325160
>literally went and stole the designs and then went and nigger-rigged it out of junk
>>
Meanwhile white people are developing 3D printers that will kill all manufacturing jobs.
>>
>>68325160
>Outliers exist
This is a single teen out of his entire village.
That said, "bringing Power" can mean different things. Did he just prop up a windmill or did he set up a generator to work with it?
>>
>>68325263

to be fair almost everything has been already invented, how can you extract energy from wind without usting a windmill?
>>
He took an alternator out of a car and strapped fins to it. That's hardly inventing something. The hard part was already done.
>>
>>68325160
No. But his less intelligent brethren are on the verge of it
>>
>>68325160
I would be very surprised if there was not a single chimp or dolphin in all of their existence that was smarter than the average white person

That doesnt make them human
>>
>>68325621
3D printing was a meme dude.
>>
>>68325666
It says to power pumps, not pump water. It has to have a generator.
>>
>>68325160
Is this like the Zimbabwean helicopter from some years back or does the windmill actually provide power?
>>
>>68325160
>africans doing agriculture
Sick and wrong! This is not how they were intended to live. Sad!
>>
>>68325160
Europeans used windmills since the middle ages. It's hardly an accomplishment
>b-but he uses it for electricity
Oh wow, that's so much harded, pardon me
>>
>>68325160

Naw
>>
>>68325160
Now if only the rest of them would do that.
>>
File: Andrei Chikatilo.jpg (51 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Andrei Chikatilo.jpg
51 KB, 615x409
>>68325498
>There are literal geniuses in the heart of the congo right now with higher IQs than either of us.

Show me evidence. I can't find any evidence of a full African black person with a genius level IQ (140+) anywhere, and you know if there was one liberals would be trumpeting it.

No black nobel prize winners, turing prize winners, fields medalists, etc.

There are no black geniuses.
>>
File: 1456881839704.gif (456 KB, 350x196) Image search: [Google]
1456881839704.gif
456 KB, 350x196
>>68325685
Be white.
>>
>>68325621
Sorry to let you down but it wont anon.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>68325160
Saying that niggers aren't subhuman because one of them built a windmill is like saying that all Chinese are 7 feet tall because the Chinese Basketball Team exists
>>
>>68326058
>Oh wow, that's so much harded, pardon me
1887 is when the powered ones were first built. So the nigger is using 130yr old tech.
>>
File: 1420144600641.gif (2 MB, 250x220) Image search: [Google]
1420144600641.gif
2 MB, 250x220
>>68325160
>appropriating Dutch culture
>>
>>68325160
He's an outlier. Credit where it is due.
>>
File: image_2.jpg (80 KB, 640x539) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
80 KB, 640x539
>>68326272
There are or were.Statistics dont lie
>>
>>68326331
And yet he built something while you have nothing.

You know what's sad is I respect niggers more than I respect stormweenies and that is saying a fuckton because I don't respect niggers at all.
>>
File: emeagwali[1].jpg (28 KB, 260x320) Image search: [Google]
emeagwali[1].jpg
28 KB, 260x320
>>68326272
Philip Emeagwali has been repeatedly tested to have an IQ of approximately 190, despite that he hasn't really accomplished much with his life other than repeatedly getting caught plagiarizing research, he's still basically an outlier like 7' tall Chinese tho
>>
>>68326856
>no source

Might I add roach that no sub saharan african country manufactures even something as simple as a bicycle.

>>68326907
Philip Emeagwali is a complete fraud. He made up almost everything about himself and his achievements, I can guarantee that IQ info is BS.

http://saharareporters.com/2010/10/18/how-philip-emeagwali-lied-his-way-fame
>>
File: 01.jpg (52 KB, 500x563) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
52 KB, 500x563
>>68327070
Is that true though? Seems like propaganda.
Besides they should not manufacture bicycles.They have enough stolen ones
>>
>>68326272
Well, there was an Ottoman slave that became a military engineer, military college instructor, infantry general and Estonian aristocrat in Russian Empire. He recieved military education in France (Metz, iirc, was still French back then) and practiced on Spaniards.
He still had problems with violence to white women (terrorized his first Greek wife, his German aristocracy second wife seemed to have get on with him nice though). And his full brother was no brighter than army drummer and died early in a bar fight with Russian soldiers.
Any large enough a population has its geniuses and retards.

Nigger problem is :
A. It is that on average their geniuses are rarer and often "not as bright", while whom we can call a retard is a much often occasion in their family, and their outlier retards are much more stupid then White ones. A smart Negro is one lucky bastard in the lottery of life however.
B. Genetically Negro is much more prone to violence (something like 7 times as often as Euro and 14 times as often as East Asian occurence of "Asshole gene" that makes his male bearer go into rage-overdrive mode far often and on smaller impulses).
So too many violent idiots, compared to Europe or Asia, made African land hard to survive on.

East Asians are superiour in intelligence to Whites anyway. The only thing they lack is large and strong enough bodies do dominate physically as well as mentally.
>>
>>68325160
If he is willing to learn and willing to do things for himself instead of relying on handouts he is worthy.

It's the masses who do nothing to improve their situations that are subhuman.
>>
>>68327070
If you have a big enough of a population there is bound to be at least a couple of geniuses sooner or later, if you want proof read up on basic statistics
>>
File: 1448903442811.jpg (46 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1448903442811.jpg
46 KB, 540x720
>>68326630
This a black man read a book and did something productive with that knowledge. This happens so rarely that it merits international recognition. Someone please post the pic of the two dumbass white kids giving the black kids awards for being black. I don't have it on my phone.
>>
File: IMG_1288.jpg (20 KB, 280x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1288.jpg
20 KB, 280x480
>>68327580
>Besides they should not manufacture bicycles.They have enough stolen ones
Ok I gotta give credit where it's due, I was asking for that. Good one.

>>68328178
Show me proof. I want a concrete example of a black genius, IQ-wise. An individual.
>>
>>68326272

This, sadly. Africans have literally never advanced on their own and there is absolutely no evidence that they ever would.
>>
>>68325685
that dog...
those two breeds were never meant to cross
>>
>>68328970
Dude thats what is expected from the data.Those are rarepepes for Sahara
>>
Planet of Apes coming soon.IT'S HABBENING!
>>
File: 1457884240033.gif (2 MB, 307x202) Image search: [Google]
1457884240033.gif
2 MB, 307x202
>>68325685
>almost everything has been already invented

That's how shitskins think, and that's why you will never be able to create a great civilization or be anything but the white man's burden to drag along to enlightenment
>>
File: really.jpg (315 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
315 KB, 2000x1333
>>68325160
Is this the same kid that attached an entire bicycle on a giant fan because he couldn't figure out what a bicycle lamp generator does?
>>
>>68335099
He did this to get a proper gear ratio, you mongoloid.
And as for OP, if there were enough people like this guy, Africa wouldn't be a shithole. He's a noble exception and sadly not a rule.
>>
>>68325160
Dumb nigger could of just googled it.
>>
>>68325160
>>68335099
Most of all these "black creativity" stories end up being just scams to milk money off from rich white folks.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 312x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 312x345
>>68325160
>mfw a majority of them let European infrastructure crumble
>>
>>68325160

This is what stormfags don't understand. All sub-Saharans would be like him if give access to books.
>>
>>68326272
>genius is measured by awards

Intelligent, talented people who live in an environment where those virtues are neither common, nor promoted by their society never get a chance to excel.
>>
>>68325160

It is genius boys like this that are going to grow up and invent African airplanes to pioneer their growing aerospace industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s0TdwO4Z6s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs
>>
>>68325160
never called or thought of anyone as subhuman purely because of their complexion was black/white/yellow etc. I know this site consists of trolls letting off steam about how hard it is to live in mother's basement but for the 12 year olds who are impressionable, being subhuman doesn't rely on race, it relies on works.
>>
>>68335635
B-b-b-but
MUH BOOTSTRAPS
>>
>>68335275
You do realize that the light generator isn't actually producing any power in it's current configuration.
You see those two things sticking out of it?
That's where you're supposed to take the current from to power the bicycle light.
There's no wiring in there to transport that current anywhere.

Second, the belt for rotating the wheel is both too long and half of it is on the wrong side of the support.
This means that you won't get the necessary tension to actually rotate the thing and even you did, it would be hitting those metal support things.
>>
>>68326272
>and you know if there was one liberals would be trumpeting it.

Not if they weren't liberal :^)
>>
>>68325160
>this little nig did a 9th grade science fair project
>and then did it again
wew story, lad
>>
>>68325160
mutations happen, he may have some accidental white genes. Let's hope he makes a lot of kids.
>>
>>68336004
It's hilarious how they keep attempting to make aircraft without any control surfaces, so even if they ever make it off the ground, they're going to plummet to their deaths because they have no method of making a safe landing.

You'd think that such a thing would be a priority in aircraft design.
>>
The problem is that now that he has attention from that he's going to come to America on scholarships from some prestigious Jew school and never return to help his village or his country.

Brain drain is honestly the biggest thing killing the third world, and it's our fault.
>>
You know, I've honestly sat down and wondered whether I'm human or not. Really meditated on it.

I thought, "who conceptualized humanity in the first place? who made that word?"

I sure didn't come up with it

I didn't ask for this

None of us asked for this

In the end, all will be tree food

But now I shitpost
>>
>>68336512
http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-fair-projects/project_ideas/Elec_p079.shtml

The funny part about this is that the most impressive thing about this little story was that he was able to procure a book which explained the concept.
>>
>>68325160
learn what statistical outliers are.

there are smart niggers but it doesn't mean you want millions of them in your country
>>
>>68325685
You have no idea how vast the world is, we're barely scratched the surface

The problem is that all the cool shit needs money, lots of money
>>
File: SpaceNegro.webm (582 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
SpaceNegro.webm
582 KB, 640x360
>>68336730
>they're going to plummet to their deaths because they have no method of making a safe landing.

That will never happen since so far none of them have ever made it off the ground.

Look at the video with the young university nig. He is using a fucking car radiator fan as his propeller.

Imitation to civilization is all they know. They have no idea how things work, and really don't care. They feel if they can imitate it, then it is as good as the real thing.
>>
>>68325685
Looks like a weasel. I bet it would be a ferocious ratter.
>>
>>68337044
It's great that we patronize these little shitskins whenever they bother to do anything more than kicking rocks, but it's very depressing that we have people over here in the first world that are genuinely amazed about this.

Your 12 year old should be doing this shit in the back yard in his spare time. If he isn't then you're a failed parent. This is pleb tier tinkering. Really.
>>
>>68325685
Chemical reaction and long shafts and tunnels utilizing the air pressure difference come to mind.
>>
exception to the rule!
>>
>>68335635
Pakistan has a nobel prize winner in Physics(guy was actually based as fuck physicist) and some prominent scientists, and is a member state of CERN. Turkey also has one in Chemistry I think, even though according to /pol/ muslims think science is haram.

I agree that prizes aren't the best indicator, but there are some blacks who do go to college, become engineers, scientists, etc. None of them have been awarded any of these prizes even though you know the committees would just be dying to give them to a black person and toot their horn about how great it was. What this tells me is that no black person is doing research or has come up with anything even close to being worthy of receiving one of these awards.

I'm not saying that I or anyone else on /pol/ is exceptionally intelligent, I just want to discuss this objectively.
>>
>>68325160
where's the follow up of him getting necklaced by his village for practicing witchcraft?
>>
yes i do i call him still subhuman because he is
>>
>>68338196

you're an exception to the rule
>>
>>68337850
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfTaH13zAUA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTv6yIe8bCw

By now, OP, you should feel really stupid for bringing this crap here as if it's some kind of achievement.

>I bet you didn't do anything like this when you were a teenager.
Honestly, I thought every teenager was doing this when I was a teenager. *sigh*
>>
File: 1458130299826.gif (3 MB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
1458130299826.gif
3 MB, 426x426
This isn't anything new, while I was in civil engineering this was common to see in African shanty towns, especially ones full of local-warlord military.

It's not hard to make a windmill and it provide enough power to turn on a few lights. Niggermills, as I call them, don't store energy efficiently though. The second they stop turning all the power they're connected to drops.
They're not made efficiently at all on that point, I have never seen one made with uniform materials in a fashion that actually works well at all. It takes a savannah wind to move it at all and they're usually rickety pieces of shit that visually look like something that would be built by Eddy in EE&E.

They also usually steal any kind of battery from cars, they don't build a lot of the electrical parts themselves.

>>68325606 Is far more accurate. I've seen only two niggermills that weren't just jury rigged out of garbage and jeep parts and both of them were still very much trash. It's shit that literally a child could make and make better.

Remember that "bike" they "invented" or that "airplane" they "invented"? These are of the same quality as both those things.
>>
I don't mean to diss him.
If his story is real, I'm sure it's a great benefit to his village that they've got electricity.
However, it's not that impressive considering that what he did was something a person who has driven a bicycle could figure out.

It's not like he made the generator from scratch, which is a pretty simple thing to do as well.
Just move a conductor through a magnetic field and you're producing an electrical current.

He's basically doing the same shit my grandpa taught me to do when I was 9 years old.
>>
>>68325160
How hilariously, racistly patronizing.

OH LOOK, A BLACK BOY DID SOMETHING SMART! SEEEE???

Fucking leftists are more racist than anyone, I swear.
>>
>>68338657
HOLY SHIT that dog is fucking retarded
>>
>>68338638
There's a shitload of single moms nowadays so nobody's going to be teaching boys this stuff if they don't learn it in school.
>>
>>68339030

You'll never be able to explain this shit to them
>>
>>68328178
Unfortunately that doesn't stop the other retards from killing him in infancy to cure their HIV
>>
>>68339144
Uh that's a soft toy bro...
>>
>>68325160
Ok, so.. He followed instructions that were laid out by white people how long ago?

How is that impressive. That's just one step above chimp.
>>
>>68339546
I think he was mocking OP.
>>
>>68339546
Yea because soft toys can sit, pant, and follow a ball.
>>
>>68337812

>R2DINDU
>>
>>68339323
Well then it makes me feel less discouraged about my own financial situation and my daughter's future when she just did something similar to this niglet for her 4th grade science fair project.
>>
>>68339973
Beep Boop Bix Nood Carbon Fugga
>>
>>68340544
I'm recently discovering that I've been held back by my own perception of the world around me, that the Dunning-Krueger effect has two implications:

Incompetent people overestimate their competence.
Competent people underestimate their competence.

Every day I find examples that I must be in the second category. I facepalm about it all the time.
>>
Can we stop with the "all blacks are niggers" meme? I understand you want to show forced edginess to generate humor but it really hurts our popularity and influence on other websites.

Not all niggers are black, not all blacks are niggers, all niggers are worthless trash and their opinions should be ignored and ridiculed. This is the /pol/ I grew up with. Force your edge on other topics.
>>
>>68325160
See, this is is why you should continue to fund libraries.
>>
>>68325160
learning to read is achievement now?
>>
>>68341253
>it really hurts our popularity and influence on other websites.
Welcome to /pol/. I can show you around.

One of the most fundamental concepts you need to understand when interacting with our users is that they are deliberately trying to manifest the KKK/Nazi image that people so often compare them too because they think it's funny. Other races do this too.

>black people call each other niggers all the time but flip their shit if anyone else does it
>Jewish people are constantly ragging on each other with satirical, non-serious antisemitic remarks

Here on /pol/, we're making a much larger statement than "niggers are subhumans". We're introducing everyone to the concept that if you demonize someone enough they will just take on that role and mock you.

Now go forth, my son, and wear your swastika proudly, because even if you're not actually wearing one, the entire world still paints one on your forehead.
>>
>>68339653
Huuurrr duuurr what is clever camera angles?

Notice how the fucking dog leaves the shot when he pans the camera Pam's quickly away?

Then notice the blatantly obvious toy in a sitting position thrown at the bottles.
>>
A windmill is child's play. Let one of them try to build a portable clock.
>>
>>68325685
"almost everything has been invented" - shitskins

This explains so much.
>>
>>68341863
There is a powerful dynamic to our satire.
Once the multi-cultural happy-go-lucky has *actually* summoned their infamous Hitler bogeyman, they'll discover just what it is about the white race that is so fucking terrifying.
>>
>>68342595
Tell us your ideas for great new inventions. I'm looking for ideas to start a new business anyway.
>>
>>68343996
Take the story of Ben Garrison for instance.

Now you can see why he's our hero. He will gas 6 million in 30 seconds without even breaking a sweat.
>>
File: welcome home, white man.jpg (34 KB, 494x358) Image search: [Google]
welcome home, white man.jpg
34 KB, 494x358
>>68344917
And most importantly, there isn't a white boy on this planet that doesn't hear /pol/'s message and feel his power level rising.
>>
>>68325685
that dog is silly, why would you do that.
>>
>>68325160
I call him an outlier
>>
>>68325263
this
>>
>>68325160
>only after his country men destroyed all of the infrastructure white people left them did this teen build a windmill

There are a few diamonds in every vein of coal. But he is the exception, not the rule
>>
>>68326907
>plagiarizing
>Literally cant stop stealing even when respectable
>>
>>68346722
So basically, all that effort they've put into making you feel like a piece of shit just for sharing the same skin color with some "1%" slave owner (who, statistically, was most likely Jewish anyway) when you are more likely a direct descendant of a man who fought to free the slaves...

Why do they do this when we know damned well that if we were serious we could put the chains back on them and take everything we've given them away tomorrow?
>>
File: wind-mills-in-Amsterdam.png (196 KB, 590x194) Image search: [Google]
wind-mills-in-Amsterdam.png
196 KB, 590x194
>>68325160
Windmills have existed in Holland from about 1200
>>
>>68325263
faggot you couldent build a windmill if you hade 20 engineers supervising you and a whole workshop at your disposal
>>
>>68349136
You seriously underestimate just how simple it is to do this.

We have 24/7 grids here in the first world. We don't even have to bother with them.

http://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-1000-watt-wind-turbine/
>>
>>68335463
based lao
>>
>>68325685
>to be fair almost everything has been already invented
Mate we haven't scratched the surface.

People are beginning to plan warp drives I heard. Fucking warp drives.

20 years ago computers barely did microsoft word.
>>
Reads book, builds windmill, gets burned alive for witchcraft. Africa!
>>
>>68350685
More accurately:
>Reads 5th grade science book donated to an African education program second hand from a Public Library in Memphis, Tennessee.
>builds a windmill that won't operate unless you get Sambo over there to hold it up in the wind all day
>liberals who spent their entire lives focusing on becoming a professional whiner find you and blow your achievements out of proportion because they're desperate to have some example which might possibly refute the statement that niggers are generally useless retards
>get invited to the White House by the Obama administration
>>
>>68351303
Now for the future:
>get scholarship offers and invitations to leave your starving family behind and become Obama's senior scientific adviser.
>>
>>68349847
m8 are u 12? word has been around since the early 80s. and there were many word processors before it.
>>
>>68353945
Have you ever used a word processor from the 80's?

Protip:
> Start>Programs>Accessories>Notepad.exe
Make sure that you remember your margins, because your dot matrix printer doesn't do that automatically.
>>
>>68325160
well no. its just that there much more stupid black people than there are smart black people, or stupid white people, and there much less of them than smart white people.

in the end when we're talking about races and such the discussion is purely based on facts and statistics. every once in a while there will be smart negro born, but mostly they're not
>>
>>68354214
Oh, and Notepad is even more advanced because it has the Wordwrap feature.
80's word processors were the digital equivalent of a typewriter.
>>
File: frustrated science reader.jpg (19 KB, 300x354) Image search: [Google]
frustrated science reader.jpg
19 KB, 300x354
>>68325685
>almost everything has been already invented
This is why you and your """"people"""" will never make it.
>>
>>68342489
This is why you'll always be behind us.
>>
>>68342489
Bullshit. My cousin's friend filmed this and it's fucking legit. Go shitpost somewhere else faggot.
>>
>>68355889
Don't forget to set your desktop colors to monochrome and the resolution to 640x480 to make your 80's TPS report experience as authentic as possible on your modern hardware.
>>
>>68356827
And when you need to save something, go find yourself a blank cassette tape and press record.
Floppy drives won't be common for a little while.
>>
>>68357383
>20 years ago
>1996
>floppy drives not common

It seems you might be underaged
>>
File: 1360010206835.png (36 KB, 760x797) Image search: [Google]
1360010206835.png
36 KB, 760x797
>>68325761
>mfw i built a 3d printer
>mfw i fell for the "future technology" meme
>mfw its useless for most applications because even the simplest models occasionally fail to print correctly and take ages to recalibrate and print.
>>
>>68325160
Too bad his countrymen will burn him alive for being a witch before he can pass on his genes.
>>
>>68325160

I mean... you've seen the "windmill" right... right? OP? Right?

You've seen how it actually generates power right?
>>
>>68326907

If I can't trust him to not plagiarize research, why would I trust him when he says his IQ is 190?

Hey guys I'm anon, and I have an IQ of 500 and a 30 inch dick.
>>
>>68325160
yes

I could build a much better windmill without the help of a library
>>
>>68325160

And instead of staying in Africa and improving the local gene pool with his genes he is living a cozy life in Europe or America now. It was a tragedy that he was discovered by the media.
>>
>>68358051
>word has been around since the 80's
This is what I'm getting at.
What we refer to as "word processors" today, back in the 80's, were more of a pain in the ass to use than an analogue typewriter.
>>
>>68325160

Being black doesn't make you sub-human.

Buying into the western culture of racism against white people and "gibs me dat" entitlement makes you a true nigga.
>>
File: liger.jpg (142 KB, 712x500) Image search: [Google]
liger.jpg
142 KB, 712x500
>>68325685

That dog isn't real right? That has to be a shoop.

Then again pic related is real and I couldn't believe that either.
>>
>>68349136
SWEDEN YES! SO PROGRESSIVE!
>>
>>68325160

Europeans have been using windmills for centuries. Europeans invented windmills. There is a big difference between inventing something and constructing one from an example
>>
>>68336216
dude, he just didnt take the bike apart before he put it on the machine for the gears, cause i guess he figured he didnt have to. The light generator doesnt do anything here, probably on purpose
>>
File: Human-accomplishment.jpg (93 KB, 1200x967) Image search: [Google]
Human-accomplishment.jpg
93 KB, 1200x967
>>68325685
>>68325685

that fucking dog

dont racemix kids
>>
>>68325263
And the white man learnt it from an arab. Have you forgotten that people in the middle east were getting shit done while europeans were still farming dirt?
>>
File: 1455041781265.jpg (97 KB, 551x400) Image search: [Google]
1455041781265.jpg
97 KB, 551x400
>>68359266
Google 'necklacing' sometime. They're perfectly capable of being completely awful without any American hip-hop influence at all.
>>
>>68338310
I know they're both shitholes but Pakistan isn't even on the same level as Congo, they shouldn't even be compared.

And as a side note it's funny that the people insulting him probably couldnt or wouldnt (too lazy) to do what he did even if they had the same books.
>>
>>68359988
>an arab invented the wheel
>the engine that powers the wheel in a vehicle is just a trivial detail, you plagiarists.
>>
>>68360264
>And as a side note it's funny that the people insulting him probably couldnt or wouldnt (too lazy) to do what he did even if they had the same books.
As I've said in the thread already:
>Honestly, when I was a teenager, I thought *all* teenagers were doing this.

And my 4th grade daughter did this shit for a science fair project.

Try again. This is why you're at Starbucks complaining about minimum wage.
>>
>>68349136
I can build a windmill out of you corpse.
>>
>>68358253
This desu. Sad
>>
>>68359988
>And the white man learnt it from an arab.

Who learned it from the greeks.

Inb4 ancient egyptians/Mesopotamia/whatever.
>>
>>68326272 https://physics.illinois.edu/people/profile.asp?dimer

This guy could write with both hands at once also
>>
>>68359988
>Middle East means Arab even in Antiquity
Not sure if serious or just ignorant. Also, Arabs never invented anything of worth, ever. They sure do love claiming the opposite though.
>>
>>68336004

Niggers are Orks. It is clear as day.

>WE WUZ WOGZ AN SHIET MUFUGGAH GORKAMORKA BIX NOOD WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
>>
>>68326272
Most of them are in Nigeria pulling internet scams on your grandma. Smart doesn't mean they are still not degenerate filth.
>>
File: nigger colonialism2.jpg (250 KB, 760x800) Image search: [Google]
nigger colonialism2.jpg
250 KB, 760x800
>>68325160
>a nigger in 2016 read some books written by white people and donated to him by white people and was able to learn the kind of basic skills that white people mastered independently long ago
>this proves blacks are our equals

Ooga booga indeed.
>>
>>68359988
And Arabs stole all their technology from the conquest of the Eastern Roman Empire and Persia, never invented anything since.
>>
File: 1433202831825.jpg (126 KB, 666x728) Image search: [Google]
1433202831825.jpg
126 KB, 666x728
>>68361063
>>WE WUZ WOGZ AN SHIET
>>
>>68353280
And the far future:
>see white women
>ooga booga bix nood muh dick we wuz kingz an sheit
>life in prison of violent rape
>>
>>68361784
>niggers in America get a life sentence for rape.
You've taken the exaggerations a little too far.
>>
File: 1457293603899.jpg (87 KB, 600x692) Image search: [Google]
1457293603899.jpg
87 KB, 600x692
>African attaches scrap metal (pre made) to junk car alternator (pre made).
>ZOMG RAYSISS BTFO BLACK GENIUS ENGINEERS CONFIRMED.

nice clock, ahmed.
>>
>>68349136
>magnets spin
>wires carry out alternating current
almost all generators are variations of this t. Turbine fucker
>>
>>68361963
i lel'd at the pic
>>
>>68363439
I'm trying to perceive the vision that these liberal arts majors have of people who create technology.

It's like they have internalized the Hollywood depiction of a black man who spends 30 years locked inside of a laboratory desperately seeking a way to meet the insane demands of a an evil rich white man eating cans of beans and drinking his own urine to survive before finally coming up with the discovery just to have the evil rich white man steal it and dump him off in the desert or something.

It's quite amusing.
>>
>>68325160
plot twist:
this all happened in the 1800's, then the white devil came and stole his inventions.
>>
>>68325160
I didn't read the thread nor I know what's it about. Just wanted to say that all niggers are subhuman niggers and no amount of soap will change that
>>
>>68364041
That's a bit of an exaggeration of the truth, I guess.

It's probably more like,
>If I don't understand it, it probably takes many years of dedication to understand, and while I could probably do it myself because I'm so enlightened by my own intelligence, I have better things to do, like playing video games and pointing out all the sexist depictions of women in them because everyone else is too brainwashed to see their own oppression. Because there's no way in hell that a guy who seriously believes in imaginary friends who live in the sky can do something as technologically advanced as creating electricity.
>>
>>68325160
This black man is a based black man who was born extremely lucky.
>>
File: looted goodness.jpg (84 KB, 746x744) Image search: [Google]
looted goodness.jpg
84 KB, 746x744
>>68361063
>WE WOZ WARBOSSES AN SQUIGZ
>DA GOD EMPRUH WOZ AN ORK ME SWER
>>
>>68325160

This is good news. We donĀ“t need to send them aid, they are smart enough to survive on their own.
>>
Wow, he build something using a fucking manual. What a genius.
>>
>>68365376
>based
Dude...
Electromagnetism is bottom level elementary school science. There's nothing "based" at all about finally understanding and putting to use concepts that haven't been revolutionary ideas for 200 fucking years.

He's hardly the black equivalent of Einstein. Tweakers do this shit so they don't have to risk getting caught stealing electricity.
>>
>>68326860
>saying "stormweenies"
You outted yourself, reddit. Stormfag would have been acceptable. Now pls go kill yourself. I promise I'll upvote.
>>
>>68325160
Its not like he built hands of metal and conquered cold climates to the point that they are comfortable to live in
>>
>>68365918
Real talk...

I built a generator from scratch using speaker magnets that would power a low wattage light bulb for camping. It was powered by the running water in a creek.
>>
>>68325160
>Malawian
>subhumans
They are basically darkskinned Caucasians.
>>
>>68366726
>bantus
>basically darkskinned Caucasians

WE
>>
>>68366691
Our Mexican Intellectual friends down south mount these atop their junk shacks to charge old cell phones.
>>
>>68325160
I don't. He's not. It's just fucking morons that can't understand generalizations.
>>
>>68359988
WE
>>
>>68325160
>nigger does something selfless
I'm honestly surprised desu
>>
my nigga
>>
>>68367912
How long did it take you to find a proxy?
The thread is about to 404.
>>
>>68325685
Windmill? You mean a fucking wind TURBINE you fucking retarded idiot.
>>
File: Homemade-helicopter-600x400.jpg (67 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Homemade-helicopter-600x400.jpg
67 KB, 600x400
working on that aeronautical industry right now http://www.nyasatimes.com/2016/03/08/beating-the-odds-homemade-malawi-helicopter/
>>
>>68325160
I call black people at uni subhuman.
That's a good thing about being part subhuman.

That being said, I wish people gave it as shit more often as a sarcastic thing. The stigma would probably recede a bit.
It's only racist because you react to it that way, I was merely provoking, not stating it as fact.
>>
File: chicago.jpg (269 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
chicago.jpg
269 KB, 1600x900
>>68325263
They have a shall bell-curve of intelegence so some are exceptions but any retard nigger can build that shit

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
>>
>>68361063
You're fucking right.
They are orks. These people have meme magic.
Maybe they did actually invent shit, it just stops working and when they aren't using it, so it was all forgotten. It all makes sense now.
>>
>>68368241

RRRRRRRRRRRARE
>>
yes i would because he is a nigger
Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.