[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a SFW mainstream new site that isn't garbage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
Is there a SFW mainstream new site that isn't garbage?

All the big ones like CNN and Yahoo are blatantly liberal in their coverage.
>>
>>53805469
rt.com
aljazeera.com
what else?
>>
>>53805469
1. Find site
2. Look up the owners and/or people in charge
3. If jews: Move on
4. If not jews: Have fun!
>>
>>53805469
/r/news, /r/worldnews, /r/conservative, and /r/undelete.

From /r/news and /r/worldnews, you get all the important neutral and liberal-friendly news stories, as well as the few conservative-friendly stories that the liberals forgot to shadowban for.

From /r/undelete, you get all the conservative news stories that the mods of /r/news delete.

From /r/conservative, you get all the really , shamelessly, conservative news stories.

Make an account, unsubscribe to the default subs, then make a multisub for news, worldnews, conservative, undelete, and whatever else you want.
>>
File: netflix-and-chill-meme-part-21.jpg (88 KB, 632x696) Image search: [Google]
netflix-and-chill-meme-part-21.jpg
88 KB, 632x696
>>53807970
>>
>>53805469
>yahoo
>liberal

The site may be, but the comments are a different story.
>>
Kikebart tbh
>>
>>53805469

Breitbart
>the new mainstream
Wsj
Ibd
>>
>>53807970
Die
>>
File: 1441731816896.gif (31 KB, 532x726) Image search: [Google]
1441731816896.gif
31 KB, 532x726
>>53805469
>still using individual news sites and not a proper news aggregate
Good goyim! Just click the link already goy! Aren't you outraged?
>>
File: kikebart.png (921 KB, 669x780) Image search: [Google]
kikebart.png
921 KB, 669x780
>>53808652
>>53808571
>kikebart
haha nope
>>
>>53807970
>reddit is owned by jews
>reddit is censored
>reddit is left-wing
good job d00d
>>
>>53808652
breitbart is a right wing tinfoil shillblog. you read that shit? they CHARGE for candidates to get political coverage. that is not journalism that is fashion.
>>
>>53807970
Reddit is censored as fuck. That and 99.9% of comments sound like they're all coming from the same person.
>>
I just want a place where I don't have to see WAAAAAAAH OPPRESSED NIGGERS, even on /pol/ they have their own HOW DO WE GET RID OF THE POOR BLACK PEOPLES CULTURE.
>>
>>53807821
No and no.
>>
presstv.ir
rt.com if you can get through obvious propaganda
but in the end all media is biased in one way or another
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.