[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make america great again >I'm somehow going to make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
>make america great again
>I'm somehow going to make mexico build for a wall...i'm not going to tell you how though
>China is killing us. just killing us. they manipulate their currency and just kill us in trade. but i don't explain how I will fix that
>Japan is also killing us in trade. they send us so much stuff. it's unbelieveable and what do we get out of it? nothing. I want to break even. but I'm not going to explain how I will make that happen
>we protect Saudi Arabia....but we get nothing. They make a billion dollars a day exporting oil but we don't get anything out of protecting them...but I won't explain how I will do it.
>We'll make america great.....but I won't explain how
>I'll kill ISIS. I'll be fantastic. But I won't explain how I'll beat ISIS...
>Millions and millions of jobs go to Mexico, China, and other overseas countries. It's unbelieveable...but I won't tell you how I'll keep them in the USA
>I fucking hate politicians who are easily bought and sold...never mind the fact the fucking buy politicians
>I'm going to make america great but I won't telll you how

Why is /pol/ taking this guy seriously? Is it all just a meme? He's telling you everything you want to hear but has no fucking clue how to implement these ideas. He talks good but has no plan. Didn't we go through this recently?
>inchangewebelieve in
>hope and change.

What the fuck am I missing here? What's the appeal of Trump?
>>
File: 1440947365362.jpg (382 KB, 980x1956) Image search: [Google]
1440947365362.jpg
382 KB, 980x1956
>>53746878
Trump gives the details to his plans as he irons them out. That's why his tax plan was only recently proposed.
>>
>>53747782
Trump is shit who barely reveals shit.
>>
>>53746878
>What the fuck am I missing here? What's the appeal of Trump?
He's not playing politics since he's saying whatever the fuck he wants and people really REALLY REALLY hate politicians.Obama was elected and his numerous significant failings couldn't be blamed on him because that would mean progressives were duped! So they hate politicians. Republicans haven't been able to capitalize on the same failings because they don't want to be seen as racist, so the right hates politicians.

Then you have Trump who basically looked at the sanctuary city thing, called bullshit, was called racist and then DID NOT GIVE A FUCK. He's the straw man of what people have been asking for but people have been asking for it REALLY HARD.
>>
>>53748289
You nimrod. Did you read what he wrote? He releases info piecemeal. God damn I can't wait to bang on your door at 2am and tell you that you and your family have 30 minutes to pack your shit before you get sent back to México.
>>
>>53748420
People really really hate politicians because above all else they tend to lie and manipulate, yet are not punished for it. The only reason a buffoon like Trump has been able to continue chugging along is precisely because people are fed up with government. If our elected officials were actually doing their jobs, a clown like Trump wouldn't be able to drum up support.
>>
>>53748607
>accented e
nice touch
>>
>>53746878
This is what happens when a candidate isn't bought and paid for. They wait to finalize their strategies until the smoke clears.
>>
>>53748420
Yes but....how will he address the issues about sanctuary cities? I'm not seeing any real plan. He says shit but doesn't have a plan
>>53748607

>America will have an independent economy for that I'll reduce the external debt
How?
>america will dominate trade. for that I'll only trade with other countries on equal terms
How?
>all of that
Good fucking luck. It's impossible
>God damn I can't wait to bang on your door at 2am and tell you that you and your family have 30 minutes to pack your shit before you get sent back to México.
Nice meme fuck face
>>
>>53746878
>not listening to any of his speaches

get informed, faggot.
>>
>>53748928
He's right on every issue other than the NSA
>>
Trumps financial plans are too nuanced for progressives to comprehend.
>>
>>53746878

I think all the protein in the semen that OP drank today must have fucked up how his brain words. I mean he's just such a FAGGOT
>>
>>53746878
Burgers are dumb

/thread

/USA
>>
File: chinese cat.jpg (157 KB, 458x526) Image search: [Google]
chinese cat.jpg
157 KB, 458x526
>>53751192

Hey China. How much for a tug?
>>
>>53751192
I recently got a handjob at a massage place filled with your women. Literally expected just a massage, but she had me get naked and lie face down, got a bit of a rub, then she told me to flip over and just started going at it with some kung fu grip.

Just have to share that with you.
>>
File: 1416877988677.jpg (165 KB, 530x742) Image search: [Google]
1416877988677.jpg
165 KB, 530x742
I'd rather have a moron than a cuck as our leader.

Would you pick Chad or Wojak to run the country?
>>
Trumps cabinet will be filled with the likes of Icahn and his other colleagues who have a clue

Every other cabinet will be filled with black lives matter protesters
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.