[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Without spouting memes at me, does he actually say HOW in detail
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: meme man.jpg (51 KB, 640x821) Image search: [Google]
meme man.jpg
51 KB, 640x821
Without spouting memes at me, does he actually say HOW in detail he plans to make this country great again?

Does this walking pepe having any logistics or is he just a crowd pleaser with funny buzz words

Thank you, concerned voter.
>>
If I understand correctly (and some Trumpfag will probably correct me on this), his policy doesn't actually matter for shit. What matters is that he is vaguely libertarian-ish and doesn't need money from the Koch Bros et al, making him a complete wildcard who can break establishment republican doctrine at will.

Of course he's unlikely to actually fix our economic problems (given that he's personally gone bankrupt four times), but you don't elect a guy like Trump to make America great again, you elect him to watch America burn and try to sculpt something new from the ashes.
>>
He doesn't have a plan, and even worse, his fans are OK with that. A fair number of them say they're fine with voting for a man who will "figure it out" once he's in office.

If you think Trump would do anything in office besides make it easier for his rich buddies to get even richer, you're dead fucking wrong.
>>
I honestly am praying this Trump meme will stop

He is a dangerous racist that will ruin many lives if elected
>>
>>53718178
He has 3 major plans on his website. Immigration, gun rights, and the economy. It's in depth but the media never lets him explain in depth.
>>
>>53718178
So, tell me exactly what are the other candidates "detailed" plans? That's what I thought... Trump has actually explained more what he would do than anyone else.
>>
>>53718872
probably because he spouts his meme to appeal to his rednecks but thanks ill check out his site
>>
File: dzLqmWE.jpg (13 KB, 534x432) Image search: [Google]
dzLqmWE.jpg
13 KB, 534x432
>>53718178
>HOW in detail he plans to make this country great again?

Boogers and Cum
>>
>>53718452
that's a very leftist interpretation, and wrong on every point.

but it doesn't matter. you don't get a vote. :^)
>>
website
e
b
s
i
t
e

seriously, go to his website. he has three extremely detailed policy plans on display there
>>
>I'm rich, I don't need money
his life is based on nothing but selling shit to morons to make more money.
>I talk about what nobody else will
every election in the last few decades had immigration as a major point of focus.
>Trust me, I'm rich
he sold out every employee he had regarding the loss of Miss USA. Did he offer to pay for ANY of their losses? Nah, because he wouldn't get anything out of it.

He is Paris Hilton if she were old. Famous for nothing but being rich, and having fuck all understanding of the real world, yet the followers can't stop stroking his dick.
>>
>all these shills ITT

If you understand a single thing about the presidency you know that "plans" don't matter worth a shit.

To placate you, Trump's plans are shaping to be in line with a rather centrist Republican orthodoxy.

The question is whether Trump's personality and his distance from party politics put him in a position to upset a political status quo that has failed us for a very long time.

Start thinking from there. He is no more a "meme" candidate than any other candidate, and in a sense he is less of a meme than an stagnant Democrat party or a Republican party that has been fractured for a very long time.
>>
>>53718798
>using racist as a negative connotation
>on /pol/
Back to r/politics you go!
>>
File: please dont.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
please dont.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
>>53718178
dont let your memes be dreams
>>
>>53719176
go back to cuba, commie. getting rich is what every businessman wants to do. otherwise, they would have joined americorp instead.
>>
He's releasing his official written policies slowly, probably after he and his team work through the official versions. The rest will be released as they are drafted and refined. There is still plenty of time.

These are just the written ones. Unwritten plans have been many but it looks they'll make finalized official versions of a lot of those too from what he says.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/
>>
5 point plan to make america great again.

>1. Deport illegals
>2. Mexico builds wall
>3. ???
>4. ???
>5. America is now great again
>>
File: ZmtV4mUf[1].jpg (42 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
ZmtV4mUf[1].jpg
42 KB, 380x380
>>53719622
>tfw saw link
>thought, at first, it meant job positions
>immediately realized that, no, trump isn't hiring
>>
>>53718178
WTF anon? You throw some craptastic "we shall overcomb" meme at us, and then demand we not spout any memes at you? You dish it out but you can't take it, that's sad. Well, we're not telling you what the big plan is, you'll only sabotage it. You just have to vote for Trump to find out what's in it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.