[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would even die hard liberals unironically vote for this fake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: hillary.jpg (20 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
hillary.jpg
20 KB, 480x480
Would even die hard liberals unironically vote for this fake fucking bitch? Why is the media shilling for her so hard when no one even can stand to look at her alone.
>>
>>53695993
give up
>>
Isn't she confirmed for high treason?

How can she even be free?
>>
http://qz.com/520652/groundwork-eric-schmidt-startup-working-for-hillary-clinton-campaign/

>The Groundwork is one of the Clinton campaign’s biggest vendors, billing it for more than $177,000 in the second quarter of 2015, according to federal filings. Yet many political operatives know little about it. Its website consists entirely of a grey-on-black triangle logo that suggests “the digital roots of change” while also looking vaguely like the Illuminati symbol
>He explained that the Groundwork and its parent company, Chicago-based Timshel—which according to its website is named for a Hebrew word meaning “you may” and is devoted to “helping humanity solve our most difficult social, civic, and humanitarian challenges”—are “all one project, with the same backers,” whom he declined to name.
>>
>>53695993
Cuz media a shit. I live in Portland, OR which is an extremely liberal city and I've not once met someone who was pro-Hillary. It's literally 100% Bernie. This is why our media, political system, government, all of it = fucked.
>>
Because she's an even bigger establishment puppet than even Jeb Bush
>>
>>53696150
Oh she's snaking her way out of the investigation and doing so masterfully. She did SOMETHING alright and odds are we'll find out after its been declassified 15-30 years from now when it's no longer relevant.

Plus she's a god damn muppet. She'll parrot whatever her masters want her to and whatever gets her office. Career politician at finest.
>>
>>53696280

Bernie is a fucking idiot as well. Webb is the only one with common sense. Us whites might as well mass suicide like the cows on a cliff if Bernie gets elected.
>>
>E-Mail

What?

You'ld better off with Benghazi.

She is Trump killer, full of facts.
>>
>>53696280

Same, except I live in rural-ish midwest.

Everyone here is either Trump, Bush, or Sanders. I've never met one single person who supports Hillary. I have absolutely no fucking idea how she's supposed to be leading the polls on the Dem side

Apparently CNN took down an online poll this morning that was 80% for Sanders winning the debate, probably because that challenged their agenda that people somehow like Hillary.
>>
>>53695993
only a few women i know are "ultimate shillary fans." other "liberals" i know are scared of shillary (she's too power hungry).
>>
>>53695993

Pointless to wonder why.

The media has already crowned her, she's going to be the next president.
>>
>>53695993
Same reason they were going full tilt for yeb as the "frontrunner"
They're chosen by the chosen
>>
>>53697831
Japananon never let them in. Never let them even if it means nuking your entire country into a radioactive shithole as the last jap dies of old age.

Don't be us.
>>
>>53698962
hes probably us military
>>
>>53699062
I CAN DREAM HAROLD!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.