[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /pol/'s opinion on "prepping".
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 48
Not talking about the doomsday a giant meteor is going to wipe us all out we should hide in a mudhole and pray to jesus kind.

More in terms of having a reasonable stock of food, ammunition and other supplies to supply your family and maybe a few close friends when the bullets start flying and shit goes down in the EU aswell as fortifying your house/s.

Is it paranoid if done beyond the government adviced measures or reasonable to some extend? It sure as hell makes many leftists/liberals uncomfortable as hell, they usually wait right before some disaster goes down before they storm the stores and frantically try to buy everything.
>>
>>68125000

>food stock
Bottled water for a week at most, haven't bothered prepping, a few kg of pasta and alcohol
>medicine
rubbing alcohol, bandaids, and I think we have an old first aid kit for a car in the apartment, I also have antibiotics from a previous infection and various ailments for regular colds
>weapons
got 15 feet of 1 3/4 inch thick ROPE to hang traitors with
got a woodcutting axe as a weapon
assortment of switchblades and knives
I have a dagger
>am I going to prep more
not until September-October
>>
File: robbery.jpg (367 KB, 980x755) Image search: [Google]
robbery.jpg
367 KB, 980x755
>>68125000
Get a gun
If push comes to shove you can steal anything you need.
>>
>>68125000
You are retarded if you don't do it.
>>
>>68125378

You're probably what most people have here

In the states you can add a couple guns
>>
>>68125587

I've been looking into buying gas pistols since they are unregulated and the government won't come get them when they feel their grip on power going.

Money is an issue currently and honestly I just hope the blast wipes so many people out that I can hunker down in my apartment for 2 weeks and then go outside to see the ashes.

I'm also looking into buying armor but that stuff is fucking expensive.
>>
>>68125489
I bet you know a lot about prepping, Sweden.
>>
File: habbeningarsenal.jpg (688 KB, 1600x912) Image search: [Google]
habbeningarsenal.jpg
688 KB, 1600x912
Have a bugout bag loaded with camping shit and enough food for a week for one person if rationed

Pantry stock would last a month and a week or two I guess.
There is nothing wrong with being prepared for a natural disaster
>>
>>68125735
Getting guns is so damn hard here, them trying to take them from me is one of my biggest worries and far from because I plan to go out and shoot people but because it's only a question of time without some fundamental changes that people will come and shoot me and those few I care about.
>>
File: shots_fired.jpg (179 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
shots_fired.jpg
179 KB, 770x433
>>68125784
>>
>>68125784
Savage
>>
>>68125735
Are gas pistols those blank firing guns that shoot teargas? You can convert some of them to .22lr or .32acp if you replace the barrel.
>>
>>68125000
Preppin the bull?
>>
>>68125904

If the government, especially the German one, feels that it cannot control its people anymore it will send out the police en masse to collect private firearms.

>>68126038

CO2 pistols and rifles which fire little metal pellets. You know like the ones at the carnival where you try to hit targets or plink cans?
I don't know if tear gas pistols are legal in Austria, probably not desu.
>>
>>68126038

he's probably talking about co2 powered pellet guns
>>
>>68125000
it shouldn't be called prepping it should be called common sense. I always find it funny when mostly liberal friends of mine see my pantry and comment on why we have so much canned goods, etc. Their response to what they would do in a disaster is always 'go to the store' followed by 'well the government would provide for us' when I mention how stores would be wiped clean in 3 days and not restocked in a disaster.
>>
File: 1431653778598.jpg (53 KB, 485x428) Image search: [Google]
1431653778598.jpg
53 KB, 485x428
>>68125784
>>
>>68125000
>german
>posting a pic of american preppers

how about you post a real pic of your supply?
>>
The only thing I prep is the bull.
>>
>>68125784
Dem Bantz (TM)
>>
When you are prepping the bull, you should remember to open your throat and work the balls with your hands.
>>
>>68125904
you realize how extremely easy it is to fabricate a workable one? Literally look up the schematics for the ones the allies created in WW2 for freedom fighters and you assemble one very easily
>>
>>68126194

Don't try and help then, massive government collapse could be the cleansing bath that Western countries needs.
>>
Prepping for the inevitable fall of humanity is only prudent.
>>
>>68126180
The fuck good is that? Sting someone a little bit?
>>
>>68125784

Oh shiii
>>
>>68125784
There it is
>>
>>68125487
>you will be the second to die
>the first ones will be the nogunz
>>
>>68126152
My hope is that at that time the government will be too far gone to actually enforce it and with the way the police is currently acting or not acting at all this might be a realistic hope.

Then again, the number of weapons in private hands is actually astoundingly high, can't see this going over very well.
>>
File: 1446432637877.jpg (3 MB, 2694x1688) Image search: [Google]
1446432637877.jpg
3 MB, 2694x1688
I am a very "harcore" prepper/survivalist.

I live innawoods in a cottage in Cumbria, North West England. the county is 98% white and I have never seen a nonwhite here.

The landscape is mostly forested hills and mountains, open rocky moors and a bit of farmland. There are hidden wildernesses and places you could get lost in, which is quite good for the UK. we get too many tourists every year though.

I grow or hunt about 50% of the food I eat. I have chickens and a few goats and a vegetable patch.

I also own two shoutguns and A mosin nagant and lee Enfield, with a bit of ammunition. easy to get a shotgun licence, hard to get a rifle licence but i managed to get it.

I also own many air rifles and air pistols, and I make my own longbows as well and hunt with them (illegal but who gives a shit).

i have a cupboard full of cans of food, body armour, survival gear, etc. I won't need most of it because I'm pretty competent at survival already.

All the people around me are gun owners, a few are other preppers and survivalists.
When the SHTF comes i'll continue living as normal. the shitskins from the cities will die of starvation or the cold, long before they reach the countryside. If they do, then I've got plenty of guns and neigbours with guns to back me up.

I managed to buy everything and buy the land because I saved up for around 10 years and did many many jobs and got just enough.
>>
>>68126457
Scope, eyeshot . Also hunting small animals
>>
>>68125000
Mormon here. It's kind of in my religion
>>
File: 139483627969.png (337 KB, 525x540) Image search: [Google]
139483627969.png
337 KB, 525x540
>>68125784
>>
>>68126577
>witnessed

>keeping poultry and having a small land is esseential

start here:
https://youtu.be/TqAPYikQFgE
>>
>>68126581
>scope eye shot
>in the heat of battle
nigger are fucking high.
>>
>>68126152
A CO2 pellet pistol is pretty weak and useless for both hunting and self defense.

So what the fuck are you gonna do with it? Get a chinese .22 pellet rifle and make it an africa-special. A .22lr single shot break action. One step above the machete.

>>68126318
>This.
Philip A. Luty is the patron saint of /k/omandoes behind enemy lines.
>>
>>68126581
Right... the ol' scoped eyeshot...
>>
I live in the country so I already keep a good stock of food an other necessities just due to the fact that the store is far away.

Prepping for any sort of doomsday event is stupid, as a few weeks or even months of supplies won't help you if there'sthere's a global scale catastrophe.
>>
>>68126835
>battle

I'm thinking more deterring a few roving mudslimes from your block
>>
I honestly use prepper tactics for day to day life. Live alone, simple staples. It's really cheap, fulfilling living, lots of free cash.
>>
>>68126629
Are Mormon chicks as hot as I think they are, or is that like LDS propaganda?
>>
>>68126457

Yeah they're basically useless for self defence. You can use them to kill birds, squirrels, and rabbits though, and maybe to intimidate or pistol whip someone in a pinch if they don't know the difference.
>>
>>68126876
You CAN hit someone in the face with gun, yknow. It should be enough to convince a prowler to move on to the next house. If you're in an actual gunfight, then yes you're in trouble
>>
>>68126577

that sounds really cozy anon.
>>
>>68126318
I cant find any schematics, do you have a link to a site with instuctions?
>>
Throwing money away.
>>
>>68126861

>advocating to do shit which will land you in prison for a decade

I'll pass, besides I don't own a workshop where I can peacefully do this nor do I have a patch of land where I can test the guns.

I was taking a shit a few weeks ago and decided to look at lever action rifle blueprints on my phone, it looks like you could do it with a bench vice, angle grinder, welder, a wood saw, and probably some forming die.

>>68127087
google it. Guns aren't mysteries, however making a barrel in your garage basically means garbage tier range & accuracy.
>>
I haven't, but here's an ideal setup:

-Reliable rifles, possibly handguns
-General medical supplies, rubbing alcohol, cold medicine, painkillers, etc.
-Canned food, Pilot Biscuits, etc.
-Water for 1 month, lifestraws for each individual
-Large parcel of land with solar power, nearby fresh water supply
-Camping gear

Bonus:

-Decent antibiotics, advanced medical supplies
-Nice binoculars
-Advanced home/property security system
-Dogs
-Bunker?
-Local prepping group of reliable individuals

90% of people who live outside of major urban areas are prepping without even knowing it.
>>
>>68126909
I think the concern is more, like, a month-long disruption in the food supply or something similar. Think natural disaster or civil unrest, not Armageddon.
>>
It's such a basic thing that people have forgotten. We make money in the form of currency into order to trade and acquire goods/resources. Keeping stock loads of currency just isn't too smart. Because the currency can crash any day or become increasingly inflated.

While canned food isn't that good for you, when push comes to shove --- people will choose eating over starving to death. Everyone should have a pantry with enough food to last their family at least 3 months. I've been working on it, I have enough food for myself for 2-3 months but not for da whole f@m. Get into canning jams. Stock up on rice. Have ingredients to make bread.

Start growing a garden to be some what self sustaining. Have rain barrels to collect rain water. Have firewood if you live in cold areas.

The other obvious good investment is guns and ammo. People will loot, riot and try to steal. It's so basic not to understand that you should have enough guns and ammo to fend off a small army of 5-10 guys. Get surveillance cameras, motion sensor alarms for the exterior of your home. Have strategic brick walls and gates to prevent them from getting the upperhand.

Everyone should be working towards these things and there is no downside to these things. Even if there is no societal disruption or collapse, you have those things to sustain yourself as well as fend of burglary/ home invasions.
>>
>>68125000
I keep vacuum sealed Mylar bags in airtight screwtop five-gallon buckets. Rice, split peas, powdered eggs, oats, and a trail mix.
I have just enough of those to fill the bed of my truck.
I keep a lot of canned stuff on hand but it gets rotated through the kitchen.
I've planted chard in little patches in the general area where I plan to bug out if need be, it's good and it's hardy enough that it survives without human care. Plus it's inconspicuous.
And I have systems for water. Bottled water isn't worth the space or weight to have in bulk.
>>
>>68125885
>Have a bugout bag loaded with camping shit and enough food for a week for one person if rationed
Retarded. Its called a bug out bag, not a camping bag.
>>
>>68125885
I like this warhammer you got there.
>>
>>68125000
why would you not "prep" if you could? Even for a bad snowstorm or natural disaster. It doesn't have to be painted as "Right-wing conspiracy faggots"
>>
>Not sitting on a few funs and a few hundred rounds of ammunition

It's like you want to be looted, friendo.
>>
>>68127055
Please note that anon specified an eyeball shot, not "in the head." Both are difficult, one is basically impossible.
>>
File: 1446506123187.gif (956 KB, 500x197) Image search: [Google]
1446506123187.gif
956 KB, 500x197
>>68125784
>>
>>68125784
this is too much. delete this
>>
/r/ing that post about the guy in finland buying all that sugar
>>
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 183x275
Prepping is a really bad idea unless you live in the middle of nowhere.

If society actually collapses looting and murder will be widespread which means that being anywhere near city centers is a terrible idea.

Homes with generators and lights on will be targeted immediately, and anyone with a stationary home base will be attacked within short order.

The best bet in a SHTF scenario is to get as far away from cities as possible and maintain a nomadic livestyle. Get out into unincorporated country, get out into National Forests, get as far away from other people as possible and listen to a radio to find out when it is safe to go back to "civilization."
>>
File: B8PzpkyCEAEaU0K.jpg (65 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
B8PzpkyCEAEaU0K.jpg
65 KB, 960x540
>>68125000
Keep things in perspective. Other than some kind of TEOTWAWKI level of collapse,two weeks worth of food,water,candles,and propane should see you through the worst things the civilized world will experience.
I would recommend,however, having about 3 months worth of your salary on hand in cash. If there was some kind of terrible event,you won't be taking money out of the atm. You'll be able to buy what you need,while others are SOL.
At least,while it's still available.
>>
>>68127260
It's made out to be lunatic and paranoid, most likely because it rocks peoples trust in the government and the current situation to remain the same good ol' they've known for a long time.
>>
>>68125000
It's a smart thing to do due to impending economic collapse.

Thanks to liberals bankrupting evertything they touch now in control over the west while the 3rd-worlders are flooding in and making things worst, we now have more debt than money to where collapse is now unavoidable.

>It sure as hell makes many leftists/liberals uncomfortable as hell, they usually wait right before some disaster goes down before they storm the stores and frantically try to buy everything.

Without the comforts of their technology, white neighborhoods they run to in order to flee the diversity they unleash upon the rest of us, and modern conveniences such as stores where everything they want is instantly theirs, they're all dead.

For real if/when shit collapses the leftists WILL be the first to die.

That's why it makes them nervous. They have zero survival instincts and rely on modern infrastructure to provide for them to where they just won't know what to do in a "happening" situation
>>
>>68125000
Problem is that this stockpiling behavior is compared to the people with tinfoil hats. It doesn't reflect well on a person to be "preparing for the inevitable disaster", but if you can just swing it that being prepared is a hobby, I'd think you were a cool guy(who happens to be well-prepared for disaster scenarios.
>>
>>68127385
Issue is, there is no "wilderness" or anything remotely like that here. Entire middle of Europe is densely populated. Best you can hope for is some kind of pseudo village esque terrain.
>>
>>68126577
Can you post pics of your cottage, it sounds really comfy.
>>
>>68125000
This is a very round about way of asking how to be a good cuck and prep bulls with precision.
>>
>>68127211
>Everyone should be working towards these things and there is no downside to these things

And what if you live in a shitcountry like mine -which isn't a real country at all-

to me, prepping is something for burgers... I am considering it, but i am not sure if it's worth it
>>
>>68125000
>food
around 50 kg of rice
canned tuna
canned meat
grains
30L of water

>weapons
baseball bat
knife
going to buy a gun in one month
>>
>>68127180
For making a decent firearm you would probably want a lathe.
But I can understand your hesitation,
shooting a criminal with a firearm will put you in prison for a longer time than the sentence the criminal in question would serve if he beat you to death and raped your wife.

What about crossbows? Are they legally available in Austria?
Slow to reload but far more dangerous than a bb gun, if illegal you can always make yourself a spear.
>>
Yugoslavia went from hosting the olympics to tearing itself apart in a few short years. After world war one, they promised never again, and did so again after world war two.

How you prepare should depend on what kind of natural disasters you have. And what your local climate is. Eg. A desert place like Australia will need lots more water, and less fuel/heat. Also how much you make. It doesn't make sense to wreck your retirement account to do this. And for some people, they're better off moving from where they are anyways, so they should save less stuff, and save more for moving early.

Just getting camping equipment and learning how to use it, and how to go without and improvise a little will help.
>>
File: 1445769279199.png (2 MB, 1276x1170) Image search: [Google]
1445769279199.png
2 MB, 1276x1170
>>68125904
Murdercube.com
>>
Any of the preppers here who don't have a reliable method for suicide if the need arises are complete fools. Having a shotgun and ammunition to quickly and painlessly end your life is essential.
>>
>>68125000

came in expecting a "prepping the bull" thread. god dammit /pol/ what have you done with your shitposting.

ontopic: you should have the basics regarding medicine and canned food for 2-4 weeks anyway.

depending where you live, especially germany, 2-3 melee weapons and/or crossbow might be enough. Or you´ll go the long way to get a gun here.
>>
>>68127773
That looks like an accident waiting to happen.
>>
>>68127485
Yeah, bought a farm with some others a bit outside. It's still way to close to larger cities but about as far out as can be nowadays.

Trying to remodel it in some ways without it becoming obvious is quite a task. Only just started, really hope we have the time.
>>
>>68126981

Was just in Utah a week ago. Yes, yes they are.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 1020x206) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 1020x206
>>68126577
Get yourself a K31 anon, the straight pull is a lot quicker and its carbine length so you have a closer range option.
>>
Something people overlook is learning to grow your own food, plus it's a fun hobby.

>>68127415
Like this guys said, being prepared for power outages and lack of food supplies is a good idea, but preparing for the apocalypse is probably a waste of time.

Running out into the woods with camping gear and army rations at the first sign of danger sounds silly to me.
>>
>>68127749

Of course yes, a lathe.

Crossbows are tricky and I haven't reviewed the law in a little while so I suppose I'll do that now. My bets on that you need to register crossbows which exceed a certain amount of energy and we can be certain with eachother that this "limit" for unregulated crossbows means they are toys.

>make a spear
Hm. I have a woodcutting axe so I suppose a halbert would be a better idea.
>>
>>68127203
Yeah I get that. Its just strange to me to have that little food in the house ever.
Granted the good stuff would only last a couple weeks, but alone I could survive for probably 6 months or more with just what I've got in the pantry and freezer.
>>
Before you niggers buy a bunch of food and shit ... buy land. Please, you stupid ass niggers.

Buy a piece of property out in the country that you own, without question, before hoarding shit. Because if you're renting a fucking house and have a hoard of shit inside, that's stupid.
>>
>>68125000
A warning. In the event of nuclear war metal cans (and the food inside) become easily irradiated.
>>
File: zebsyocrxcus9bpc2qkk.jpg (445 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
zebsyocrxcus9bpc2qkk.jpg
445 KB, 1600x900
>>68126577
witnessed
>>
>>68128164
Fool a halberd is for strinking into a melee from formation, unless you have a line of infantry in front of you its worthless. Considered getting a hatchet? I have one its great I could take a nigger's heart out through his collarbone with a good swing and its a permissable camping tool.
>>
File: revolution.gif (51 KB, 600x488) Image search: [Google]
revolution.gif
51 KB, 600x488
I have the following on hand at all times even if I have to eat ramen to get by (grad student).
>25 gal (95L) water
>About a month of food, mostly freeze dried but also a bunch of peanut butter, spam, canned baked beans, canned fruit/veggies
>Multivitamins
>headlamps and flashlights + lots of extra batteries
>Rifles and handguns + ample ammunition
>Topo maps of town and surrounding valleys.
>About ~$100 in silver coins to barter.

Still no radio/cell phone crank charger that's next on the list.

I keep that stuff just in case of a tornado or other disaster where food/water/electricity would be cut off for a short time.

As far as a end of the world/ war scenario, I live in an apartment so I can't prepare as much as i'd like. I also don't think the happening will happen in the way many think it will (cataclysmic).
>>
File: 1444798923326.jpg (117 KB, 1200x719) Image search: [Google]
1444798923326.jpg
117 KB, 1200x719
>>68125904
>>
File: Appalachian-Mountains.jpg (273 KB, 550x368) Image search: [Google]
Appalachian-Mountains.jpg
273 KB, 550x368
>>68125000
"prepping" simply means surviving the winter here.
>>
I'm pretty fucked at the moment as I live in a house share just outside of London. I've got a couple of weeks supplies and loads of good camping equipment (I should keep this ready to bug out desu, it would take ~20mins for me to get it ready if I had to get up and go right now). I always carry an encrypted USB with all of my important documents on and a knife (illegal).

Just have to put up with it for several months more until I can buy my own home, which will be in a forest, and then I'll have much more room and freedom to work on these things.
>>
>>68128303
>this

Remember the guy who bought a fuckton of toilet paper for SHTF?

https://thepiratebay.se/search/prepper/0/99/0
>>
>>68128303
>I have a week's worth of tinned beans and a revolver in my rented 2nd storey flat, I'm safe from the apocalypse!
>>
File: 1457930478403.png (453 KB, 737x515) Image search: [Google]
1457930478403.png
453 KB, 737x515
>>68125784
>>
>>68125000
Anyone who lives in the north stocks at least a couple weeks of food and drinking water, battery operated or alternative sources of light, heat, etc, generators with fuel. A lot of rural Michigan still has overhead utilities, and in the event of a major ice storm, your power can be out for days.
>>
>>68125000
I already have a small bunker, some hunting rifles and stocks, along with the vegetables/poultry, but i'm too close to a city.
Got lot of friends here though, littllish village ( that increasingly become less rural sadly ), i got my chances during the civil war.
>>
I live in 430 ft2 apartment in the middle of the city so my prepping is quite limited. I have:
>50 liters of tap water in canisters underneath my bed (every couple of months I pour it out and refill with fresh water)
>about 2-3 weeks worth of food, mostly grains and canned pork
>a crossbow
>>
>>68128498

We were talking about spears m8

They are long reach melee weapons.
>>
>>68128694

I'd go on and say avoid land anywhere near urban areas. Get someone like 1-2 hours outside a major metropolitan area but try to get within one hour of your location.

That way you have enough advance time to get where you need to be if you're smart.

I have 35 acres in the middle of nowhere that serves this purpose. It was cheap (~$1500 acre) and even has a couple of old barn buildings and an old house on it. Nothing really livable to modern standards but you can make it work.
>>
File: 1403653239784.jpg (3 MB, 1301x7624) Image search: [Google]
1403653239784.jpg
3 MB, 1301x7624
>>68125904
>>
>>68125784
WABAM
>>
>>68125000

Why do you ask this shit 15 times a day???? Fuck off, CIA
>>
File: 1434722500033.png (674 KB, 800x4017) Image search: [Google]
1434722500033.png
674 KB, 800x4017
>>68126038
Good source about 5.5mm break barrel pneumatics converted to .22lr was floating in Russian gunforums, gas gun conversion with use of file was there too
>>
File: 1448612980852.jpg (117 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1448612980852.jpg
117 KB, 800x450
>>68127552
I don't own a phone or camera as I prefer less technology, but my cottage is stone built, has a thatch roof and 2 floors with a few windows. search up "english stone thatch cottage" and you'll find something that looks like it on google.

>>68128090
I love carbines. thanks for the reccomendation.

>>68128470
ray is based
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (47 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
47 KB, 480x360
>>68128619
>a knife (illegal).
you dastardly devilish lawbreaker you.
dont you understand YOU are the reason 20 kids in africa are raped to death every day?
>>
>>68127218
Nice. Why is it only americans are decent at prepping. Everyone else is going to die.
>>
>>68126577
How's your taxes?
>>
>>68125000
I have a bug-out bag with the essentials, tools, knives and first aid kits, also with rations I change every year and a pair of survival books.

Im not paranoid about it, but I like to think I would be ready.
>>
>>68129421
They banned knives and other stuff from being carried around here also, our new arrivals don't give a fuck and either you do or you'll end up with a criminal record and they'll take your guns. It's ridiculous.
>>
File: 1412634693209.jpg (87 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1412634693209.jpg
87 KB, 600x400
>>68127514
Please...
PLEASE.
Don't tell people about what you buy. My reasoning? Look at Venezuela. Their economy collapsed. They're running out of food. The government's response has been to blame other countries (not their own policies) and to outlaw "hoarding".
If there's a food crisis in your country, and your coworkers know you have 6 months worth of canned/dry goods,guess who's getting robbed or reported for hoarding?
Protip:You.
They would rather see you lose everything,than blame themselves. It will be your fault,for not sharing.
>>
>>68129706
To be honest I'm surprised no one jumped on me for forgetting to mention the guns.
>>
File: hidden_jew.png (16 KB, 448x538) Image search: [Google]
hidden_jew.png
16 KB, 448x538
>>68125000

nice glyphosate sprayed gmo's and antibiotic injected meat fag
>>
>>68130017
It's already assumed you have guns. Even anti-gun rights people in this country have a .22lr from their grand father or break action 12 gauge.
>>
File: 1456560416969.jpg (73 KB, 578x440) Image search: [Google]
1456560416969.jpg
73 KB, 578x440
>>68129967
next theyll ban your sausages and women with the tits all pressed up in their chins.
wo ziehen sie die grenze mein deutsche freund?
>>
So many shit preppers with gay priorities here. Disregarding a weapon which would be illegal in order it should be

>clothing, warm, layered, dark and unassuming, civilian, snood, gloves, boots
>folding bladed knife
>load bearing, have a H-harness in your rucksack in case you can acquire a weapon and shit really hits the fan
>essential woodland survival, stormproof matches, gas lighter, kindling, cord, small hatchet, plastic sheeting, just in case
>desperate medical supplies, pressurising bandage, splint, iodene, antibiotics, styptic, scissors, gauze
>food, preserved: jam (lingonberries, strawberries etc), beef jerkey, salami, hazelnuts, cheese, tinned herring, flour, salt (for preserving), canteen
>flashlight, some have dazzle function that can blind people temporarily
>possibly pepper spray or bear spray
>USB stick with your old life on it
>change of underwear, fabreeze for making and keeping friends in absence of shower
>>
>>68126318

But a gun without ammo is worthless.
>>
>>68129087
No a melee is a handheld weapon engagement where units are no longer in formation. Spears are to be thrown, pikes are to counter cavelry and swordsmen, halberds ard for men behind swordsmen in close formation or from horseback.
>>
>>68128705
>Revolver
> see flag
>>
>>68130627
A shorter and lighter spear like a javelin would give you more flexibility and would allow you to defend yourself indoors, something which is hard to do with longer weapons.

And as mentioned it can be thrown.
>>
>>68127747
Not a bad start, but remember that your rice will require about 200L of water to cook all of it, not to mention you'll need 2-4L a day for drinking and washing. Water is cray important, sucks that it takes so much space
>>
>>68131523

>he doesn't know about powdered water
>>
>>68131577
Ice??
>>
>>68125487
See you in the streets faggot, grow up.
>>
>>68131175
If you're in doors you want a knife, hatchet or ideally a pistol. A spear would make you a laughable sight when the army gets to your house and sees your corpse prostrate with an anus like a niggercum reservoir and a spear that you failed to wield before niggers beat you to death and desecrated your lilly white corpse. Ideally you want to avoid a knife fight at all costs even if you cut a nigger's jugular with one swipe he still has 10 seconds of adrenaline to chimp out and mortally slice you up.
>>
>>68125587
>in the states
having a gun in Canada is even more important
>>
File: 1133048652672.png (1 MB, 1009x759) Image search: [Google]
1133048652672.png
1 MB, 1009x759
Quite a few nogunz on my street. Ain't worried enough to keep more than five days supply of food/water on hand.
>>
That mostly sounds selfish and stupid.
If some happening happens, having a bit of rice in your basement isn't gonna make a difference
It just makes you feel good about being "prepared" for something that will never happen and to imagine yourself as a movie protagonist shooting hords of angry niggers
It's autistic behavior at its best
I can take it from an american but please
Collect pokemon cards, it's healthier
>>
i live in an small town, but at the road. People will see my house.

If shit goes down i have more than enough forest around me to fuck off in.

Even a national park, with freshwater springs.

I have an suv, and if shit goes down i drive through every little forester and landworkers way to get too the forest.

I got some knowledge on how to build an little hut with small logs. Will hunt with bow if i have the time to get one, if not, i will just build some spears, can't bet that hard to hunt with a spear. I always have seeds in my car, so i can grow my own veggies in the woods.

That's about my plan
>>
>>68131577
I'm not a fan of the flavor, but I keep a couple barrels around, just in case.
>>
File: 1339633595906.jpg (10 KB, 215x276) Image search: [Google]
1339633595906.jpg
10 KB, 215x276
>>68132430
>If some happening happens, having a bit of rice in your basement isn't gonna make a difference
How is having food and water when food and water is hard to get "not gonna make a difference".
>>
>>68132627
Well in your fantasy world scenario there will be riots in the street and all of you guys seem persuaded that you'll survive because you have a gun and food supplies?
We're not far from a 12 years old planning his zombie apocalypse
If something like that does happen, the only thing to do is leave big cities and that's it
>>
>>68132884

This kind of prepping is for a Katrina-tier disaster, not the literal end of the world you scrub.
>>
File: ShittyRobotThing.png (42 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
ShittyRobotThing.png
42 KB, 1152x648
>>68132430
There have been several mining spills here in the states where people wake up and suddenly can't even shower or drink their water for a few days.

There have been huge winter storms and hurricanes where stores are sold out before and closed for several days after the weather event.

Do you want to be in line hoping the government brought enough food and water for everyone? What do you think happens if they don't? Or do you want to be prepared and be able to eat and drink and defend yourself?

Typical eurotrash always looking to government handouts by default.
>>
>>68125000
>>68125735
>>68125904
>>68126038
>>68126318
>>68127180
>>68127749
>>68128164
>>68129376

http://www.replicaplans.com/BlueprintDownloads/BSP-SMG_Book.pdf

For ~$40 you can have a fully automatic sub-machine gun made of out nothing more than sheet metal, British standard pipe fittings, nuts/bolts, and some wire/springs. No lathe or welding required, though max range will only be about 30 meters for accurate fire.

If you live in a Yurocuck country where ammo is rare you can make standard .380 ACP (aka 9mm Kurz) out of 9mm PAK blanks by cutting out the green rubber "bullet" and placing a round metal ball or cast piece of lead into the open tip of the bullet and then sealing it in with candle wax. However, the stopping power will not be that great, think .32 ACP power. Still enough to kill and cycle a bolt, though.

Also, I would HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you do not convert a blank gun to firing real ammo, even though it is easy as fuck to do. The vast majority of blank guns are made from pot metal zinc alloys that WILL explode if you shoot live ammo out of them; only buy and convert ones that are 100% real steel. Blank guns are still valuable though, because you can buy blank ammo that you can convert later for them without suspicion and their magazines are the exact same as real gun magazines and will reliably feed 9mm and .380 ACP into your homemade gun of choice.
>>
>>68132946
yeah op and people in this thread seem to be talking about just that, natural disasters...
> when the bullets start flying and shit goes down in the EU aswell
>>
>>68132450
>>68132430
This, prepping is kind of absurd outside of having water, warmth, and tools in your car and buying a few jerry cans to hold the bug-out fuel

have your weapons close at hand and the extra ammo secured in carrying cases, have clothes and duffels ready to be packed, know where your weather gear (hot and cold) is located

lastly, invest in water purification measures and basic distilling tools for when the water supply runs low- in fact, I don't know how long bottled water lasts, but I'd work on getting distillation up and running to preserve the plastics as fast as possible

if possible create yourself a territory in the nearest fuck-off patch of woods and create several cachements of water collection and boltholes for spare ammo (~2 reloads) and MSHTF foodstuffs- this is probably just after bugout when your position has been secured and right when you're working on creating a relocation point nearby, the boltholes should be within reach of both locations- ideally, I'd like to plan for multiple relocation points in several directions, but who the hell knows what kind of scenario is going to crop up after and how skilled the local wildlife is going to be at hunting stashes (or how skilled you will be at hiding them)
>>
>>68125784
Ayy
>>
File: 1.jpg (47 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
47 KB, 600x399
What could Bernie's opinion be about prepping?
>>
>>68133185
You think that's the end of the world you filthy surrender monkey? Civil unrest, ethnic conflict is very far from the end of you world.

It will however lead to a disruption of food and other supplies as people can't get to their working places, infrastructure is damaged and such.

Take the Kosovo conflict as an example. There were many people stuck all over the place, running out of food as the fighting raged on and suddenly they found the supermarkets were empty.
>>
>TFW no supplies
At least I own my VZ58, and it's not registered.
>>
>>68125784
Max bantz
>>
>>68133498
You'd be better with an unregistered Vz. 61 to be honest m8, worse for hunting but much better for in a ethnic strife/civil unrest scenario. It has to be the 9mm though, the .32 APC I hear are weak as fuck.

I know from a friend even in England there are illegal Micro-Uzis, Vz. 61s, Ingram Mac 11s and TEC DC-9s kicking around and often when coke and stuff is being shipped in they bring a few hundred guns from the continent because why not add 2 years to your 20 year sentence if you get caught. Also soldiers brought a lot back from Ireland and Iraq in their kit.
>>
>>68135020
.32 isn't too bad, but I don't have the connections to get unregistered handguns, and 7.62x39 is far more common here. I don't plan on really doing much fighting in close quarters anyways, and I can hunt with this.
>>
>>68125784
Savage
>>
>>68127385

>dollor or government collapses and every one immediately turns into cannibal barbarians try to kill one another.

you people are fucking retards, watching way to many movies.
>>
>>68135298
Me neither. I have too much of a not shit accent to befriend niggers or chavs to get one so my only hope would be to get involved with ex-soldiers through motorcycle clubs or gun ranges. So actually I think I'll just bide my time if SHTF and not own an illegal weapon and get shooty shooty gun gun the second civil dissent begins.

Is your Vz auto with the unpinned 30 magazine?
>>
File: 1433390803336.png (693 KB, 532x892) Image search: [Google]
1433390803336.png
693 KB, 532x892
>>68128090
Why no SKS or saiga/vepr?
>>
>>68136362
Because the SKS and Vepr are highly illegal large and intermediate caliber self-loading rifles for military use anon. I take it he wants to get his gun legally not risk smuggling a military rifle into bongland.
>>
>>68136362
Also Vepr is a very rare weapon its basically a Ukrainian special forces OTs-14 how is he suppose to get one of them? He'd have more luck getting an AK-103 or something from Russian arms smugglers.
>>
>>68125784

fatality
>>
>>68125000
>stockpiles food
>happening never happens
>lots of out of date food to throw away
>>
>>68137756
Most British post of the thread
>>
>>68128498
>Hatchet?
>Camping hatchet?
Like this - https://www.toolbritannia.co.uk/garden-tools--machinery-z/axes--splitting-wedges-z1/bahco-camping-hatchet-hus-1.0-6501400g~zbahhus10650?gclid=CMmIiPfvz8sCFY4y0wodvb4PiA
>>
File: 1445616511336.jpg (172 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1445616511336.jpg
172 KB, 1024x1024
I got into it about two years ago.
Mostly now I've gotten to the stage of just wanting to be self sufficient and have a homestead off the grid. Not expecting any doomday events.
But I like the idea of being recession proof when the majority of needs can be made at home.
>>
>>68137863
No get a nice one its only another tenner.
http://www.heinnie.com/hultafors-hatchet

Have some euphoria and class m8 all that orange is triggering me.
>>
I'm a registered member of the LDS (Mormon) Church.

I think I'm good. When shit hits the fan, I'll take refuge with the church.
>>
>>68129967
Stop lying, the laws are still the same §42 WaffG is still the same, you can't carry fixed knives with a blade bigger than 12cm or folders who can be opened with one hand without a valid reason (self-defense sadly isn't one), but bladelenght under 12cm and two-hand openers are still completely legal to carry

Section 42a
Ban on carrying fake guns and certain portable objects

(1) It shall be prohibited to carry

1. fake guns,

2. cutting and thrust weapons pursuant to Annex 1, Part 1, Chapter 2, no. 1.1, and

3. knives with a blade which can be fixed with one hand (one-hand knives) or fixed knives with a blade length of over 12 cm.

(2) Subsection 1 shall not apply

1. for use in connection with photographic sessions, film or television recordings or theatre performances,

2. to transport in a locked container,

3. to carrying of the objects pursuant to subsection 1, nos. 2 and 3, where a legitimate interest applies.

Further provisions shall remain unaffected.

(3) A legitimate interest under subsection 2, no. 3 shall apply in particular when the stated objects are carried in connection with the carrier`s occupation, in order to preserve traditions, for sports or a generally recognized purpose.

Banned knives:_
2.1 knives,

2.1.1 in which the blade is flicked forward and can be fixed in place by exerting pressure on a button or lever (flick knives),

2.1.2 in which the blade drops forward out of the handle under its own weight or with the help of a flicking movement and automatically stays in place when a catch is released (gravity knife),

2.1.3 in which the blade is at right angles to the grip and which is designed to be held or used with a closed fist (fist knife) and

2.1.4 folding knives with a split, swivelling grip (butterfly knives);
>>
>>68127747
Honestly life in Peru after a total societal collapse can't be that different from life there now
>>
>>68125000
>What's /pol/'s opinion on "prepping".

been here too long. saw the flag and immediately thought this would be a cuck thread on prepping.
>>
>>68135740
Semi auto, I got it legally. Magazines are pinned to 5 but you can take the pins out super easy.
>>
>>68125000
Red Lentils are insanely nutritious, quick and easy to make, relatively flavorless but they absorb any flavor, and last nearly forever.
>>
>>68126861
should have known you'd be familiar with the african special, sweden.
>>
>>68138301
Before prepping was a thing the Mormons had food banks and food vaults for their version of the apocalypse.
>>
Statistically speaking, the odds of a massive clusterfuck gets closer and closer to 100% the longer the time frame.

Small scale clusterfucks happen all the time. The LA riots weren't very long ago; Katrina was more recent, still. Hell, 'superstorm Sandy' ruined New York's shit.

Look at how easy it is to start a chimpout, these days, and realize that, as the entitelment generation raises (and I use the term loosely) even more impulsive brats, it will only get worse.

If you're not prepping, you're taking a big risk. You don't need to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on prepping...just put some shit aside. Only one or two generations ago that was called 'life.'
>>
>>68125000
I agree with prepping.
I have a bugout bag and a houseful of canned goods. I'm also armed and know how to bowhunt which could provide food in an emergency situation.

When I save enough money I will move to the countryside and build myself a farm with an underground bunker below it.

People in this world can be divided in wolves, sheep and sheepdogs. Society is now at its weakest, most sheepish point, but there are some of us who understand the true nature of the dangers at the door and are prepared for whatever comes
>>
>>68125000
45 guns of varying illegality.

Less than a days worth of food/water and 0 batteries/tools.
>>
>>68127220

what a pointless comment to make, you pretentious faggot.
>>
>>68137756
That's why you cycle it, eat the ones that are close the getting out of date and put fresh ones in. Also most canned stuff is good for far longer than the date the manufactured prints on it, same with medicine
>>
>>68127749

Just scoured the online Austrian book of law, absolutely nothing about bows and arrows or crossbows which means that they should be entirely unregulated.
>>
>>68137756

Or you could, like, I don't know... eat it.
>>
>>68125378
I pretty much have this in addition to some potassium iodine, and a gas mask with a backup filter
>>
>>68140296
Or cycle as much food as you can carry instead of planning on being a passive cuck sitting at home all day for years while niggers ravage your country. If your prepping goes beyond a plan to leave your home and look for a militia you're an unpatriotic cuck and literal bull prepper.
>>
>>68140575

Where did you get the gas mask?

All the stuff on amazon is either a movie prop or "army surplus".
>>
>>68126577
This anon knows...
>>
>>68125000
>>68125000
I'm a medical rep
>called in to local nurse hub to flog inhalers
>do lunch meeting
>after all the professional stuff is taken care of we chat
>talking about personal life and shit
>"Anon, are you married? "
Not that uncommon, I'm a 25 year old male rep who looks good in a suit
>"Anon, are you religious? "
Well yeah, I'm Catholic
>black nurse proceeds to tell me it's good that I am because there's too many devil worshippers these days
>she's evangelical
Ofcourse.jpg
>tells me that the anti Christ is already on this earth, he just hasn't chosen to reveal himself
>she's had dreams, prophecies, that the end of the world is coming, around March 23rd
>"Lotta people gonna die "
>planet x apparently gonna come out of left field and send us all to hell
>"some governments already know, they're buying coffins that fit two people at a time "
>somehow make it out whilst being polite
>sit in car wondering what happened, if I should call the local psych hospital up the road to see if they're missing a nurse's uniform
>forget about it
>see this thread
>remember how fucking weirded out I felt after that exchange
Nope.avi

I have an appointment to see her again this week...
>>
>>68140613

You are not the road warrior. You will die like a bitch.
>>
>>68140744
What's wrong with army surplus?
>>
>>68140868

Its supposedly surplus stuff from Russian or Yugo stockpiles.
>>
>>68139782
Life for the past 9 thousand years of human civilization was not comfortable. Until the second industrial revolution most of the world's population lived a drought away from starvation.

The current situation of hyperabundance is extremely unique. Never in human history have comforts and food supplies been so abundant. It may be a new stage of human civilization, or a mirage before the global imbalances we have triggered bring us back into a new Dark Ages.

Regardless, living in a situation of hyperabundance, it is stupid not to take advantage of it and prepare for the worst.

Life is not supposed to be easy. The current situation of the past 100 years is artificial, either a new stage or a huge bubble that can burst at any time.

Understand this, and be prepared.
>>
>>68140613
So I leave my home, then what?
I'm in the same situation like millions of other people. homeless, on the road with a limited supply of food and water. You could try going to rescue camps or the border, but both will be overcrowded and you'll most likely get turned away
>>
>>68140964
SHEEPDOG

MOOLORNEN LABIA

RANGER UP

9 LINE APPAREL

AND OTHER PSEUDO-OPERATOR THINGS
>>
>>68140819
Well at least it gets you out in the open air.
http://youtu.be/K6Bw4zyW1ig

Not even planning on living out a fantasy you cuck, just doing my part. I thought Americans have a sense of duty. Guess you're a Louis CK type
>>
>>68140744
There's a small shop a few miles from my house that literally sells prep stuff. I think he gets them from either a manufacturer or distributer in Nevada I want to say.
>>
>>68128090
No. If you want a survival rifle, you don't want something that's chambered in an uncommon or rare round.
>>
File: Formylolyuropbrothers.jpg (488 KB, 1317x1038) Image search: [Google]
Formylolyuropbrothers.jpg
488 KB, 1317x1038
>>68130605
But yurupoors can buy blanks for their toy guns.
A blank+a lead ball is a round of ammo. They may not cycle in a semiauto,but they'll work as a single shot.
>>
File: 15[1].jpg (113 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
15[1].jpg
113 KB, 640x480
>>68140868
It's either so old and brittle that it would leak all over the places or has asbestos in the filters or isn't effective against modern agents
Your best bet would be some budget civilian models http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/npptl/topics/respirators/factsheets/respfact.html
>>
>>68141289

Running around the countryside hoping to find a magic militia who's going to happen to be the good guys isn't doing your part. It's leaving your home to get looted so you can die in the woods somewhere playing soldier.

"I'm not living out a fantasy, I'm just going to magically find a large, well trained group of like minded people who will fight to the death by my side to rebuild the glorious nation!"

You gonna find the cure, get the girl, and save the world? Stop playing the Division, faggot.
>>
>>68141093
There will be people protesting, people angry, building barriers, trying to get at the traitors and lynch them, police and military defecting. If things get so bad in western Europe that you can't get food it will be THAT bad and its your duty to fight for your people, cuck.

>You could try going to rescue camps or the border, but both will be overcrowded and you'll most likely get turned away

You sound like those Syrian 'men' leaving their women fighting and border hopping as fast as their brown hummusholes can hustle.
>>
>>68141466
im fairly sure the joke is that it blows up in your hand.
>>
If shit goes down, will the Ameribros here lend a hand to us nogunz Europoors? I'll gladly take up arms with bro tier Americans and defend a ranch or outpost in Colorado or something.
>>
>>68126981

Smart people realize they have to protect their superior genes at any cost, even by believing in bullshit. As an atheist Im beginning to think feigning softcore faith is my best bet at finding a decent wife and raising my kids properly.
>>
>>68141501
You're literally making an insane strawman of my position because you're a coward m8. How much of a pussy are you to watch society start to crumble and start to plan how to get your miserable grub-like non-entity of an existence to live miserably and inconsequentially for as long as possible? I think you've watched The Road too much burgerfat.
>>
>>68125000

When I was like 11, my mom decided to become mormon.

I became a scout. Got to Eagle. Learned the why's and how's of prepping but never got into it.

Fast forward to today. Im mid 30's with a wife and kids, no church really.

i have a nice little stockpile in my unfinished basement room. Can't hurt to be prepared guys. Remember, the #1 thing my scout leader told me.

If you don't want to be prepared, you better learn how to shoot so you can take other people's shit.

We did big scenarios and stuff. We all agreed that holding women hostage and/or trading them (or appearing to trade them) would draw people in so you could ambush them.

We didn't think women would go along with our heinous plan so they were more like commodities in most scenarios.

Lots of gunshops around here so our #1 pick was to raid a gunshop and steal their equipment and either draft the gunsmith into our clan or dispose of him.

Shit goes down you better be ready. Scouts4Lyfe

Thanks guy.
>>
I live in a rural area. The electricity has gone out for days if there's an ice storm. So I have a full pantry and some 5 gallon water carboys. because shit happens anyway. I just have some extra.
>>
>>68133210
Sawyer mini filters. 100,000 gallons of filtered water for $20.00.
>>
>>68142068

>Claims he's going to join the glorious revolution and save the world

>Calls other people delusional for managing their own affairs

Even assuming you find the mythical unicorn you're looking for and do link up with a militia, you're going to quickly turn out to be one of the bad guys, because you're already delusional and desperate enough to assume your cause is the righteous one and that you already need to employ violence to defend it.

No John, you are the looters.
>>
File: 1456405598475.jpg (132 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
1456405598475.jpg
132 KB, 599x600
>>68142070
based af scout leader senpai
>>
File: a gallon of water a day.jpg (34 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
a gallon of water a day.jpg
34 KB, 500x300
I think the lack of clean drinking water will cause chaos in a densely populated metropolitan area like Los Angeles before food shortages.
>>
File: 1407560737000.gif (3 MB, 420x235) Image search: [Google]
1407560737000.gif
3 MB, 420x235
>>68138263
Yeah, heinnie delivers real fast!
>>
>>68127190
>Nice binoculars
why
>>
File: How to survive among the dead.jpg (2 MB, 1969x1703) Image search: [Google]
How to survive among the dead.jpg
2 MB, 1969x1703
>>68140744
>>
>>68141633
To do ANY of these things you first need to survive, to survive you need food, water, shelter. To fight you actually need weapons.

Once those things are taken care of you can start organizing and taking action. All of this requires that stuff goes bad to the point where the government effectively loses control over more than a few cities and neighbourhoods and we're edging into Balkan style ethnic conflicts.

Making sure you're supplied for a time, have something vaguely resembling a stronghold and such is in no way in conflict with actually fighting back. In fact you're making certain you'll be in a position to do so rather than running like the leftists to be mowed down while fleeing, starving on long treks to the border or some other shit.
>>
>>68140744
amazon has actual ex-nato gasmasks
>>
>>68142696
With a good rifle you should be shooting things that are too far away to see with the naked eye. Ideally everyone with a good rifle would have a partner with binoculars spotting for them.
>>
>>68142439
You mean like the Freikorps, like the SA, the Roundheads, the Donetsk rebels? Yeah armed uprisings never happen and violence is bad huh? What kind of a white man are you? Waa waa violence is bad we are civilised and civilised people are only passive and weak time to hide like fly lavae in a corpse slowly eating supplies hoping to fly off some day. I'm not delusional, if things collapse the cowards hide and the patriots strike while the iron's hot. Enjoy your nihilism and masturbating over a photo album of your second cousins eating spam and beans fag. If things are bad enough to sit in a bunker, they're good enough to get rid of our cucked globalist 'leaders'.
>>
>>68125000
This. You should have at least 6 months of supplies. A prophet said so.
>>
>>68141653
No,it works. It loses power fast,but it works.
The gun you have is better than none.
>>
>>68125000
Preppers
Scared shitless that something will happen and dedicate their lives preparing for it
When the supermarkets are empty you can get to a Preppers stash by simply revving exhaust fumes into the air intake or telling them you are jesus and it is time now then shooting them as they apologies for masturbating
>>
>>68142439

thats deep, man
>>
>>68142972
Of course but then what? You leave your countrymen who don't have pallets full of dehydrated pasta to do the civil disobedience? Leave the void created to be potentially filled by Marxist scum? Having food is one thing, having a bunker is a woman tier yearning for security.

"Men need play and danger; we are given safety and work" you should know who wrote that Germananon
>>
File: 1417841261888.jpg (8 KB, 218x231) Image search: [Google]
1417841261888.jpg
8 KB, 218x231
>>68142594
>Nogs in LA,right near the Pacific
>Can't even into desalination
>>
>>68125487

This you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn3PQJ9PHLY
>>
Retarded
Let me spend a thousands and a few years building something just to be killed instantly by whatever it is I'm trying to protect myself from
>>
File: 1425325704460.jpg (510 KB, 2012x2845) Image search: [Google]
1425325704460.jpg
510 KB, 2012x2845
>>
>>68125000
I have all the usual prep that comes with Hurricane season in Florida and plenty of guns and ammo. I can grow crops on my land too. So I'd put myself down as "a little bit prepared for happenings"
>>
File: 1409359358544.jpg (804 KB, 2704x1348) Image search: [Google]
1409359358544.jpg
804 KB, 2704x1348
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 770x442) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 770x442
>>68125000
Preppers are crazy.

t. 10 Cloverfield Lane viewer.
>>
>>68125784

Tip top jej
>>
>>68132430
I lost power for 2 week and there was no gas available and the stores were all out of food. Thank god it was the summer. I only had 20 gallons of gas so i ran the generator 1 hour ever 4 to keep the fridge cold
>>
File: thanksobama.jpg (218 KB, 884x668) Image search: [Google]
thanksobama.jpg
218 KB, 884x668
Water is not a problem, at home it will take you under 15 minutes to store 150L in your bathtub and sinks, this is enough to live for 3 months with rationing.

Food I keep is 3 month supply of picture related. (Long Life Milk doesn't need refrigeration).
>>
>>68146245
>they dont even have a walmart

kek
>>
>>68143819
>Can't even into desalination
Most will probably try to drink salt water or contaminated water from the gutter and pools.

Most are not within walking distance of a fresh water source. Rain can't bet counted on. The elderly will just be out of luck. The ones that drink contaminated water will have problems so the mortality rate could be quite high in the first week of no utilities.
>>
File: WaterBOB1.jpg (29 KB, 709x358) Image search: [Google]
WaterBOB1.jpg
29 KB, 709x358
>>68146245
I have a WaterBob bladder for the bath tub.
>>
>>68125000
It's not really any of your business what people do in the privacy of their own bomb shelters.
>>
File: 1453545495219.png (1 MB, 1122x700) Image search: [Google]
1453545495219.png
1 MB, 1122x700
>>68128574
Beauty, friend. What state is that? Looks like too much deciduous to be Alaska.
>>
>>68147340
>Appalachian-Mountains.jpg
>>
>>68143733
Who even said that? Seriously you're jumping to conclusions faster than a Swedish girl on a black guy.
>>
If I had some money I would.
>>
>>68147967
Get a job you lazy fuck
>>
>>68125000
I have about 3000 rounds of a mix of .308, 7.62x39 and 5.56, maybe two weeks worth of bottled water and preserved food. I live in Rural Canada so I suppose there's a chance of being snowed in...
>>
File: 03f.png (568 KB, 1276x720) Image search: [Google]
03f.png
568 KB, 1276x720
>>68148044
le Alberta face
>>
>>68149380
>implying you are incapable of moving
Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.