[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Gun Control Inevitable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: gun control.jpg (10 KB, 407x124) Image search: [Google]
gun control.jpg
10 KB, 407x124
So based on the rash of recent shootings in the United States, does /pol/ feel that gun control is an inevitability? I am a gun owner, and don't want to give them up. But I feel that executive action may be taken. How do you think the majority of the firearm community will react to new legislation? What will happen to the price of gear and ammunition? Even since the Oregon shooting I have seen ammunition raise a couple of cents a round, and I feel that in the event of some sweeping gun reform, ammunition will become so expensive that most people will not even be able to partake in the sport.

I am admittedly not that well versed in the subject matter, being relatively new to guns in general, and would like to know what /pol/ thinks.
>>
Probably.
>>
>>53614928
> does /pol/ feel that gun control is an inevitability?
No

>I am a gun owner, and don't want to give them up
Cuck detected

>How do you think the majority of the firearm community will react to new legislation?
boating accidents

I don't think another AWB will ever happen but i still fight it when it comes around like every gun owner should do. How the fuck would they ban something millions of Americans already own? It's literately fucking retarded and there is no way they could actually pull it off. It's just mental masturbation that rallies libtards and makes them feel like they can make some sort of difference.
>>
>>53614928
If Sandy Hoax couldn't even get an AWB then there is nothing in the near future that could.

The internet has connected firearm owners in a way that is incredible. Look at any anti-gun videos on YouTube and the dislikes will be astounding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QjZY3WiO9s

>6,789 likes
>51,466 dislikes

The mainstream media can't push anti-gun propaganda like they used to
>>
File: 7ec22b73-s.jpg (27 KB, 164x109) Image search: [Google]
7ec22b73-s.jpg
27 KB, 164x109
>>53614928

Probably.

Your face when they outlaw all semi-auto handguns, and all semi-auto rifles that don't come stock with a five round fixed magazine.
>>
>I am a gun owner, and don't want to give them up.
So don't. If you're scared the Govt. is coming for you, either go in your backyard with some PVC and cosmoline, or have a boating accident. Don't talk about them and don't display them until they are needed.
Panic buying will happen, and prices will go higher, but it all comes in cycles. Ammo will keep being made and will eventually lower in costs, or if worse comes to absolute worst you can reload rounds or revert to a firearm with a simpler ammo source (musket, blunderbuss, etc.)
>>
>>53614928
No. It'll be a complete shitstorm if anyone tries it in the next 100 years. Think nullification crisis but with half of the US complicit.
>>
>>53616165
I had never considered this aspect. It appears that due to technology it is much easier to lobby for the hobby / sport of shooting.
>>
>>53614928
Nothing will happen.
If anything laws will get less stringent as the scotus starts knocking down unconstitutional state bans of certain weapons
>>
>>53616434
>Panic buying will happen, and prices will go higher
Exactly why I've been saving and waiting for the hillary panic to buy a pallet of pmags to flip.
>>
>>53614928
>gun control is an inevitability?
Watered down background checks failed after Sandyhook
>>
>>53616922
>hillary panic

Not gonna happen Trump is going to win and magpul will have to drop pmag prices to $5 msrp
>>
>>53617061
You know as well as I do that as soon as hillary starts hardcore campaigning CTD, Palmetto, and all the other sleeze dealers are going to try and create a panic.
>>
>>53614928

No. In fact we've been repealing laws en masse at the state level for some time now.

The only thing stopping federal laws from being repealed is that there's a gun grabbing democrat in the white house.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.