[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/images /uploads/Immigration-Ref
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: mike love.jpg (250 KB, 2111x1400) Image search: [Google]
mike love.jpg
250 KB, 2111x1400
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/images/uploads/Immigration-Reform-Trump.pdf

Give this a read and tell me what you honestly think, /pol/!
>>
File: trump-2-thumbs-up.jpg (1 MB, 3744x2808) Image search: [Google]
trump-2-thumbs-up.jpg
1 MB, 3744x2808
>>53563370

We are Trump Nation
We Will Spread the Trump Anthem!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cup60p9pii8

WE. WILL. MAKE. AMERICA. GREAT. AGAIN!
>>
Already read it. I support it. I wish it was a little stronger, though.

Personally, I think Mexico is an enemy of the United States, and I wish Trump would say as much. In any other age, a neighbor nation that sat by and watched tens of millions of its people violate its neighbor's laws and flood into its neighbor country, depressing wages and exporting billions of dollars in remittances, would be called what it is: A belligerent nation.

I wish Trump would say this: Either Mexico builds the wall and makes a responsible effort to curtail illegal migration into our country from their own, or else we consider their refusal an act of war and we send in the Air Force to destroy the roads, bridges, and infrastructure near our border that are used by illegal aliens to travel into the U.S.
>>
>>53563557
Glad to see trump bot hard at work spreading the good word instead of the normal kike/lefty/SJW bots. Good job robo-friend :^)
>>
>>53563660
Not a not brother
Just super devoted to the cause
;]
>>
>>53563890
not a bot rather...
>>
>>53563563
He's already harder than anyone else, he doesn't need to go further until he's in office. Then he can sit down at negotiation tables and start reaming other countries hard.

Trump is flexible and capable, so I'm pretty confident about him acting independently as president rather than just implementing policy based on his pre-written proposal.

>>53563890
Do us a favor and spread the word on Reddit instead. I don't think /pol/ needs any help.
>>
File: donald_trump_E_20091007113441.jpg (23 KB, 359x239) Image search: [Google]
donald_trump_E_20091007113441.jpg
23 KB, 359x239
>>53564207
Are you saying /pol/ hates America?
>>
>>53564298
I'm saying /pol/ loves America, so Trump is a given.
>>
File: Trump-with-thumbs-up1.jpg (41 KB, 645x410) Image search: [Google]
Trump-with-thumbs-up1.jpg
41 KB, 645x410
>>53564441
Reddit has been pretty shitty about supporting Trump Nation and Trumplestiltskin.
Maybe you can lend your expertise and help expedite the movement
>>
>>53564579
You're on your own there, anon. Good luck.
>>
Honestly the internet is a shitty place to recuit people, because many people on the internet live in areas where the vote doesn't matter. You really should focus caucasing on swing states. Pol Should implement a State Flag system during the next year, so we can identify people who are from states where there vote actually matters and try to spread the good word.
>>
>>53564926
Also it gets boring seeing all the american flags, the US has a lot of cool state flags, and I think it would add a lot of diversity and banter to the board.
>>
File: 1444186536072.png (4 MB, 1212x1497) Image search: [Google]
1444186536072.png
4 MB, 1212x1497
>>53564823
Almost confused you for a True Patriot.
>>
>>53563370

Everything in there is reasonable but SJWs and libcucks will somehow scream racism. It doesn't matter what Trump's positions are. No amount of logic will convince them.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ-RWM6mXfU
>>
>>53565562
I honestly feel inspired
>>
>>53565562
I almost teared up a little at the end of that.

This man is destined to be our President. And he will go down as one of the greatest Presidents in American history. He will define an era.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.