[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is smoking with niggers like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (676 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
676 KB, 1334x750
What is smoking with niggers like?
>>
My buddy use to sell bud to a buncha hood niggas from atlanta.

they moved out here to cali and were living in.. what i can most closely refer to as a den of sorts.

We'd show up. They always had one couch, a TV and a playstation. 100% of the time rolled blunts for the group.

One time i brought my bong in its case n shit. I whip out the bong (This bong was super generic straight tube) theyre eyes lit up like they were seeing fire or the sun for the first time.

Start passing it around.. grabbing it.. Feeling it like some neanderthals.

They then absolutely will NOT smoke from it. They roll'd up more blunts and smoked those as me and my buddy smoked bong loads.

Bizarre times for a skinny white suburbanite.
>>
>>68703320
Expensive. They never have their own cigarettes.

Source: Ten years in the Navy.
>>
Drugs are a counterculture. Nothing wrong with weed though since those resources can be used fighting goddamn terrorism.
>>
File: PurpleMartin.jpg (33 KB, 755x596) Image search: [Google]
PurpleMartin.jpg
33 KB, 755x596
>>68703320
eh, it feels different depending on where you are in the smoking game. if you are a little bitch they will make fun of you and if you are a huge bitch they will get pissed at you for wasting their week(sitting not smoking watching an L burn)

If you arent a bitch(can handle some smoke) then they welcome you particularly if you are a non trashy white person. they dont think they are corrupting you or turning you to some way, but they know they gotta show mad props cuz they cant be white and smoke hella weed. ive been around them several times smoking, if you shut the fuck up and smoke when they pass to you, you are good.
>>
>>68703320
Smoking weed with different races can be a rather entertaining experience. I've always found Whites and Blacks to be the chillest smoking buddies, while everybody else killed my high.
>>
>>68703719
You gotta see Bong Hits in the Hood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sNg3AZ-GTA
>>
>>68703320

Very loud and they invariably get the joint or blunt wet
>>
Dave Chappelle explains it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NZJjUU4CyY
>>
Black person here. Your expectations are inflated. All we do is watch TV and play video games while eating snacks.

>>68703719
That's pretty basic. We've got bongs, pipes, vapes, edibles...
>>
>>68705073
What filth
>>
I used to hang out with a lot of niggers

> Big lips make the blunt wet
> Ghetto niggers love to hog the blunt and hold it as it burns, instead of passing it
> Nigs love to smoke without paying
>>
>>68703320
Annoying.
>>
Like smoking with a white person but niggerier, at least they quiet down some so thats good
>>
>>68703320
they smoke blunts, the dont do puff puff pass, you smoke till you have got enough but dont smoke too much. They like to listen to music and just sit back and relax.
>>
>>68703320
Niggers just get chilled out when they smoke usually. They don't get giddy like white people.
>>
>>68706646
Yes if there's one thing these lazy niggers need its to be chilled out.
>>
>>68703320
Idk about blacks but I trip all my mexican coworkers out because I'm not paranoid like they are. Mexicans do get profiled HARD here in this mostly white area, so it's understandable.
>>
Asians are the best to smoke with, they get wacked out.
>>
When my friend dealed we had black guys just roll up and smoke right there. They were always chill. The white guys were dumb as fuck tho. Always afraid or nervous.
>>
Same as whites really.

Other races seem to remain energetic and annoying.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.