[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a former mudslime anything!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2
File: mohammad_trojan.jpg (63 KB, 350x490) Image search: [Google]
mohammad_trojan.jpg
63 KB, 350x490
Ask a former mudslime anything!
>>
>>63704488
Are you scared of being called an apostate and being hurt my muslims?

How is your family treating you (assuming you have told them)
>>
>>63704581
Actually no. The few muds that live here are practically harmless.
A bigger problem was my family.
They're not violent but they broke up the contact with me, until i find "they way back to Allah again"
>>
>>63705088
ah.

best of luck to you m8 hope you find happiness wherever you choose to go
>>
I still hate you for living where you don't belong.
>>
>>63705559
I was born and raised here, there is no other place I belong to.
>>
>>63706088

You belong in Turkey, not Europe. Europe is the homeland for indigenous Europeans. Simply living there does not make you European.

If Turks won't have you - tough luck.
>>
>>63704488
Did you watch the latest VICE video about ex-muslims?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1lnxUXWGgE
>>
>>63704488
Why u no longer mudslim my dubs?
>>
What's your IQ Mr.Slime?
>>
>>63706166
It's not my fault where I was born. I did not chose this.
Also, my mom's white (And yes, she converted)

>>63706392
No i did not till now, but I know those things already.
Islam is a fucking savage religion, seriously I'd even prefer some canibal in the heart of Africa over a Muslim.

>>63706730
I have received a very good education. This makes me question everything I get told. And this naturally leads to being disgusted by this religion.
Honestly, you simply can't call yourself intelligent and muslim at the same time.
Also, it's literally /pol/ that made me take the last step.
The redpills here made me realize a whole lot of how this world works and what is real or not.

>>63706930
I never took a professional test, just those worthless internet ones that get posted here sometimes. There is score 130-135 but I've seen that this number is practically useless, as every dumbfuck idiot can get this.
However, I've studied physics and work at the lab at our local uni.
>>
>>63707398
>It's not my fault where I was born. I did not chose this.

I know. I don't blame you per se. Just like I don't blame a murderer. Did a murderer choose his genes and environment, both of which led to his murder? No. But he still deserves punishment, just like you.
>>
>>63707398
Are you a Atheist or did you chance religion?
>>
>>63707574
>Did a murderer choose his genes and environment
pretty sure he made the decision to kill someone himself, unlike being OP where he was born because daddy fucked mommy.

So long as they FULLY integrate and are born there they should be allowed to stay, of course accepting NEW immigrants is something that should not be done, especially muslim immigrants given the current political climate.
>>
>>63708201

>pretty sure he made the decision to kill someone himself

>still believing in the free will illusion, which isn't tenable given modern philosophical materialism and scientific understanding

All effects are predicated upon prior causes. Your current actions would have been predictable scientifically given a computer had only the data from moments after the big bang to go on.

As such, it isn't useful to talk of things in terms of free will.
>>
>>63704488

Islam/Arabs = degeneracy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZZMXV_PRXk
>>
>>63707574
If this is unironically your honest opinion, then you seem to be a hopeless case.

>>63707926
I have become an Atheist, or let's rather say agnostic, but Christianity seems appealing and I may look into it
>>
>>63708686
>If this is unironically your honest opinion, then you seem to be a hopeless case.

Hopeless for whom? You?

I don't exist to make your life easy.

Obviously you're going to be against white identity politics given that white solidarity directly threatens your ability to live off of our plenty. I'm not trying to reach you. I'm trying to reach my actual brothers.
>>
>>63708783
>I'm trying to reach my actual brothers
And that's what I meant with hopeless case: I'm pretty sure your "brothers" don't like murderers.
Whether human behavior is determined or not does not matter in today's society: Law and politics are acting as if humans are in full control of their mind.
And that's the only way it works.
If you're an edgy anarchist teen, then, as I said - hopeless case

Also, I'm pro-white and don't live off of welfare, like NEETs like your kind do.

>>63708681
Indeed, my friend
>>
>>63709421

Yes, it is conducive to the law to pretend free will exists. My case was being made not legally, but in terms of personal morality. I can't bring myself to hate someone in abstract when I know that free will isn't operative.

The things you said are mostly correct. Now, I don't endorse any kind of murdering. Simple relocation would be far preferable. Although you being a pro-white manchurian might be more useful than even a normal white person.
>>
>>63709675
But then again, why do you think a murderer deserves punishment?
It's literally just a piece of meat doing what it was determined to do
>>
>>63704488

What is your views on refugees?

How and why did you become a non-Muslim? Had it to do with being (partly) white?

Liberals sometimes see ex-Muslims as islamophobic because perfect religion, what is your view on this?
>>
>>63709902

I don't think a murderer 'deserves' punishment per se, simply that punishing murder is the correct action for our society to take. Early Christian theologians who believed in pre-destination basically mined all of the important stuff from the Stoics.

>[The argument is posed] as follows: ‘If it is your fate to recover from this illness, you will recover, regardless of whether or not you call the doctor. Likewise, if it is your fate not to recover from this illness, you will not recover, regardless of whether or not you call the doctor. And one or the other is your fate. Therefore it is pointless to call the doctor.’
> It is false that you will recover from the illness whether or not you call the doctor, because your calling the doctor, and having some treatment, may be the reason why you recover. Calling the doctor, and recovering, are ‘co-fated’. So, to take action certainly can be effective – your calling the doctor resulting in your recovery.
>>
>>63707574
>edgy clockwork universe tard
You guys always make me kek.
>>
File: 1449340262532.jpg (284 KB, 1000x954) Image search: [Google]
1449340262532.jpg
284 KB, 1000x954
>>63705088
man, sucks to be you.
my famiky was tottaly fine with it.
>>
you're on the good path my friend. a family who judged you harshly by your choice isn't a family at all.
>>
>>63710106
>refugees
knowing that most of them come here for economical reasons and are not really refugees: I believe that the EU borders should be closed.
Also, real muslims do not want to adapt. And this will not work in a western society.

>How and why did you become a non-Muslim
See >>63707398
It also has to do with being half-white, yes. I do not have a problem with language, and I can integrate more easily. And I do believe in racial differences, and that my part-white blood makes me less aggressive and more thoughtful.
Also, I've read the Quran critically, and it made me realise that this could have only been written by a narcisstic delusional retard.

>liberals
Frankly, they're right.
I am islamophobic. I was deep inside and I know what's going on.
It's actually more than a religion, it's an ideology. And it's a serious threat to any civilised society.

>>63710179
Well then, my friend. Believe what you want. To get back to our actual point: I am not planning on leaving here, as I habe nowhere to go.
My behavior and everything about my personal appearance is German.
muslims would kill me if I lived among them, and they're fucking unintelligent and filthy.
There's no way I could imagine living among them

>>63711846
Be happy, m8. It's kinda sad being without a family in this world.

>>63712011
Thanks. I'm trying to keep telling myself that, yet it's not always easy
>>
>>63708404

Islam is a religion you trying to tell someone they don't belong in western civilization is silly.
>>
>>63704488

Why, in your opinion, did Islam become so savage in the past few decades?
>>
>>63704488
>>63711846

fuck you apostate, did you get the attention you wanted?

>>63712218
Shape up before you meet allah in this miserable state

The world is fucked right now, and Islam is the best solution.
>>
>>63712804
There are several reasons.
The most important is, that since the Quran is the "word of Allah" there is absolutely no doubt allowed. You cannot tell a Muslim what's right or wrong, he will always obey the Quran and the words of the prophet.
If scientist find out something new, and it's against what islam says, then it is considered automatically false.
Also, humans should not waste their time studying science too much, but rather study the Quran.
Science in the western world has made great jumps in the 19th and 20th century.
Muslim states had and have difficulties to adapt quickly enough.
Lack of education and the secret knowledge that you're behind lead to hatred and/or violence.

The other thing is, of course, the countless parts of Quran that preach to kill infidels or apostates like me.

>>63713085
There are far better solutions to today's degeneracy than Islam
>>
>>63712218
Eh, I'm actually of the opinion that we need Manchurian darkies and that a select few might be palatable for a seat at the table so long as they succeed in doing the job they were contracted for. There's no real precedent, but there's some moderate precedent for Mediterranean people in Hitler's Germany given his Mussolini fandom.

>>63712233
>Islam is a religion you trying to tell someone they don't belong in western civilization is silly.

You trying to tell someone they belong in Western civilization is silly. Of course, it's the job of the citizens to enforce their own hegemony. Nobody else is going to do it for you.
>>
>>63713902

Fascinating. Behind all the fanaticism, the anger and the rage lies a massive inferiority complex. 'We are the followers of Allah, the infidels are inferior subhuman dogs and decadent, weakling, hedonistic filth... ...(but they still accomplish things that we can't even dream about)..."

Dammit. I want to walk up to a fanatic Muslim and piss him off. I want to tell him how worthless Islam is. Too bad, such a thing would be hazardous for my health due to the likely proximity of at least a dozen other fanatic Muslims.

Anyway, congratulations on discarding that disgusting excuse of a religion and I wish you luck.
>>
>>63713085
I can disprove Islam in just one sentence, sand nigger:

>You're posting from the United States

Bam. Caliphate destroyed, Muha-mad confirm paedophile, Allah = Satan.
>>
>>63714120
Go on with feeling yourself as something better. You don't realise that this is not all about a race-war.
Productive, useful humans should be accepted in a civilised society, regardless of gender or skin-color.
Only parasites need to be extinguished. Unfortunately the west is filling itself with buckets full of muslims, uneducated foreigners, feminists and all the SJW cancer.
These are non-productive parasites.
And you're right in wanting to deny their entrance.
But people who are contributing members to the local society should not be put together with the rest.

>>63714866
Thanks m8
>>
>>63715636
I don't necessarily think I'm better, I just want the right for my culture and peoples to survive. For example, I accept that my culture and peoples are probably inferior to East Asians, but I don't really care. I prefer my brother to a stranger regardless of actual merit. Hell, my brother is a bum.

In any case, your mindset is symptomatic of why ALL non-whites are problematic. Even a natural ally like yourself has to create a worldview wherein he's accepted. You can never accept an ideology where you're excluded. It would run contrary to your common sense.
>>
>>63716667
Don't get me wrong. I can understand a racist, white-supremacist worldview, or whatever.
But yes, I don't think you can never call yourself a civilised, productive society.
You waste time with putting skin color and on what spot of this piece of earth you're born into a mystical position.
But mysticism is what destroys human progress and development. Best examples arr religion or ideologies like feminism, but thinking about skin-color is just the same.
Instead of using as much time and human material for scientific progress you care about "heritage" or "culture".
It's not that I'm free of these thoughts. I love western culture myself (unlike most migrants) but I'm trying my best not to let this affect my usefulness to humankind
>>
>>63717436
It's not mysticism, it's a worldview etched from a principled, contemporary view on subjects such as evolutionary biology and the like. Skin color isn't the main object of import, but it is indeed an important factor. Phenotypic likeness (not just skin color, but general morphology) is the standard by which we assess ourselves relative to society. We always have to correct for imbalances created by diverse living, as our natural inclination is a marked preference for phenotypically similar peoples, which we infer to be in our genetic likeness. This is how our genes propagate by proxy, and why we are more comfortable and altruistic with our own.

I don't hate or despise non-white peoples, I simply view their current place and role in my society as a threat to the posterity of my own genetic likeness. I come from an extremely clannish white ethnicity, so my phenotypic preference for my own is even more marked. I simply do not feel comfortable in the presence of non-whites, and view them as a substantial existential threat - which they are, for numerous reasons. You yourself illustrate this fact, because you exist as a self-justifying organism, your identity will always justify your own role in my society at the expense of my group. That is unacceptable to me, as my primary interest is the proliferation of my group, of which I am most comfortable and identify most strongly with.

Now, external factors can offset this natural inclination. But it still exists, as has been demonstrated in countless studies, and is thus the optimal order for an ideal society. In reality, white nationalism and identity is hyper-material and not at all mystical.

Again, I do not feel feelings of superiority or inferiority. It's simple preference for one's own and their right to self-determine.
>>
>>63718019
I am getting your point, I think.
>optimal order for an ideal society
we need a sauce here, i guess.

It's of course the natural feeling that you want to protect your herd.
Your view is far more conservative, kind of like "old is gold", stick with the stuff you know.
I'm not judging you, saying this is good or bad, yet I believe humans are capable of more than this, they're capable of losing instinctive chains and fully concentrate on progressivity.
>>
>>63718850
>we need a sauce here, i guess.

Check out the Putnam study on diversity and social capital. Or the studies on genetic similarity and mate/friend/associate preference, which extends to social capital. How do we assess genetic similarity? Phenotype. Appearance.

In any case, I don't doubt your ability to endlessly rationalize your place in our society. If you have ever read Jonathan Haidt's work on emotions and reason, he outlines a case for why reason is secondary to and exists to fulfill emotional desires. To Haidt, all viewpoints are merely post-hoc rationalizations invented by reason to justify our emotional desires. These natural divisions and differences create the basis on which we discriminate and form into blocs working for our own interests, which obviously is not conducive to the interests of the majority group.
>>
>>63706392
These are the real refugees we should be helping.
>>
>>63719225
I do indeed have an emotional desire.
Have you never heard of the inner desire of many scientist, professors and the likes to see mankind make a step ahead?
There are countless examples of people who are very well aware that they will get literally nothing for their work, probably a small posthum note, yet they continue their work.
It is not purely rational, pure rationality would be egoism and hedonism.
But it's using rationality to satisfy the desire of (probably) achieving something and/or teaching somebody.
>>
>>63720148

I feel as though you don't fully comprehend the implications of your words. This is something that irritates me about non-whites. They tend to prefer lofty platitudes to genuine intellectual inquiry.
>>
>>63720298
A lofty platitude is better than living for nothing more than to spread an evil ideology.
>>
>>63720560

That's probably the most simple-minded comment in this thread to be honest familia.
>>
What religion do you have now, or do you not have one at all?

Also, do you still talk like a turk? (you know what I mean)
>>
>>63720298
i'm sorry i'm not as good as a native english-speaker.
my english is just what i had in school, a typical German english, if you'd hear me talking you wouldn't understand a word.
your "genuine intellectual inquiry" is the mere citation of one or two books, and not even an exact one.

>>63720821
I speak accent-free German. As I said, my mom's German as well.
>>
Do you think real moderate muslims exist?
>>
>>63704488
I want to behead your sorry ass if I saw you.
>>
>>63721602
Radicals are the ones who hold the guns and practice the beheadings.
Moderates are the ones watching and clapping.

Sauce: my own family and their friends. They call themselves moderate, yet they secretly like the stuff going on with ISIS and the likes

>>63721964
why tho?
>>
what does your (muslim) family think about isis?
>>
>>63722446
ops, didn't read
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.